Tied Up Ch. 01

Story Info
She fills your fantasy of bondage games.
3.3k words
4.31
36.7k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know that being tied up is one of our fantasies, baby... and so here it is...just for you.

Firstly, I would cook you dinner for the evening. Knowing you would have had a long day at work, I'd want you to enjoy a relaxing time once you got home. The table would be set, laced with fresh flowers, scented candles and a freshly poured glass of your favourite beer. I'd meet you at the front door and welcome you home, taking your hand in mind and walking you through the narrow hallway, stopping for a moment as you dropped your keys on the end table. Your eyes would glance over me, grinning at the skimpy little red dress I had worn, with matching red ankle boots and my hair all messed up in a knot at the back of my head. As you walked into the kitchen with me, your eyes would light up; impressed with the effort I had made to give you a romantic night alone with your woman. And before you could do or say anything, I'd tell you to sit down at the dinner table and enjoy your drink whilst I served our meals. As we'd sit down together and say a short prayer of thanks for the meal before us, I'd catch you staring at me through the corner of your eye, smiling that beautiful smile of yours.

During our meal, we'd enjoy watching each other eat, not many words would be spoken as we'd be taking in the sight of each other. I know your mind would be wandering, pondering what I had in store for you, sensing this would be a special occasion. Then following our meal and some light conversation about our day, I'd clean up the table and leave the dishes till later, not caring about them at that time. You'd look up to see me walking to our bedroom, staring at the soft sway of my arse as I move away from you. I know you always love looking at my body, drawing your eyes over it, immersing yourself with the vision of me.

I'd hear your voice from inside the other room, "Bel honey, what are you doing?" You would say curiously. Then after a few minutes, I'd walk back into the kitchen, hands behind my back with something clasped tightly in them. You'd see the devilish look on my face as I moved closer to you, moving towards the back of your chair and as I bent down to kiss the side of your neck, slowing licking across your skin with the tip of my tongue, I'd hear you moan as my touch sent shivers down your spine.

I want to listen closely as your breath catches in your throat once you feel my lips touching your cheek. "Brad, my baby boy... Tonight you are mine to do with as I please. I'm going to taste very inch of your velvet skin... I'm going to delight in watching the ecstasy on your face as I ravish your body... I'm going to smile as I feel you respond to my every touch... And I'm going to devour you, my darling man, until you cannot stand it anymore and you are begging for release. Again and again and again."

And once you hear my words Brad, you'll feel a silk cloth moving over your eyes to cover them. Your blindfold will block your view from anything else but the blackness that covers those glorious emerald orbs. And I'll slowly lift you from your chair, dragging you along with me across the dining room floor as we walk hand in hand. We'll make our way over to our bedroom, together, where I will stand you beside the bed and slowly peel every article of clothing from your body. My fingers will meticulously unbutton your shirt, gently pulling it from your shoulders and allowing it to hit the floor at our feet. Then, just as slowly, I will reach down between our bodies, carefully unzipping your jeans and tugging them over your hips, letting them fall down at your feet to catch on your shoes.

I'll drop my chin down to look upon your boots, then whisper to you, "Baby, spread your feet a little more," and I'll see you do as you're asked. Then my eyes will shift upwards to focus on your face, smiling at you lovingly as my hands spread out across your chest and I lean in to whisper to you, "You are so handsome, my love. And you're such a good boy." I'll hear your gentle chuckle at my words, knowing it would easily cause a reaction in you, yet I will continue my task. My right foot would be lifting into the air to press the sole of my heel into the crotch of your jeans and push downwards into the floor. I would whisper to you once again, my voice low and raspy, already aroused from the delicious thoughts running through my mind all day. "Baby, pull your legs out of your pants, first your right foot, and then the left." Seeing your smile shine out from those gorgeous lips of yours, I'd feel your right leg lift and pull against the material of your jeans, releasing your foot, and then quickly following lead by releasing your left foot as well.

Once I had your jeans off you, I'd kick them aside and fall to my knees. Carefully raising your left leg up so that I could remove your boot and place it aside, I'd then do the same for your other foot. When the pair of shoes was out of sight, my hands would remove your socks, one by one, flicking them across the room in a humorous gesture as I chuckled to myself. I'd hear your voice speak lightly to me, "Honey, what are you laughing at?" You'd ask.

I would simply tell you, "Shhhhh. Just relax baby, don't you worry yourself over nothing." Only then would you feel the softness of my hands as they scaled over the back of your calf muscles, tickling the hairs that covered your skin. Then reaching the back of your knees, I'd hear your giggle as your legs bucked slightly, feeling the sensation of my nails raking over the tender skin. My fingers would continue upwards, drawing over the backs of your thighs and skimming the roundness of your arsecheeks. Gently, I would squeeze each mound in my palms, kneading the flesh of your sweet rump. And you'd feel the pull of your boxer shorts as I slid them down over your hips and thighs, watching them drop to your feet, and then without asking, I'd see your legs rise up as you'd step out of them and fling them across the room. "Cheeky bastard," I would say to you, smiling up at you.

This is the time when I would stand tall and step back towards the bed, settling down onto the edge of the mattress to look at you. My eyes would gaze over every inch of your delectable skin, taking in the curves and grooves of your masculine frame. I love looking at you naked. You are such a beautiful man, such an entirely gorgeous form of the male species. My eyes are drawn to you, Brad. I cannot help but feel a twinge in my pussy as my eyes avert to your cock, knowing that very soon I will have it inside my mouth. I will be tasting it, licking at it, swallowing every inch of it into my throat. And best of all, I will be hearing you moan out my name as I do so.

During this time of watching you so closely, I'd hear your voice raise an octave as you speak to me. "Baby, where are you? What are you doing?" Your face will turn over your shoulder and then back again, trying to sense my presence as your sight has been guarded from view. I would smile up at you and reach out with both hands, grabbing onto the swell of your hips to pull you towards me. Unsteadily, you will step forward and I'd see that stunning smile again. You'd hear my voice whisper softly to you as my hands caressed the sides of your thighs. "Sweetheart, I am going to taste your cock. I am going to devour it, and adore it, and love it, and you will feel my tongue and my lips sucking and licking it. I want you to enjoy every sensation that I bring to you. I want you to feel everything I am going to do to you and I am telling you this now, because as the night progresses, you will not be told anything else of my plans to seduce you. Do you understand?" I asked you authoritatively.

I heard the gentle rush of air enter your lungs and a slight pause before you answered me. "Yes," was your only response. I looked up at you once again and continued my speech. "Good. I also want you to tell me exactly what you feel at any time, and I want you to express yourself freely during the night. If you feel the need to scream out, then do so. If you feel the need to curse during your heated passion, then do so. If you feel the need to beg for more, then do so. You will not, however, be allowed to fight me or take dominance at any time. This means, you will not force me to yield to you, to take you, to suck or fuck you. I will be in complete control this evening. And the only thing you will not be allowed to say is 'stop'. Do you understand?" My voice would beckon for a submissive response.

"Yes, I understand." I'd hear you tell me. I do adore it when you are so easily compliant. Lastly, I would tell you of my plans of you. My voice would have lowered now, with the distinct suggestion of desire and need ever so present in my tone. And I would choose my words very carefully, ensuring you understand exactly what is required of you, exactly what will be transpired this evening and most importantly, you will know exactly what I want from you.

"You have no need to fear me tonight, nor what will take place. I would never hurt you, nor harm you, nor make you endure pain or suffering. But, I do want to give you pleasure. In fact, I want to give you an unbearable amount of it. I will give you everything you need, everything you desire, everything you crave, everything you want. I want you to experience mind blowing orgasms and ones that you will remember for the rest of your life. I want you to know that I love you, that I adore you, that I cherish you and that I will succumb to your every desire this evening. I know you want this. I know this is your fantasy. I know you want to be taken. And so, tonight, that is what shall occur. You are about to be taken, my love. Enjoy."

Only then will I hear the first deep grunt escape from your throat. I had already known that my words would give you gratification and enjoyment. I knew that my words would have brought forth a deep, animalistic need to experience all that I have described. I also know that you were eager to begin being the victim of such a seduction as my eyes averted downward to gaze upon your growing erection.

By this time, my need would be so great that I would automatically move my hands around your back and squeeze my arms tightly around you, turning my face to press my right cheek to your lower belly. I would feel your hardening manhood poking the side of my face as I embraced you in this way, and your soft breath would whisper a moan from those sexy lips. That is when your hands would come out to caress the back of my head, drawing your fingers into my long, blonde locks to twist the strands between your thick digits. And just as I'd feel the pull of your fingers in my mane, I would pull back off you, giving you the hint as to what you had done wrong.

"Tsk tsk. What have I just said to you?" I would ask disappointingly. But as your lips would part to answer and apologize, I would hush you quietly as I raised my hand to your lips and pressed the length of a finger vertically across your mouth. You understood, and as you felt the tip of my tongue flick out across the head of your cock, you sucked your breath in and dropped your head back. I loved watching you do that. The realisation that this was actually happening, that I was about to taste that lovely thick piece of manmeat inside my warm, wet mouth was causing you more pleasure then you expected. But, I was not going to give you what you wanted so easily. And just as I sensed you becoming familiar with what was occurring, I pulled away from you and pulled you to the bed.

"My naughty little man, I want you to lie over the bed with your head up against the headboard. Spread your arms out above your head and to the sides, do the same with your feet. Do not ask questions, do not fight me, and do not say a thing. If you understand, do it now." I'd request.

Surprisingly, you'd nod to me and do as you were told; falling onto the bed and manoeuvring yourself into position. I'd smile at you gently and move to the bedside table, taking the silk ties I had placed there earlier in the evening. Then as I made my way to the end of the bed, I'd squat down to the floor after wrapping one of the ties around your left ankle and make a knot around the leg of the bed. After doing so, I would walk around to the other side of the bed and repeat this with the right ankle, also tying it to the leg of the bed. Once your legs were secured, I'd hear a groan come from inside your chest. My hest would heave slightly with a chuckle, but I would simply continue my task and crawl onto the bed.

You'd feel the mattress caving slightly under my weight as I crawled onto the bed and settled at the side of your right hip. Lowering my rump onto my heels as I knelt beside you, I'd draw my gaze over your full frame, from your feet to your head and back to your cock. I could see the thickening of it as the anticipation was gaining momentum inside you. I knew you would love every moment of this.

I would not be able to hold back any longer, having waited for this moment all day, I'd just have to have a taste of that delicious cock. Growling low in my throat and dropping my head down, my tongue would flick out once again to lick across the bulbous head, teasing you softly before I drew my tongue down the underside of your length. Your deep moan would only stir me on, and as I rubbing the flat of my tongue over the loose skin of your ballsack, I'd part my lips to suck a testicle into my mouth. My tongue would then roll over the soft skin, teasing and lapping at you, as my lips roamed over the surface. My hands would remain at my sides upon the bed as I continued to suckle on your pliable sack, moving my lips to the other testicle and giving it the same pleasure. Oh, how I loved to hear you moan for me, my darling.

My own throat would now be moaning as well, joining you in your pleasure, as my lips released their hold on your ballsack and my tongue skidded back up the underside of your cock until it reached the top. Then wrapping my lips around the mushroom head, I'd force my mouth over you, taking you into my throat as I pushed down forcefully and swallowed as much of your length as I could in one, full stroke. Only then would I bring my right hand to your body and curl my thumb and forefinger around the base of your throbbing fuckmeat, drawing it upward as it followed the path of my lips, stroking you with a sweet combination of both hand and mouth.

"Oh my God, baby. Oh fuck." I would hear you moan to me, enjoying the sensations that I am giving you. You have taught me how to please you immensely, you have taught me how to touch you in the most pleasurable of ways and this is what I am giving you. But just as you begin to surrender to the pleasure of my mouth enveloping your throbbing erection, I would pull away from you and slide my tongue up over your lower belly. You'd feel your rock-solid cock snap back against your belly, nearing my cheek as my lips released it. A soft murmur of disappointment would be heard until you felt my tongue and lips kiss and lick their way up toward your chest.

"Mmmmm, your skin tastes so sweet. I wish I could eat you up, baby." My words would be softly spoken, hinted with lust and need. I'd bring my left hand over your body now to spread it across your right nipple, rubbing the flat of palm across the tiny nubbin, teasing it lightly as the thumb and forefinger of my right hand tweaks your other nipple. I know how sensitive they can be when toyed with, and I'd love hearing the little gasps that escape your throat as I tease you.

As my hands and mouth would be teasing you like this, I'd feel your limbs pulling against the bounds that keep you in place. The pleasure being too much for you, that you'd do anything to be able to free yourself and grab at my head, forcing my face against your chest hard. But you'd know that wouldn't be allowed, and you'd know that I would stop instantly if you were to do so. Therefore, I'd feel you relax after a few moments and just give in to my ministrations, continuing to tease your nipples until I've had my fill. Only then, will you feel the touch of my lips drag upward to your neck and sink my teeth into it gently. I know you love it when I play with your neck. You love to feel the scrape of my teeth brush over your skin as my hands caress you, and that is what I'd be doing at that moment.

My body would shift on the bed, moving to straddle your thighs as my face is buried at your shoulder. I'd have my hands massaging lightly over your chest, still teasing your erect nipples that have recently been pleasured by my mouth and fingers. I'd feel the exertion of a deep breath escape your mouth as you feel the weight of my body over yours, and the wet crotch of my panties pressing down over your thickened root. I'd be looking at your face now, wanting to see the pleasure upon it, even though your eyes are covered from my view. I know you'd love nothing more than to rip your arms from the ties that bind them and grab me around the waist, just to force my cunt down over your throbbing shaft as we kissed passionately. But that won't happen just yet.