Tiffany Fallon, PMOY 2005

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The climax that had ebbed earlier was back now as a vengeful god as it gripped her skull and twisted down her spine and spiraled around the painful steel in her body. He tore into her without mercy, now filling her with his hot juices in salvo after salvo but still he pounded down on her. Then with one final tug on her hair he bent her back far enough so he could plunge his tongue into her mouth. As he tickled the back of her groaning throat he came again, a long solid mass flowing into her, filling her up. The melting bulk of his seed met the fire ball of her orgasm and she burst into a quivering, whimpering mass of sexual existence; all that was left of her was her urge to have him come again. Like the sunset out over the ocean they came together in a burst of light, and like that same sunset the lights between them became one and slowly faded.

They lay entangled on the mattress for a long while, their breathing deep and heavy at first slowly evolving into a soft panting. They could hear people on the sidewalk outside the van but they didn't care. Tiffany couldn't move if she wanted to. Greg roused himself and snorted as he looked at her spent body. He bent down and gently kisses her inflamed bottom. This tender gesture opened up a floodgate of tears and he lifted her up and rocked her in his arms.

"Oh Greg, oh baby, I missed you."

"I better get you home," he muttered. Tiffany went rigid as he lay her out on the mattress and stumbled into his pants and lumbered up to the driver's seat. She knew what "getting her home" meant. They would drive to his house and he would carry her through the garage in the back door. As soon as they got indoors, in the first room, in the kitchen, he would drop her down and start fucking her from room to room. All night. She moaned and licked her lips as the motion of the speeding van lulled her to sleep.

12