Tiffany Fallon and Cara Zavaleta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both breathed heavily now. His cock still filled her, only wilting momentarily. Several slow strokes inside her sloppy sex made him thick and wanting again.

His hand on the back of her neck, he forced her hands onto the floor. She had no choice but to accept her place and do as he bade her. Slowly he withdrew his length from her hungry pussy, causing her to feel a pang of loneliness. Her breathing starting to lessen, he absentmindedly ran his cock through his hand as he looked down at her. Her skin had turned a fresh pink and a sheen of sweat, both his and hers, covered her lithe body.

Placing one hand on her left cheek and one on her right, he opened her. Her sex, swollen and tender pouted at him. Dripping fluids, he knew she had all she could take for now. Her tiny asshole flexed back and forth, too tempting to ignore. Placing the head of his cock at her back entrance, she felt the kiss of wetness there and gasped at the thought. She had never taken it there before- had never allowed it to happen. She knew it would hurt and, at the thought, her tears began anew.

Strangely, he was gentle with her. Using her wetness coating his cock to slowly open her, he penetrated her back hole. She was full, yes, and he was larger than she should take, but it was not altogether unenjoyable. He continued within her until he was imbedded inside her to the base before retreating just as carefully.

With a practiced touch, he stroked her tender clit as a lover. The thought made her sob and she bawled like a young girl. Slow and tender is how he continued, finishing what she'd started. She understood Tiffany's fascination with this man and knew she could never handle someone with this much hold over her. He broke her will; twisted and bent her farther than she could ever believe. The tears flowed freely.

Her orgasm came in a series of peaks, one flowing slowly into the next. Her body was flushed and sweating when the first one came, losing her legs beneath her. He caught her in his arms so she was like a rag doll, unable to move. His glistening finger urged her forward and she shook maniacally. One after another they came. She screamed out in frustration, joy and relief as he held her steady. Her pussy dripped heavily, dripping down her legs until a small puddle began on the floor beneath her.

With a deep, contented sigh he found his orgasm on the tail end of hers and again shot himself into her body. She felt the warmth invade her again and spread from her rear to the deepest corners of her captive body; she welcomed it with a sigh. Her body accepted him happily inside her and hoped for more.

Both bodies drenched, they collapsed to the floor. At first they remained motionless, breathing heavy. Soon she felt herself on all fours crawling to him to lay across his chest. His heart thudded deeply in her ear as she rested on him. Never had she felt more lost, more owned than she did at that very moment.

Cara's head was spinning, uncertain of so many things; what was happening? How did she get to this point? Why did she feel this way? It was too much to process. Her body could only fold into itself and sob.