Tied Up

Story Info
Daddy wants me to dominate him, and I happily oblige.
957 words
4.29
7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay in bed, tangled in each other's arms. The bed is old and creaks with every movement. I swear, if you breathe it moves and makes the loudest noise. I look into his eyes, and try to figure out once and for all what color they are. In this light they seem green, but then I look harder and I see little blue parts and little brown parts. Perhaps they are hazel...is that what that is called?

His expression changes and I hear, in the background, his voice. With a self-conscious giggle, I respond "Yeah baby, what is it?"

He looks very determinedly anywhere except my eyes. I take his jaw, and gently but firmly move it so he is looking into my eyes again. His eyes flit downward again.

"Come on honey", I cajole. "What was it? You know I'll get it out of you...one way or another." He finally manages to say what's on his mind. It's odd to see him this cautious about talking to me.

Shyly, he asks, "Can you...dominate...me. please?". Fuck Yes. My eyes widen and I can feel myself becoming more primal. Eagerly I ask, "Can I?" and am gently reminded by him that he already asked me. My cheeks redden slightly and I grin.

I wonder what I could use on him? I don't have much right now, all of my toys are back in my dorm. I did conveniently get 100 feet of 1/4 inch cotton rope from my local Ace Hardware store. I tell him this and he flushes and moans a little. Not a terrible lot, barely noticeable...but I of course notice it, and I see him notice that I noticed it, and that makes me terribly wet.

I had already cut pieces about 6 feet long, but he is so big. Sometimes it really crosses my mind how big that dork is. And this was one of those times. I could use a piece to tie his wrists together or his ankles together, but I wanted him all spread out for me. I wanted to be able to do anything I wanted. That gives me such a rush. Its so rare that I get to be dominant with him. He is usually much more so than me, but sometimes he gets so sensitive and a rub his head and scratch his back and he is putty in my hands.

I drape the rope over his right wrist and carefully wrap it around 4 times, so that it is flat on his wrist. I take his safety the most seriously, over any fun. It's part of the fun for me, he has to lie there and take what I do to him, both kind and cruel. I tie the end of the rope with the end of the rope coming off his wrist into a square knot. It takes me a bit of fumbling to get the proper knot. If you don't twist the rope the right way it can easily become a granny knot, or worse a slipknot. A slipknot could be dangerous. I joke that this will give me a head start on marlinspike training. I then drag the rest of the rope around one of the small posts around my bed, and tie it firmly out of reach. I ask him to try and get out of it and he can't, much to my surprise and contentment. I decide to take this torturously slow, and just have his one arm immobile for the moment. He is usually much more frigidity but tonight he is calmer.

Nonetheless, he starts to get irritated that I haven't tied the rest of him up yet and more obviously moves his other arm over to me. I look at it, carefully balancing my options. I promise to him, that if he is good I'll tie his other arm up later. He whines, but accepts my answer. I gently raise my fingers to the palm of his right hand, and drag them down the length of it. His arm immediately tenses up and he tries to wiggle away. I firmly take hold of his middle finger and give him a stern look. I continue lightly stroking the underside of his hand until he gives in and lets me touch him. I can feel him sinking down slightly. "Good job!" I say, and a brilliant smile fills his face. He opens his eyes, and I can see that they are very dark. I notice my underwear becoming very wet, but try to focus on the beauty laid out in front of me. "Now would you like me to tie your other arm up?" I ask, teasingly.

He holds out his left hand, and I start tying him similarly, but decide to tie some of it around his arm, just to get him a bit more of texture. I know I like feeling rope on my skin, and by his shiver it seems he does too. If this piece was a bit longer I could attach it to his knee as well, and he wouldn't be able to move his legs closed. It would be a very pretty sight to see him with one leg bent at a slightly unnatural angle just for me. Ah well. I decide to use my last pre-cut length to tie his thigh to his arm. This gives me the look of what I want, but the damn knot keeps becoming a slipknot. He tells me that it is doing that because of the angle, but that he is okay that way. I decide that will have to do, but that I really must get a pair of scissors close by if I am to continue.