Tied Up and Hungover

Story Info
Tied up and hungover.
837 words
3.49
46.9k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first there's only darkness, and a feeling in my head that let's me know I've been drinking my fair share. I groan audibly and open my eyes, still darkness yet I can see a frame of light emanating from the edges of the curtains. Something's very wrong, yet my hangover wont allow me to discover just what. I reach for the glass of water that I leave religiously (impending hangover or not) on my bedside table when the realisation hits me like a slap in the face. My hands are tied, and my bedroom doesn't have any curtains.

I wrench my arms frantically but to no use, they're tied to the headboard. I'm hoping that when I move my legs they won't be tied. I don't move them, I keep them still. I think that if my legs aren't tied I'm probably going to be OK, everything will be just fine. I slowly raise my left leg, it's tied, fuck. I try to survey the room but the lack of light, plus I don't seem to be wearing my glasses, prevents me from getting any detail. Just weird shapes, things I don't recognise. What looks like a huge dildo sits on a chest of drawers in the far side of the room, I decide to ignore it.

Think Miles, think I tell myself, but it's just a blur of images. I remember being in the bar, vaguely watching some football match, and drinking a few pints. Was it 6 or 7? I can't remember. I went for a piss and ... that's the last thing I can remember.

Faintly I hear talking from outside the room, barely a whisper, Wait, not talking, it's... music. I strain to listen. Crazy, I'm crazy for feeling so lonely. I haven't heard that song in years, not since I broke up with... Kate. Oh fuck, that crazy bitch. No, no fucking way. 'Kate!' I scream. The bedroom door swings up straight away and there she is, looking no different since the last time I saw her two years ago.

'Morning baby, up at last,' she says. 'Can I can get you a cup of tea?'

'No, but you can untie right now you psycho'.

She just smiles and sits on the edge of the bed, she leans over me until her face is almost touching mine. 'I will, don't worry. I just need something from you first.'

'Untie me and I'll give it to you,' I tell her, hoping that she'll say yes and then I can get out of here. I'm not giving her shit.

'I'd love to, but I get the feeling you won't give it to me,' Kate says.

'What do you want?' She bites her bottom lip and closes her eyes. I'm getting a very bad feeling, which is confirmed when I feel her fingers on my thigh, they dance upwards, then squeeze.

'This,' she says, grabbing my crotch.

'Get fucked,' I bark at her through gritted teeth. I order my dick to stay down. Stay down!

'Oooh, you're eager. I like that. You read my mind,' she laughs lasciviously, whilst rubbing my balls through my jeans.

'Fucking enough! Get off me right fucking now, you're crazy. We split up two years ago,' I shout at her so loud she actually stops. 'Let me out of here and we'll forget the whole goddamn thing, It'll be like nothing every happened.'

She sits up and looks down at me, suddenly very calm and business like. 'Look Miles, I'm not doing this thing because I'm some mental horny psycho bitch. I need your sperm, you've got great genes and I want to get pregnant.'

I stare at her in disbelief. 'You've got to be fucking kidding.'

'No, I'm not. I want your sperm, and I know you won't give it to me otherwise,' she says.

'You've got that right!' I shout too quickly, then hopefully add. 'Actually yes, I would.' But it's too late, she just raises her eyebrows and shakes her heard.

'Look Miles, I just need little Miles here to help me out,' she says this whilst fondling my crotch again. I hated her pet name for my dick years ago, I practically seethe at hearing it now. 'Once it's over, I'll untie you and that'll be that'.

She elegantly stands up, and slowly undresses. Revealing black panties and no bra. Her full breasts appear like some kind of demonic force, luring me onto the rocks. She winks at me. I haven't got laid in months, and that body of hers... It's a thing of beauty. Her body was always the problem, it's exquisite, every guys dream. It's just a shame her personality sucks.

'Well good luck Kate, because you're not gonna be able to make me cum, so ha!' I say, hopefully with the confidence it's intended.

'Oh Miles, I think we both know that's not going to be a problem,' she laughs and slowly reaches for my belt. I think she might be right.