Tiff and Britt Go to College Ch. 04

Story Info
Things heat up when Tiffany comes to terms with her feelings.
4.6k words
4.17
6.1k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

Brittany's question brought Tiffany back to reality. She was still lightly drunk but sober enough to have some situational awareness. Brittany was on the bed topless in her underwear on her belly looking over Tiffany who had taken off her top only. This was the first time Tiffany had seen Brittany like this and she took a moment to admire her best friend's body. Her pale skin was like porcelain and her orange thong perfectly showcased the large globes of her ass cheeks. Brittany's tits smashed into the mattress of the bed and poured of from her chest.

Diego stood in the back by the door in his robe which was now open at the front. He was clearly enjoying what was happening as he was openly jerking himself off with a free hand. Tiffany looked at his silhouette lit only by the fluorescent lights of the bathroom. She then looked at Brittany who stared back with total honesty.

"Yes Brittany." She said finally. "I'm sure."

Less than five hours ago Tiffany and Brittany found themselves in a large building on the campus of Jefferson College. The building was Oxford Oaks, one of the school's residence halls, which was reserved for upper classmen and graduate students. This night Fitzgerald Smith, one of the upperclassmen, had organized a party on the third floor of the dormitory with every unit in participation.

Tiffany and found herself sitting on the couch of someone's apartment that they did not know. Around them several people were talking and music was playing from the television in front of them. A few feet away Brittany emerged from the kitchen with two mixed drinks in her hand. She sat next to Tiffany and handed her one of them.

"Jack and coke. Just like you like." Brittany said.

Tiffany took the drink from her friend's hand.

"Britt I feel a bit out of my element."

"Nonsense girl. This is where you belong. We need to find you a dick."

This was an idea Tiffany had been giving much thought too. She had started to feel as though her quest for true love with Clark was a bit silly and more than that she was starting to feel a bit under-developed as a person. The game of Never Have I Ever with Brittany, Helena, and Amy had taught Tiffany that she was a bit far behind in terms of experience of her peers. Had she been missing out on fun all these years? Was she really going to spend her 18th year and first year of college as a virgin until the right moment with Clark, a man she had never once met in person and only knew from the Internet?

"Yeah, maybe." Tiffany said.

"That's the fucking spirit!" Brittany said as she took a hearty swig of her drink. "Now chug that adult beverage and let's get to work. I'll be your wing-woman. But we got to do this quick before Diego finds some slut that isn't me to take home."

"Some other slut?"

"Shut up, I'm trying to get you laid here dude. OK, let's go find those other sluts we came with. Maybe they have some leads."

Brittany led Tiffany out of the apartment and down the hallway. They maneuvered through the crowd of revelers until they got to the floor's common area where Helena, Amy, and Diego stood with some unnamed man in a cardigan. The cardigan clad man was thin and blonde with horn-rimmed glasses and pleated khakis. Tiffany thought he looked like a politician.

Without saying a word Brittany walked up to Diego and wrapped her arm around his waist.

"How's it going gang?"

"Oh, hello lovely." Diego said.

"Oh my Diego, the women you cavort with get younger and younger each year."

"Sir they stay the same age. It is I who get older."

Helena and Amy shared a groan and rolled their eyes.

Tiffany mustered up a bit of courage and took a sip from her drink. She then tapped the cardigan wearing man on the shoulder.

"Hey." She said. "I'm Tiffany."

"Oh hello there. Helena was telling me all about you two. I'm Fitzgerald Smith. Fitz for short. I organized this little shin-dig."

Helena could sense what was going on here.

"Amy let's go get a drink."

"I already got one."

"Well let's go get another one."

Helena yanked Amy and they both walked off into the hallway.

"So, what are you girls majoring in?" Fitz asked.

"Theater with a minor in Dance." Tiffany said.

"Theater with a minor in fucking partying." Brittany added.

"Oh, I see, do you like to party?" Diego asked.

"I'm the queen of partying. And I need another drink."

"Well then my queen let us go get you a drink."

Diego put his hand on Brittany's shoulder and let her away. Tiffany looked at Brittany helplessly and Brittany managed to shrug and then make a dick-sucking gesture and point to Fitzgerald. Tiffany blushed and quickly turned to see if he had caught that but he seemed none the wiser.

"Looks like it's just the two of us." Fitzgerald said. He lightly touched Tiffany's hand.

Her instinct was to pull it back as quickly as possible but she fought that instinct and kept her hand in his.

"I guess so."

Tiffany could feel the effect of the drinking taking hold in her. Her head felt light and she could feel all the fear and anxiety of just a few hours ago slowly washing away.

"So, Fitz, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Why no, ma'am, I do not. How about you?"

"Nope." Tiffany said, the words feeling like a lie as they left her mouth.

Fitzgerald smiled and he started to rub his hands up and down Tiffany's arm.

"I like talking to you." He said

"Me too."

"It's getting a little loud, don't you think? Want to find somewhere quieter?"

***

Fitzgerald led Tiffany back to his room which, unlike the rest of the party, was entirely deserted. His room was a single bed with a desk at the opposite end and a television playing the news that provided a pale blue light.

To the right of the door was a small kitchenette with a few solitary dishes in the sink. Fitzgerald walked past her to the fridge and opened the door. Inside Tiffany could see that he kept few groceries, a carton of eggs and a gallon of milk of questionable age, but the fridge was well stocked on beer.

"Want a drink?" he asked.

"Sure."

Fitzgerald grabbed two bottles from the fridge and twisted off the tops. Handing one of them to Tiffany he clinked the glass of the bottles together.

"Cheers."

Tiffany rubbed the rim of the bottom with her thumb and proceeded to chug the bottle. Tossing her head back she allowed the ale to pour down her throat and into her belly. Finishing the bottle about three quarters of the way she pulled back and let out a small belch.

"Cheers." She said

Fitzgerald clapped.

"I'm impressed."

"This isn't my first rodeo." Tiffany said. "What's your major?" She asked unsure of how to proceed.

"Marketing." Fitzgerald said as he approached her, his eyes burning a hole on her. Somehow they both knew they were not there to make conversation.

He grabbed Tiffany by the waist, surprising her, and planted his face on hers. Tiffany closed her eyes as they made out passionately and without any restraint. His hands ran up and down her back until one of them slid down the back of her pants and grabbed her naked ass cheek.

Tiffany, encouraging him, used one of her hands to massage his crotch from outside of his khakis.

They managed to maneuver themselves until they were standing at the edge of Fitzgerald's bed. His hand was still cupping her ass but this time he felt a finger begin to her crack. Tiffany responded by kissing him harder and pulling on his hair. She felt his middle finger, thick and radiating heat, slowly approach her asshole and then, like a bolt of lightning, penetrate her.

Tiffany responded by pulling her mouth away from his and taking her own hand, jamming it down the front of her pants, and furiously masturbating her clit. She squealed a high pitch moan as she played with herself. Fitzgerald let out a laugh.

"You like that?"

"You have no idea." She said.

Tiffany pushed Fitzgerald onto his bed so that he was sitting and then reached for the band of his pants. She pulled them down with great intent down to his ankles to reveal his fully erect penis.

Fitzgerald's cock was average; a bit underwhelming, but thick. It shot straight out at Tiffany and she opened her mouth and let his dick go in as far as it could.

She sucked back hard and then loosened her mouth's grip and began to graze his shaft as she gently bobbed her head up and down. Tiffany used her tongue to play around with his cock as she swirled it all around his member.

"You're so fucking good." Fitzgerald said. "How old are you again?"

Tiffany sucked down and pulled his dick from her mouth. It shot out with a "pop" sound. She looked up at his face and gave a devilish smirk as she slowly jacked him off.

"Eighteen."

"Wow. Kids these days. Jesus Christ."

Tiffany was now licking his dick like a lollypop, running her tongue up and down it in short sharp laps. Fitzgerald suddenly stood up and grabbed the back of Tiffany's head while shoving his dick into her mouth. Tiffany knew what was coming as she started to move her head to and fro as she jacked him off with her mouth.

She felt the first spirt of jizz hit the back of her throat and tilted her head slightly forward so that it would not obstruct her breathing. When the second spirt hit it was with less velocity but contained the same amount and she began to swallow the globs of cum down in earnest. Tiffany could feel his cock begin to deflate as he let out his last spirt of cum and she drank that one down. The cum settled into her stomach and she popped his junk from her mouth and licked her lips, savoring the flavor.

Fitzgerald let out a moan and patted Tiffany on her head.

"Good girl." He said and stood up walking to the bathroom.

"Where you going?" Tiffany asked.

"I'm going to look for a rubber. I know I had one in here somewhere."

He went into the backroom and closed the door. Tiffany felt her heart sink deep into her chest. This was the moment of truth. She was finally going to lose her virginity. Yet something didn't feel right; in fact it all felt very wrong. Blow jobs were one thing but did she really want to lose her virginity to a guy she just met? Here? In this dorm room?

Brittany. Brittany would know what to do. Tiffany reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone. She sent a text.

Where are you?

Tiffany could hear Fitzgerald shuffling around in the bathroom. She didn't know how much more time she had but she needed to know if she was making the right decision. Finally a text was sent back.

Kind of busy, dude.

I need you right now. Tiffany fired back. I need you

Room 216. On Second Floor.

Tiffany snapped up out of the couch and grabbed her purse. She hurried towards the door. Outside she could hear the din of the party still going on. She opened the door and peeked out. People were still shuffling from room to room.

"What's happening?"

Tiffany jolted when she heard the voice from behind her. She turned to see Fitzgerald standing there, entirely naked, with a fully erect condom clad penis. He looked confused, unsure of what was entirely going on, but still informed enough to know.

"I'm sorry Fitz." Tiffany said "I'm not ready for this."

She had expected him to say something, either to plead, beg, lash out in anger, cry, but instead he just stood there looking dumbfounded yet never averting his gaze from her. After a few moments of waiting, Tiffany opened the door wider, stepped out, and closed it behind her.

Tiffany knew she was on the third floor now so she just had to find the stairs or elevator and head one floor down. She looked left to right for some sort of sign and saw the red lit EXIT sign down the hallway behind her.

Swiftly she cut through the mass of people in her way towards the stairs. All the while she was replaying the night's events in her head. She would never be like Brittany - she could never fuck just anyone for the hell of it. The idea of sex meant too much to her. It was something special. It was for someone special.

It was for someone like Brittany.

Tiffany found the stairwell and opened the door. She agilely bounced down each step until she was on the second floor.

The second floor was much quieter. There weren't any people. This must be what it's like normally Tiffany thought. When people aren't looking for meaningless lookups.

She found room 216 and knocked on it as loudly as she could. After a few seconds there was yet to be an answer so she repeated her efforts, knocking loudly again.

Diego opened the door. He was shirtless and as far as Tiffany could tell, bottomless, in a dark purple robe which did little to mask his pointed erection. He smiled and tilted his head to the side.

Suddenly it hit her. She looked to the left. Room 215. To the right. Room 217. This was Diego's dorm. 216 was Diego's dorm. So one of these other two dorms; one of them belong to Clark.

Diego broke the silence.

"Tiffany, yes? So good to see you."

"Hi, um, is Brittany here?"

"Yes, of course, come in."

The room was laid out just like Fitzgerald's with the kitchenette in the front of the room and with a bed in the back. In the back she could see Brittany laying on her belly. She was naked— no, she was in her orange thong, the one she wore when she was expecting getting laid. Her breasts were out in their full glory. The top part of her chest was covered in freckles and then once you got to her tits they were like soft white mounds of flesh free from any blemishes.

Brittany sat up and looked at Tiffany.

"Hey, girl, what's going on?"

Tiffany looked at her friend and for a moment had to fight back her tears.

"I couldn't do it." Tiffany managed to say.

"It's OK Tiff, it's not a big deal. Do you want to go back to Helena's?"

"No."

"What do you want to do?"

"It should be you Brittany."

Tiffany took off her top and tossed it aside.

"What are you saying Tiff?"

"I want— I want to be part of this." Tiffany said, pointing to her and Diego with her hand.

"I'm fine with this." Diego said in a cheerful tone.

"Shut up you goon." Brittany said. Then looking at Tiffany she said, "I've always wanted to Tiff. Yes of course. But are you sure?"

Tiffany didn't respond right away. She was thinking about Clark. She loved him, but she also loved Brittany. Brittany had been there for her as far back as she could remember. Someday Clark would have her virginity and her body but for tonight she was Brittany's.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

Brittany's question brought Tiffany back to reality. She was still lightly drunk but sober enough to have some situational awareness. Brittany was on the bed topless in her underwear on her belly looking over Tiffany who had taken off her top only. This was the first time Tiffany had seen Brittany like this and she took a moment to admire her best friend's body. Her pale skin was like porcelain and her orange thong perfectly showcased the large globes of her ass cheeks. Brittany's tits smashed into the mattress of the bed and poured of from her chest.

Diego stood in the back by the door in his robe which was now open at the front. He was clearly enjoying what was happening as he was openly jerking himself off with a free hand. Tiffany looked at his silhouette lit only by the fluorescent lights of the bathroom. She then looked at Brittany who stared back with total honesty.

"Yes Brittany." She said finally. "I'm sure."

"I believe the saying is the more the merrier." Diego said.

"Shut the fuck up and come plow me."

Diego walked up to the bed and let his robe drop to the floor. His naked uncircumcised cock half erect swayed with each step.

"You know my stipulations."

"Whatever. Hurry up and eat my ass."

"With pleasure."

Tiffany watched as Diego crawled up on the bed and positioned himself behind her friend. Brittany closed her eyes with anticipation as Diego skillfully peeled back Brittany's thong and rolled it down the bottom of her body.

Brittany's ass was totally exposed and Tiffany noticed just how huge it was. She had always admired it when it was clad in Brittany's shorts or tights or whatever she happened to be wearing and occasionally Brit's ass crack would be exposed but now she could make out every feature of it. It looked like a giant pear, smooth and creamy with a few bits of cellulite near the bottom of her thigh.

Diego reached in like a swimmer doing his best breast stroke and parted Brittany's cheeks. He lowered his face gently into the folds of her plump bottom and began to lap gently at her pink starfish-shaped asshole.

Brittany moaned and grabbed the sheets in her hands, clenching them tightly.

"Oh fuck, I love this." Brittany said.

Tiffany raised her body slightly so she could get a better view of the action. Diego was greedily slopping at Brittany's bum and he seemed to love every moment of it.

"Kiss me." Brittany said, her eyes still closed.

Tiffany did not move she was so entranced in the sight, so mesmerized by it, unable to believe that this was actually happening. Her own pussy was running wet and she unconsciously ran her hand down into her nethers and began to rub herself through her jeans.

"Fucking kiss me." Brittany demanded again.

"Me?"

"Yeah slut. Make out with meeeee— oh shit."

Diego was tracing the outer ring of her asshole.

"Oh fuck Diego." Brittany said. "It feels like you're giving me a hot shower."

Tiffany leaned in and closed her eyes. She was about to kiss her best friend. Her body tingled with anticipation.

The first thing she noticed was how soft Brittany's lips were and how gentle she was. She did not force her face onto hers but rather let Tiffany come to her, and Tiffany did, embracing the warm and inviting mouth of the girl she had known for so long. Their mouths lapped against the other's and Tiffany felt Brittany's hands rubbing against the back of her head, running her fingers through her chestnut curls.

"You're a good kisser." Tiffany managed to say.

Brittany giggled and planted a cartoonishly large kiss on her forehead. Behind her Diego pulled his tongue from Brittany's ass and sat upright using Brittany's rear as leverage.

"It should be loose enough now." Diego said. "Raise your ass up towards me a bit. Let your asshole face the sky."

Brittany complied. Assuming the position, she was now in a sort of doggy style as she spread her knees and curved her ass up towards Diego.

"Brittany, are you sure about this?"

Brittany bit her bottom lip and smiled.

"Take off your pants sweetie and get up here." Brittany answered.

Tiffany stood up off the floor and unbuttoned her jeans. She grabbed the hem of her panties and pushed down. She kicked her garments to the side and stood naked in front of Tiffany and Diego.

"Jeepers, Tiff." Brittany said as she stared at her naked friend. "You're beautiful."

Tiffany tight firm body stood in the pale light. Her pussy ached in anticipation and she would occasionally let her fingers caress her throbbing clit.

"Only her." Tiffany said to Diego.

Diego who had also been staring intently nodded.

"It is a foolish man who overplays his the cards he is dealt. I will cash out and take what I have been given."

"Turn around Tiff." Brittany said.

Tiffany obeyed, slowly twirling her body until her back was facing Brittany.

"God damn girl. You have a nice ass."

Tiffany giggled and climbed into bed with the other two. Diego was spitting on his cock trying to get it lubed up. Tiffany laid down parallel to Brittany and the two kissed feverishly.

Diego had positioned his cock so that the head was right at the tip of Brittany's asshole.

12