Tied Up With College Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned loudly... all I wanted her to do was to grab me and stroke me up and down until I came. She leaned forward and took the panties out of my mouth.

"Problem?" she said.

"No...no.." I was panting badly at this point..." But I want to cum, Kelly... I want to.."

But she had stuffed the panties back into my mouth. She leaned back down to my dick and this time took my whole head in her mouth. With her hands she kept playing with my balls and also starting teasing the sensitive spot under my balls. I thought I was gonna explode any second, but Kelly wasn't giving me a blow-job... not exactly, anyway. Instead, all she did was sit there, with the top of my dick in her mouth, licking me and making me twist and moan and beg for release. This must have gone on for five minutes.. maybe even ten, until she stood up and walked to me and removed the panties again.

"Do you like how I taste?" Thinking if I said yes, that she would let me cum, I nodded yes. "Good," she said. "Because..." and she put on leg over me, "now.." then she put the other leg over me and started to shift her weight. ".. you are going to eat me out until I cum. Then," she giggled," maybe I'll let you cum too."

As soon as she finished saying this, she had her legs pushed in between my head and my outstretched arms. She had her thighs wrapped around my face and then she pulled my head into her pussy, cutting off the rest of the world to me.

I wanted to cum so badly, so I immediately started to suck her and lick her. Her taste alone was almost enough to make me blow, but of course, I was tied up and had no say in the matter. I pushed my lips together around her clit and gently pulled back a little. Then I started swirling it around in circles in my mouth... sometimes fast, but then sometimes I would slow way down.

After a few minutes of this, she began moaning above me and grinding her pussy into my face, so I sucked on her again and started licking faster.

Kelly moaned again, louder this time, and got off my face and took her legs down.

"Ohhh, Dave! That's soo good!" She turned around and slammed her butt down on my face, cutting off my air. I struggled a little, and she got up. "Go on.. lick it.. I want you to lick my ass, Dave." And she sat down again and rolled her hips over me.

Kelly leaned forward while I was trying to lick her again, and started licking around my shaft, but holding the head in her fist to keep her mouth from touching it. I moaned underneath her and started licking harder. Then, after pumping my shaft with her fist, she let go and slammed her mouth down over my cock and began sucking with everything she had.

I thrust my hips up to try to get even more out of the blow-job, but she had expert control over me. She started slow, letting her lips part open to take me in, going down my shaft while licking and sucking, and then slowly... slowly coming back up again... then she would start again and slowly suck and lick me, making me beg to cum. After a few of these she would take her mouth off me and would stroke my cock fast with her hand while she licked me head, but as soon as I thought I was going to cum, she would start back up with blowing me slowly... I didn't know if I was going cum or die trying, but I just licked harder, feeling the pure bliss of being held so deep in her throat.

Then Kelly stopped grinding into my face and asked me, though it came to me muffled, if I was ready to blow. She asked in almost a teasing way, and started bouncing around on me a little when she finished the question. "Well??" she said. All I could do was try to nod and start licking her again. I heard her moan again, and she adjusted herself so her pussy was on my face this time, her body over mine in 69 fashion. I thought it (her pussy) was wet before, but that was nothing in comparison to how it was now.

Still.. I tried to suck her dry. I kept licking and sucking and teasing her clit over and over, and she was pounding my face harder and faster. I could hear that her moans were now turning into high pitched noises of intense pleasure... I was sure she was about to come, so I licked fast.

She grabbed my cock in one hand and started pressing under my balls with the other, and began pumping my dick with frightening speed. I knew I was gonna cum now... I was right there... I was gonna explode right there in her hand!! But..... then... at the last second she squeezed the base of my shaft, and I throbbed once, but stopped. For a brief second, I didn't know what had happened, but then she started to pump me again and BAM! my orgasm hit me so hard that I began thrusting my hips forward as strong as I could, cum pouring out of me. She had already put her mouth on me in time to catch all pf it. I could feel her playing with it in her mouth as she licked me clean, making me twitch.

A second later, I realized she was moaning loudly too, and I licked her as fast as I could, until she tensed and groaned really loudly and fell off of me to the other half of her bed.

After a few seconds, she leaned up and, panting about as hard as I was, said, "Well... have fun, Dave? I think that you and I might have to make a habit of this..." And she began to stroke my chest gently as she looked into my eyes, this time with a warm smile rather than a grin. "Besides, I know you always wanted to go out with me anyway... or at least I guessed. And.." and she reached down and grabbed my cock as it throbbed less and less, making me jump at her touch. "I think you had- " and this last part I missed because of some click that didn't register in my mind until it was too late..."- fun with me today, cutie." I nodded and felt both the best sexually and emotionally I had been in a long time.

Just then, the door opened and Kelly jumped up off her bed, trying to grab something to cover herself with, while I was stuck there, cock twitching and bare naked. Her roommate, Steph, was walking into the room looking are her bus tickets and muttering something as she shut the door. She turned around and dropped her tickets as she gasped, "What the...?? Kelly?"

Steph walked towards me. I was extremely embarrassed and ready to try to hide somewhere, until Steph looked at me and then at Kelly. "He's hot, huh?" she said to her. I was dumbfounded... I never thought girls looked at me this way... and now two of them! I mean, I only had a crush on Kelly, but still... Kelly just nodded shyly to Steph's question. She looked back at me and then at my cock. Then back to Kelly, who now seemed to be getting more comfortable with the situation. Certainly more comfortable than I was, at least.

"Have you ever shown him slow masturbation. you know, where you make him wait.. .and wait." I could see she was smiling now, as Kelly nodded and began to giggle a little.

Here I was, at the start of a relationship with my biggest crush, tied to her bed after the most intense experience I had ever had, and her roommate was just looking at me with hungry eyes. What happened next, however, changed that day even more for me, when she said, "Well have you done this, with him??!"

12