Tiff and Britt Go to College Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany and Tiffany's lips broke their lock as Diego began to gently slide his dick into Brittany's tight ass.

"Oof. Oh. Oh fuck. Oh." Was all Brittany was able to manage to let out. Without thinking Tiffany let her hand slide down Brittany's abdomen, down her luscious little tummy, and right down to her pussy. It was the first time she had ever touched a pussy that was not her own.

"Yeah, Honey, yeah, rub my cunt for me baby. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck."

Diego was slowly trying to worm his dick into Brittany's ass but her virgin hole would not give.

"It feels like I'm trying to shit out a Vaseline covered Lincoln log." Brittany said smiling.

Tiffany was still rubbing Brittany's slit vigorously. She felt her folds envelop her two fingers as she inserted them into her friend's pussy. Brittany let out a gasp.

"That's it. Your ass is giving way." Diego said. "Relax. It won't feel good if you're too tense. I just stuck the head in. Can you feel it?"

"Yes." Brittany said, her eyes closed. "Tiffy, suck my boobs."

Tiffany lowered her head down to Brittany's chest. Her boobs were warm, soft, and inviting, like giant pillows of fleshly goodness. Brittany was already pinching her left nipple so Brittany took hold of the right breast, almost as big as her own head, and began to gently suckle at it. Brittany's breathing grew heavier as she took in deep breaths through her nose and out her mouth. For a moment she opened her eyes and looked down at Tiffany. Brittany's green eyes met her hazel colored eyes and the two shared a moment. Neither could believe what was happening but both of them felt an immense gratitude.

"Your ass is giving way." Diego said as he began to gently thrust. Tiffany took a break from tit-sucking duty to look over and assess the situation.

Brittany was now on her side propped up by her giant tits with her ass facing Diego who had angled himself into her ass sideways. Tiffany could see the very tip of his dick inside her friend's asshole as it parted the creamy crevice of her butt and with each gentle thrust a little bit more was able to worm in. Tiffany decided to help and grabbed one of the mounds of flesh and pulled it open, allowing Diego to get more of his dick into her ass. Finally he was just about halfway in and Diego began to add force to his thrusts. He grabbed ahold of Brittany's hips and began to buck her generous butt.

"Oh my god." Brittany yelped. "It's in my ass. Holy fuck you're really fucking my ass."

Tiffany began to massage her friend's clit and gently kissed the nape of her neck working her way to Brittany's chest.

"Tiffy," Brittany said in between thrusts. Diego had increased speed dramatically. "You've been such a good girl. Let me lick your pussy."

"Are you sure?" she asked, still somehow a bit shy about that.

"Of course I'm fucking sure. Get over here."

Diego stopped fucking Brittany's ass for just a moment but was careful to make sure his dick remained buried in her tight rectum.

"What are you doing?" Brittany asked

"Let's do it like this."

He positioned her so that she was on all fours; doggy style. Tiffany moved up so that she was near edge of the bed and on her knees. Brittany was now between Diego and Tiffany and Diego resumed his thrusts as he slid in and out of Brittany's anal cavity. Tiffany felt Brittany's head bump against her pussy and then the warm and moist feeling of her Brittany's mouth enveloping the front of her snatch.

The guys back home had nothing on Brittany. She was attentive and delicate and obviously knew what she was doing. Tiffany couldn't believe that this was happening. Never in a million years did she expect to have her best friend munching her out but it was the best feeling in the world.

"I love you." Tiffany said, not sure where the words came from. "I love you Brittany."

"I'm close." She heard Diego say. She looked over to Diego who was in a feverish sweat as he held on to Brittany's ass and plowed himself into her butt. Brittany kept licking Tiffany's pussy and looked up at her with her gorgeous green eyes.

"Me too." Tiffany said.

Tiffany looked at Brittany who was eagerly lapping up her slit. She took her hand and rubbed Brittany's hair back and then raised her index finger to her mouth, licked it, and maneuvered her hand under Brittany's chin to her asshole.

"Wait." Brittany said.

Brittany stopped licking her friend's pussy and moved further south to Tiffany's pink hole where she began to tongue fuck her friend's asshole. Tiffany felt the orgasm build inside of her and she played with her clit quickly as Brittany licked the inside of her butt. Here it comes. Here it comes.

"Oh my god." Tiffany said as she collapsed onto the side of the bed, her thighs giving out and unable to support her as the feeling of pure ecstasy radiated from her pussy all throughout the rest of her body.

Seeing this was just enough to push Diego over the edge as he began to slap Brittany's ass and collapsed on top of her.

"Oh wow," Brittany said, "I can feel you cumming in my ass."

Diego groaned, his cum shooting up into Brittany's anal cavity, filling it with his syrupy goo.

Brittany was now masturbating herself trying to catch up with the other two. Finally she came as Diego gently pulled his cock out of her now stretched out asshole, the cum slowly sleeping out.

"Oh. My. God." Brittany said.

"How was it" Tiffany said, cuddling up next to Brittany.

"Hah. That was something alright. My ass fucking hurts." Brittany said, "but I came so fucking hard from anal."

Diego gave Brittany's ass one last loud slap before collapsing onto the bed.

"Goodnight ladies." Diego said as he threw a comforter over his body and curled up into a ball.

Brittany looked at Tiffany and shrugged. She climbed into bed with Diego and got under the blankets. Tiffany sat at the foot of the bed unsure what to do until Brittany reached forward and pulled her into the space next to her. Diego was sound asleep snoring but Brittany and Tiffany were cuddling their naked bodies together, running their hands on each other's skin.

Brittany leaned her mouth close to Tiffany's ear.

"I love you too."

12