Tied up in Desire

Story Info
Ally reveals in John's dominance, learning new desires.
3.4k words
4.21
38.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard the door open, feeling a tingle as she waited for him to enter her room. She closed her eyes and could feel him already, smell him, touch him. Then reality grabbed her as she heard him in the other room, furniture moving, T.V. going on, and she soon realised, she had a long wait, one that would prove to be just the more agonising now he was home...

She heard a noise! She lay still, not sure of her movements as she gathered her bearings, quickly realising she had drifted to sleep. As her surroundings became clearer to her, she again remembered that she was lain on the bed, spread eagled, each ankle or wrist tied to each of four bed posts, and only a small, satin thong, to cover her nudity, yet still didn't fulfil its full purpose. As all these thoughts suddenly flooded back to her, she remembered again that a noise awoke her...CRAP! She hoped for dear god that it wasn't a door, wasn't HER door. She knew an answer was coming, as she began to slowly open her eyes, peering through slits before opening them fully to the hell of her situation, John. John was a six foot two, twenty-three year old, ex body builder who now worked as a fitness instructor, meaning he had kept his shape and his rippling hard muscles had been something Ally couldn't control herself around. His short brown hair, tanned and toned physique and ample size had led Ally to think he was to die for. He was everything she had ever wanted, but now, she knew what she had done...

Ally was twenty-one, had long flowing brown hair, a C-cup bosom, a gorgeous ass and a body that was so tight and toned she had lads after her wherever she went. Six months ago she had been set up on a blind date with some ex body builder that she wasn't the slightest bit interested in meeting, but after two hours of food, wine and chatting, she had her mind made up that he was the one, he was amazing. In their short time together they had moved in, told each other everything about themselves and had sex nearly every night, they were the perfect loving couple. That was until a week ago. Ally sparked a conversation with John about fantasies, what he wanted to do in bed etc. She had opened a can of worms, one that she couldn't wriggle out of. However she had found that his darkest fantasies were ones she unknowingly shared. All of which had led to her current situation. John had admitted he loved being dominant, but had never gotten fully into the roll because no sexual partner had ever given him the chance.

Ally would do anything for this man, not to mention anything once in the bedroom, so she committed to him, announcing he could do anything he wanted. He returned the next day with goods to start the occasion, and the torture started that very afternoon. John had greeted Ally as normal, before explaining how things were going to work from now on, how she was his slave, he could do anything to or with her, and she had no right to deny him. She agreed to this, and was immediately led to the bed, stripped completely before being tossed a small lace satin thong, brand new, and being ordered to wear that and only that. This was the same thong she still wore, one thin enough to be see through, small enough to easily move to one side for access, yet had enough material to allow her a small restraint in her exposure. She had been left like this, and after a few hours of torturing loneliness, John had returned with his rules and rituals. He would let her out for half an hour every morning, to shower and clean. Whenever he was around she could shout for toilet breaks, but was returned immediately to her current state, and his final rule, he would shave her pussy bare each morning, making sure not a single hair graced her sex. Ally had never been completely shaved, she had always had small amounts of pubic hair but never had she left it completely bare, and the idea excited her more.

Anyway back to the present...

John was towering above Ally, and immediately told her she was bad for sleeping when he was awake and in the house, this was not allowed. Ally quickly apologised, saying it was accidental and wouldn't happen again.

"We'll make sure of that, you know the punishments." John iterated before he slapped her side lightly, and again, and again. He then untied her wrists, swapping them over before repeating this with her ankles. She was now face down on the bed, her butt on show and sticking up waiting for punishment.

Ally her eyes tight shut, she knew she loved the pain, but it still hurt. Just as she thought that she felt the first crack of the whip on her buttocks, she clenched her body and held her lips tight shut, making sure to adhere to John's rules of no noises during punishment. Just as the red marks began to show upon her buttocks John repeated his previous action, again whipping her perfect little butt. Again and again he whipped her, until he decided it was enough.

Ally's butt was now red roar from her punishment, and stung like hell. A smile crept across her face as John again undid her shackles and rolled her over. She felt a sting as her butt returned to the bed, but then the soft sheets comforted her as she awaited John's next move. She looked forward to the rest of the night...

John knew Ally had been lying on that very bed all day, getting wet at the mere thought of him coming home and spanking her. He decided to make her wait, reaching into the draw and grabbing a 6-inch vibrator that he quickly introduced into Ally's dripping pussy, before hitting the on switch and securing it there with her thong. Satisfied it was going nowhere, John retired to the front room, leaving Ally alone for a few more hours.

Ally was confused, John knew how hot she was for him, how hot she got waiting and how hot she got being spanked. He knew how much she wanted him right now yet he had decided to make wait even longer, teasing her more. One of John's many rules to Ally was that she could not come unless he said so, well he had given no permission but the vibrator moving expertly inside of her was leaving her with no control over the onset of her orgasms. She continuously thought over the process of punishment from orgasming, what he would do. But how would he even know if she had? As she continued to think she felt it, the first ripples of her first orgasm of the night. There it was again, and she felt the orgasm build inside of her, there was nothing she could do to stop it and so she kept quiet as her body convulsed and she came.

She was sure John had not heard, she had been silent, but how long could she keep silence up for? Once one orgasm was done the others would come faster, and so they did, another one rippling through her as her body jerked against her restraints and the vibrator rippled inside of her. She came again straight off the back of that, and again, and again. She was constantly coming now, feeling helpless. She had never had this many in a row, and as the six, seventh, eighth orgasm rippled through her she felt a new sensation, a stronger orgasm alongside all of her current ones, a new feeling building, like a dam about to burst. She had no clue what it meant but it felt amazing, and as her orgasms continued she felt it build to a head, and finally the dam burst. She came like never before, she couldn't help herself, Ally screamed to the high heavens as she witnessed, experienced, felt, her first ever squirt. Strings of come shot from her sex, across the carpet multiple times before slowing and shortening, leaving a pool on the bed. Well there was no doubt now, John had heard her come, and even if he hadn't, there was no hiding evidence.

John entered the room looking angered. He quickly went to his girlfriends frankly limp body and removed the pleasure toy, before looking her in the eye and reminding her of his rules, no coming without his say so. Ally protested, saying she had no control, the first words she had said since John had come home hours ago. He slapped her buttock for talking back, before admiring the evidence. John knew Ally had never squirted, and judging by the sounds he had just heard, she had never come like that before either. He examined the pool of come between her legs, still dripped from her pussy and off the vibrator to her side. He smirked at his handy work, knowing the pleasure he had given her, and knowing it was over, at least for tonight. He licked at her sex, tasting her before kissing her lips, giving her the taste back and then exiting the room, telling her it was sleep time.

...

She awoke the next morning with a new ache between her legs. After last nights experiences she wanted the pleasure again, but knew John was the only one to give her that. She lay comfortably, hoping he would leave for work but leave her with that vibrator all day, but wishes don't come true for the slave.

John entered the room, noting Ally's awakening before giving her her morning freedom. He returned exactly thirty minutes later, tied her back up and asked her what she wished. She replied that she wanted last nights feelings again, and so wanted him to work while she was left with the vibrator all day. John pondered over the scenario, before deciding on an outcome. He kissed Ally roughly, reasserting his dominance as he liked too, before placing the vibrator back inside her aching snatch and leaving the room.

Ally took longer to reach her first orgasm this time, and just as she was closing in on it the door flung open again, John had decided she didn't get her wish. He removed the vibrator and smacked her pussy before reaching into the hidden drawer for a new toy. He leaned down, shielding the toy from view and placing his tongue at Ally's pussy, licking tentatively, teasing her, not allowing her to come but keeping her at the same point. He then snaked his tongue longer, probing against her cute little butt hole, licking around it before probing at it. Ally had never engaged in anal sex, but had given it much thought over the years and decided if the subject came up she wouldn't say no, she would try anything once.

Ally was enjoying the anal attention from John, building to her orgasm again before he abruptly stopped, stared into her eyes and poked her puckered hole with a new object. SHIT! THE TOY! Ally had forgotten that John had fetched a toy when coming back in, and now realised what it was for, and that all the licking was just to ease the entrance, not that he really cared. He shafted the butt plug inside of her, wriggling it around to make sure it was in as far as possible, before going back to her lips and kissing her. Ally felt both violated and intrigued by her anal invasion, enjoying the new sensations whilst John began to rub at her pussy, quickly rubbing her clit and finally allowing her her orgasm. He wanted to be the one to give her her first orgasm with anal involvement, and so made sure his fingers quickly got her off.

Ally felt her orgasm approach, it came quickly and the new anal sensation only intensified it. As the orgasm rocked her, her anus clenched around the butt plug, her pussy quivering in orgasm as her body shook and John smirked. He had achieved his goal, so removed his hand and replaced with the vibrator, securing its place inside of her before wishing her a nice day and leaving.

'Bang!', the door slammed and John's long awaited returned went unnoticed by Ally, who, upon inspection John found lay lifeless on the bed, in the exact position he left her in. The vibrator still buzzed as the butt plug remained, but Ally was obviously oblivious to what had been happening. John waited for her to wake, removing all pleasure before doing so. Ally awoke to find John seated in the corner of the room. Her ear's buzzed, faintly picking up voices from the other room, presumably the T.V. Her focus shifted back to John as she regained her senses and told him she had lost count of the orgasms, the squirts, the relentless pleasure, and passed out long ago. She told him in less than twenty-four hours he had given her both her first squirt and her first anal orgasm, and she had been doing both all day, evident to John by the smell of sex in the room, and the trails of come evidently coming from Ally's pussy earlier in the day. He asked if she was sore, and she replied no, which was good, because John had another surprise planned for her.

John stripped off and placed his limp cock in-front of his submissive slaves mouth. She quickly engulfed her mouth around his member, feeling his limp dick grow to an almighty, pussy tearing, 12 inches, and a girth that she could barely get her hands around, when free of course. She put all her effort into pleasuring his god like cock, sucking and licking just how he liked. Ally suddenly felt John's dick jerk, repeatedly and so prepared herself just in time to swallow the first thick wad of come shot down her throat, quickly swallowing to catch the next shot, as John grunted and unloaded himself into her mouth.

He moved away as she swallowed the last drops, god she loved the taste of come. She was still enjoying the taste when John placed a blindfold over her eyes, ensuring her vision was gone before the door opened and shut again. Ally was sure she was alone.

Ally lay perfectly still trying to locate John's whereabouts within the house, before she felt a searing hot pain just above her right nipple, then again just to the side. Whatever was causing this pain was liquid, and had dripped on her, she winced and screamed before moaning as the liquid set. It was wax. Suddenly Ally feared she was not alone, as she began to feel hot wax being dripped in trails across her body, allowing her to be used to the heat and pain before stopping for breath and starting the process again. She had the hot burns upon her breasts, neck, belly, legs and even feet, and felt lucky that John had avoided her nipples and pussy as of yet. Then she felt his lips press to her, and quickly kissed back, her readiness showing in their kiss, before she was caught off guard with a hot drip from above landing directly on her left nipple. She screamed into John's move and writhed with pleasure and pain, wondering how he was kissing and dripping wax simultaneously. She was about to find an answer...

She felt wax being dripped more across her body, this time missing no areas as her shaved pussy revealed in the hot pain, and her nipples became home to gobs of wax that set heavenly aloft them. Ally was still kissing John, wondering how, when she felt his other hand between her legs, creeping towards her dripping sex. She decided she wasn't one to question, so lay back and enjoyed his skilled hands as they reached the folds of her pussy, playing with them before delving deeper, finding her deepest pleasure points and making her writhe.

John broke away from their kiss, telling Ally she could make as much noise as she wanted and there were no restrictions on coming, this was her last night in this state. She decided to make the most of it and so moaned loudly at the fingers feeling around her insides as hot wax still fell from above, now onto her arms, but what came next was unexpected, even for Ally. Her open mouth was soon met with a big hard dick, which she eagerly sucked whilst wondering how hot wax, fingering and a blow job was all possible. She quickly realised this was not John's cock she was sucking, it was smaller and thinner, but still she sucked it eagerly, wondering in excitement how many men were in the room.

As she sucked she felt the fingers pleasuring her pussy moving lower to her anus. Only earlier today had she had her first taste of anal pleasure, and she was craving more as the fingers probed and sunk inside of her hole. Now she had no clue how many men were there, or which was her boyfriend, but she was in sexual heaven as she enjoyed what she currently had. She felt hands begin to knead her breasts as another sank to her clit, pleasuring her like never before, she was the centre of attention for at least three men, how exhilarating.

Things soon began to change. Ally had her hands released, quickly reaching out to aid her sucking actions, before she then had her legs released, slowly, to ensure she was going to stay for this. John quickly found Ally had no intention of leaving, so removed any remaining restraints, but gave strict instructions that the blindfold not be removed.

Ally was quickly lifted up, placed atop one man, to which she quickly dropped her hand to his cock and began stroking, lifting it toward her pussy and then lifting herself back up into alignment before sinking down. Her first sex in days, and she had no clue if it was her boyfriend, or who it was for that matter. She began to ride the dick relentlessly, still sucking another whilst having her hand placed on a third. She was pretty sure now there was only three men in the room, none of which was she complaining about, but she didn't feel satisfied yet. She stopped sucking to speak, but was immediately stopped by John, cutting her off to say she had no control in what happened here. Ally reconciled and returned to sucking. She was suddenly picked up again, catching her off guard before she felt herself being lowered, this time the dick pressing at her puckered hole as appose to her pussy. She was excited by the perception of anal sex, but still scared as she felt the dick slowly sink inside of her tight ass hole. She moaned loudly as another dick then entered her pussy, still leaving her one to suck as she bounced and bobbed relishing the pleasuring of three dicks to serve.

Ally began to feel the cock in her mouth throb, as the man it belonged to pulled out and erupted across her wax covered body. Ally gathered what she could with her fingers, before sucking them clean as her riding began to tip both other men over the edge, both of which came at the same time, filling her two holes. Never had she had an orgasm so strong, the pulsing of both dicks in her holes had sent her over the edge and as she felt hot sperm fill her butt for the first time, she erupted come from her pussy, spraying across the men as she came and came, for what felt like forever.

When she finally came down from her orgasm, she felt used, she felt amazing. She felt come dripping down her body and out of her holes, creating pools on the bed. All three men had removed themselves from the bed, but Ally still adhered to her strict instructions regarding her blindfold. She thought it was all over, that was until she felt a tongue between her legs, the body quickly scooting round to place their crotch above her own. Well maybe there had been a fourth man all along, and the promise of a final cock to suck excited her as she had her holes licked clean. She quickly leaned up to take the dick into her mouth, but was instead shocked to feel her tongue tasting her first ever pussy. Well that was unexpected, maybe that final night hadn't finished yet...