Tied Up in Escrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers

I walked around to the front of the desk and took a long look at her healthy ass all bent over the desk and rubbed my cock. I remembered that I had seen an extra pair of stockings in Jenny's desk drawer earlier in the week while searching for an ink pen, so I went over and retrieved them.

"What are you doing?" asked Sally with a concerned tone of voice as I walked up behind her.

"You want to be fucked like the little Indian bitch don't you?" I asked. "Yes, I guess." she replied very nervously.

"Then shut up!" I told her with a smack to her right ass cheek.

"Ahhh!" she yelped tensing her thighs as my callused hand slapped against the soft white flesh of her exposed ass.

She quivered as I slid one of the unrolled stockings up between the parted cheeks of her ass. I knelt on the floor behind her, and slapped the inside of her sexy thighs signaling for her to spread her legs. Her taught tummy sank lower and lower as her legs parted until she was spread open wide and her tummy finally rested against the desktop. I pulled her left ankle as far as her leg would allow to the side and wrapped one of Jenny's stockings twice around her ankle and the leg of the desk before yanking it tightly in a knot.

"Hmmm, I guess you're a little kinkier than I first thought." moaned Sally as I pulled her right ankle towards the opposite leg on the desk.

I tied the restraint around her right ankle tight and stepped back. It was a perfect fit. If she or her high heels had been an inch or two shorter her feet would have been dangling in the air. I walked up behind her and placed my hands on her hips then pressed my concealed cock against her crotch. She moaned loudly as I dry humped her for a few seconds.

"Oh, Fuck me damn you! I want to feel your cock inside me!" she begged.

"Not yet." I told her as I walked around to the other side of the desk and stepped up to her face. I grabbed the back of her head and unzipped my shorts. My hard cock sprang out like pop up birthday card as my shorts fell to the floor.

"You're going to suck my cock first, and you better do it right." I told her rubbing the head of my cock across her lips.

Her mouth opened wide to receive my granite like cock, but she gagged slightly as I shoved it between her lips. Soon she was sucking it like a pro. I stood there with my hands on my waist watching her head bob up and down as her painted red lips slid slowly up and back along the shiny shaft. I moved slightly to one side and leaned forward so I could slap her ass.

"C'mon, suck it like you mean it. How does that little Indian bitch's pussy taste?" I asked her.

You know I was fucking her when you called", I taunted as I leaned forward and smacked her hot sexy ass once more. She mumbled a gargled objection but I couldn't make it out since her mouth was full. I lifted her head up off my cock by the hair and slapped the side of her face with my hard wet cock.

"You fucking bastard!" she sneered gasping for air, before I squeezed another handful of her hair and shoved my cock back between her lips. She grunted like an overweight puppy while I fucked her face.

"Suck it you dirty little whore." I barked while she sucked, slurped and gagged.

I brushed her hair to one side so that I could watch her painted red lips slide up and down across my cock. She moaned with approval and her head started bobbing much faster until her slobber began cascading down along the thick rigid shaft of my cock towards my balls.

My cock was hard and slippery when I finally pulled it from hot wet mouth. It bowed liked a banana standing straight up with excitement. She hung her head over the edge of the desk and sucked for air as I walked around again to the other side of the desk.

"Not bad." I told her with another smack on the ass. "You suck cock like a real nasty bitch", I told her.

She trembled with excitement as the combination of degrading talk and teasing pain fueled her hidden desires.

"Fuck me you son of a bitch! Fuck me hard." she whined as my hands reached for the hooks on the sides of her thong. First I unhooked the right side, then the left.

The weight of her body kept the unfastened panty pulled tightly over her crotch in the front while the straps of her garter, which stretched across the creamy cheeks of soft white ass like bungee cords on a grain truck held it in place from the rear. I pressed my left hand down against the sheer narrow fabric at the top of her ass to hold it in place and slid the middle fingers on my right hand beneath the damp cotton crotch of her very sexy, very revealing garment. She arched her back and lifted her ass allowing me to pull the sexy panty from between her legs. I let it hang down over her crotch and slid my hand back down firmly across her totally shaven snatch.

I knelt behind her and flipped the soggy thong up onto her back just like a quarterback preparing to take a snap from center. The two sides of swollen labia clung together concealing the inner lips and giving her pussy a cocoon type appearance. At first glance her hairless pink mound resembled a pair of boneless-skinless chicken breasts like you might find shrink-wrapped to a styro-foam tray at the local grocery. I pressed my index and middle fingers together and placed them just below the tiny crater of her asshole at the very top of her damp sticky mound. I slid them down between the soggy folds forcing her baby smooth twat to pop open like a piƱata'.

She moaned and flexed her hips as I wiggled my fingers prying apart the pink, heavily coated, wet lips of her fifty-year-old pussy. Soon the meaty flaps of her snatch parted and her gaping wet orifice became fully accessible. I stood up behind her and pulled her thong from beneath her garter, tossing it on the desk as I inched my swollen cock closer to her honey coated canal. Sally let out a long drawn out moan as I wet the head off my cock against the lips of her pussy. She pushed her ass back the little bit that she was able in a futile attempt to sample more of my rigid joystick.

"Ohhh, you fucker! Let me have your cock." she whimpered.

My cock was so hard it was difficult to press it down far enough to slide it inside her. It was like one of those painful piss hard on's you sometimes get in the morning when you almost double over trying to hit the commode.

"Both these precious holes look so good I don't know which one to fuck." I told her pulling my cock from the opening of her twat and pressing it against the tender divot of her asshole.

"Not my ass!" She gasped, trying unsuccessfully to pull away as I leaned forward applying a small amount of pressure against the tight gathered opening. "Fuck me anywhere and anyway you want, but please don't fuck me in the ass with that big thing" she begged.

How could I refuse a plea like that?

I decided to give her asshole amnesty, at least for now and pressed my cock back down against the dripping lips of her gaping snatch. She jerked her head back and groaned loudly as I entered her with one long slow penetrating thrust. I eased my hips back pulling all but the large swollen head of my cock from her hot snatch, and then with a twitch of the hips I plunged my entire cock back into her wetness. She screamed with pleasure as the front of my pelvis slammed against her ass. Her pussy wasn't extremely tight but what it lacked in grip, it more than made up for with extreme heat and wetness.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me, fuck me hard." she begged; "Make me come!"

Sally's knees slammed against the front panel of the desk as I began fucking her just the way she wanted. I placed my hands down onto her reddened ass cheeks and spread them with my thumbs exposing her asshole. Lifting up her ass cheeks also brought the bottom side of my cock in constant contact with her raisin sized clit; the added friction quickly made the sensations she was receiving from my long deep strokes almost unbearable. I watched with excitement as the lips of her pussy pulled outward across my cock as I pulled back, then collapsed and disappeared into her sloppy swollen mound on the down stroke.

"That's it! Faster! Fuck me faster!" She screamed. So I picked up the pace.

"Harder now, fuck me harder!" she beckoned.

I began plowing her twat with so much force the sounds of my cock plunging into her soggy canal and my pelvis slamming against her rippling ass cheeks drowned out the rest of what she was mumbling. She didn't get to tell me what she wanted next, before her entire body tensed. Her back arched and her legs stiffened pulling at the nylon ties around her ankles. She flopped wildly for a few seconds and screamed. Unwilling to stop, I slam fucked her all the way through her extended orgasm until she finally collapsed motionless atop the desk.

As she lay there trembling and sucking for air, I pulled my cock halfway out of her well used twat and moved my hips in a circular motion. My cock swirled around inside her twat like a spatula along the inside edge of an icing bowl. Condensation was beginning to form on the cold glass top of the desk around the imprint of her hot naked body. She moaned with pleasure and turned her head back towards me. She was still speechless and had a frazzled but still hungry look on her face. She clearly enjoyed the trip, but wanted another ride. I placed my hands between the top of her thighs and the front of the desk and roughly pulled her back onto my cock.

The bliss of her orgasm hadn't faded completely so getting her going again was pretty easy. My cock slid in and out of her twat pushing her body up and back across the desk. I grabbed the back straps of her garter belt and watched as her chest floated back and forth atop the huge gel implants in her breasts. Awfully expensive pillows I tough to myself. She grunted with short moans every time my cock bottomed out against the opening of her cervix and my balls slammed against her large throbbing clit. I could feel my own orgasm building and knew that I had to get going if I was going to get her off again before it was too late.

I released my grip on her hips and leaned forward. I grabbed her by the hair with both hands and pulled back on her hair like a jockey up in the stirrups, tugging the reigns on a thoroughbred horse. I gave her a few quick smacks on the ass and we were off to the races. Soon her broken yelps turned to a steady siren like scream as she came again.

"That's it you dirty bitch, come again!" I snarled as I released my grip on her hair.

Her head dangled over the edge of the desk until I began to smack her ass like we were coming to the post. Ironically it was my post that was coming.

"Oh yeah baby, that's it come! Come on my ass." she begged.

Not needing any more encouragement I humped her feverishly from behind until a warm rush overtook my shaking body and the room went almost dark. My balls tightened as the wonderful moment rapidly arrived. I pulled my cock from her gaping twat and lunged forward pressing my balls against her ass humping the open air as squiggly streams of hot cum began spewing from my cock. The first burst shot half way up her back. The second shot straight up into the air and splattered across her garter belt and down onto the cherry red cheeks of her naughty ass.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed as my balls continued to empty.

Although I was physically drained I found the strength to stand up on my tiptoes and shove my cock as far up against the crack of her ass as I could. Two or three more bursts of cum emptied onto her ass then trickled beneath the tightly stretched waistband of her garter belt and pooled in the small of her back. I slid back on my heels milking the remaining drops of slippery white cum onto the puckered pink ring of her exposed asshole.

I shook with pleasure as I watched it flow across the crumpled lips of her well-fucked snatch. I whipped her ass with my shrinking cock and stepped back from her battered hole. I fumbled for a chair at one of the other desks and sat down to compose myself.

Sally also seized the opportunity to catch her breath and said nothing. The room was quiet until she asked in a broken breath if was going to stay. I told her that I appreciated her offer, but I didn't think so. The bitch went berserk, yelling, jerking and squirming.

"You son of a bitch!" she hollered. "I don't let just anybody have their way with me." she screamed.

"I noticed you got yours a couple times along the way too Honey." I told her with a giggle.

"If you don't stay, I'll tell police you raped me." she threatened thinking that she had the upper hand.

"I was afraid you might try something like that." I told her as I walked over to the desk beside the one she was tied to.

I leaned over and picked up the small voice activated recorder I had been cautious enough to turn this on earlier; I held it up for her to see.

"What's that?" she asked in a gruffly toned of voice.

"That's your voice on tape begging me to tie you up and fuck you until it hurts, even to come on your ass." I told her. "So I wouldn't give a false report to the police if I was you, and besides, can you imagine how embarrassing it might be when people find out their precious little socialite likes to be treated like a common street whore?"

She yanked up on the handcuffs in pure frustration.

"You fucker! I'll get you and your little Indian girlfriend for this." she promised.

"Oh Yeah! There's one other thing" I told her walking over to Jenny's desk.

"You see this ugly little eyeball looking thing? It's actually a web cam and Jenny, you know the little Indian bitch, has been watching and recording our little get acquainted session to the hard drive on my computer at home" I added walking over to the desk and gently rubbing her on the ass.

"Don't touch me you bastard!" she snapped as she tried to pull away.

I walked around in front of her and stood still naked holding my clothes in my hand.

"I want to thank you for such a wonderful going away party, but I was really hoping that a few more people from the office might be here." I told her with a sinister laugh.

Sally tugged on the restraints without success while I dressed in front of her. When I finished I leaned over and grabbed her discarded thong panties, folded them over and shoved them into my left front pocket.

"You don't mind of I keep these as a little souvenir do you?" I asked sniffing the crotch of her discarded sequined panties before I walked over towards the doorway leading from the office.

I stopped long enough to fold two one dollar bills in half long ways and slid them up beneath one of the cum covered straps of her garter.

"That should do it." I told her.

"What are you doing and where are you going, you can't leave me like this!" she pleaded.

"Sure I can." I told her.

"You'll get free eventually, and besides even if you don't, Hector will be along in a couple of hours to tidy up the office and I'm sure he'll set you free. Hell he might even do more than the floors tonight if you know what I mean." I told her with a wink.

Sally wiggled her ass and jerked her arms but still couldn't get free.

"I'm going home to shower, and relax." I told her. "Maybe I'll watch a video or fuck that really hot Indian bitch again."

She cursed me again and pulled against the knots around her ankles.

"It's amazing what the boy scouts can teach you isn't it?" I teased. "I never thought I'd use that knot. Well, I guess I've done my good deed for the day."

Turning back I took a final look at her sprawled across the desk with her creamy white ass in the air I pushed the off button on the voice recorder.

"I haven't really known Jenny very long but I have learned a couple things about her." I said, as I reached over and turned out the overhead lights.

"One is that she's a much better fuck than you are, and the second is that she would never use the video of you flopping on the desk while being fucked doggy style for her own personal gain. I on the other hand might. So if I hear that you have treated Jenny like anything less than your own daughter, I'll see to it that everyone in the office receives a copy of the less than flattering video."

"I can't believe you're going to leave me like this!" she whimpered.

"Chin up, ol' girl." I told her as I turned towards the door. "Perhaps our paths will cross again. If not, I guess I'll see you when I come to the Christmas party with Jenny."

I walked down the short hallway and unlocked the door. I stepped out into humid night air, locked the door behind me, and walked over to my car. My cell phone was ringing on the seat when I got in so I answered it.

"Are you fucking crazy? What the hell did you just do?" screamed Jenny in a very distraught tone of voice.

"I just gave an old woman the best fucking she's probably had in years, and gave you a little job security too. Besides it was her idea."

The line was quiet for a moment.

"Did you get it on video?" I asked.

"Yeah I got it. You've never tied me up like that." said Jenny sounding more than a little disappointed.

"Anytime you want Baby, anytime you want." I told her. "I think you might be able to score some brownie points if you come down here right away and untie her. I'm going to take a long hot shower when I get home, when you get back, we'll relax in the hot tub."

Jenny just giggled, "O.K." she replied. I could hear her car keys jingling in her hands as she headed for the door.

"Oh! One more thing." I told her as she got in her car.

"What's that?" asked Jenny.

"I owe you a new pair of stockings." I told her with a giggle

THE END.

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers