Tiff and Britt Go to College Ch. 03

Story Info
They play Never Have I Ever and learn each other's past.
5k words
4.12
6.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three -- Game Night

Jefferson College was established in 1820 as Jefferson Women's College and remained that way until 1965 when the school became known as the Jefferson College it is today and began opening its doors to boys. Still Jefferson College, which is actually a university, retains its reputation as the school you send your daughter to, if you can afford it, to learn to be a proper lady suitable for both home and industry.

Duane's car snaked through the old road that looped around the campus. While not particularly large the school was not laid out with vehicular navigation in mind but was instead a series of winding little streets, hidden alleyways that connected to other winding little streets, and roundabouts. It seemed like at every turn was a roundabout with some ancient benefactor of the school situated in the middle, immortalized in marble for all to see as they did their best to make it to their destination.

"You would think," Duane said with a tart tongue, "that the library would be the easiest thing to find in this school. In any school."

Brittany looked at the map displayed on her smart phone. She hadn't the heart to mention that this would be the second time they passed their turn so she intentionally directed Duane to drive a bit further up, turn, and then follow a street back to where they just were.

For her part Tiffany was not really minding the difficulty finding the library. She stared out of the window and daydreamed about her life here. She imagined herself walking through the campus, with its so immaculately maintained lawn and pristine limestone buildings, littered with statues and public art, on her way to class. She imagined herself spending many long hours at the library studying theory and even more hours at the performance hall, honing her craft, only to emerge late at night from practice, and then, she imagined, she would see Clark standing outside, waiting for her, smiling and beaming with energy in spite of the late hour. He would walk her back to her dorm, make sure she was safe, and they would talk about their respective days and talk about beauty and art and poetry. And then as the got to her dorm she would awkwardly invite him up to her room and she would put a sock on the door and they would make love.

"We're here."

The car came to a full stop. Duane parked the vehicle and stepped out, eager to stretch his legs after the drive. Brittany looked at Tiffany with excitement in her eyes and smiled. Tiffany, still half daydreaming, took a moment to register what was happening.

"We're here bitch." Brittany beamed.

"Heck yeah." Tiffany said doing her best to match her friend's enthusiasm.

Duane knocked on the window and motioned for them to hurry up. The girls got out of the car and grabbed their bags from the trunk. It was later in the evening by this point and the school was sparsely populated. Tiffany remembered Clark telling her that there were few classes offered on Fridays and around this time most people were furiously studying for finals. Still some students walked around them. A lot of them wore purple and ivory, the school's colors.

Behind them was the library; a large six floor block of marble situated upon a slight hill with several dozen steps leading up to its entrance.

"That'll be my cardio for the day." Brittany said.

"Screw that, let's find the handicap ramp." Duane said.

Brittany cocked an eyebrow and dropped her jaw slightly.

"Um, dude, this is your stop."

"Whaaaaaat?" Duane said pleadingly, "Can't I go get a peek at your smoking cousin and her big ole titties?"

"Pig." Brittany said before kissing Duane on the lips.

Tiffany crossed her arms and looked at the two quixotically.

"You two are freaking weird."

"Feeling left out?" Brittany said and motioned to kiss her friend. Tiffany took a step back, giggled nervously, and blushed beet red.

"Don't fight it Tiff. Just let it happen." Duane said a bit too earnestly.

Brittany pulled away and then turned to wrap her arms around Duane.

"God you're such a perv. Alright. Get out of here. We got it from here."

After some brief goodbyes and far too much P.D.A for Tiffany's taste, Duane drove off leaving the girls alone at the base of the library.

"Are you stoked?" Brittany asked.

"Totally." Tiffany replied. They walked up the steps towards the library entrance.

"Helena said she would be near the entrance studying so it shouldn't be too hard to find her."

Tiffany didn't quite register the comment as she was still off in her own world. Brittany took note.

"Yo, Tiff, you alright there?"

"Yeah...hey Britt what do you think you'll be doing come fall semester?"

"What...do...you...mean?" Brittany asked. Her words were slightly labored as she had not anticipated these steps taking the wind out of her.

Tiffany, with her years of dancing that Brittany did not have, managed to keep up.

"I mean, do you ever think about what your life is going to be like here?"

"All the time."

"Well, what do you imagine?"

"I don't know. I guess I'll probably take four classes. Get all the fundamentals out of the way. Get in with the theater scene. Party as much as I can. Drink a lot. Get more than few dicks in me."

"What about Duane?"

"Duane's a great guy. And I love him. I really do. But Tiff I'm going to college, you know, I need to see what's out there. Duane and I have a— well let's just call it an understanding. An agreement."

Tiffany nodded but wasn't quite sure what Brittany meant. It was obvious that she and Brittany had different ideas of romance. Perhaps she was too lofty. Maybe Brittany was right. Maybe she should go out in the world and see what it had to offer.

They made it to the top of the hill where the library rested.

"Thirty steps doesn't seem like a lot until you have to walk up them." Brittany said.

Rows of dark oak doors lined the entrance of the library and students made their way in and out. With each pass they could feel a rush of cool breeze from the well air-conditioned library interior. Tiffany approached the wooden library doors which towered above her.

"Come on, let's go find your cousin."

The inside of the library was all oak. The floors creaked under them as they walked and the place seemed more like a book-lined cathedral than a library.

"Are we in Hogwarts?" Brittany asked

"I think I'm in heaven." Tiffany shot back as she gazed at the countless rows and rows of books. She could easily imagine herself spending countless hours with these tomes, sipping away at coffee and reading the great works of the pantheon of playwrights her high school instructors were too ill-equipped to give their proper reverence.

"There she is." Brittany proclaimed as she gestured to a table a few feet away. There sat Helena leaned over a laptop and peering at the screen through her thick cat-eyed glasses as she furiously typed away on her Mac Book Pro. She would occasionally bring her cup of coffee to her mouth and Tiffany noticed the shine of a silver ring piercing the inside of her nostrils.

It was obvious that Helena was clearly related to Brittany. Like Brittany, Helena was what one might call a full-figured woman; however with Helena carrying a few extra pounds amply deposited in her chest and hips. Her hair was the same blonde as Brittany's but was hidden under a purple dye with the exception of her roots that showed her true hair color and her face was littered with the same splatter of freckles that Brittany had.

Also like Brittany it was clear that she enjoyed showcasing her cleavage and Tiffany noticed that she had a chest-plate tattoo made up of skulls and tulips. She could also see that Helena's arms were decorated with colorful sleeve tattoos, although Tiffany could not make out what they were.

It took a while for Helena to take notice of her cousin and Tiffany standing just a few feet away and the two girls awkwardly stood there not sure what to do when finally Helena looked up and gasped.

"Ho-ly Shit." She said, annunciating every syllable and quickly standing up. "About fucking time!"

The cousins smiled and embraced.

"Shut up slut. We've been here for like ten minutes" Brittany fired back with a wink.

"Yeah, sorry. You all may be done with school but I still have like two papers due by next week. Whatever. Oh my God it's so good to see you. How long has it been?"

Brittany thought for a moment.

"Two years? It was a Thanksgiving."

"Well we have all weekend to catch up!"

Helena directed her attention to Tiffany.

"And you must be Tiffany? I've heard so much about you."

"Good things I hope." Tiffany said smiling.

"Nothing but good things, right cuz?" Brittany said

Helena smiled devilishly.

"But of course. Well, welcome to Jefferson College. I'll be your tour guide...tomorrow that is. Tonight we're going to party." Helena grabbed her belongings and headed for the library exit, her luscious curves swaying with each step.

"Come on girls. The party's in a few hours.

Helena led them through the campus walkways. As they traversed they made small-talk and got to learn a bit about each other. Tiffany learned that Helena would be starting her junior year as an art major concentrating in painting.

After a good 15 minute walk which consisted mainly of Brittany complaining about the distance she had to lug her bags and Tiffany admiring the campus, they finally arrived at Helena's residence hall. Gosling Towers, as they were known, consisted of two 20 floor buildings, a North Tower and a South Tower, connected at the base by a common area and in the air by two skywalks on the 10th and 15th floor. They walked through the common area which was half made up of a large living-room like area with many couches and tables and half food-court like area with a cafeteria and bench seating. Other students sat eating or conversing with each other. Everyone seemed so much older and more experienced than Tiffany even though they couldn't have been much older than herself.

After a long elevator ride that made Tiffany's ears pop, they got off at the 18th floor and walked down the funky carpeted elevator that was patterned with geometric shapes. The thing looked like something out of a 90s TV show. Tiffany noticed a bulletin board with various event invitations on them and people selling various belongings. Occasionally people would walk by them, all of them women. One of them was an athletic-looking woman with dark brown skin and long black hair; she looked Indian or some type of south Asian, but what stuck out to Tiffany the most was the fact that she was in her underwear, only in a black bra and matching silk panties. She was carrying a basket of clothing so possibly on her way to do laundry. As she walked by she smiled at Helena.

"Going to Fitz's?" She asked Helena in a British accent.

"It's Friday isn't it? See you there."

They stop suddenly at one of the doors with a floor mat outside that said "Home Sweet Dorm" and Helena reached into her purse searching for her keys.

"Do girls normally walk around like that?" Brittany asked as she stared at the Indian's girl's ass"

"I guess so." Helena said pulling out a bulky keychain. "The floors are divided by sex so it's not totally uncommon."

"I could get used to this." Brittany said.

Helena smirked and opened the door.

The apartment was small. Tiffany did a quick check to see if it looked like Clark's in anyway. It did not but it was roughly the same size. It was a long shoebox shaped apartment. To the left of the entrance was the bathroom. There wasn't a shower or bathtub so Tiffany wondered how that worked. She had been wanting to wash the day's grime off of her. The room had two beds and two desks with one desk and one bed on each end of the room and then a large cabinet between them on the opposite end with a window above it looking out over the campus.

Brittany approached the window and dropped her bag.

"Nice view. Where do we sleep?"

"We have a nice comfy air mattress for the two of you." Helena said.

"Um, what about showering?" Tiffany asked

"There's a public shower in the center of each floor." Helena said. "I hope you're not shy."

"Looks like I'll be going the whole weekend without showering." Tiffany said.

"Fuck that." Brittany snapped, "If you're sleeping next to me you better bathe girl."

"That's probably where Amy is right now." Helena said.

"Amy?" Brittany asked as she laid down on one of the beds and stretched out her legs.

"My roomie. The girl whose bed you're currently violating."

Brittany slid her body off the bed and onto the floor.

The door-handle rattled and Tiffany, Brittany, and Helena turned to see.

"Speak of the devil." Helena said.

Into the room stepped a short petite Asian woman. She was wearing only a white towel draped around her small body and some shower slippers. Her short jet black hair was dripping wet and plastered to her face. On her shoulder was a tattoo of a humming bird drinking from a flower. She smiled when she saw the full room.

"Yay, guests!" She said.

"We were just talking about you Amy." Helena said. "Guys, this is Amy Tran, my roommate and partner in crime."

"Nice meeting you all! I've been looking forward to this weekend."

"Nice to meet you too." Tiffany said. Amy walked past them to the dresser by the window and with her back to the group she dropped her towel. Her body was so slight and slender. Aside from the tattoo of the humming bird she also had a tattoo of a giraffe along the side of her abdomen. Her butt was very tight and muscular. It wasn't big but it was very toned and Tiffany wondered if she also danced like she did.

"Um, want us to leave the room?" Tiffany said and turned around after reazing maybe she had been staring a bit too intently. She caught Brittany's eyes who was smiling, she looked at Tiffany, grinned even wider, and cracked her knuckles.

"Pff, no, c'mon, this is floor 18 in South Tower. You're gonna be seeing lots of T and A this weekend." Tiffany said as she pulled out a black lace thong from the dresser. It had a wide waistband and a thin piece of fabric that slid up her ass-crack as she put them on. She then walked across to the closet and grabbed a yellow sundress with white flowers on it from the closet and put it on.

"Must be nice not to need a bra." Brittany said. Amy chortled.

"It has its benefits but, really, I'd kill for those melons you and your cousin have." Amy said as she sat on the floor.

Brittany looked down at her melons and gave a thumbs up.

"They're pretty nice."

"Amy," Tiffany asked, "Do you do dance?"

"Yoga!" Amy replied cheerfully as she contorted her body by laying on her belly and raising the front half of her body up into the air. "Why? Do you dance?"

"Yes. It's my minor. My major is theatre. What's your major?"

"Filmmaking." Amy replied as she returned into a normal position and sat Indian-style on the floor. "I'm going to be a great director or a great fry-cook. So what's going on tonight Helena? What are we doing?"

"Well, Fitzgerald is throwing a party at Oxford Oaks. It's going to be the whole building. But it's BYOB so I thought we would pre-game here and then show up with a six pack for the party."

"Pre-game?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah, do a few shots and work up a buzz here before heading out. Plus these girls are just 18, we can't risk them getting caught with booze by the college PD."

"Don't act like you're 21," Brittany said. "You're only 20, I know."

"Hush up."

"Do you guys have any booze?" Brittany asked.

Helena reached into her purse and pulled out a small flask.

Brittany raised her eyebrow.

"Is that all? I can do that whole thing for breakfast."

"Diego is bringing some more over in a bit." Amy said

"Oh?" Brittany asked curiously. "Who's Diego?"

"A friend."

"A boyfriend?"

"Hah, he wishes." Helena said. "He's been trying to fuck Amy since they day they met."

"Well, why don't you? Is he cute?" Brittany asked

"He's cute and I have but, well..."

"He's super into butt-fucking." Helena said finishing Amy's sentence.

"Whaaaaaat?" Brittany said almost choking on her own saliva

"Yeah," Amy said, "Look, I'll take the occasional dick in the ass but not every single damn time." Amy made a pouty face. "It hurts. I can't date some guy who's only gonna shove it up my pooper."

"You ever get fucked in the ass Britt?" Helena asked her cousin. "Wait, wait, before you answer. Do you girls know how to play Never Have I Ever?"

"Of course." Brittany replied.

"I don't." Tiffany said.

"It kind of works like this. Pass me the flask." Brittany took the flask from Helena. She opened the lip and smelt it. "Whiskey? Jack?"

Helena nodded.

"OK, great, we have a full flask to work with but this should be fun. So here's how the game is played. The object of the game is to get everyone else drunk but you. You do this by saying something you've never done and if anyone else has done it you take a shot.

"So, for example," Brittany cleared her throat, "never have I ever had anal sex."

Brittany looked around the room for dramatic effect. She handed the flask to Amy who then took a shot. Amy looked at Helena, who looked at Brittany and then, looking down at the floor, grabbed the flask from Amy and took a quick sip.

"So those two hussies take a shot because they've had one go up the Hershey highway and we remain shot-free because we are pillars of virtue and piety."

"So, Helena," Tiffany pipped up, "You've had anal sex too?"

"It's actually not that uncommon these days." Helena said half-defensively. "Plus anal's hot. If you know how to fuck it right it feels great."

Tiffany thought about it. She had long ago discovered that sticking a finger in her ass when she masturbated was the quickest way to cum like a freight-train. She wondered what a dick would feel like.

"What's it like?" Tiffany asked after summoning the courage. "Does it feel good?"

Helena thought for a moment.

"The first couple of times it hurt a lot. I think I did it because I wanted to be H-A-W-T, but then I learned to relax my ass and play with myself while it gets pounded. A lot of it is psychological, like, 'oh yeah baby, you're fucking my asshole,' that sort of thing."

Brittany could not resist teasing her friend.

"Why do you ask Tiff? Trying to figure out a way to stay pure but still get stuffed this weekend?"

"What do you mean by stay pure?" Amy asked."

Brittany cackled with laughter.

"This is going to be the easiest game for Tiffany. She's never going to take a shot."

Helena mentioned that the ratio of women to men at the school was very high considering it had historically been a woman's college but there was still plenty of cock to go around if she was looking "to go to pound town."

Tiffany did her best to seem enthused but Helena picked up on her reservation.

"Oh, sorry, are you into chicks?"

"Nah, Tiffany's celibate" Brittany interjected before Tiffany could answer, "She's just waiting for Mr. Right or something."

Helena stopped in her tracks and let her mouth hang open for a bit.

"You're kidding! So you're, like, a virgin?"

Tiffany nodded sheepishly.

"Like all the way? Back here too?" Helena curved her ass outward and pointed to it.

"Yep..." Tiffany said not sure where this was going.

"Here?" Helena used her index finger to draw an imaginary circle around her mouth.

Tiffany looked down and involuntarily smiled.

"No, not there."

Helena wiped the pretend sweat from her forehead and motioned for them to keep walking.

12