Tied Up in Escrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers

I didn't expect the presence of a third party delaying my action on our last night together, and I certainly didn't grasp any clue that she might actually become part of our sex play before the night was over. Jenny was wearing a cropped bright orange tank top that revealed her sexy mid-section and no bra. She displayed plenty of cleavage and her nipples poked against the soft fabric. She had on a pair of cutoff jean shorts. You know the type young girls wear. The ones that are cut so short there isn't enough material to completely cover their crotch, the ones that flare out around the leg openings and curl downward well below their navel.

I was a little uncomfortable at first, but the girls seemed to interact well together and there wasn't the first sign animosity anywhere. By the time supper and a few drinks had been consumed, the pair were joking and playing together like they were life long friends. We sat on the patio drinking wine until darkness fell. It was a cool night and the girls started get chilled. Their hard nipples were a sure indication. Cassie conveniently suggested that we all slip into the hot tub.

"I didn't bring a suit." said Jenny.

"Who needs a suit?" replied Cassie.

A six-foot tall wooden fence surrounded the hot tub and entire courtyard area so privacy was not an issue.

Seconds later Jenny was standing with her hands on her hips while Cassie slipped out of her sexy black shorts. Cassie was wearing pastel yellow cotton bikini panties beneath her shorts; she gently pulled them tight against her fuzzy mound. She put one foot into the tube and straddled the edge of the tub as Jenny unzipped her skimpy cutoffs. She pushed the shorts down over her ass and revealed a leopard print thong, which only covered part of her freshly shaven pubes. Jenny stepped into the tub with both feet and turned to face me.

"Come on big boy what's the hold up?" she teased.

"I'm not wearing any underwear." I replied, only mildly embarrassed.

"We're not going to see anything we haven't seen before." piped Cassie as the pair began to giggle.

It was at that moment I realized I had been set up. This was planned from the beginning. A kinky threesome was probably in the offing. I found out later from Jenny, after Cassie had left, the two had spent the entire day together on Thursday when I was out of town. That's what Wednesday's lengthy conversation in the office was all about. I was told it began innocently enough just lounging by the pool and then culminated with a bisexual lockup that ended just before I returned home, which explained Cassie's already wet snatch that night.

Unaware at the time the two were past lovers; I dropped my shorts, peeled off my shirt, grabbed the wine, and climbed naked into the tub between them. The girls eased their asses down into the hot bubbling water and I slid down between them, placing an arm around them both.

"You planned this didn't you?" I asked with a grin.

"Planned what?" asked jenny with a naughty giggle, sliding her hand along my thigh until it reached my cock.

Cassie leaned over and kissed me as Jenny fondled my balls beneath the water. Cassie's free hand soon joined Jenny's in my crotch and she began stroking the shaft of my rapidly growing cock.

Talk about confused! I didn't know where to start. I kissed them both and fondled their tits through their wet clingy tops until I became fully erect. Two pair of discarded panties mysteriously appeared atop the water. Jenny then eased back and Cassie straddled me placing her hands on my shoulders. I slid one hand up under her soggy top and grabbed her right breast, sucking her hard dark nipple through the thin wet fabric. My other hand slid down over her belly and grabbed her swollen twat. I stroked her clit with my middle finger until another set of fingers joined mine from the backside of Cassie's ass.

Jenny slid her hand over Cassie's ass and between her legs. She inserted two fingers into Cassie's submerged snatch who responded by yanking her top off over her head and tossing it out onto the grass. She turned to her left and placed her lips to Jenny's while I sucked her hard wet nipples. Soon Cassie removed Jenny's tank top and we were all naked in the hot tub. The water in the tub was great for exciting foreplay but not worth a damn for sex without a non-water soluble lubricant. Eager to fuck somebody, I urged the girls to retreat indoors before they got too carried away and the neighbors became overly curious.

Naked, wet and dripping we ran steaming through the night air into the house slamming the sliding patio door behind us. The girls shivered and shook as we ran upstairs. We reached the bedroom and I pulled back the comforter on the bed exposing the black silk sheets. We collapsed in a wet naked pile. Jenny slid down over the edge of the bed and took my semi-erect cock into her mouth. Cassie turned towards Jenny and straddled my face pushing her wet dripping ass back against my nose. I parted the cheeks of her ass with my thumbs and slid my tongue into her hairy slit. She began slowly grinding her wet tasty twat against my face.

Jenny had soon sucked my cock fully erect again and hopped up onto the bed straddling my lap facing Cassie. Her long beautiful wet hair fell across her tits as she leaned forward preparing to guide my thick cock into her hairless snatch. Cassie leaned forward and caressed Jenny's tits. They kissed passionately as Jenny rode my cock and Cassie's ass swabbed my face. Before long Jenny climbed off my cock and lay down on the bed beside me. Cassie lifted her ass off my face and slid around to put her face deep into Jenny's gaping twat. I leaned and kissed Jenny's taught nipples before rolling off the bed in search of another wet socket to stick my swollen cock.

Cassie eased up on all fours at the foot of the bed as she continued to lick Jenny's swollen pink clit, presenting her tan round ass for the taking. Jenny's hands pulled Cassie's face deeper into her wetness as I entered her from behind. Cassie's hard nipples rubbed against the silk sheets as the force of my thrusts pushed her face up and back across Jenny's throbbing pussy. Jenny began to scream uncontrollably, pulling at Cassie's tangle hair with both hands. The horny brunette's tongue-lashing had put her over the top. Cassie continued to lick Jenny's dripping twat until the relentless backdoor pounding from my cock sent her over the edge too.

Jenny pulled Cassie's heaving wet body up across hers until their lips met. She straddled Jenny then collapsed on top of her. Their tits pressed firmly together as Cassie slid her ass back against Jenny's thighs until their pussies were double-stacked. They shared a tender moment as the two of them savored Jenny's juices. The combined heat from our bodies and the friction from our lovemaking quickly dried the water droplets from our naked skin. Cassie was running her fingers through Jenny's soft black hair as I jostled their bodies into position. I pushed Jenny's legs further apart beneath Cassie and then pulled her waiting ass back a little further.

Cassie's luscious body tensed and she arched her back when I leaned down and pressed my hot wet tongue against the dark tiny triangle of shiny flesh that surrounded her asshole and swirled it around her tender opening. Her ass cheeks quivered with delight as my tongue massaged her forbidden zone. Not wanting to slight Jenny, I lifted my head from between Cassie's ass cheeks and eased up between tangled their legs. I gently pushed Cassie's ass forward a few inches and slid my hard cock deep inside Jenny's hot tight twat. She gasped with pleasure as I entered her and she began sucking at Cassie's hard nipples that were now in reach.

After stroking Jenny's tight wet hole for a couple minutes, I pulled out and grabbed Cassie's hips. I pulled her back towards me and entered her again. I stroked her for a couple minutes then returned my cock to Jenny's dripping snatch. I swapped slots four or five times before I finished. Cassie caught on after the first time and would lean forward pressing her tits against Jenny's face while I pounded Jenny's tender twat. When it was her turn she would slide her ass back to receive my throbbing member. My belly bumped Cassie's ass while I fucked Jenny and my balls would slam against Jenny's soft wet mound as I deep stroked Cassie's hot hairy hole.

I stopped for a moment and withdrew wiping the sweat from my brow. Cassie seized the opportunity and spun around a hundred and eighty degrees, shoving her well fucked pussy into Jenny's face and running her tongue across the smooth, wet, gaping crevice of Jenny's twat. In a move straight out of a wrestling magazine Jenny grabbed Cassie's ass and flipped her onto her back. She sat upright pressing her wet crotch firmly against Cassie's probing tongue. Just that quick Jenny had become the dominant female in our entangled trio. Cassie lifted her hips off the bed and spread her legs open wide begging for Jenny's hot tongue to reciprocate.

It wasn't until I stepped up behind her and smacked her ass cheek with my cock that Jenny leaned forward and buried her face between Cassie's shapely thighs. Cassie's fingers had Jenny's twat spread open wide and her tongue covered Jenny's rigid clit as I nuzzled the head of my cock into her saliva coated opening. Jenny moaned as my huge cock slowly disappeared inside her. By the end of the second or third stroke my balls were pressing hard against her clit and Cassie's wet tongue. Cassie continued pulling back the pink wet lips of Jenny's warm inviting twat while I pummeled her honey dripping hole with everything I had. My balls slammed violently back and forth just an inch above Cassie's face.

It wasn't long before Jenny screamed like she was being murdered and bit the inside of Cassie's thigh as another orgasm shook her trembling body. She then collapsed atop Cassie. Realizing that I couldn't hold back any longer either, I pried Jenny's ass cheeks even farther apart and continued to pound her sloppy twat. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back bracing myself in anticipation of my long awaited release. Seconds later my cock began to twitch sending healthy portions of my hot slippery load, streaming deep into Jenny's battered and abused sex hole. I slowed my strokes to a crawl while my balls emptied wobbling back and forth completely drained.

I could feel Cassie's tongue lapping up the overflow near the bottom of my slowly shrinking cock. I released my grip and eased back from Jenny's ass. Her cheeks were reddened from the slamming they had received. I stepped back from Jenny's well-fucked twat dragging my all but limp cock across Cassie's face as I went. I stopped for a moment when Cassie tilted her head back and opened her mouth. I dropped my soft messy cock between her lips and half-heartedly fucked her face until her tight wet lips had squeegeed my cock clean. Totally spent, I stepped down off the mattress and eased back into the cushy armchair directly across from the bed.

Jenny's cum drenched snatch looked like it had been hit with an axe. The dark battered lips of her pussy dangled on both sides of her gaping hole like saddlebags surrounding the taillight on a Harley-Davidson. Her extremely swollen and very visible pink clit made an excellent taillight. I took a deep breath as I watched Cassie perform a little oral clean up on Jenny's gash. Jenny soon stirred and rolled off Cassie and down onto the mattress beside her. Jenny's rubbery legs fell open uncontrollably.

"Oh my god!" she muttered as she tried to catch her breath.

"What's wrong baby, you never been fucked before?" teased Cassie.

Cassie told us to get our second wind while she went down and got a fresh bottle of wine. Jenny stumbled over after Cassie left the room and sat down side-saddle on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and we gently kissed while I teased her still rock hard nipples with my index fingers and gently fondled her breasts. Remnants of my load dribbled from her crotch down onto the inside of my thigh.

"I've never been fucked like that before." whispered Jenny as the sound of Cassie's footsteps in the hall signaled her arrival.

"When did you shave your pussy baby?" I asked softly.

"A friend did it for me." replied Jenny with a long soft moan.

"Are you two playing suckie face without me?" asked Cassie as she sat the iced down bottle of wine on the tiny round table beside the chair.

Jenny slid to one side and Cassie joined her on my crowded lap. The two girls kissed each other passionately and then kissed me one at a time. Cassie tried to stroke new life into my weary cock as she kissed me.

"You're not done yet lover, I want to feel you come inside me too." she said as Jenny kissed her breasts.

It wasn't very long before their coaxing and caressing had me hardening again. Realizing that they were being successful, the horny pair slid down off the chair onto the floor. I slid down even farther in the chair resting my ass against the edge of the cushion. I spread my legs and waited for the insatiable duo to devour my cock.

Jenny pressed her tits against the outside of my thigh and leaned over, taking the head of my sluggish but responsive cock into her hot mouth. Cassie crawled around from her side of the chair and appeared between my legs. She pushed my legs apart and placed her soft wet tongue against my hanging balls as the two of them began to tag team my growing cock. All that could be heard in the room except for an occasional moans or groan were the unmistakable sucking and slurping sounds of my two eager lovers. Jenny's head bobbed rapidly while Cassie juggled my balls on the tip of her tongue. It took about ten minutes, but I became fully erect once more.

Cassie said nothing as she stood up and turned towards the bed. Jenny lifted her head from my cock and slid to one side. Cassie pushed my knees together and straddled my thighs facing the bed. Jenny stood up and walked around in front of her. The two embraced and Jenny slid her tongue deep into Cassie's throat. Jenny then dropped to her knees kissing and sucking Cassie's hard pink nipples before burying her face in Cassie's soft thick bush. Cassie squirmed as Jenny's eager tongue found her rock hard clit. I stroked my hard cock watching intently from behind until Cassie began to squat above me.

Without hesitation Jenny took my rigid cock from my hand and pointed it towards Cassie's rapidly approaching twat. She slid her mouth over it briefly, coating the head with a healthy amount of her saliva and then guided it into Cassie's descending snatch. Cassie groaned as she eased down onto my penis. Her ass cheeks twitched up and down as she worked to take it all inside her. Cassie's hands were on the arms of the chair and she was grinding her hips when Jenny stood up and approached her. Jenny gently pressed Cassie's face against her breasts. Cassie stopped grinding her ass for a moment and started sucking Jenny's tits and kissing her belly just above the navel.

Jenny slowly lifted Cassie's head up and kissed her back before she knelt in front of us. I put my hands under Cassie's armpits and eased her body back against my hairy chest. She moaned, tilted her head back, and resumed the grinding of her hips as I began to fondle her tits. Jenny pushed my legs apart shoving me deeper into the soft cushion of the chair and gently planted her face between our legs. Her warm wet tongue caressed the base of my cock and balls as her forehead pressed firmly against the dark bristly area of Cassie's mound. Jenny teased Cassie occasionally grazing the horny bitch's growing clit with her probing wet tongue.

It wasn't long before Cassie stopped grinding her hips and began bouncing wildly up and down on my lap. I attempted to massage her flailing tits and gripped her waist as she slammed her ass up and down on my cock. Despite the very brief period of recovery time I was given, I could feel my orgasm beginning to perk. Jenny's tongue became a permanent fixture pressing against Cassie's moving clit and before long my curly headed lover was ready to go off again. She reached back over her head and grabbed my hair with both hands. Her huge tits flailed uncontrollably as orgasm began overtake her. A loud scream turned to a low whimper when she came.

That was my cue. I slid my hands under Cassie's ass and lifted her motionless body up off my cock far enough to take as many hard fast strokes at her pussy as it took to get me off. My cock slid up and down inside her well oiled pussy like a piston in the bore of a high performance racing engine while my balls danced wildly between my thighs. Jenny pressed her fingers against the base of my cock pulling the skin tight against my balls. It was the little extra something I needed. Almost instantly my cock began to spew. Cassie's twat began to spasm and contract as my load began basting her tender pink cervix and the lining of her well-irrigated love canal.

Jenny watched with great enthusiasm as my thick creamy load surged through my urethra like chunks of strawberry getting sucked through the straw of a thick tasty shake. The sight must have been more than Jenny could handle. She pulled my pulsing cock from Cassie's twat and shoved it into her mouth before I finished, milking the remaining few drops of my load onto her tongue. I lowered Cassie's hot dripping ass down onto my lap and sighed with relief as Jenny released the Hoover like grip her lips had on my cock. Our combined fluids trickled slowly from Cassie's twat down across my balls like a baker's sugar glaze coating over a warm cinnamon roll.

I was completely spent, too pooped to pop again, whatever you want to call it. We kissed and caressed some more before gathering our composure and heading for the bed. I remember lying down between them and their soft naked bodies being pressed against me while I watched the paddles of the ceiling fan spin quietly above us. The next thing I knew it was morning. I awoke to the sound of the shower. I looked across the room to see Cassie and Jenny in the shower scrubbing each other's soapy bodies between kisses. I quietly joined them in the shower and we all came clean together. There was no sex, just plenty of good personal hygiene.

Cassie had to leave for South Carolina, so I finished my shower first and went down stairs to fix breakfast. The girls soon followed. Cassie was dressed in Jeans, a tube top, and a button up blouse while Jenny had grabbed one of my T-shirts from the dresser. We talked while we ate and both sexy ladies agreed we'd all have to get together again. After breakfast I gathered Cassie's things and put them in the car while she said goodbye to Jenny. It was different watching Jenny kiss Cassie goodbye. It was different from any other time their lips had met during the course of the previous night. They had obviously become good friends,

I kissed Cassie and said goodbye at the car and told her to be careful, while Jenny waited at the doorway wearing only my T-shirt. I waved as she drove away and walked back into the garage after she drove out of sight. Jenny had already begun cleaning up the dishes so I helped her. Cassie couldn't have reached the interstate before I had Jenny naked on the kitchen floor with her legs high in the air. I just couldn't seem get enough of Jenny's delicious snatch. I took her from the top, the bottom, the front and the back, before finally buttering her muffin. Not long after our early morning romp Jenny headed home for clean clothes and some much needed rest.

Life is good, I thought to myself as I walked out onto the patio to relax. I had more sex during that ten-day period than at any other time in my life. I sat down in one of the patio chairs and looked around the tiny courtyard. That's when I spotted two pair of very sexy and very damp panties. Cassie's cotton yellow briefs were still hanging in the flowerbed and Jenny's leopard skin thong was wadded up along side the cobblestone walkway. I decided to keep them as souvenirs of my erotic conquest. I gently washed them off beneath the outdoor faucet and spread them on the picnic table to air dry in the hot sun.

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers