Tied Up in Escrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers

With Cassie back in the Carolinas I resumed a steady diet of sweet Jenny. We became almost inseparable, and she spent many nights at my place during the weeks that followed. I had accepted the position with the other firm and told Mrs. V. of my intentions just before she left on a week long vacation in the Bahamas with some gray haired fellow in a high dollar business suit. She seemed a little upset when I gave her the news and begged me not to leave until she returned and we had a chance to talk. I agreed, but told her I didn't think there was anything she could do to change my mind.

Late one evening a few days later, Jenny and I were sitting naked in the den cooling down from another hot encounter on the couch when she sat down at my computer and logged onto the internet. That's when I discovered that Jenny was actually a closet computer geek hiding in the body of a sex goddess. She navigated the web like a tour guide at an amusement park. She certainly knew her way around a keyboard.

"Watch this." said Jenny.

With a few strokes of her fingers, our office at work appeared on the monitor.

"Hey, that's the office." I responded quite surprised.

"Yep, and there's Hector the janitor sweeping up." added Jenny.

A full screen view of our workplace filled the monitor. I asked her how and why she did that. The how part was easy. Jenny had a small web cam mounted on top of her monitor that was painted up like a tiny eyeball. It was sending images back to my computer through the Internet. Everyone at work including myself thought it was one of those ridiculous suction cup toys that everybody sticks up around their computers.

"We could even make a video of Hector sweeping the floor if we wanted to." said Jenny.

When it came down to why she done it Jenny wasn't as forthcoming. As it turns out Jenny was quite a voyeur.

She took me to several different sites on the net where web cams were recording people's activities twenty-four hours a day. At one sight there was a young woman naked in the shower, and at another there were two college girls sitting around in their underwear painting their toenails.

"I like to watch." said Jenny. "Next to doing it myself, I like that the most." she added, seemingly unaware that she was caressing the inside of her thighs as she spoke.

I always knew that Jenny was a creative and intelligent woman but up until that time, I had no idea just how naughty she really was. We watched the horny people on the screen for almost an hour.

When my arousal level finally escalated to the point that I needed release, Jenny slid the chair back slightly and patted the desk in front of her. I slid between her and the desk. She eased the chair forward, squeezed my cock, placed its dark swollen head between her lips and proceeded to give me the wettest, sloppiest, head job I've ever had. The very brief but very, very enjoyable event ended with me writhing in pleasure as all but a tiny bit of my hot slippery load cascaded down the back of Jenny's throat. A couple of renegade drops dribbled onto the firm two-toned region of her tits.

A few days later, Mrs. V. returned from the islands and promised we would talk as soon as she got a chance. Almost a week went by and there had been no conversation yet. It was Thursday evening around nine O'clock and Friday was scheduled to be my last day with the firm. Jenny and I were relaxing at my place. I was free bagging beneath my usual pair of cutoff jeans and Jenny was looking extremely sexy in a crimson colored, silk camisole top and matching tap pants. We were lying on the couch discussing the fact that Mrs. V. apparently wasn't going to speak to me like she said she would. I figured it was all for the best since I wasn't going to stay no matter what she offered me.

"Talk around the office is that the bitch will do anything to keep you there." said Jenny.

"Anything?" I teased as Jenny smacked me playfully on the arm.

"I don't trust her. If you do talk to her you better cover your ass." said Jenny. "She's made life miserable for others who have left the firm."

I told Jenny I didn't have anything to be concerned about since it didn't seem that she was as interested in keeping me as she had led me to believe. I eased down onto my knees and pulled Jenny's loose fitting shorts to one side. Jenny leaned back and spread her legs with approval as I began to lick her smooth sweet pussy.

Less than five minutes later the phone rang. It was the boss. I pulled my face from between Jenny's open thighs and answered the phone.

"Hey Mrs. Vanderhorn." I said as Jenny cuddled against me on the couch. "Right now?" I replied when she asked me if I could come to the office.

She apologized, adding that she was working late and had just lost track of the time. I told her that I was grabbing something to eat but I could probably be at the office in about twenty minutes. Jenny smacked me on top of the head and pulled her shorts back across her naked twat. A tiny wet spot soon appeared in the crotch.

I hung up the phone grabbed Jenny by the waist and rolled her over on her belly. She eased up on all fours as I slid her silk shorts down around her knees and resumed licking the sweet pink folds of her smooth wet snatch. She re-positioned herself and kicked off her shorts as I stood up behind her and dropped mine to the floor. I stepped up to her soft round naked ass and wiped a large droplet of clear pre-cum onto one cheek. I entered Jenny and began slowly deep stroking her twat until my cock was well coated with her juices and she became very aroused. Realizing the time, I pulled my cock from her pussy and pulled my shorts up from around my ankles and zipped up.

My hard cock pressed against the crotch of my shorts. Jenny turned over and sunk into the couch placing her hand over her crotch, squeezing it in frustration with her sexy thighs.

"I can't believe your going to leave me like this." she whined.

I leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead as I grabbed my keys from the coffee table.

"Just think of how much fun we'll have when I get back." I teased as I playfully squeezed her breasts.

"Don't be all night!" she hollered as I locked and shut the front door. Wearing only a T-shirt, shorts, and sandals I headed for the office. My throbbing erection took a while to finally subside. Along the way I had an idea and called Jenny on my cell phone.

"Hey baby, why don't you log onto your voyeur cam." I told her. "That way I'll have you as a witness to what goes on if she gets really pissed off or does something silly."

Jenny agreed and even said she could record it to a CD if I wanted.

"What ever makes your pussy wet!" I told her.

That was my quaint little way of telling her what ever you feel like doing. As I drove, Jenny told me that she had logged on and could see old lady Vanderhorn going through the drawers of her desk.

"That fucking bitch! What is she looking for?" growled Jenny in disbelief.

I told Jenny I was almost there and we hung up. I arrived at the office and unlocked the front door. The entryway was dark but the lights shined brightly from the main office area just down the hall. I locked the door behind me.

I could hear Mrs. V's fingers on a keyboard as I walked towards the light. I rounded the corner to find her sitting at one of the desks with one leg draped across the other. Her hair was up as always, and she was wearing a peach colored business suit. It was one of those with a jacket, a ruffled white blouse, and a knit skirt. White hose and heels completed her very proper ensemble. She looked pretty damn good for a woman who was almost fifty.

She turned to acknowledge me as I entered the room giving me a half-hearted Sharon Stone style crotch shot while she asked if I'd like something to drink. I told her sure and she swaggered into her office returning quickly with a bottle of scotch and two crystal glasses. Mrs. V was the kind of woman who always had the best of everything. Her clothes, her food, her car, everything was top shelf. I walked over to her and lifted the glasses and she began to pour unaware that Jenny was watching and recording our every move.

"Thanks Mrs. V." I told her as she stopped pouring.

"Sally; call me Sally, please." she responded.

Her breath smelled of liquor. I assumed she had been tipping the bottle before I arrived. I pulled out my chair and sat down at the desk. Mrs. V, excuse me, Sally leaned back against the desk with her legs crossed and sipped her scotch.

"You've done a great job for the firm since you arrived." said Sally. "I've racked my brain trying to come up with some sort of arrangement that might keep you here." she added walking over to another desk and retrieving a manila folder.

She strolled over to where I was sitting and leaned forward opening the folder on the desk in front of me. Her polyester peach skirt stretched tightly across her shapely round ass.

"Here's my offer, I think the money is good." she said.

She slid her ass up onto the desk facing me as I read the proposal.

"Besides the money, the perks are excellent!" she added gently rubbing her left foot along the inside of my left thigh just above the knee.

Her advances took me by surprise, but I quickly cleared the cobwebs and responded. I had nothing to lose since I was leaving anyway. I placed my left hand behind her ankle and slid my right hand up along her smooth sexy calf until it reached the crease behind her knee.

"Tell me more about the perks." I told her, pushing my chair closer to the desk and pulling her leg closer to me at the same time.

She gasped slightly as I slid her toes between my legs and beneath my ass pressing the top of her foot against my crotch. Her skirt bunched up as her ass slid across the desktop. As I leaned forward and kissed her knee, she chugged the remaining scotch in the glass and sat it on the desk.

"Let's say there's a real good chance you'll be screwing the boss on a regular basis." she said running her fingers through my hair.

I kissed her knee again and ran my hand beneath her silk slip and up along the inside of her thigh. Her legs opened further as my fingers reached the lace band at the top of her sheer white stocking. Sally bit her lower lip as my hand started for her crotch.

"Is it hot in here, or is it just me?" she asked, fanning her face with her hand and squeezing my hand between her thighs signaling for me to stop.

"I don't know?" I told her. "How hot are you?" I asked leaning back in my chair.

"Honey, you have no idea." she replied pushing her chest forward as she slipped off her jacket, her thin white blouse did little to hide her sexy lace bra. "Will you excuse me for a moment?" she asked hanging her jacket on the coat rack as she headed down the hall towards the ladies room.

I took the opportunity to reach over on my desk and turn on my voice activated cassette recorder.

That's when I remembered that Jenny was watching my every move. I walked over to her desk, leaned forward and waved into the tiny camera. After saying hello to Jenny I walked over to the wall where we have our listings posted and looked them over one last time. Sally returned from the ladies room a couple minutes later. The two lower buttons on her skirt and the top two buttons of her sleeveless blouse were unsnapped down to just above her belly button. Her fancy slip had disappeared completely. Her sexy stocking clad legs played peek-a-boo through the open flap of her skirt as she strutted across the floor towards me.

"So what do you say, Do you want to fuck the boss?" she asked as she walked up behind me.

"I'd love to fuck the boss." I replied.

She followed up her invite by sliding her right hand along the backside of my left thigh and beneath the leg opening of my denim shorts, squeezing cheek of my bare ass. My cock began to harden as her fingernails gripped my ass. When I turned to face her I could see a deep hunger in her eyes. She grabbed my crotch and began rubbing my growing cock as she forcefully pushed me back against the wall and pressed her lips to mine.

"I like it rough!" she confessed without hesitation as my ass slammed against the wall. "Can you do me rough?" she asked as she pulled my T-shirt above my head and tossed it aside.

"Honey, you have no idea!" I teased her with a previously spoken line of her own.

I tugged the bottom of her blouse from beneath the tightly cinched waistline of her skirt as she continued grinding the palm of her hand up and down against my crotch. I popped open the last two buttons on her top and slid my right hand up along her rib cage towards her breasts while she kissed my chest and neck. She gasped the first time I firmly squeezed her melon-sized breast. Her large nipples were already as hard as a rock when my hand reached them. This bitch was hot!

She began to squat in front of me flipping her tongue down over my chest as she fiddled with the button at the top of my shorts. I slid my hands beneath her armpits and pulled her to her feet just as her fingers freed the button from its slot. With one fluid motion I placed my hands on her shoulders, yanked her top down to just above her elbows, and shoved her back against the wall. I grabbed a handful of her hair with my left hand and squeezed her left tit with my right.

"How rough do you want it?" I asked her as I pressed my lips to hers and gave her a long deep grinding kiss.

She gasped with excitement when our lips parted and her breathing became very erratic.

I lifted her arms upward and pressed her elbows back against the wall beside her head with my hands and began to mouth her gumdrop sized pink nipples through the super thin material of her sexy bra. The shear fabric of her cups became virtually transparent as I swirled my hot wet tongue soaking the area around her areolas.

"God, I want you to fuck me!" she whispered sliding her ass up and down the wall. "I want you to fuck me just like you do that little Indian bitch that answers the telephone." she commanded.

Somewhat stunned, I stopped sucking her nipples and looked up.

"How do you know about Jenny?" I asked as I started kissing her on the neck.

Moaning with pleasure, Sally slid her leg between mine and began rubbing her knee up and down the inside of my thigh as I eased the pressure on her elbows.

"I heard her bragging to one of the other girls in the lunch room about your huge cock and how the two of you screw for hours." she replied leaning forward pulling her arm from her blouse and letting it fall to the floor.

I made a mental note to myself to speak with Jenny about discretion, and then dropped to my knees in front of Sally. My fully erect cock strained against the unbuttoned crotch of my shorts as I undid the two remaining buttons on her skirt and yanked it open like a present on Christmas morning.

Sally shoved her hips forward and bumped her soft panty clad crotch against my face as I pulled the skirt from between her ass and the wall and tossed it to the side. I leaned back with amazement. I was quite taken by sight of her tall sexy body. Her huge augmented breasts overflowed the all but invisible cups of the white lace bra she was wearing creating a great deal of very sexy cleavage. A white lace garter belt surrounded her narrow waist anchoring the four long silk suspender style straps that stretched tightly against her thighs and down over her bare ass, pinching the top of her stockings in the front and back.

A French cut thong was clearly the centerpiece of her high priced outfit. It had a sequined silk front panel, a shear narrow strip in the rear, and clasps on each side. It reminded me of something a stripper might wear. Her chest was still heaving when I slid the index finger of my right hand under her garter belt and pulled her to me. I slid my hands up across the backside of her thighs and squeezed the cheeks of her naked ass as I pressed my face to her belly then kissed and sucked at her navel.

She slid her bra straps one at a time down off her shoulders fully revealing each magnificent breast as she went. She then spun the bra around to front of her firm torso and undid the snaps.I stood up slowly as she dropped her bra I then placed my warm wet lips against her pink fully exposed nipples for the first time. She shuddered and put her hands behind her head as I cradled her flawless round tits in my hands and took turns kissing, licking and sucking both of her extremely taught nipples.

Sally removed her barrette and ran her fingers back through her falling hair as I fondled her chest. She placed her arms around my neck and roughly pressed her lips to mine. I grabbed her ass and lifted her feet off the floor. She eagerly responded by wrapping her nylon-clad legs around my waist and locking her ankles.

Hungry for more, I carried her over to one of the desks in the clear view of Jenny's hidden camera and sat her naked ass down against the cold plate glass that covered the top. She had the creamiest white complexion I had ever seen on a Florida girl. No tan, no wrinkles, and no signs of over exposure to the sun, just smooth silky white skin. She obviously didn't spend any time outdoors. Her pale pink swollen nipples protruded very invitingly from her awesome breasts. She unlocked her ankles and spread her legs as I sat her down. My hands quickly pulled her ass across the desk until her crotch met mine.

"So tell me boss lady, what exactly do you want?" I asked as her hand slid down across my abdomen towards the top of my unbuttoned shorts.

"I'm tired of old guys that have more in their bank account than they do in their pants thinking that's what it takes to really please me." she said leaning back.

"I have money of my own, what I really want is to be fucked until it hurts and treated like a whore." she added squeezing my cock through my shorts.

"I want to be used like a common slut and talked dirty to while I'm being screwed. Can you do me right?" she asked sliding from my arms. She stumbled into her office, clearly reeling from the effect of the alcohol.

I assured her that I could fuck her any way she wanted as I watched her sweet ass sway away from me. She returned seconds later with a pair of chrome steel handcuffs. She snapped one of the bracelets around her left wrist, clinched her fists, and held both her arms straight out. The other bracelet dangled open at the opposite end of the short connecting chain.

"In the front or behind my back?" she asked with the raise of an eyebrow as she walked over and stood across the desk from me.

"Hmmm" I said rubbing my chin. "The front" I told her.

She leaned across the desk with her arms outward so I could slide the remaining bracelet around her right wrist.

The sight of her bending over the desk gave me a great idea. I loosened the large nut on the backrest on the heavy metal office chair so that it slid freely up and down before I reached for her wrists.

"I expected something a little kinkier from you than handcuffs in the front." she said as the second bracelet clicked around her wrist. "Are you sure you're up for this?"

I leaned forward and kissed her long and deep. It turned out to be the last time our lips met. I grabbed her arms above the cuffs and stepped back sliding the heavy chair into place against the lap drawer with my foot. Sally looked confused as I knelt on the floor behind the chair and pulled her downward across the desk using the chain between her wrists.

She pushed her thighs against the front of the desk and leaned forward pressing her naked tits against the photos of Shirley's young grandchildren that were proudly displayed beneath the glass top as I tugged her arms over the opposite side of the desk. Once they were fully extended I eased the chair back and slid the backrest down until it pulled tightly against the chain on her handcuffs. Happy with the arrangement I twisted the knob tight to hold the back in place and asked her to try and free herself. She pulled her legs together and stood on her tiptoes while she squirmed, but couldn't free herself. She became both a little uneasy, and very excited.

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers