Tiffany Fallon and Cara Zavaleta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" she cooed. "All that gets your this? I'm impressed." Her hand worked up his chest as her fingers playfully tugged on his nipple. He was quiet and motionless but she easily noticed the tenting in his shorts indicating his arousal. It caused her to smile to herself. Her fingers traced his collar and softly stroked his neck. Studying him, she admitted to herself that he really was attractive, beautifully featured face but so masculine. He had the body to match- rugged and well built. She doubted her had any trace of fat on him, so devoted he was to exercise.

Goosebumps appeared on his skin as she lightly stroked him. While she touched she noticed him easing himself into the chair and exhaling deeply. Oh no, she thought, it won't be this easy...

"Greg?" she whispered softly in her little girl-voice. He didn't respond, only gave into her touches. "Greg..." she cooed.

Still nothing.

Leaning towards his ear, she gently brushed his hair and placed her lips on his ear kissing him softly. "Greg, listen to me," she whispered.

He made the slightest sound of affirmation and nodded his head. With a quick flick of her tongue on his earlobe she asked him to take his shirt off.

"You have such a beautiful chest. I've always wanted to see it...please?"

Smirking at her he sat up and made a grand show of unbuttoning and rolling his shoulders as he peeled his shirt off. Sitting up she admired him.

"Oooh, very nice." He had the faintest curls of hair between the firm blocks of his chest. Reaching to touch him, she rolled his nipple between her thumb and forefinger until it grew hard from her touch. Without warning, she squeezed and pulled it. There was a sharp intake of breath as it snapped back into place.

He was sitting up, proudly showing off his chest. He was eyeing her like prey, only this prey stared back. Holding the hem of her skirt, she looked down and played coy.

"Greg?"

"Yes Cara?"

"Do you like my skirt?"

His mouth opened but no words came out. She twirled for him, feigning self consciousness as she felt his eyes on her. "Am I pretty?"

He nodded, "Yeah...really pretty."

"Because, because," she said, biting her lower lip. "I just got this dress last weekend and I thought it looked sooo cute I just couldn't resist. I know I don't have the body for it. I'm not big and sexy like Tiffany, I'm too small and thin. I may just go and return it."

Eyes widening, "NO!...I mean you shouldn't do that. You look great in it! Hot."

"Really, you think I look hot?"

He was standing now, nodding.

"I've never been described that way before. Hot." She said, slowly drawing the word out until it ended with a breath.

She eyed his crotch openly now, making sure he was aware of it. It made him nervous. He seemed to fidget in front of her, unsure of what to do with his hands.

"But I don't have a butt for it. I hate my butt." She looked up at him, giving him a false sense of superiority. "Just look." With that she turned away from him and bent over slightly. With movements she honed in front of her bedroom mirror she slowly pulled up the length of her dress like the curtain in a theater until it rested on the crest of her rounded buttocks. A jet black thong, resting deeply in her crevice, was revealed to him.

The dress stayed bunched around her hips as she turned. This time she started directly at his crotch, not looking away. He couldn't help but look at her and didn't notice when she walked to him. A foot away she saw his cock was throbbing, actually throbbing heavily enough that she could see it through his hiking shorts.

Delicately she placed her hand there, breathing in time with the pulse of his cock. When she looked up to face him she noticed him staring openly at her breasts through her bra.

"Can I see you?" She pursed her lips, doing her best to plead with him. He hesitated and she continued, "You got to see me and I haven't seen you. It's not fair."

His hands went to his belt buckle and he stepped back, giving her a show. She reclined from kneeling in front of him, her small bottom cheeks resting comfortably on her heels.

Looking her in the eyes he undid his belt and unzipped his shorts. With a careless ease, he dropped them to his ankles and kicked them behind him. He was wore only a pair of jet black briefs. Cara had to catch a laugh in her throat at the sight of him, muscled, his thighs whiter than they rest of him, his body protected by only a small pair of jockeys too tight for him. He was still hard and she noticed his hand make its way to his crotch and instinctually palm his cock through the material. Catching himself he quickly put it behind his back.

"All of it. I want to see you...please?"

Smirking at her again, he gripped the waistband and pulled them out. He tugged in back and forth, as if toying with her, before pulling it down slowly. She saw the thick root of his shaft before he pulled it back up again. He did it again, this time more slowly before drawing it up again.

"Please don't tease me...please. I just want to see you. I have to..." she begged.

The grin that spread across his face was laughable. He has no idea what he's gotten himself into, she thought. He did as he was told though, and quickly shuffled his underwear down his muscular legs, picking them up and casually tossing them behind him.

His legs were strong and bound in muscle. His chest was almost bare though his legs were covered in tiny hairs. The size of his pectorals made the chest appear larger than any other part of his body. He had strong arms and hands roughened from spending so much time outside. He had a flat muscular belly that directed her attention to his erection jutting from his near- sculpted body almost rudely. He bounded in the air, the crown of his shaft red and bulging. Cara wasn't surprised to find him completely shaved. Such a large ego would almost guarantee it.

Despite her attempts to control her feelings, she felt herself break into a wide smile. Her body warmed looking at him and she felt the familiar dampness begin between her legs. Before she got carried away she stood and faced him, arms crossed over her chest.

He smiled smugly, his hands resting on his bare hips, almost challenging. They both eyed each other, smiling to themselves when, without a word, she reached behind her back and quickly unlatched her bra. It slipped from her shoulders and fell to the ground without a sound.

She was used to being naked, she often did when at home and was very comfortable with her body. Stripping for the camera was nothing to her. Her breasts were smaller than most, she knew, but she took a special pride in them. They were delicately shaped like teardrops with soft brown nipples. They were very sensitive and erected too easily. Now they poked up in evidence of her arousal.

He was more resilient than she expected. Slinking over to him, she stood by his side looking up at him. As she placed her soft palm beneath his balls, his eyes slowly closed and he leaned his head back.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" she whispered, kissing his large, round shoulder. His mouth opened and he inhaled a short breath. Already she could feel his cock tremble in her hand. It was heaven as she wrapped her hand around his shaft and gently stroked him up and down. Her hand was soft and warm. Soon he was openly panting from her ministrations.

"You like that, don't you?"

He only nodded and grunted in the affirmative.

"Well then tell me you like it."

It was pure bliss. The warmth began in his balls and soon his felt his entire length consumed in it. His cock spasmed and throbbed from her touch. It wouldn't be long until he came, he knew. He wanted to last longer, keep it in. He wished it could last forever. "I...I...I..."

"Tell me." Her voice became sterner now. No longer as gentle as it was moments ago, it had returned to its common, straightforward tone. He could only exhale loudly.

Feigning irritation she released him. The furrow on his brow was enough to show his disappointment. He pouted, as if a child and turned to look down at her. She no longer held his gaze, instead examining his body. One hand on his lower chest, the other on his back, she ran her touch down his skin. She stopped as her right rested on his smooth firm ass. With her left hand turned, she grazed the length of his cock with the back of her hand. He stood motionless as she did so and remained that way until she gently gripped the sack of his balls in her hand. Slowly she kneaded his balls, pleased with their texture. Strangely free of hair, they were larger than she was used to and seemed fuller than any others she had encountered. She always felt emotional about a man's balls. They seemed to reveal a man's vulnerability. So small and silly looking, it made her chuckle the way a man is so proud of his cock yet ignores, and even hides, his tender round balls. For that reason alone she felt closer to them. On lovers she spent more time with them, paying them extra attention when she found herself between a man's legs sucking him. When she spent the night with a man she would always wake as he slept, crawl beneath the covers and examine them closely without his knowledge. She'd stroke them lovingly, kiss and lick them, even talk to them quietly. She shared a special closeness with a man's balls that he will never know.

Holding his balls she ran them back and forth between her fingers. He seemed to enjoy that and moaned so she increased her touch from not-so-gently to getting-too-rough. He began to suck in air, as if in pain and put his arm over her shoulder, trying to tug her off. This only made her clench. She warned him that any time he touched her she would do something he didn't like. All that happened today is what she wanted. If he didn't accept that he could walk out the door right now. Without his clothes.

She stood unmoving, hts balls tender in her fist, and awaited his response. He only sighed and nodded acceptance. He looks sad, Cara thought, this might be tougher than I expected. She felt a quick pull of sympathy for the boy but steeled herself for what she knew must be done.

Her fingers pressed between his tightened cheeks and, finding the tight ring of his asshole, gently massaged it.

"There, there now. Be a good boy and just let me take over. Do as I say and you'll be happy. Otherwise you won't like the results."

His breath caught in his throat with these words. His reddened balls still in her hand, he knew he was at her mercy. His closed his eyes, resigning himself to the situation. There was nothing he could do. Slowly she relaxed her grip on him until she was merely petting him with the pads of her fingers. She moved forward and kissed, then gently bit his nipple. She could see him grit his teeth but made no sound.

"Greg?" Back to the soft, little girl voice.

"Yuh, Yeah?"

"Do you like my panties?"

His eyes snapped open as if from a trance and he looked down at her. She turned so he got a good look at the thin band of lace running between her cheeks. She usually went without but she got these especially for today. She knows from experience guys will do anything to see what's under a thong if they get a good look at what it's holding back. Her ass, what everyone said was her best feature, was evenly divided by the thin strip of black which contrasted with the fresh color of her cheeks wonderfully. She stepped toward him.

"Uh uh," she said, standing upright. "Don't move."

"Sorry."

He wanted her so badly. She could almost feel the lust radiating off him. It thrilled her and brought a dampness to her crotch. She bent back over so he could see her pussy hidden behind the black and began to stroke herself slowly. He made a sound like a small animal and she turned immediately.

Finger in her mouth she acted concerned. "What's wrong, baby? Are you ok?"

"Yes...please...let me just..." and he reached out for her.

Acting quickly she slapped his hands away and punctuated the action with a quick hand across his cheek.

"NO MISTER! I've had enough out of you! Can't control yourself! Led by your dick in whatever you do! I'll show you how to really treat a dick."

Dropping swiftly to her knees she eyed the cock in front of her. She could see his pulse as the head swelled. As if it had a mind of its own, it leapt when she opened her mouth and spoke to it.

"Poor thing, you need a woman, don't you? A woman to play with you and kiss you? A woman to love and open herself for you?"

Still she had not touched it. She looked up at him and saw his eyes wide, almost maniacal, looking down at her. His hand went to the base and rhythmically started pumping. Gripping his wrist, she pulled him away.

"NO! That's MINE!" This time she gave him a fairly hard slap in the balls. He followed with an almost comical "Ooofff!"

"You just stand there and don't move, mister! I'm tired of boys that can't control their own penises! That's a job for a woman!"

He clasped his hands behind his back, fidgeting.

"There, that's better." Both her hands gripped his shaft tightly. She squeezed him that way, strongly and rhythmically, as if milking an animal. With each tug she pulled him closer to her making her point. Releasing one hand, she palmed his balls again only more gently this time. As she stroked and held him her middle finger reached between his ass to search for his tiny hole. Finding it, she pressed it firmly so it barely opened. His mouth opened in a gasp and she smiled inwardly.

"I know," she pouted in her baby voice. "I know it hurts. Just be a good boy and keep still. I know what's best for you."

Her small thumb rested beneath the crown of his penis. Next to it, her thumb seemed so small and tiny. He seemed to grow larger, his head was now almost as big as her fist and she could swear his cock had to be at least ten inches long. He was easily manipulated, much easier than she first estimated. Though much smaller, her tiny hands could control the thick cock that he could not.

Leaning forward, she touched her lips to the crown of his cock. Barely a touch but he weakened from it nevertheless. His knees twitched as if he was going to fall and he moaned even more pitifully. She stuck her tongue forward and licked just beneath the head and before he could react, held his cock to his belly and licked the length of his shaft from his balls to his hole.

He twitched visibly now. The mere sight of it dampened her. Warm juices soaked her tiny panties and began running down her thighs. Almost unable to resist it herself, she leaned forward and gently sucked just the head into her mouth. Once inside her, her tongue slathered the crown. It slid over and around the rim, circling the edge and teasing him mercilessly. She stroked his balls, gently tugging them downwards, as her other finger played with his hole. She was inside him now, up to the knuckle, and slowly moved within him. She meant it as more of an encouragement. She didn't want him to come but knew he would. She wanted him to lose control, which would happen soon.

She made a slight humming sound around his cockhead as she slurped. She knew men are affected by the sight and sound of their cock being sucked as much as the feeling of it so she did her best to put on a show. She was sloppy, with spit drenching his shaft and dripping down her chin. She greedily sucked him as if there was no other place she'd rather be. She lost herself in the silkiness of his balls, the firm softness of his cock and the overwhelming ardor she felt coming off him in waves. Her tongue flicked across the slit at the tip of his cock, teasing him beyond what she knew he could stand. Every man she's ever played with has been extra careful about that spot. Rife with nerve endings, it is the most sensitive part of a man's body. This would be the final straw.

He shook uncontrollably and, just as he was about to grab her with his hands, he pulled out. Stepping back, his cock looked absolutely fierce. She knew she had taken him past the point of restraint and all she could do now was deal with it. Raising her hands in front of her chest, she made like a defenseless, scared woman when she was anything but.

He looked enraged and grabbed her shoulders. His cock was like a steel girder pointing at her. As he brusquely turned her around she made a small peep and he snapped at her.

"Just be quiet! Teasing me like that, you little slut! Did you really think I'd stand there and let you have your way without saying anything?"

He bent her over. She put her hands out just in time to stop herself from toppling onto the floor. He grabbed the right cheek of her ass, his nails cutting into her soft flesh.

"Greg, please don't! Don't hurt me!" she pleaded, playing the part perfectly. "We really don't have to do this. Just let me go and I'll make you feel really good. I promise!"

Ignoring her, he grabbed the length of her thong and, with one hand parting her nether cheeks, tore it in two. She wailed at this and put up a small fight but he only grabbed her around the waist to hold her steady. In this position his cock slid between her cheeks and he felt her wetness drenching his shaft in warmth. He slipped easily into her and grunted his approval. She was awash in lust and when he entered her she felt a flush of heat that made it difficult to stand. He held her steady and righted her. She may as well have been a puppet, defenseless against his control. His length sluiced through her canal and deep into her. She found herself breathing heavily and her skin prickling from want. Even if he were to release her now she knew she could only beg to be captured again. She gave herself to him, letting go of even a pretense of struggle and instead let herself be molded and bent to his wants.

She was bent over, hands on her knees as he held her steady with one hand on her shoulder. He made no noise but deep growls and the huffing of his breath. Between them the sloppy sounds of his balls slapping her mound was evidence of her horniness.

Bending over her, he began biting her neck, more as the result of his heat than a show of violence. He had long ago lost control of his functions and had gone back to his instinctual, primal nature. It hurt but it only pushed her further. Teeth marks were visible on her skin as he gobbled her neck. Meanwhile his hand had snaked beneath her to search her clitoris. He found it, clamping it between his index finger and thumb as a sign of ownership. She shivered at the thought and found herself wailing, shocked to hear such a sound coming from her body. She began to squeal and sob, so lost in the moment was she. His hot breath filled her ear, and he licked her neck roughly. All she could hear was his breath and the grunts that emanated from him. All she could feel was his body possessing hers, torturing her, driving her further with need than she'd ever been before. All she could think was of her release; the light at the end of the tunnel that now seemed unattainable.

He was rough with her and even rougher with her engorged clit. He tugged it strongly. His worn skin chafed it and his fingers stroked it too roughly to be any sign of love or tenderness. She could only grit her teeth in response. She had no will to fight any more and this shamed her. All that came from her were unintelligible words and moans.

Then, without a word or a warning, he came violently. His cock bloated inside her and spewed streams of seed drenching her insides. His grunts turned into a loud yell that made her rigid. She had long ago given into him and was pleased with his release that coated and soothed her delicate canal. His finger rubbed quickly below her clit, teasing her into a frenzy as his hot juices continued to spill forth. Some dripped down his shaft and slid down her thighs. She was so close...so close to coming. She tucked her chin into her chest, ashamed of the tears that spilled down her cheeks. Her emotions were broken. She wasn't sure what she felt. It was too much to take in at once. She was being driven farther than she ever had before but at the same time such a sadness overwhelmed her. Sad for the relief she felt in being taken the way she always imagined but never admitted, sad for finally being forced to reach the apex of her fantasies. Scared that she could never do it on her own.