Tied Up in Escrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
110 Followers

"Why did you stop?" she asked in a whiny voice.

I teased her, saying that I wanted her hot, not finished when we got to the house. Mildly frustrated, she sat up and slid towards me. She placed her right hand on my crotch and began stroking my growing cock through my pants as she kissed and sucked on my neck. Within almost seconds my cock was fully erect and pressing painfully against my zipper. I fondled her hanging breasts as Jenny leaned forward and unsnapped my trousers. Moments later the zipper was zipping and my cock was set free.

I was proud of my cock, but had never measured it. Some of the guys I know are big on bragging about the size of their dicks. I'm too busy trying to find warm wet places to stick mine. If I had to guess, I'd say it's about the length and diameter of a two D-Cell flashlight. Jenny's eye's lit up as her fingers surrounded my swollen rigid shaft. I tilted the recliner back slightly and eased the power seat away from the steering wheel as jenny kneeled down on all fours and positioned her head above my cock. She licked her lips and circled the soft round head with her hot wet tongue.

Her naked ass was in the air and her head was in my lap. Soon she was slurping and sucking, trying to take as much of my cock inside her mouth as she could, and doing a fine job I might add. I struggled to concentrate on the road as Jenny engulfed my throbbing member. Her long beautiful hair blew about the front seat of the car while she sucked. Two young guys in a pickup truck got great view of Jenny's bare ass at stoplight. She refused to stop sucking until we got home. Thank God, home was just around the corner.

I pulled into the drive and hit the garage door opener. The door opened and I drove in quickly closing the door behind us. As soon as we rolled to a stop Jenny stopped sucking. She rose up on her knees, stuck her head through the sunroof opening then pulled her dress off over her head and cast it into the air. Her dress slid down the windshield and came to a crumpled stop atop the windshield wipers. I pushed my pants down around my ankles and slid to the center of the seat as Jenny stood up.

The top half of her naked body was sticking through the sunroof opening. She placed her right leg across my body and straddled my lap. Her pussy was right in my face. Jenny steadied herself on the roof of the car when I slid my hands up between her legs and placed them up under the cheeks of her ass. Her legs parted as I pulled her crotch to my face and captured the first taste of her succulent twat with my tongue. Jenny moaned as my tongue entered her well-lubricated opening. She slid one hand back inside the car and grabbed my hair pressing my face firmly against her crotch.

Before long her tasty wet snatch was covering my face like the oxygen mask on a fighter pilot at twenty thousand feet. Her juices smeared across my chin and cheeks as she humped my face. Her breathing became very erratic and her rhythm much more intense as her orgasm neared. All of at once she let out a scream and squeezed my head between her thighs. Her ass cheeks quivered in my hands when she came. Her pussy became twice as hot and humid as it had been only seconds before. She slowly relaxed her grip and slowly slid back inside the car.

The 60-watt bulb on the opener had long since gone dark and the garage was completely dark as Jenny dropped down on one knee then the other. I kissed her breasts as I prepared to enter her. I placed my left hand on her waist and aligned the soft swollen head of my rock hard cock with the dangling wet lips of her dripping snatch with my right. Jenny placed her hands against the opening of the sunroof and began a long slow descent down over my cock. I grabbed her ass cheeks and she stared into my eyes as my hot rigid cock slid deeper into her wetness.

She took in a huge breath of air when her ass cheeks came to rest atop my upper thighs. She had obviously hit bottom. We kissed passionately and she began to grind her hips. I gently squeezed her tits and rubbed her smooth soft ass as she began sliding up and down on my throbbing cock. Jenny's erect nipples brushed my chest and she moaned loudly when I placed the middle finger on my right hand against her anus. I never entered her; I simply applied constant pressure against the softy shiny tissue that surrounded her forbidden orifice.

We humped until she came again and I was almost to the edge. I was all but ready to start spewing when Jenny stopped humping me and climbed off my cock. She opened the passenger door and got out of the car. I turned on the headlights as she walked naked in front of the car and over to the door that led into the house. She stopped at the top of the steps and opened the door.

"Come on if you want some more!" she teased disappearing into the darkness of the house.

Wasting no time, I eagerly kicked off my shoe and my cumbersome trousers before I went searching for her. I peeled off my socks along the way.

I walked slowly through the house with my hard cock swinging from left to right eagerly searching for her until I heard her laugh. The sound of her voice was coming from the living room. I entered the room and found her lying on her back spread eagle and propped up by her elbows on my large Oriental rug. The light from the salt-water tank illuminated her entire body. I knelt between her legs and leaned forward. She was still wearing her sexy high heels. I grabbed her legs behind her knees and hoisted them high into the air lifting her ass up off the rug. One more time I pressed the head of my cock between the dripping lips of her hot pink snatch.

Jenny was still very wet. I gave her a playful smack on the ass and with one thrust I plunged all the way in. She groaned and dug her fingernails into the rug as I placed the back of her calves against my shoulders. Jenny's tits soon rocked back and forth to the rhythm of my thrusts. Her hard nipples screamed to be sucked. After a couple minutes of deep stroking her inviting twat, I pulled out and coaxed Jenny to lie on her side. I leaned forward and kissed the cheek of her gorgeous ass before I positioned her for re-entry.

She chose to roll onto her left side, so I pushed her right leg up towards her chest then straddled her left as I moved my cock towards her waiting twat. I grabbed her right ankle and lifted her leg straight into the air. Jenny's large breasts shifted to one side and her right shoulder lifted off the floor. I eased my slippery cock deep into her pussy until my balls came to rest against her upper thigh. With one hand on her ankle and the other on her upper thigh I held her tightly and continued deep stroking her fiery twat.

The change in the angle of penetration must have agreed with Jenny. She reached down with her right hand and pulled at her right ass cheek trying to spread her legs further to allow even deeper penetration. Soon my cock was slamming in and out of her slippery snatch like a jackhammer on a concrete sidewalk.

"Oh yeah, that's it! Fuck me!" she screamed.

With her mouth wide open gasping for air and her tits flailing uncontrollably Jenny came again. I slowed my strokes as her orgasm began to subside and I prepared for a final change in position.

I eased Jenny's right leg down and lay down on my side right behind her on the floor, never pulling my cock from the steamy confines of her well-fucked twat. I was ready to explode and I knew it wouldn't be long before our passionate session came to an end. I caressed Jenny's right breast while I kissed the back of her neck and shoulder. She quivered with pleasure as I resumed my attack on her soggy crevice with slow deep probing strokes. In less than a minute my orgasm began to grow. I squeezed her tits and squirmed against her ass.

"That's it baby, come inside me." she coaxed in a low sultry voice as I placed my hand behind her right knee and pulled her leg up towards her chest.

I never hastened my strokes when my orgasm arrived. I felt a familiar tightness in my groin and then a warm wave that felt like it began at my toes ravaged my entire body just seconds before my load began streaming into Jenny's hungry snatch. I moaned as the first burst splattered against her cervix. My hips quivered uncontrollably and the room went dark for a moment.

Jenny let out a long and very satisfying "M-m-m-m." as my hot slippery load continued filling the gaps between my pulsing cock and the hypersensitive walls of her tender pussy. I continued my slow probing rhythm until the sensations became so great I couldn't take it anymore. I buried my cock deep inside her sloppy twat and kissed her on the back of her neck. Cum quickly began to pool up around the base of my cock and the battered opening of her well fucked twat. Soon it was seeping out and trickling down across the sexy crease of skin where her upper thigh and ass cheek meet.

I held her tight in my arms and we fell asleep on the floor. I awoke a few hours later to the morning sun slicing through the blinds, alone on the floor. I heard noises in the kitchen and went to investigate. As I rounded the corner I saw Jenny standing naked at the coffee maker. She had just poured in the water when I approached her. She knew I was there but never turned. I gently placed my hands on her shoulders, pressed my soft cock against her ass and acknowledged the minor rug burns on her ass and shoulder blades with a gentle caress. She giggled knowingly as I kissed the back of her head.

She slowly turned to face me and we embraced. Her soft round tits pressed against my chest and my cock brushed her pubes as I hugged her. It was Thursday morning and I had to be at work soon. Thursday was Jenny's day off, so we cuddled standing at the breakfast bar until the coffee was ready then headed off to the bathroom for a quick shower together. I told Jenny to stay and make herself comfortable and I would be home later that evening and we could go out again. Trying to lay the groundwork for what I hoped would be round two of our steamy sexual escapades.

Jenny kissed me deeply and squeezed my crotch as I stepped down into garage. I pulled her dress from the windshield of my car and tossed it to her as she grinned. I couldn't get Jenny or images of our night together out of my mind that day at work. I returned home that evening eager to see Jenny again but the house was empty. Twenty minutes later the phone rang; it was Jenny on the other end. We talked for a long time while I told her how beautiful she was and how great she was in the sack. She seemed flattered yet somewhat apprehensive.

She was apparently feeling guilty or awkward about our torrid encounter. She told me that she had never slept with anyone she worked with before and didn't want it to cause any problems for either of us. We agreed to keep our encounter a secret and I assured her it didn't create any problems. She seemed to be relieved. Before we hung up we promised to do it again some time. I decided to give her a little time before initiating round two. Besides Cassie was due arrive in a couple days and anything more than just recreational sex with Jenny right now might hinder my ability to get into Cassie's pants.

Friday was a very busy but eventful day. A call came through in the middle of the afternoon and Jenny put it through to my desk with a playful wink. It was Cassie; she was standing outside my condo on her cell phone. I told her where the extra key was hidden and to make herself feel at home until I arrived around five thirty. She got in the front door and sat her stuff down in the entryway and took a look around. She walked through the house with her cell phone to her ear as I told her where everything was. Jenny listened curiously to my every word, and then walked over to my desk after I hung up.

"Your guest?" she asked. "Yeah, she's at the house." I told her reluctantly.

"Hey! Why don't you have drink with us one night while she's here?" I asked as Jenny walked back towards her desk.

"I wouldn't want to be a third wheel." she teased, sitting down at her desk as she flashed her sexy pink panties my direction.

I felt like bending her over the desk right then and there and fucking the shit out of her, but I had to be very discreet. Our office had a strict "No fraternization" policy and I knew that old lady Vanderhorn would shit if she found out Jenny and I were doing the wild thing together.

When I got home Cassie's Firebird was parked in the drive. I unlocked the door and stepped inside. I left work about an hour early. The TV was on in the living room but there was no sign of Cassie. I walked cautiously back the long hallway towards the back of the house and heard the shower just off the master bedroom. I slowly peaked through the open doorway and found Cassie standing naked in the shower with her back towards me. She was all lathered up and washing herself with one of those silly sponges. I glanced over at my bed where a sexy red lace bra, panties, and a robe were spread out.

I watched her for a long time without her knowledge. She had grown up a great deal since college. Her breasts were extremely full, her ass had a very nice shape and there wasn't a tan line on her flawless body. She had long sexy legs and curly brunette hair that hung down over her shoulders. As she turned towards me to rinse her backside I stepped back from the doorway into the darkness, trying to remain undetected. The water from the showerhead flowed like a river over her shoulders down across her hard nipples and between her ample breasts eventually filtering its way through the thick neatly trimmed hair on her pubes.

After rinsing thoroughly, Cassie turned off the shower and grabbed a towel. She stepped out of the shower and began to dry off. Patting her face then rubbing her shoulders she worked the huge soft towel down over her wet naked body. I watched anxiously when she bent over to dry her legs and feet. Her ass was pointed right at me. The folded pink lips off her pussy were faintly visible through the patch of thick wet pubic hair that surrounded them. Standing upright she turned towards the door again, lifted her foot up on the commode seat, and dried her crotch then placed a fresh white towel over her head.

Her cantaloupe sized breasts danced about her chest as she dried her hair. She leaned forward and wrapped the towel around her wet hair then flipped her head back as she stood up. That was my cue that it was time to leave. I quietly but quickly walked down into the living room area and began fixing myself a drink. Cassie soon came down the hall with the towel still on her head, wearing the short white terrycloth robe.

"Hey, how are you doing?" she asked with tight hug and peck on the cheek. "Have you been home long?" she asked.

"Only a couple of minutes." I replied with a smile.

"I heard the water running so I figured I'd fix myself a drink until you where finished." I told her.

"You didn't peek did you?" she asked with a seductive look.

I flat out lied and told her no as I fixed her a stiff drink and we sat down on the sofa and began catching up on the past two and a half years. Cassie's robe bunched up slightly when she sat down exposing a nice portion of her red lace bra. She tossed her right leg over her left and turned to one side showcasing her long sexy legs and part of her shapely ass as we talked. Her smooth shiny skin was very tanned and smelled of fresh baby oil.

We talked for almost an hour before we decided to grab a bite to eat at a romantic Italian restaurant down on the boardwalk. I carried Cassie's things up to the guestroom and told her I was going to grab a quick shower. I walked to my room pushed the door to, but didn't latch it, then proceeded to strip down and climb into the shower. The pulsating water quickly relaxed me to the point that I became oblivious to what was going on around me. I finished my shower and stepped out of the glass enclosure. I began drying my hair as I walked into the master bedroom with my towel over my shoulders.

I was quite startled to find Cassie standing there in front of the mirror above the chest of drawers putting on her makeup. Her legs were parted slightly as she balanced herself on the balls of her feet in front of the large mirror. She was bent slightly at the waist leaning towards the glass. All she had on was the sexy red lace thong and bra that were lying on the bed earlier. Her thong was pulled tightly up between a pair of firm round ass cheeks that would make a Vegas showgirl proud and the underwire cups of her sheer lace bra hoisted her huge round breasts high, holding them firmly in place.

The sight was reminiscent of a glossy photo fresh off the pages of a men's magazine. Touché I thought to myself. She must have known that I was watching her the entire time she was in the showers and this was her payback. Her well-toned legs accented her statuesque figure nicely. The thought of how they might feel wrapped around my ass quickly shot through my mind. Her curly hair was still damp but very sexy. I knew right away that it was going to be a very exciting week. Even if Cassie wasn't going to give it up, at least she was going to show it off.

I stood there naked while she gazed into the mirror from across the room.

"I'm sorry." she said, "The other room doesn't have a mirror. I hope you don't mind?"

In a halfhearted effort to be humble I wrapped the towel around my waist.

"Nice package!" teased Cassie as she checked out my growing cock in the mirror.

The sexy smell of her perfume filled the entire room. I brushed my hair until she finished and turned to face me. Her dark pubic hair was quite visible through the lace front of her panties and the dark areolas of her nipples pressed proudly against the thin lace material of her bra.

"Almost done." she said brushing her hair back seductively with her fingers.

Cassie turned around and finished her makeup while I stood gazing at her amazingly hard body, still wrapped in my towel. She collected her things and told me she would meet me downstairs and wiggled her hot sexy ass on out the door. My cock was almost fully erect by the time I pulled off the towel and walked towards the bed. Cassie playfully popped her head back into the door opening for a final glance.

"You really shouldn't run around naked like that, you know you might catch a cold." she giggled with that sexy Carolina twang as she glared at my semi-erect cock.

I threw the towel at her as she ducked from the doorway. Somewhat embarrassed by just how easy she had made it swell, I turned away.

"Very funny!" I teased as she walked away.

I heard her go down the stairs so I finished getting dressed. A few minutes later I went downstairs to find Cassie waiting. She was wearing a sleeveless gray knit cowneck sweater, a tight white shiny leather miniskirt and a pair of red sandal-foot pumps.

"You primp worse than a woman." she prodded, looking at her watch.

"That's because I was primping for a very special woman." I told her with a kiss on the cheek.

"That's so sweet." she replied in that low sultry voice as she took my hand.

We climbed in my car and headed off to dinner. I always thought that Cassie was very sexy even back in college, but I never thought that she would turn out to be the awesome babe who showed up in my shower. We chatted while we drove the five or ten minutes it took to reach the coast. We arrived at the restaurant around a quarter 'til six and were promptly seated at a very cozy and romantic candle lit table near the back with an amazing ocean view. We ordered soon after and continued to talk. Cassie was extremely smart, with a great sense of humor, and very, very sexy. We really hit it off.

Cassie ordered the very health conscious seafood pasta while I opted for the New York Strip and Fettuccini Alfredo praying that I might need the extra carbohydrates later that evening. Shortly after dinner Cassie excused herself to the restroom and quickly returned pulling out the chair next to mine instead of across the table from me where she had been seated. She sat down wiggling her ass once or twice and bumping her chair even closer to mine. I placed my arm on the back of her chair and ran my fingers through her soft curly brunette hair. She seemed to really enjoy the attention.

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
110 Followers