Tiff and Britt Go to College Ch. 02

Story Info
Brittany and her boyfriend Duane have fun while waiting.
1.7k words
4.21
7.1k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: You Owe Me

"C'mon! Do it" Duane said to Brittany as she sat on her couch staring out the window.

"No!' Brittany said, "Tiffany's going to be here any minute and we don't have time. Plus also I'm not your sex slave!"

"I don't want sex!" Duane parried back, "Just a quick blowie."

"Ugh." Brittany said crossing her arms, "Why should I give you a blowjob?"

Duane lived alone in an apartment right next to the tracks. His apartment was in a garden style building from the '60s with wood paneling and shag carpet. Inside all the furniture had come from Goodwill, as had most of Duane's wardrobe.

By day Duane serviced vehicles at the car dealership but by night he was the guitarist of the suburb's best (and only) metal band, Half Life Reward, or HLR for short. Today Duane wore a pair of baggy jeans and a flannel shirt and topped off the outfit with a trucker-hat that had the words "Butt Pirate" embroidered on the front.

Brittany sat on an old red couch, the "porno couch" as she called it because it looked like it belonged on the set of an adult film, and was wearing a tight green top and some yellow jean short shorts.

Brittany was built like a brick house. Like most women in her family she had blonde hair, freckles, and enormous tits and ass. Her shirt struggled to reign in her out of control breasts and shorts could barely contain her wide hips and jiggly ass which caused her ass crack and silky orange thong to peek out whenever she bent forward.

"You should give me a blow job because you're my girlfriend Brit!"

Brittany scoffed, "So?"

"And also I'm driving you and your friend two and a half freaking hours to Jefferson College so you can stay with your cousin for four days and then I have to go pick you guys up! That's gotta be worth at least" Duane stopped for dramatic effect as he looked up and did the math on his fingers, "at least three blow jobs. But I'm letting you off with just the one."

Duane walked to Brittany and sat next to her. He ran his hand up and down her milky white thigh.

"C'mon, with you dressed all sexy like this what am I supposed to do?"

Brittany smiled at the compliment.

"You're a dirty old man." She said

"I aint that old. I'm only 20"

"You were 18 when we were dating you pervert. Do that math."

"Hurry up Brit, it ain't gonna suck itself."

Brittany have a look of disgust and reluctantly reached forward and grabbed his belt as Duane smiled triumphantly. Undoing his belt she didn't even bother with undoing the pants, choosing instead to slide Duane's pants off, underwear and all. He was slim enough that they came right off and Brittany was met with Duanes erect penis.

"You trimmed your pubes." Brittany said, noting that the shaft stuck out clear of any small curly hairs.

"Trim the leaves to make the tree look bigger." Duane said, grabbing the back of Brittany's head and guiding it to his member. Brittany complied and opened her mouth. She swallowed his dick as deep as she could letting it rest on her tongue and then began to suck as she moved her head front to back.

She worked the shaft of his cock with her mouth and played with his dangling testicles. Duane moaned in pleasure as he rolled his head back. She was sitting next to him on the couch but decided she would have better leverage from the floor, so she slid onto the hardwood floor with Duane's cock still in her mouth and knelt in front of him.

"Oh yeah baby, that's it. You know what I want." Duane managed to say as Brittany looked up and gave him a look and a mischievous grin. For all their talk, for all their back and forth, Brittany loved sucking Duane's cock, sucking cock in general, and being a slut.

She pulled his dick out of her mouth and began to jack him off.

"Talk dirty to me." She said, gyrating his dick with her hands.

"You little slut, where did you learn to suck dick like this? You're a champ."

"Years of practice." She said with a smile. She knew she was good at it. Since freshman year she prided herself in her ability to work a cock with her mouth. Brittany was aware of the reputation she had developed at Lincoln High and it was true that she had screwed every guy in the Theater Club and half in the Speech and Debate Club but she didn't care. What she did care about was feeling good.

"Wanna fuck my tits?" she asked, taking a moment to let her jaw relax.

"Oh hell yeah." Duane replied.

Brittany pulled her shirt up with her bra so that the garments bunched up right under her chin. Her massive tits flopped out of their containment unit. She had large silver dollar nipples with areolas that were so pink they blended in with the rest of her breast.

Like Brittany's sexuality, her boobs blossomed in freshmen year. Where most girls might have shied away or felt insecure, Brittany used them to their full advantage, lavishing in the attention not only from her classmates but also her teachers; especially the younger ones who could not seem to help from staring. They came in especially handy when she needed to beg those same teachers for a better grade or a chance to retake a test. She made sure they each got an eye-full as she bent over the desk, letting them dangle in front of them, as she pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

Brittany positioned Duane's dick right between her tits and began to use her hands rub the pale white globs of flesh up and down his prick.

She bobbed her body forward and back as well, and spit on his dick to lube it up and lessen the friction. When the head would reach her mouth she would lean in to give it a kiss.

The sight of this barely legal barely out of high school teen going down on his dick was just about too much for Duane.

"I'm gonna cum baby. Fuck. I'm gonna cum."

Brittany knew what this meant. She ceased tit fucking her boyfriend and opened her mouth wide and then wrapped it around his dick. Just then she could feel him spurt out his goo right into her mouth. She sucked hard and began to swallow. Duane made an audible yelp as Brittany took every last drop of cum in her mouth.

Brittany swallowed the last of his jizz and Duane relaxed his body and slumped into his seat.

"God damn it Brit, you're the best."

"Just don't forget how lucky you are." Brittany replied. She had unbuttoned her yellow shorts and began to scoot out of them.

"What are you doing?" Duane asked half interested and half ready to take a nap.

"My turn." Brittany said.

"Oh Brit, I don't think I can fuck you right now." He replied motioning to his now shriveled cock

"Eat me out. I'm super horny."

"Tiffany should be getting here really soon."

"Fuck you, dickweed. Eat my pussy."

Brittany positioned her body long-ways along the couch and put her feet on Duane's lap. She then began to peel her orange thong from her body and spread her legs. She gave Duane a look that said "What the fuck are you waiting for" and Duane, who had already packed his satisfied cock back into his jeans, sighed and leaned into Brittany's vagina.

Like Tiffany she was entirely clean shaven, having taken a razor to it just that morning. Pubic hair was unfashionable and woe unto you at Lincoln High if you became known as the girl with a hairy bush.

Duane leaned in and lapped at Brittany's slit. Brittany moaned and masturbated herself to adjunct Duane's oral sex. Unlike Brittany, Duane wasn't particularly gifted when it came to oral. Brittany found that most guys weren't and if she wanted a good pussy licking she usually needed to find a girl for that, but for the time being it would do. Her goal was to get off before her friend arrived.

Duane was munching down on her pussy and would every so often stick a finger inside. Brittany played with her clit spread her legs even wider as she raised her hips.

"Lick my asshole." She commanded.

Duane gave her a look of disgust.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes." Brittany said. Getting her ass eaten was one of her favorite things in the world. She often lamented that Duane did not much care for it. Duane was resigned though and began to tongue her pink rosebud leaving her to tend to her cunt.

She could feel his tongue rimming her anus, slowly running its slimy edge along the wrinkles of her sphincter. Brittany loved this and could feel herself just about to cum. Almost there. She just needed a few more minutes—a few more seconds—

Ding-dong. The doorbell rang.

"God damn it mother fucker." Brittany cursed as Duane removed his tongue from her ass.

Wiping his mouth he said "saved by the bell, eh?"

Brittany quickly put her clothing back on and walked to the door. "You owe me." She said in a hushed whisper.

"Ask Tiff." Duane replied grabbing his keys and joining Brittany at the door. Brittany rolled her eyes not just because she found the comment offensive but because she knew, as did Duane, that Tiffany would never go for the idea. She was a bit more reserved that herself.

Brittany opened the door. Tiffany was standing there wearing a dark purple cardigan and a pair of black leggings with a houndstooth design. Next to her was her suitcase.

Brittany smiled and walked past her to the car as Duane followed behind.

"Hey Tiffany" he managed to get out as they walked to Duane's beat up Chevy Impala.

Tiffany ran up to Brittany.

"Your bags?"

"They're already in the trunk."

"What's wrong? You OK?"

Brittany stopped herself realizing he had been a bit rude.

"Sorry Tiff." She said with a sincere smile. Then looking at Duane she said "I'll tell you about it later."

"Alright!" Duane said, "You all ready for a road trip?"

"Heck yeah!" Tiffany replied earnestly. They all got in the car and Duane drove off.

"Jefferson College here we come!"