Tiffany and Ashley's Haunted Hotel

Story Info
Two hot bimbos attempt to uncover a ghost at haunted hotel.
11.8k words
4.42
12.5k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany and Ashley: the Case of the Hotel in the Wooded Hills

"So Ashley, do you think this haunted hotel is actually, like, haunted?" Tiffany asked.

"Ooh, I hope so! Don't want to drive all this way for nothing!" Ashley answered enthusiastically.

"When are we supposed to be there?" Tiffany asked.

"Hours ago, Tiff. But it doesn't really matter. It is a hotel."

Tiffany and Ashley considered themselves paranormal investigators and found a new place to investigate, way, way out in the hills in the country. The remote location had attracted them both. The road winded and meandered around many hills and valleys, testing Tiffany's already horrible driving ability. Tiffany had always enjoyed a good ghost story, while Ashley considered herself an 'expert' after she encountered a ghost in her home as a young girl.

The road had grown dark in the early evening as a storm rolled over the countryside. Rain started sprinkling and faint sound of thunder in the distance. Then it began raining more heavily and flashes of lightning grew closer. They had lost their way several times and had turned around many times in their journey.

"I thought we were close. Did we miss a turn?" Tiffany said.

Ashley sat in the passenger seat looking at the map, trying to find something recognizable. After passing a sign with a name, "Misty Oak, Ashley squealed with delight and pointed at the map for Tiffany. Tiffany, in her absent-mindedness, leaned over Ashley to look, forgetting to look at the road.

Tiffany jerked the wheel back to steer the car back in the road. but the front tire hit a downed branch. The flapping of a flat tire pulled the car more to the side. Tiffany screamed and slammed on the brakes, sending everything in the car flying to the windshield.

"Oh my gosh! Can you change a flat?" Ashley said but Tiffany returned her question with a blank look. "Yeah, no, what do we do?"

They both looked at their cell phones but had no signal. They sat with the engine running for some time until Tiffany noticed it was getting colder outside as the sun set distantly behind the storm that rolled off the hills, and Tiffany also noticed her Low Gasoline light. She bit her lip and looked at Ashley who continued to look at the map. Ashley looked up and noticed the storm getting worse.

"It has been almost an hour and no one has driven along this road. What do we do, Ash?"

"Well, should we walk down the road or something? The hotel is that way, I think. Just beyond those trees," Ashley said and pointed toward the side of the road. They both looked at each other and sighed as the sky faintly illuminated with distant lightning. Ashley and Tiffany started walking along the road in the cold rain and dark.

*** Chapter 2 ***

Rain fell and the air grew chilly. Tiffany and Ashley both felt cold and wet, angry and confused at the situation. Tiffany felt like crying. Ashley wanted to apologize but did not know what to say. They held the other in fear and out of anxiety. After walking a few hundred paces, Ashley looked back to the car hoping for something, and Tiffany stopped in her tracks and looked in both directions.

The cold rain made Ashley shiver, and her legs began to shake, her nipples pushing into her dress. Not wanting to struggle in her heels, Ashley pulled off her high-heels and held the red shoes in her hand, her purse in the other. She wore a small, floral print, strapless dress that pushed out her cleavage and was entirely too short. She had strawberry blond, curly hair and a voluptuous figure that looked almost poured into her tight dress. Tiffany, a leggy platinum-blond with enormous, gravity defying breasts, wore a t-shirt cut above her midriff, exposing a hint of under-cleavage and a pair of boy-shorts. She wore a small pair of sneakers.

With each drop of rain, the two grew a little colder, and they quickened their step to keep warm. They had not prepared for such a cool night in late spring. Their clothing started soaking through to the skin. Tiffany felt her nipples pointing into her small, tight shirt. Ashley felt the cold water dripping down her cleavage into her dress.

"Ashley, are we, like, going in the right direction?" Tiffany stood shaking.

"I think so. The place was really close. We were on the wrong road to enter the property I think? It was, like, on the other side, so that means we must be close to it. Maybe that way? Because it was close on the map as we drove in this direction? Yeah!" Ashley pointed to one side of the road.

They both looked in the direction Ashley pointed. The wall of verdant green looked daunting. Ashley shrugged and approached the thick foliage.

"Yeah, no, I think it is this way, Tiff. It was only a mile on foot, but it was twenty on the road to drive all the way around." Ashley said, but Tiffany seemed hesitant. "If we don't see anything, I promise we turn around."

Tiffany rolled her eyes and walked stiffly behind Ashley, and the two entered the forest. The first step Ashley took, her feet sank into gravel and mud, setting her off balance. She grabbed a tree branch to steady herself and continued walking. Tiffany followed, frightened and cold. Branches and sticks poked and prodded them with each step.

One bush snagged the hem of Ashley's dress, and she tugged to free herself, not wanting to take one step backwards. Tiffany pushed Ashley as she stepped forward, and Ashley's dress tore at the hem.

The mud started to slip and slide more and more, and Ashley struggled to keep her balance. She dropped her purse at some point as she clawed at trees to brace herself of help her move ahead in the dark. Tiffany kept soldiering forward, scared and cold. She felt leaves and twigs swatting her as she moved. Another chunk of log lay in their path. The top had grown slippery with lichen and moss and the rain helped it even more. Ashley had trouble stepping on it and grabbed Tiffany and a broken branch to steady herself. When she put weight on her foot on the moss, she slipped and tumbled back into Tiffany. As she fell the broken branch caught her dress and tore again as she fell, tearing it up the side, exposing her left hip, and pulling the fabric enough that her nipples almost popped out of the dress.

"Sorry, Tiffany," Ashley said as she climbed to her feet and helped Tiffany out of the muddy puddle where she landed. The two slowly climbed across the slippery log.

They stood and continued wandering into the dark forest. After a few dozen paces from the hellish log, Tiffany stopped to lean her body against a tree branch for a moment. She rested her head on the trunk, and Ashley stood behind her and embraced Tiffany. She rested her head on Tiffany's shoulder, but then she saw a faint light through a parting in the trees. It looked like a lit window of a house.

"I see light, Tiffany!" Ashley exclaimed.

Keeping her head up and looking for the light, Ashley missed the ground sloping away at her feet, with one misstep, she fell forward and pulled Tiffany with her. They both slid and tumbled across the wet leaves into a thick pool of mud at the bottom of the short slope.

Tiffany stood covered in mud, looking for Ashley. Ashley pushed herself to her hands and knees, and Tiffany helped her to her feet. Ashley's dress had come clean off in the tumble, ripped away from her body by something up the hill. Half her body was caked in mud, naked with nothing covering her but her red thong. Somehow she still had her high-heels in hand. She used her free hand to wipe mud from her bare chest.

It rained harder, thick enough to wash much of the mud off Ashley's perky breasts and flat stomach. Tiffany wiped the mud from her face and body only to find her shirt had ripped. Now her shirt had a massive tear up the front that showed more of her cleavage. Her hard nipples pushed against the transparent wet fabric.

"Ashley, which way did you see the light?"

"I think..." Ashley looked at the hill off which they fell, then turned to survey the area. She paced in one direction then the other, then pointed and hopped up and down. "That way!"

Tiffany and Ashley helped each other up and down numerous obstacles then came to a clearing where they could see the light more clearly. It appeared not too far from them. They came to a small rocky area that looked like the eroded walls of a riverbed. Tiffany climbed down into the shallow ravine and stood on a large stone. Ashley slowly followed, still holding her high-heels. When she got to the bottom, she tried to stand next to Tiffany, but they both lost balance and fell into the mud.

Ashley sat up and tried to stand, but her feet sank quickly into the mud. Tiffany clambered to her feet and also sank deep in the mud. They both slowly moved forward through the deep, wet soil, each step driving them deeper and deeper. Tiffany lost one shoe, then fell into a puddle of water. She scrambled around in the water and felt mud sliding around her whole body.

Ashley avoided the hazard that seized Tiffany and headed to the wall of the ravine, crawling on her belly through deep mud that pulled and suctioned all around her lithe body and found stable footing on the opposite wall and tried to pull Tiffany out of the soup. Tiffany crawled on her elbows to Ashley's outstretched hand, took it and climbed next to Ashley. The mud had pulled and pulled, but Tiffany finally seemed to float out of it and into Ashley's arms.

They embraced then kissed passionately for a brief moment. Ashley felt her body tingle and put a hand between her legs and found her panties had slid off somewhere in the mud! Tiffany stood and found her shorts had disappeared in the mud as well. Both women stood without anything covering their bodies.

"The mud got my panties! Where are yours?" Ashley said.

"I didn't wear any today," Tiffany replied. "Let's keep moving."

Ashley and Tiffany held each other, both naked, and continued walking.

Before long the light appeared very close, giving them the spirit to continue.

Ashley and Tiffany held each other, shaking and quivering, naked and cold as they approached the light. Finally, as they cleared a few trees, Ashley saw the source of the light was indeed the hotel!

The practically ran, Tiffany holding her huge breasts, Ashley holding her tits with one hand and her shoes in the other. The scrambled up a long stone walkway and through a garden, then finally standing on the porch in front of a door.

Tiffany knocked desperately. Ashley and Tiffany saw movement inside the door, and they both realized they had lost all their clothing and attempted to cover themselves as best they could. Tiffany covered each of her large nipples with one cupped hand, not caring to cover her mostly hairless snatch. Ashley held her large breasts in one arm and covered her crotch with her shoes. They both stood filthy with mud in their hair and all over their naked bodies.

Tiffany and Ashley set foot before the door of the bed and breakfast with only a single thong panty between them.

"Ashley, are those mine?" Tiffany demanded, shivering. "I am naked, and you are wearing my panties?"

"Well, yeah. I mean. I did not know they were yours and I did not recognize them," Ashley said and rung the doorbell.

Tiffany reached over and grabbed the panties, trying to pull them down Ashley's legs. Ashley objected and the two scuffled until the thong ripped and hung from Ashley's ankles in shreds.

They both stood naked on the doorstep as the door creaked open.

*** Chapter 3 ***

"What do we do? We are naked," Tiffany said.

"I am naked. At least you still have your shirt, Tiff."

"Yes, but it doesn't cover anything. My tits are totally out in the open!" Tiffany said.

"Look, we will tell them-" Ashley quieted herself when she saw someone right behind the window in the door.

"Hello?" The door opened.

"H-Hi! We had a reservation for tonight, but we had trouble and now we are here!" Tiffany said to the woman in the doorway.

"Yes? Oh, yes! Of course. Come in," the woman moved out of the way for Tiffany and Ashley. "Yes, right down this way."

Tiffany and Ashley entered the house and looked at the woman in confusion. She did not seem to notice their lack of clothing. She shut the door and turned to face the two naked women, and they saw her face and eyes. The woman looked blind as her eyes looked unfocused and wandering. She looked a little older than Ashley or Tiffany, and she had stunning features including short, curly brown hair, thick, luscious lips and a slender yet curvaceous figure.The woman wore a small tank-top that showed off her perky breasts and small, nylon shorts pulled tight on her round hips and bottom.

"You are my first guests in a few days. I hope you enjoy your stay. My name is Loretta. We can get you settled in." The woman walked down a hallway and Ashley and Tiffany followed. The warm interior felt amazing on their cold, wet bodies.

"We had an accident. I had a flat. And we do not have our things... what do we do?" Tiffany said. The woman looked upset with the news.

"Are you alright?"

"We are just shaken," Ashley said.

"And filthy!" Tiffany said. They both stood shaking and wet in the lobby.

"Well, dears. Wh-What's... First, what are your names?"

"Tiffany and I am Ashley."

"Welcome, Tiffany and Ashley. Of course! I already have your information. How about a bath or shower?" Loretta said.

"Yes, please!" Tiffany said.

Loretta led the two nude women through the small hotel to their room, one of the eight rooms available. The hotel had a split level with the lobby on one floor at the bottom and up a length of stairs, another floor for the hotel rooms.

Loretta gave them the key after fumbling and opening the door, and Ashley rushed in the room while Tiffany spoke to Loretta.

"I will bring you your linens. If you came for the ghost-"

"Yes, we did!"

"Great, we can chat after you return to the lobby. I will return with your linens. Bathroom is shared at the end of the hall!" Loretta wandered down the hall.

Tiffany entered the room as Ashley walked back into the hall and quickly to the bathroom, and she started a hot shower. Tiffany joined Ashley and took off the small remnant of her small shirt. She took off her one muddy and destroyed shoe, and Tiffany grabbed Ashley for balance as she stepped under the water. The very hot water felt invigorating on their bodies. The mud quickly washed into the drain. They stood in silence, letting the water beat on their skin for some time before Ashley put her arm around Tiffany. They embraced and laughed for a moment. Tiffany kissed Ashley, and Ashley kissed Tiffany. Ashley giggled and pecked Tiffany on the lips again. Tiffany pulled her close. They grew more passionate until Tiffany started kissing Ashley's neck, while Ashley massaged Tiffany's huge breasts.

"It's so good to be alive!" Ashley said and they cried together for a moment in the hot water.

"So, Ashley, what will you ask her for the interview? This should be funny if we have to interview her naked. Do you think she knows?" Tiffany whispered.

"I bet she has no idea nor would she care. She is blind."

"I wonder if I could get away with masturbating in front of her? I wonder how much I could do without her knowing?" Tiffany bit her lip and pinched her nipple with one hand, stroking her inner thigh with the other. Ashley's mouth hung open with mock disbelief. "I actually would not mind sitting on her face and feeling that beautiful mouth in my pussy. Do you think-"

Ashley saw a shadow pass over the shower curtain. She jerked it aside to see Loretta standing in the middle of the bathroom with a stack of towels. Ashley looked quickly to Tiffany to see her frozen with a look of lustful shock. Ashley poked Tiffany in the ribs, and Tiffany held back a squeal as she writhed.

"Thank you so much!" Ashley said as she climbed out the shower, staring with a playful smile at Tiffany. "You scared me!"

"Sorry, I did not mean to, sweetie," Loretta smiled and pulled a small squeeze bottle of lotion from her small shorts. You said you lost your stuff. So I wanted to offer you some lotion if you wanted it or needed it." Ashley grabbed the bottle and squeezed some lotion on her legs and rubbed lotion between her thighs, through her strip of strawberry pubic hair and up her stomach. Tiffany turned off the water.

"Mmm, thanks for the lotion, Loretta," Ashley said. Tiffany stepped out of the shower and looked at Loretta, then mockingly pouted. Tiffany stood in front of Loretta massaging her massive breasts, pinching her nipples and blowing kisses, teasing Loretta. Ashley pinched Tiffany on her round ass.

"Is there anything else I can do?" Loretta said with a smile.

"Oh, yeah, um..." Tiffany straightened herself. "We lost our belongings and got covered in mud after we, like, got in a wreck and left our stuff. We don't have any... do you have, like, a lost-and-found?" Loretta bit her lip and blushed.

"Of course, sweetie. Sorry to hear. I hope you are doing well otherwise. Come to the lobby and ring the bell on the counter. I look through a lost-and-found for clothing," Loretta said. Tiffany wrapped her hair in a towel when she finished drying her tall, shapely body.

"We will be there in a minute, just need to finish up," Tiffany said. Her cheeks had gotten rosy from playing in front of Loretta.

"Oh, of course, sorry. I did not mean to be rude," she said and blushed, then she walked out of the bathroom, shut the door slowly, and wandered down the hall, old wooden boards creaking and groaning here and there. Tiffany began rubbing lotion over Ashley's back. They both had a few bruises on their bodies but still not as many as they expected.

"Wow, Tiff! Do you think she heard you?" Ashley poked Tiffany in the ribs again. Tiffany playfully swatted her hand, her face looked pink and flush. Ashley laughed at her briefly.

"Why don't you ask her out?" Ashley prodded again.

"Look we are here to do another interview and look around and write about this place. We do have to make a post. Our readers want hauntings," Tiffany said as she rubbed her stomach with lotion. "But she is really cute."

They both laughed, and Ashley helped Tiffany put lotion on her tall body. When she finished, Ashley grabbed Tiffany's huge breasts from behind and firmly massaged them. Tiffany squirmed for a moment then gently moaned.

"Come on, Tiff. Let's go," Ashley said and spanked Tiffany on the her round behind.

They both walked to the lobby with towels around their heads. Tiffany tried to remain somewhat modest and covered herself with her hands. Ashley strutted without shame through the hall toward the lobby but stopped near the end.

"Oh, I forgot my heels. I wanted to clean them. Hopefully they are not, like, totally ruined," Ashley said as she turned around and walked back to their room. Tiffany shrugged and continued to the lobby.

*** Chapter 4 ***

Tiffany wandered through the cozy hotel, down the stairs and into the lobby where she heard music, old rock and roll, coming from a somewhere. She searched quietly for the source of the music. Tiffany came to the lobby, saw the bell on the desk, but she did not see Loretta. She walked past the desk down a hall on the other side of the room.

In a small library Tiffany slowly pushed open a door where she found Loretta listening to music and masturbating, lying on the floor. Tiffany saw her stirring her fingers inside her small shorts. Tiffany froze and watched, biting her lip, one hand slowly squeezing one breast, the other sliding into her hairless cunt. Loretta panted and licked her lips as she stirred inside herself. Tiffany stood listening to Loretta's wet fingers in her wet folds. Tiffany put a hand on her thigh and played with herself. Loretta panted, her hand moving faster, her other hand pulling her nipple through her thin shirt. Her moaning and panting grew louder until she trembled and shook on the floor. Tiffany rubbed her clit with one hand and braced herself in the door with the other. She felt herself getting wildly excited and lost track of the music and that Loretta lay motionless on the floor. The song ended and the silence startled Tiffany. She stopped abruptly and shifted her weight from one foot to the other, and a board creaked under foot. They both sat listening, hearing only the rain.