Tied Up and Tormented

Story Info
Cowgirl ties up and torments her man, but gets it back.
2.7k words
3.67
23.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, I was looking for trouble. I thrive on it. I entered through the Front door into the darkened house, and threw my dusty Akubra hat down beside the door, grateful to be out of the cold biting midnight Blacksoil 'Downs' wind. By the time the cattle had been let out and I had finished work it nearly nine at night. I was still dressed in my dirty and dusty work clothes, Wrangler Jeans, long sleeve shirt, Ariats and Bull Belt hanging low on my hips.

I had only paused to tie my Red Cattle Dog Pup up in her kennel, before racing inside to get out of the wind. I was late, and I knew it. But I was still annoyed as I had spoken to him about 30 minutes ago, and he knew I was that close, but had still gone to bed on me. We hadn't seen each other in a week and a half, I thought he was eager to see me; I sure as hell was to see him. I was feeling horny a week ago, by the time I was an hour away I was dreaming of fucking all night, regardless of being bone weary from my work.

Knowing Jeff was fast asleep, and would sleep through anything, I went to the freezer. I was looking for Ice cubes, but settled for a bottle of frozen water. I quietly walked down the hallway to his bedroom, my heart was thumping in anticipation, and I was shaking with nerves.

I stopped briefly in the bathroom and washed my face and hands. I gave my hair a quick brush, and put my hair up in my ponytail with a grin, wondering how long it would stay there. I peeled off my long sleeve shirt, and inspected my singlet, it wasn't too dusty thankfully. I thought about taking the rest of my gear off, but I just wanted to wake Jeff up and 'punish' him for going to sleep on me. I didn't know 'what' I was going to do, only that he would pay.

As I exited the bathroom I could hear his soft snores and hesitated for a moment, as usually Jeff only even snored if he was exhausted. I thought back to our earlier conversation, he hadn't mentioned being over tired, and he hadn't sounded it either. Then decided that if he hadn't told me he was tired, then he wasn't. I had needs that I couldn't continue to ignore, so I grabbed a couple of jelly snakes as I headed past his Office.

I was sucking on a red snake, knowing Jeff would take it off me because they were his favorites. As I crept through the darkened house to his bedroom, with only the streetlights to light my way, every floorboard that creaked when I stood on it sounded louder than a Thunderclap. His bedroom was pitch black, I couldn't even see six inches in front of me. As my eyes became more accustomed to the blackness, my other senses started to kick in. I could smell the smell that was decidedly Jeff, a mix of Imperial Leather, Cigarettes and sweat, and how I found it a turn on!

As I neared his bed, I bumped into something in front of me and stopped. It was the damn Oil Heater. "Bloody hell" I muttered as I sidestepped it. His alarm clock put a weird gentle green glow across the bed. I could see his sleeping form under the blankets, my blood started zinging through my veins and my heart rate doubled. I lifted the blankets and sheet quickly and pushed the frozen bottle onto his back.

"Arghhhhh!" Jeff yelled as he shuddered awake, "You BITCH." The bed complained with a groan as he grabbed me and rolled me onto my back on the bed, wrestling the frozen bottle away from me. I tingled in anticipation, as he snatched the snake from my mouth and started eating it, as he crouched over me and pressed the icy bottle to my heated skin. I gasped in pleasure, knowing his mouth would soon follow.

"Hi Baby. I missed you." I sighed as his lips touched my stomach. His tongue swept over the chilled skin and his breathe warmed me. I felt my nipples tighten, and the heat start to pool in my stomach. My pussy started to tingle, and I knew I was dripping wet. He slowly moved across to my wrists, nipping my tender skin. As he moved towards my elbows his nips got rougher and he was biting harder as he moved up my arm.

"I think you like it rough." he growled, as I gasped from the sting in his bites. He was watching my chest rise and fall, as he moved the Icy bottle up and gently brushed it against my nipples. Again I gasped and then moaned as his hot mouth followed. He sucked my breast deep into his mouth. All I could hear was my heartbeat pounding in my ears, and felt the warm wetness pool between my thighs. I lifted one knee up and pushed; flipping him onto his back, as I did I felt his rock hard erection pushing into me.

I lifted his shirt, exposing his hairy chest to my gaze and I leant forward to gently flick his nipple with my tongue. As I lathed his nipples and stopped to nip them not so gently, I reached down and undid my thick leather belt. I very quickly gathered it and did a double loop over Jeff's wrist before he knew what was happening. I quickly buckled my belt to the twisted timber and iron bed head. I leapt over the bed to his clothes rack grabbed his work belt and dived back on top of him.

Jeff had nearly undone my belt from his wrist so I kissed him and rubbed suggestively against him, taking his mind off freeing himself. I looped his belt around his other wrist. As I moved it towards his bed head, he fought briefly, "Please don't tickle my feet." he pleaded, and I shook my head to indicate I wouldn't before he would allow me to buckle it up too. I moved back down his body, kissing and nipping his skin as I moved down his neck. Jeff moaned as I sucked his nipple.

"Oh shit, this isn't fair. I want to touch you." He groaned after a couple of minutes, and strained against the belts. He tried to move his fingers towards the straps to undo them, but they were just out of his reach. He strained towards me, trying to get me to kiss him, trying to push his rock hard cock against me to ease his frustration.

"Uhuh." I said as I moved away from him, "You don't get to touch." I moved back to lick and suck his nipples, getting more turned on by his groaning and thrashing trying to free himself. Again he lifted his upper body off the bed and surged against the belts, straining to get free. I moved away from him, until he groaned and settled back on the bed again. I let my hair loose and gently trailed it across his body, just letting it brush across his sensitive nipples.

"Why not?" his voice was roughened with desire, "Why can't I touch you?" Again he surged against his bonds. I reached up and loosened them slightly, feeling damp slick of sweat under the belts, as I didn't want him to hurt himself. He tried to lick my nipple, so I arched away from him.

"Hey. I work all day, and then drove nearly three hours to find you couldn't wait 30 minutes for me to arrive, after I called you to let you know where I was. You don't deserve to touch me. I'm going to torment you as you deserve." I explained as my mouth moved back down his body. I was that close to his skin my breath moved even the finest of hairs, but still I wouldn't ease his frustration by touching him with my mouth or tongue. He started trying to work his wrist through the belts. "Behave!" I said, but he ignored me so I nipped his skin hard, unknowingly leaving a small mark which would later bruise.

"Ouch!" he yelped, "Gentle. Don't bite so hard." I kissed and licked his nipple, enjoying the tang of saltiness, until he sighed and moaned again. "I'm sorry. I just drifted off, I meant to stay awake. These belts are hurting me. Will you please undo them?" he asked me as he chaffed his wrists on the belt in frustration.

"Oh alright. But you still can't touch me." I replied as I loosened his ties. He rubbed his wrists for a minute as I lowered my head to his right ear and gently blew in it. I ran my tongue up and down the outside rim of his ear and then slowly down his neck, nipping as I went. By the time I reached his nipples again he was trying hard not to touch me, as I licked and sucked his nipples again, his head was rolling from side to side.

"No you aren't allowed to do that either." I said as I removed his hand from where he was stroking himself, and lifted it over his head again. I replaced his hand with my tongue, running my tongue up and down his rock hard cock, lapping at the juices seeping from its head. I circled the head a few times with my tongue, and then sucked it deep into my mouth.

Jeff groaned, it sounded almost pained, as I continued to work my tongue around his throbbing cock while still bobbing my head up and down. I loved feeling the ridges and the large veins running along his cock as I ran my tongue along the smooth skin of his cock. The smell of Imperial Leather with his heady musky scent was turning me on further. As I sucked it completely into my mouth I could feel the way it pushed into my throat, stretching my lips as I reached the base, while his hair tickled my nose.

After another five minutes of pure torment for Jeff his hand lifted to my head, and he stroked my hair. "Oh God... You better stop that. I don't want to come just yet. Please... Can I touch you now?" his voice sounded rough and gravelly with want. "I need to touch you." I slowly worked my way up his body, licking his nipples and then nibbling on his neck.

I whispered into his ear "Yes, you can touch me." It had hardly past my lips, when Jeff surged towards me, grabbing my large firm breasts to suck my nipples. I moaned deep in my throat as his fingers skittered down my body, seeking my moist heat. He parted my wet folds and slipped his finger into my pussy. "Ohhhhh." I moaned, "Oh Baby. That feels so good."

Jeff caught my lips and kissed me as he rolled towards me, pushing me onto my back. I knew it was my turn, and I relished the thought of how I was about to be 'punished' for tormenting Jeff as I had. He brushed the stubble on his chin against my nipples and I gasped from the roughness against my tender skin. He licked my left nipple, sucking my breast into his mouth, and as it slid out he bit the nipple hard. "Arh arhh. Mmmm." was all I allowed myself to say as I felt the pain continue as he dragged his teeth to the end. He licked it again, using his tongue to ease the sting.

His fingers were still pushing in and out of my pussy, and I felt myself getting wetter and tighter. I felt his thumb push gently on my clit. "Oh Hell, you know how to use your fingers!" I moaned as I felt another finger move down to push gently into my ass. I felt full as I was bombarded with sensations all round from his tongue and hand. "Oh Jeff, baby, I want you in me." I groaned as I could feel myself getting closer to the edge.

I moaned as he moved slowly back up my body, teasing me with licks and nips. My hands sought his shoulders and I pulled at them trying to urge him to move faster, but he seemed to become even slower, running his tongue back down and around my belly button. "Oh Jeff, pleeassse." I sighed and whimpered, "Don't make me wait any longer."

He moved back to my nipples, kissing and sucking them. I lifted my hips and brushed my pussy against his rock hard cock. His hips moved down a little, and he brushed his cock against my pussy, tormenting me as I sought to get his hard cock deep inside me. He was still teasing me as he lifted his head to my neck and then onto my ears, nipping and suckling at my smooth skin. I was desperate to feel his cock pushing into my pussy. Every time I lifted my hips to get him to enter me, he would move slightly and the head of his cock would rub along my slit, pushing against my clit.

"Jeff! Please stop tormenting me." I growled. But he kept teasing me, so I moved my leg up and pushed, rolling him onto his back. As much as I wanted to make him pay for teasing me, I could not wait any longer. So I leaned forward to position myself and moved back slightly, lifting myself at the same time. We both groaned as his length slid into me. His hands moved down to my backside, I enjoyed the sting as he lightly smacked my buttocks.

"Someone was VERY impatient. And that is very bad, isn't it?" Jeff murmured. I didn't answer as I lifted myself to ride him towards the impending orgasm I was feeling. Jeff held me up, I tried to push myself back down but he moved and smacked me again. "It is very bad isn't it Marie?" he insisted as he denied me the relief I sought.

"Yesss." I replied, "Now please will you let me ride you?" I knew I was begging, but I was so horny. He rubbed me along his cock, teasing me for a few moments, before he relented and drove me onto his cock. I was in heaven. I rode his cock up and down, enjoying his size, as one of his hands lifted to my breast and he tweaked my nipple. His other hand started to slip down towards my pussy. He held his fingers against the lips of my pussy to get them lubricated, and then he moved to my ass, where he worked two into me.

The feeling of being completely filled was amazing, and he moved his hand in time with my moving along his cock. I could feel the lip around the head of his cock and the large vein on the bottom as they moved inside me, stroking my walls. The base of his cock stretched my pussy lips, and the head pushed my cervix as he pushed all the way into me. I could feel the coarseness of his pubic hair against my clit. Each thrust sent me closer to the edge.

I could feel his cock starting to swell even further, and I knew I wasn't far from coming myself, so I started to pick up the pace. Jeff moved the hand from my breast to my hips to urge me on. I rode him faster, slamming back onto him, as I felt myself go hurtling over the edge. Everything exploded, and I rode the waves, shuddering. Jeff removed his other hand and lifted me a few more times as he too joined me in climax. I felt his cum spurt into me, as he half-heartedly lifted me up and down a few more times.

I laid forward on him I felt the sweat on our bodies, and I could feel our combined fluids seep out of me. I rested on top of him for a few minutes enjoying the afterglow, until he smacked my buttocks and said "Righto, let's go get cleaned up." I groaned and moved off him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the En suite where he had a Spa bath.