Tiffany and Marcus

Story Info
She turns from shy teen to woman with photographer's help.
3.4k words
4.4
47.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story builds slowly, but life sometimes does. The chapters that will follow will build on the beginning.

I come from a really good home. Both my parents love me very much. I was raised with values. My older sister loves me and we have gotten along pretty good most of our lives.

Nonetheless, I was an insecure teenager. I always had my own style, kind of funky. I dressed differently than the other kids, and I liked it. But I was never secure in those choices. Still, I couldn't make any other choices. I loved art and drama. That made me different as well. I was an odd combination of a determination to follow my own path and a desire to be accepted.

I wasn't beautiful, and I am still not. I had a cute figure, nice hips but small breasts. That's still the same. I'm pale of complexion with blonde hair. My classmates never thought of me as hot or pretty.

Then, in my junior year, I agreed to help a local photographer promote his business by posing for pictures and passing out copies of his cards to my classmates. Apparently, it was a good system for him. He had utilized it for years with lots of kids. And I thought it would be lots of fun. The photographer was a friend of my dad, so I felt really comfortable.

On the day of my shoot, my mom, my older sister and her boyfriend came with me. Marcus, the photographer said that I could have one or two people in the session with me, whatever made me feel relaxed. Too many people in the session were a distraction, he said. Part of the experience was for us to get to know one another. I chose my sister, who is an artist and quite interested in photography. That left my mom and my sister's boyfriend together alone. That was scary, but I didn't care.

I was really nervous at first, but Marcus made me feel really at ease. As he shot more and more photos, I calmed down. He kept saying how great the images were. We talked while we shot. He told me about his life and experiences and asked me about mine. We really connected. I just kind of acted like myself, like I would in front of the mirror. He loved it and was very excited about the images we were creating.

He told me I was fabulous and wonderful and beautiful. No one outside my family had ever told me those things. My sister liked him, too. He shared his artistic experiences with her and gave her tips for her photography. She thought he was cool, too. The whole experience was fabulous for both of us.

When the session was over, Marcus walked us to his receptionist to make the appointment to view the finished images. As we walked, Marcus touched me in the middle of my back, directing me in the proper direction. When he touched me, I felt a charge go through me. It was electric. He didn't seem to notice, but it made me tingle.

After the details were complete, we said our goodbyes. I couldn't resist, I hugged Marcus and pressed my breasts into him. It felt so good. He hugged me back, released me and told me I was wonderful. I felt wonderful.

We had stayed after hours, so Marcus had to walk us to the main door and let us out. I wanted to hug him again, but it seemed to be excessive. Still, I touched him on his shoulder. I felt the electricity again. He smiled and touched my cheek. I shivered, but he didn't see. He told me again how fabulous I was. I sighed. I was a very quiet girl then. I hoped my smile told him all he needed to know.

I've always been close to my dad, but I have never had a connection with a male outside my family like I established with Marcus that day.

He made me look sexy and feel sexy, without being creepy or coming on to me. He just brought out what was on the inside. He was very adult and kept the appropriate boundaries, but I fell for him anyway. It wasn't fair to him, and it wasn't right for me, but I feel in love with my photographer.

I tried to ignore it. I kept up with my school obligations; student council, French club, pep club. I participated in the social life of my school. I was involved in the drama club presentations. I went to prom with a boy my age. But I couldn't get Michael out of my mind.

My dad and mom urged me to go out on dates and have a social life. And I did. It was a small school, so dating my classmates was like dating my brother. Still, I went out with the few guys who asked. I was weird enough that not many asked. But I tried hard to be a regular teenager.

Being a rep for Marcus, I was allowed to have as many photo sessions as I wanted for free, before a set date. I don't think he ever imagined a rep would do eight sessions over the course of junior and senior years, but I did. I just called and scheduled a session when I was feeling inadequate or when I was feeling ignored at school. I scheduled a session when I got tired of being pawed by my classmates. I scheduled a session when I wanted to feel special.

Every session, Marcus made me feel unique. He used his newest backgrounds and props. He knew I could never get enough referrals to pay for the time he invested in me. Still, he took the time. And our connection got stronger and stronger. It was all very appropriate, but we knew we had a bond.

Marcus acknowledged the bond, but was honorable enough not try to take advantage of me. Although, I was beginning to think I might want him to do so.

We came up with great images. I graduated and he was there, taking pictures and talking me up to my family. Every time he touched me and we hugged, I felt the fire run through me. Because of him, I started to masturbate. I imagined him holding me close. I never wanted any of those teenage boys to put themselves in me, but I imagined his hard cock up inside my tight pussy, and I fingered myself to the thought of it often.

Over this time, about 18 months, I felt like I grew up a lot, matured both physically and mentally. When it was time for me to go to college, I was ready. My only regret was that I was no longer going to be able to call up Marcus for a session, to be with him, to feel the special way he made me feel, to feel the spark that I felt every time he touched me and when he photographed me.

I called and asked for one more session. I lied and said that I needed a portfolio for modeling. Marcus had referred me to agencies because he thought I had the look. I guess I didn't think so, because I didn't pursue it. But I used it as an excuse to be photographed one more time. I worked it out so that his staff wouldn't be around during the shoot. They trusted me not to cause a problem for him. I wasn't going to cause a problem, I just wanted to fuck him.

I had a plan. I knew I couldn't just say," I'm tired of waiting, just stick it up in me."

I only brought three outfits, but Marcus still questioned me. "Tiffany, we have done hundreds of pictures. How come we can't pull a portfolio from what we have already done?"

"Marcus, I am leaving for college in two weeks. I am a different girl than I was the first time we had a session. I got my hair cut recently. But more important, I feel different. And, honestly, I love doing this with you."

"Okay, let's do this thing. Turn on like you always do." We connected on so many levels, we both knew we were going to get great images. Of course, my mom and I had a hard time choosing my senior pictures. Narrowing over 300 pictures to our favorite 15 was hard. And my dad hated most of the ones I loved. It took a long time to come to an agreement. But they spent a lot of money.

This shoot wouldn't be so tough, because it wasn't about the images for me, it was about the experience.

My first outfit was a pair of low-rise jeans and a crop top. I made sure the jeans were amazingly low rise. From the back, you could see my ass crack. From the front, they were almost down to my pubic hair. It had to be obvious that I had no panties on. That was my intention. I wanted him to go crazy.

Marcus had some new backgrounds for the upcoming season, but he tried them on me. I showed my ass to him. I posed in very provocative poses. I bent over forward and showed my ass. I pulled the top up and down, doing everything but showing my nipples. Marcus just kept on doing his creative thing. He never missed a beat, the consummate professional. I wanted to break that veneer in a special way.

My next outfit was a bikini. The briefs were the briefest. The top was just a couple of patches to cover my nipples. I couldn't believe how cool he was. I was damn near naked, and he just created his amazing images. I did the runway walk. We worked together to created images that were quite interesting.

I tried to be very sexy. I copied the poses I had seen in magazines and on the Victoria Secret website. Marcus adjusted poses as usual. I know he was trying to make sure I didn't look slutty, although slutty was just how I was feeling at that moment. I bent forward with my arms pushing my breasts together to try to make some cleavage, which I really don't have. I put my hands in my hair and arched my back. I tried everything I could think of, and Marcus suggested lots of cool poses. He was getting into it. I hoped he was getting into me.

He was always complimentary during the sessions. He wanted to pump you up and give you confidence. He said that it came through in the pictures. This time was no different. His comments ranged from, "Wow, Tiff, you are amazing!" to "Utterly cool," to "Really sexy," to "Ohmigod!" I think he was genuinely impressed.

Although it was summer, it wasn't hot in the studio. Still, I was working up a sweat. I was posed facing the camera, hands on hips with one hip popped when I felt a bead of sweat begin to trickle down between my breasts. Marcus must have seen it through the viewfinder, because he said, "Wow! Now that is sexy!" I laughed and blushed a little, which made him laugh.

"Okay, that's it for the bikini," he said. "You've got one more, right?"

"Yup. I'll go change," I said.

My last outfit was the most risqué. I had bought a sheer white bed jacket that tied at the waist. I had removed the sewn in bra so that my bare breasts would be clearly visible through the almost transparent fabric. I paired that with boy-cut panties, also white. After I dressed, I looked in the mirror. You could definitely see my bare breasts and my hardening nipples. The tight panties revealed my camel toe. Looking from behind, my ass cheeks hung out from the high cut panties. If this didn't make him horny, either he was dead, or I wasn't nearly as sexy as I thought. Still, I was horny, anyway. I could feel the moisture between my legs.

It was now or never. I took a deep breath and stepped into the camera room.

Marcus did a double take. Maybe I was hot, after all.

"That's, um, ah...really sexy. Tiffany you are beautiful," he said. "You don't think it's a little too revealing? It's going to be hard to be discreet."

"I don't really want to be discreet. I want to show off, to show my stuff," I replied.

"Youhavebeen showing your stuff. With this outfit, you can't hide your stuff. I don't think your parents would approve."

"I'm 18, leaving for college soon, and can make my own decisions. I'm doing this for me, well, and for you. Let's make some sexy pictures," I declared.

"If you're game, I guess I am too," he answered.

He posed me next to his north facing window, in front of a white satin curtain. I knelt and sat back on my heels. I didn't look at the camera. I just looked up and off out the window. I turned my shoulders to the camera so Marcus could see my tits better. I could feel my nipples stiffening. He gave me small instructions and I responded. I added my own flair. I started to slip the jacket down over my shoulders to show them bare. I parted the jacket so that the space between my breasts showed. I touched my cheek. I crossed my arms under my breasts. Finally, I untied the belt, dropped the jacket down and showed my bare breasts to the camera, to Marcus.

This was a unique experience. I hadn't been naked in front of anyone else since freshman phys ed, much less intentionally showing my small breasts to Marcus. It made me wetter.

Eventually, I tossed the jacket aside and just began to parade my small breasts with their hard nipples in front of the camera. I copied poses AI had seen in Playboy. I laid on my back and played with my breasts. I squeezed my nipples and they got harder, if that was possible. I pulled the waist band of panties up hard so that the fabric parted my pussy lips. I was so hot and wet. I was ready.

Marcus leaned in close for a shot and I said, "Put the camera down."

"What?"

"Put the camera down."

"Okay. Have we gone too far?"

"No," I said, "we need to go further." I stood and stepped into him, put my arms around his neck and kissed him as passionately as I could. The electricity ran through my entire body. My pussy began to tingle. I thought I might cum just from that.

At first, he resisted. Then I felt him relax and open his mouth to accept my tongue. I took his face in my hands and pressed his lips to mine. I was standing in his embrace, nude except for my now damp panties, deeply kissing my photographer.

When we paused to breathe, he said, "Tiffany, you are so sexy and so hot. What is going on? You are making me want you in a way that is not really appropriate."

I kept my arms around his neck and pressed my pussy up against the growing bulge in his jeans. "Marcus, I really want you. I'm about to go to college and I am still a virgin. I never wanted any of those dumb high school boys. And I don't want my first time to be with some drunken frat boy after a party my freshman year of college. I want to give my virginity to someone I love and care about; someone who cares about me, someone I can respect and someone who won't think I'm a slut after. I trust you and I love you. I want to give myself to you because you will take me gently and lovingly. I want you to take me into my womanhood. Please."

He sighed. "You have me at a disadvantage. It's hard to say no to a beautiful young girl who wants me. I've come to care about you a lot. Still, I'd be lying if I said I hadn't had lustful thoughts about you. I never thought I'd admit it, but I have. If you're sure you want this, I will share this special experience with you. Actually, I haven't had sex in a couple of years, so it might be like you doing a high school kid."

"You are wonderful." I unbuttoned his shirt and ran my finger through his chest hair. He stroked my hair, my back and my ass. I unbuckled his pants and unzipped them. I put my hands down his underwear and touched his hard penis. I pulled it out so I could see it. I hadn't ever seen a man's penis much less touched one. I had seen them on the Internet. I had hoped his wasn't the monster things I had seen in pornos. Once exposed, I realized it was manageable. Marcus dropped his pants and I took his shirt off. Now he was the one totally exposed.

I marveled at the shape of his totally extended penis. I felt the veins and ridges of it. I imagined the effect all that would have inside my pussy. I stroked and stroked him. He got harder and longer. Maybe he could achieve porno dimensions. I hoped not.


Marcus walked me to the fainting couch he used for posing and laid me down. He kissed me deeply. He nibbled on my ears, which sent me off. He kissed my neck. Then he worked his way down to my breasts. He gently fondled my breasts, squeezing and stroking until he took one of my nipples into his mouth. He sucked and licked it and I swooned. His mouth on my nipples sent me over the edge. I came. He didn't stop.

Marcus descended to the landing strip of pubic hair I had left above my pussy. He licked my pussy lips and sucked them into his mouth. I got wetter. When he sent his tongue between my pussy lips, I thought I was going to explode. When he put his tongue on my clit, the world seemed to move. He sucked on it and licked it. He took my clit totally into his mouth and I came. And I came. And I came. My pussy juices exploded over his mouth and filled his beard. I bucked and rocked. I whined and moaned. Marcus had brought me to an orgasm I had never experienced. This was nothing like the timid probing and rubbing I had done to myself. He took my special parts into his mouth and literally sucked me off.

After the waves had subsided, Marcus kissed his way up my body, pausing to pay special attention to my small breasts and my hard nipples. He kissed me on the lips and I could feel his hard cock against my wet, waiting pussy lips. Now was the time, I was ready to have that dick slammed into my virgin pussy.

Marcus placed the head of his rock hard penis at the mouth of my spreading pussy lips and began to ease it in. I spread my legs to open up for him. His cock felt so good as he entered me. Finally, he hit the barrier. "Take me," I said and he pushed his cock past my virgin barrier. The pain was momentary and then I felt Marcus deep inside me. He began to pump his hardened cock in and out of me and the pain was forgotten. I started to match his thrusts. I drove my pussy up to bring his hard cock deeper and deeper with each thrust. Marcus began to breathe more and more deeply, then he thrust his cock as deep inside me as he could and held it there. And he shot his load inside me, throbbing and shooting his essence inside me. That's all it took for me to come again. I screamed as my pussy milked the last of his juices up inside me.

As the pulses of my orgasm subsided, I knew that I was now fully a woman. And I wanted more. I wanted to fuck more...a lot more.