Tied Up Ch. 03

Story Info
A rush of the senses.
2.5k words
4.19
15.4k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd feel your length now slip past my inner ring as I'd take more and more of you into my body, the tightness of my arsehole causing you to groan and grunt and I'd open my eyes to focus on you. I'd want to see the pleasure you acquired from being inside me in this way, knowing how you have always loved it when I've given my arse to you. My pussy would still be throbbing from my earlier orgasm as I pushed myself down harder over you, wanting to get your full length inside me, still watching your face as I released my hold from the base of your cock and took a deep breath in. Then quickly, without thinking, I'd lunge myself down and feel the last couple of inches of manmeat push up into my body, catching my breath as you stabbed inside me. I'd welcome your cock into my depths as I'd start to move above you, knowing it wouldn't take long for your cock to explode inside me.

It's then that I would reach forward over your body and untie the bounds that held your hands to the side of the bedposts, needing to feel your hands on me. You'd waste no time in dropping your arms down as you felt the blood rush back to your hands, just as it was pumping through your cock. My breasts would bounce over your face as I took hold of the headboard and held myself over your body, grinding my hips back and forth in a slow, even motion. Your hands would slide down the sides of my ribs to catch at my flared hips, gripping them forcefully as you pushed your pelvis upward, thrusting your hungry cock into my depths. My hips would roll over your groin as your cock began to slide easily in and out of my arse, having been lubed up by the sticky remnants of my cum.

Savagely grabbing at my hips as you thrust your own upwards, driving yourself further into my body, I'd cry out your name from my lips as I bucked down hard onto you. You'd be giving me such pleasure, such a desire to feed off your cock that I'd have no choice but to scream out your name from my lips, over and over again. My cunt would clamp down hard over your throbbing, steel rod as we continued to fuck one another, guiding my hips up and down over you with your hands at my sides. I'd be driving you so insane with lust and need, that you'd have no control over your body as your mind races with impure thoughts.

"Braaaaaddddd! Fuck, fuck... don't stop baby, drive your cock into me, fuck you feel so good... oh God I need you. Brad, Brad, Brad... oh yes baby, feel my cunt squeeze around you, feel me fucking that hot piece of fuckmeat my sexy lover. Fuck my cunt Brad, fuck me... just fuck me!"

As you'd pierce me deeper and harder with each thrust, I'd feel your fingers digging into the soft flesh of my hips as your body jerked upwards, plunging your cock into my depths. I can feel your thighs slapping across the back of mine as you try to force your legs up, feeling your ankles tied to the bed and grunting in frustration. Your breath would become harsh as it lodged in your throat, your mind trying desperately to lash out at me, spitting your nasty slang as I rode you closer to an impending orgasm.

"You filthy lil whore! I'm going to fuck your arse till it bleeds. I'm gonna stretch your tight hole open till you scream out in pleasure and pain and beg me for more. Fuck Bel, my sweet slut, ride my cock with that tight arse, show me how you want me."

I loved it when you talked nasty to me. I loved hearing the desperation and the pleasure in your voice. It boils my blood. And just as quickly as my eyes closed over to let you maul my body with your hands, I'd feel myself lunging toward another orgasm, feeling it curdle in the pit of my belly as my overused clit rubbed along the length of your cock. I'd be working my cunt over every thick inch of your pulsing dick as it penetrated my very depths, taking me over. But I need more, I can't stand it at this point and so as I lean back over your legs to reach your right foot, I'd loosen the ties that were binding it and reach over to untie your other foot as well. And just as you'd feel yourself being freed, your hands would rip me off your cock and flip me over on hands and knees.

"Wha---- what are you doing???" My breath would be ragged, my voice raspy, and I'd have no choice but to watch you take over. My hands would claw at the sheets as I'd feel you move up behind me, grabbing at the swell of my hip with your right hand, as you took hold of your cock in your left and aimed it straight at my gaping hole. "You hot lil bitch, I'm going to ravish you, Bel. I'm going to fuck that hot tight arse of yours till you scream out my name and beg me for more. It's my turn now baby."

I'd hear the tremble in your voice, knowing it stems from heated desire, a longing to have your babygirl in this way, and I'll relish it. As you'd push yourself forward, slamming your cock back into my arse, your hand would come to my head and pull on the tie that binds my hair, watching it spill across my slender back. I'd drop my head forward and grunt loudly, gasping at the slight discomfort of your forceful thrust, and I'd feel your hand grip my hair to pull my head back. Your body would fall over me as I held myself up on hands and knees, ready to be fucked like a hungry dog, and feeling your thick cock slam in and out of me.

"Is this what you wanted? Is this what you ached for, to have me take you like a savage beast and fuck you anally till you couldn't stand it anymore? Hmm? Is this what my babygirl slut wanted to feel as her man raped her sweet arse?"

Your words would grab at me, piercing my soul as your body plunged deeper inside me with every thrust of your hips, grinding yourself back and forth as your balls slapped against the cheeks of my arse. Then as I'd feel the pain subside and turn into something far more pleasurable, you'd push yourself all the way inside me and gently rock your hips from side to side. I wouldn't feel your cock sliding in and out of me, as it would only push against the sides of my arsehole, opening me up more fully for you. But as I'd enjoy the sensation of what you were doing to me, at the moment where I'd grunt in ecstasy, you'd release my hair from your grip and take hold of my other hip. It would be at that moment where I'd feel you pull out of me, until just the head of your cock rested inside my outer ring and then my breath would be forced from my lungs as you began to ride my arse like a bull.

By now, we'd both be unable to think of anything but the intense pleasure that is building within us. I would know you are moving closer to your climax as my own body begins to stir up another one of its own. I'd push backwards against you, feeling the swell of my arse cheeks press against your lower belly, egging you on, but your hands would steady me as they gripped my hips harder. Your voice would be hissing at me as you leaned forward further, your lips at my ear as you wickedly whispered at my cheek.

"You think you can control this now, my love? Don't be mistaken, this is my turn remember? You've had your go at me, now this..." Your hips would thrust forward, hard, emphasizing your words, "is where I take over. So hang on and enjoy the ride my hot lil cumslut, cuz you're going to be fucked like never before."

My God, you'd know exactly how to drain the blood from my body as you spoke to me in that way. Knowing fully well how much I loved it, how I ached for it, would only make you ravage me more. And as I felt the hard slap of your thighs against the back of mine, forcing your cock deeper inside my pliable body, I'd continue to scream out your name from my lips, rocking myself against you in rhythm with your thrusts. I'd hear you growl at me as you'd rocked your hips back and forth, moving inside my arse with pleasurable strokes.

Moments will pass by, both of us sighing and grunting and moaning out our pleasures as we continued to copulate in such a nasty way. Your hands would pull harder at my hips as I'd feel you begin to ride me faster now, your cock starting to ram in and out of my tight fuckhole with all the strength you can muster as my cries of pleasure encouraged you. Hungry to fill my arse with your seed as you'd forcefully take me and knowing the pain I'd be feeling was driving me crazy, I'd be yelling at you to fuck me harder.

"More baby, I need more. Fuck me harder you bastard, rape my arse Brad, come on baby, fill my arse with hot cum. Fucking soak my insides till I boil over!" My shattered voice would tremble with each word as my head would drop down onto the bed, my body nearing exhaustion. Wanting desperately to cum, my right hand would sneak down under my body to poke at the hardened little nub of pleasure, frigging my distended clit till I was crying out in pending orgasmic bliss. But then I'd feel you release my hip with your right hand and wrap it around my waist, curling your hand underneath my belly to slap my hand away.

"This is MY cunt, not yours. Get your fucking hand away, slut." I'd gasp at your words, hearing the dominance in your voice, and I'd drop my hand back down onto the bed, grunting in frustration. That is, until I'd feel your fingers twiddling clit, having them sweep over the sensitive nub as you began to circle the pads of your fingers over it, creating a lightning strike of fire through my whole body as you'd work me up to another climax. "That's it baby, fucking cum for me. I want to feel your cunt gush all over my fingers as I work my cock in this hot arse of yours. Ride my fucking hand Bel, cum all over my fingers baby, do it you horny lil whore!"

That's all it would take for me to grunt out in ecstasy and drive your fingers into my cunt as I bucked against your hand, working your cock in and out of my arse at the same time. I know you'd be feeling my pussy start to spasm around your thrusting fingers just as I felt your thumb take over the pleasure on my clit and my body released a gush of juices that splattered onto the sheets below me.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkkkk. Braaadddd, I'm cumming... oh fuck baby, I'm cumming so hard. Uhhhh fucking hell... yessssss!" My screams would be driving you wild, making you dive deeper into my hot little tunnel, spearing my arse and tearing it open with the savageness of your thrusts. I could only hold on and ride the waves of orgasm as they rushed over me like a freight train, pulling at my insides as my clit throbbed and my cunt burst open to flood the palm of your hand. Your hand gripped my hip more tightly, trying desperately to hold me in place as my body would be writhing over the bed and I'd fall flat on my belly, squashing your hand beneath me.

"You horny little cunt, you're such a nasty bitch. Fuck I love you Bel. I fucking love you baby, now take this!" I'd hear you hissing behind me, as your legs spread wide at my sides and your hand moved from my cunt, only to join the other one as they pressed down onto my back, pushing me harder into the mattress as your hips rocked back and forth with more energy. I knew you'd be close to cumming, so I'd lay there and push my rump up into the air to meet your every thrust, letting you pound me harder and faster and deeper.

"Oh my God, oh yes baby, fuck me, rape my arse you bastard! Oh fuck... cum inside me, Brad! Cum for me! Fill my arse, baby!" The words would rip from my throat as I'd feel you ripping me apart. Beating your cock off inside my gaping hole as it tried to grip you tightly, slamming myself against you with every ounce of energy I'd have left.

"Oh Bel, oh baby, ohhhhh fuck, here it comes... here it comes... oh fuck... AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Your climax would be intense and powerful, so obvious in the throttle of your voice as you lashed out. I'd feel your seed pouring into me as you grunted out your climax, filling my body with the hot liquid as it splashed against my inner walls, coating them with thick goo. The sweat that poured off your chest would drip over my back, leaving droplets of dew across my skin before you grunted out in ecstasy, shooting the last few spurts of white hot lava into my body and fell atop me.

Feeling your heavy chest laying over my back and pushing me down into the mattress as we'd try to catch our breath, I'd feel your mouth planting soft, loving kisses at my neck, murmuring sweet nothings at my ear as we'd lay there for a time. My hair would be slick with sweat, just as your hairless scalp would be covered in a fine sheen of perspiratio, feeling them drip across my cheek as we'd lay so close together, your cock still embedded inside my arse.

"Oh Bel. I love you so much, sweetheart. That was so fucking incredible. Mmmmmm fuck you are so naughty, baby. I love the way you drive me wild, babydoll." Your words would melt me, just like they always have. Your arms would wrap around me as they gripped my forearms and pulled me towards you, feeling you roll over onto your back as I felt your cock slip out of my arse with a 'plop'. I'd cradle my head across your chest as your hand would reach over and gently caress my cheek, drawing your fingertips over my jawline and down my neck in a loving caress. I'd simply moan at your touch, feeling the last ebbs of our releases leave our bodies entirely as we'd drift off into a deep slumber.