Tied Up with My Husband's Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they left, Mike asked me, "Well, was it all that you wanted?"

"Oh, Mike. I am sore and so blissed-out. Yeah, sore, but who cares. Wow, I've never had so much action in my life. Oh, thank you for setting it up. It was incredible. I was so nervous at first and after a few minutes, it just felt right, like it's something I've done before and enjoyed before. But, I can hardly walk."

"Not surprised. The guys each told me as they left that you are one special woman. I think they're all in love with you."

"Well, I'm in love with all them. You, most of all, of course."

"They all have volunteered for another go, too."

"What do you think? You want me to do it again?" I asked, silently hoping he would say, 'yes.'

"Hon, I've told you, if you want to, it's fine with me. Whatever turns you on, gets me fucked even more. So, should I set up another session?"

"Well, yeah, I guess so. Maybe you can come up with a few new ideas. A few things to add."

"Oh, I'll love that. What if I have them over on a Saturday and they all sleepover and we continue on Sunday?"

"Oh, Mike, um, well, let me think about that. The idea does make me hot, but how much can a pussy take? I'll let you know."

So, I did think about another session. And, I let my pussy decide. It was on.

Chapter 3

Mike and I discussed what I wanted to do the next time and I told him that with the extra time involved, I would also like to give the guys blowjobs and what if he videoed the session. That got him excited for sure and I had a very nice way of relieving him of his excitement. We also decided that Saturday would be all oral and Sunday they would all fuck me as much as I wanted. Oh, and I wanted.

So, I happily fucked and sucked Mike every day until the big day rolled around. Was I wet.

About seven, they began arriving. We all mingled and had a few drinks and nibbles. I had chosen a camisole top and pair of low hiphugger pants that were skin tight. I knew this outfit kept Mike hard whenever I wore it and, I must say, I looked pretty damned hot in the mirror.

I went around with a tray of goodies and kissed each guy and enjoyed a roaming hand or two (More, many more, actually).

When everyone had their second drinks in hand, Mike said, "Let's all take the party to our bedroom and give Gina a great time," and Mike walked me to our room followed by our four friends who gathered around the bed. Then I stood there as each man took off a piece of my clothing with Mike pulling down my thong panties last. I stood there, aroused beyond anything I'd ever felt.

I then began undressing each guy ending is a nice welcoming suck of their cock before I went on to the next.

When we were all naked, then, Mike helped me on to the bed, put a pillow and towels under me and each guy fastened one of the bindings, spreading me out for them all to enjoy.

Then, the guys each sat on the bed, each one touching me, legs, feet, neck, stomach, feet, breasts, throat, along my pussy, my arms, I was touched everywhere, each caress feather-light. And each touch sent twinges of sexual taunting across my bound body. This lasted for maybe twenty minutes or so. I was so hot, I almost couldn't stand it.

"Oh, this is driving me crazy. God, you guys are making me so hot. It's torture. Oh, but It's so good."

Then, Dan got up on the bed and brought his cock up to my mouth as I saw Tony crawl up between my legs, then felt his tongue tease my lust-filled pussy. I did moan which was about all I could do with my mouth being full of Dan's cock.

Tony's tongue was just flicking me and touching me ever so gently, just driving me crazy as I sucked harder and harder on Dan. There were still touches and caresses to my body from the other three, my senses were so aroused, so wound-up, so stimulated, it was just heaven.

I could see Mike going around the bed with the video camera, he had all the lights on in the room, and was getting up close as I sucked Dan, then ducked down to show Tony's tongue teasing my labia.

"Mmm," I heard Dan moan, then, "Oh, yes, oh, wow, Gina, oh, OH, UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, uuh, uh, uh," and the warm pulses that I love so much flooded my mouth as I swallowed his love juice and continued to suck the last traces from him.

Dan bent over and kissed me and whispered his thanks and love.

Then, I felt Tony gently opening my labia and flicking his tongue across my vaginal opening and up and down my slit. It was all I could take.

"Oh, god, oh, Tony, oh, OH, OOH, OOH, OOH, OOH, oh, don't stop, ew, right there, oh, more, more, Tony, more." It was wonderful and he kept tonguing my opening which sent shivers through me.

Now, Ken was up on the bed, leading his cock up to me as I opened my lips and he moved it inside for me to suck. I could see Tony getting up and it looked like Brian was getting down between my legs. Then, he went right for my clit. Oh, wow, he was gently sucking it, then running his tongue around it and I started to buck against my bindings trying to get more pressure against his mouth. Oh, I wanted more.

"Ew, oh, oh, yes, that's wonderful. Oh, suck my clit. Ew, oh, yes, oh, suck it harder, ew, ew, yes, OOH, UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, lick it, Brian, lick my clit, oh, yes."

I moved my head back to take Ken's cock in my mouth again and suck him some more. I'm just so sexually excited all over I don't know what to do. Dan is bent over sucking my left nipple giving me even more sexual arousal.

It was Dan next between my splayed legs as he kissed and lapped, and flicked, and tongued, just everything he could do to send me skyward. I was sucking Ken faster and faster, then felt his cock spasm and the warm surges fill my mouth as he climaxed.

"Oh, Gina, oh, you are so good, Oh, so, so good."

I sucked him a few minutes longer then he pulled out of my mouth and bent over and kissed me. Then, Brian's big cock loomed in front of my face as I opened wide and took him in.

Brian's cock. Oh, yes, that nice big cock. As I sucked it, I thought to tomorrow when it would be inside me, deep in my pussy. Oh, I wanted to pleasure this cock because I knew it was surely going to pleasure me tomorrow. Oh, I get fucked all day tomorrow. I wasn't sure how long things would go tomorrow, Mike had never mentioned and I had never asked. Well, I'll find out tomorrow, I suppose. Right now, Dan is giving me oral and I'm sucking Brian. Mmm, this is nice.

Dan has been licking and gently sucking my clit which is very sensitive at this point and he slides a finger up inside me and rubs around my vaginal wall and sweeps by an area that really sends a jolt through me.

"Uh, oh, Dan, oh, rub me inside, oh, right there, oh, yes, right there. Oh, that's gonna make me...OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, ooh, ooh, ooh, oh, Dan, oh, Dan, oh that's so good, Dan. Oh, so good. Mmm."

I open my mouth again for Brian and he leads his dick back into my mouth as Ken gets between my legs as begins licking me all around my wet pussy. I will never get enough of this, ever. Oh, it just feels so good and each guy does it a bit differently, each one is wonderful.

I've got just the tip of Brian's big cock in my mouth and I'm pulse-sucking it as I run my tongue all around the tip, knowing that this gets guys off in a big way.

"Oh, Gina, oh, honey, you know how to suck me so good. Oh, yeah, you...UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, unh, unh, unh, oh, yeah, Gina, oh, hon, oh, yeah," as his cock spurted my mouth full. That's a feeling I surely love.

Ken's tongue was probing me as he held my labia apart and it really felt so good. With a mouth full of rather large cock, all I could do to show my appreciation was to give a few moans.

As Brian moves away, Mike gets up and I began sucking the cock I know so well. I run my tongue around every nook and crevice, exactly where I know he loves me to lick and suck.

Then, Ken slides a finger inside me as he licks gently across my clit. Oh, this was so good, ew, and then, I felt his thumb rub across my anal sphincter. That did it and that did it in a hurry.

"MMM, MMMF, MMMF, mmmph, mmmph, muuuh, muuuh," as an orgasm swept over me while I sucked my husband to climax.

"Oh, Tina, oh, Tina, ew, you are so good, baby, so good. Oh, I'm...UUNG, UUNG, UUNG, UUNG, uung, uung, uunh, uunh, oh, wow."

I suck him another few minutes, then he gets down between my legs and begins caressing my pussy with his tongue as Tony gets up on the bed and offers me his cock to suck.

My jaw was getting sore but the sight of that nice, big pink-headed cock made me want to suck every drop out of him.

Since my jaw was getting sore, I focussed more on the tip end of his cock which I sucked in rapid pulses as I ran my tongue around and around. I knew this works as I've tested it on quite a few penises and never found one yet that didn't respond and respond well.

"Oh, Tina, you are magic. That feels so good. Really good."

Mike was getting me going with his tongue running around my clit and two of his fingers running in and out of me.

"Mmm, oh, Tina, oh, yes, here...UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, uh, uh, uh, uh," and Tony's cum spurted into my mouth and I almost choked there was so much. I was swallowing and swallowing as he emptied into me.

It's a feeling that I've loved ever since I sucked my first cock. I was ten years old, no tits, really didn't know much about sex, he was twelve, knew he wanted me to suck him off and, in order to feel grown-up, I think, I did it. What was the biggest surprise wasn't the shot of cum into my mouth but the feeling of power it gave me to cause such a strong, even violent reaction in a guy. I've loved it ever since.

The other thing I've loved for a long time is for my pussy to be licked and sucked. And, Mike who was doing me at that moment knows my pussy so well, so very well. So, it wasn't long before I had a lovely orgasm and just lay there, panting, heart pounding, pussy in heaven, yes, somewhat sore and stiff as the guys began untying me from the bed.

As I lay there, each of my lovers lay down next to me in turn and hugged and kissed me and told me how much they loved me. I felt like a rag doll, just spent, oh, very happy, but just blissed-out.

"Oh, guys, that was incredible. I'm not even sure I could stand up right now. You have made me one happy and very satisfied woman. Thank you all." And they applauded.

Mike and I went to bed and I was soon sound asleep, I was exhausted and fell into a deep sleep. The other four guys spread out throughout the house in spare bedrooms and sofas and we all slept until about nine.

Chapter 4

Mike and I got up and went naked to the kitchen and started making coffee and scrambled eggs, sausages and bacon. The guys filed in, two of them naked, two in boxers which I had them remove. I was well-groped by the time we were putting the dishes in the dishwasher, especially whenever I bent over.

Then, they decided that each one should take a shower with me and I'm sure I had the cleanest breasts and pussy on earth.

In our bedroom, Mike had me lay across the corner of the bed with one foot down the bottom of the bed, the other down the side and both hands tied to the sides. So, my pussy was spread wide open right over the bottom corner edge of the bed.

The five guys circled the bed and began kissing and licking my face, my arms, my breasts, my stomach, my legs, between my legs, just everywhere and Mike made sure he got a lot of it on video. Oh, it was wonderful, simply wonderful to be tended to by five men.

Then, Ken got up between my legs which were spread across the corner of the bed, and simply ran his cock right up into my wet pussy all the way in. I was splayed so wide open and was so wet with anticipation, that his cock glided right to my depths.

He was taking long, slow strokes, coming almost all the way out, then pushing all the way in, over and over as the other four caressed and lovingly tended my bound body.

"Mmm. Oh, Gina, you are so nice. Oh, you feel so good."

"Oh, you feel really good inside me, Ken. Nice and slow, oh, yes, it's good."

He slowly stroked in and out of me taking those wonderful long movements that feel so good. I tried moving my pussy around like I like to do but could only move around in a small circle. The other four kept their hands and mouths busy all over me and one of them was gently rubbing my clit which felt so, so good.

"Oh, Gina, ew, this is so good. Oh, I'm really close."

"Cum in me, Ken, put it in me. You're the first. Fill up my pussy, Ken, fill me up."

"OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, uuh, uuh, uuh,, oh, Gina, baby, you are so good."

He fucked me for a few more minutes, then pulled out and Dan got up and slipped his cock deep into me, pressing in and taking short, rapid strokes, much different that how Ken had fucked me. This was just perfect after Ken's nice, slow action.

"Oh, Dan, that feels so good, ew, just go a little faster, oh, yes, perfect. God, does that feels good."

As I lay there spread out being fucked, the others are touching, kissing, sucking, licking me just everywhere and the video camera took it all in.

"Mm, oh, Gina, ew, oh, you feel so good. I'm gettin' close. Real close."

I tried to move my hips around like I do when I want to get a guy to cum. I was able to do it some, and soon, Dan was bucking into me with his cum being pushed back out of me with every thrust.

Dan did me a little longer then Brian got up between my legs and began pressing his big cock into me. I needed no lubrication. I was all juices and cum. He was soon inside me sliding in and out, then pushing deep and holding it there deep inside me as I flexed my pelvic muscles trying to milk him of his cum.

He was looking down at me as I tightened and then loosened my pussy muscles around him over and over.

"Mmm, I love it when you do that Gina. Oh, you are so good, just the best. Like you're milking me."

Dan was on one side of me sucking my right nipple and Ken was on the other one as I was being fucked by Brian. It was so good.

"Aah, oh, Gina, ew, I'm close."

"Mmm, I am too. Go a little faster, okay?"

Soon, Brian began bucking into me filling me with more cum and I had an orgasm at the same time. Oh, wow. Wonderful. He changed places with Tony, who, by now, was able to slide his big cock right up into me. We were making slurping sounds as he fucked me and the bed underneath me felt wet, very wet.

"Gina, you've really had a time this morning. Does this still feel food to you?"

"Well, incredibly, yes, it does. I'm a little sore but I am also so turned-on, so aroused, that I'm loving it. I'm sure full of cum, though."

"Yeah, every time I push in, it squirts a little out. You've been a busy girl."

"Mmm, yeah," I said, closing my eyes, enjoying Tony's big, fat cock in me as he rubs his thumb across my clit.

I was laying there being fucked slowly and I'm not sure if I dozed off or just zoned-out, but there was a time that I seemed to miss what was going on. Nothing abrupt, just all gradual like.

Tony had picked up a little speed and my pussy was feeling like it does when it's really interested in what's happening to it and starts that climb up to a climax.

Then, Tony, began to pump and I knew he was cumming in me. He went on for a few minutes, then asked how I was doing.

"Um, getting a little sore, I think."

"Time for Hubby, then, he'll be gentle," and he pulled out with a slurp and Mike got between my legs.

"Can you handle one more?"

"I'll always take you, Mike. Always," and he began fucking me nice and slow.

"I am so turned-on watching you get fucked over and over that I don't know how long I'll last. Boy, you are sure full of cum."

"You sure do slide in and out of me easily. Boy, have I been fucked. I never thought I'd get enough cock but I'm pretty close. When you're finished, I'd love a shower. I feel like if I stand up, gallons of cum will gush down my legs. But I want yours up in me with the rest."

"I'm trying, hon, I'm trying. You sure are slippery inside. Feels good. Am I going too fast?"

"No, it's fine. Feels pretty good, actually. I may not cum but I want you to."

"Add mine to all the rest?"

"Mmm, yeah, I have quite a collection inside me. Just think what a CSI would find. Lots of DNA, huh?"

Mike continued to gently fuck me as the other guys sucked nipples, licked, petted, just made me feel nice and wanted.

"Ew, I'm really close, baby, ready for more cum?"

"Mmm, I always want yours, Mike."

"Oh, here I go, UUN, UUN, UUN, UUN, UUN, uun, uun, uun, oh, wow, uh, that was incredible. Oh, really good. Oh, watching all the guys fuck you. Oh, it got me so horny. I think I just cummed my brains out."

"I know I'm laying in a huge pool of cum, I'm ready to get up and have a shower. Get me untied and get me a towel, too."

I was stiff as I sat up and put the towel between my legs and Mike helped me into the bathroom and got the shower all nice and steamy, led me in and soaped me in his very nice way. Oh, did this feel good. I was kind of achy and my pussy did feel sore but, oh, so happy.

After Mike dried me off, I went back into our bedroom where the four other guys were waiting. Each one gave me a nice big, naked hug and kiss, told me they loved me and then each one got dressed. I had slipped on a negligee and saw each one out the door with a final kiss.

"Fucked out?" Mike asked me.

"Certainly, fucked, well, fucked. When do we do this again?"

"Gina, you are some woman. Some woman, indeed."

12