Tiffany Got Him Mom

Story Info
A son mom story.
6.9k words
4.41
98.2k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,104 Followers

Carl lay, wearing his briefs and a T-shirt, stroking his cock as he held the centerfold of the XXX magazine's "girl of month" on his belly. He was alone in the third-floor apartment.

His mother had left for the airport to catch a flight to visit her sister for a week. She had been gone about 30 minutes and Carl was killing time.

Finally, figuring his mother would not return for something she might have forgotten, he dropped the magazine to the floor and rolled from bed. Approaching the closet, he opened the door and reached to the back right hand corner and extracted a box. On his knees, he studied the box which featured a comic-like naked girl spreadeagled. He was mesmerized by the realistic looking pussy between her legs. At 18, he had no girlfriend, only friendly female acquaintances, with most of his sexual knowledge coming from XXX magazines and movies. It was, in fact, one of their ads in the magazine that prompted the purchase of "Tiffany". Her pussy would feel just like the real thing, or so it advertised. With anticipation, he pulled the inflatable girl from the box along with a small hand pump. He studied between her legs, touching the rubber pussy with curiosity. He pushed his finger into it and it felt tight. He connected the pump and began to inflate the lifelike female doll. It was soon firm. He glanced at the instructions telling him all was ready. He got himself naked.

Taking it by the arm to the bed, entering the bed, he placed it to his left and cuddled up with it, kissing the red lips. He had opted out of purchasing the triple holed one. With eyes closed, his hands began to roam, pretending the rubber doll to be lifelike, squeezing her tits, ass and reaching to stroke the inside of her thighs. He imagined it to be, Betty, one of his sexy and attractive friends.

Finally, he could not wait any longer to give the rubber pussy a try! He rolled to position himself between the already bent and lifted legs. Taking his cock in hand, he positioned it to her hole and pushed, penetrating the rubber pussy. Not knowing what a real pussy felt like, it felt more than adequate! Cradling the doll, as he had seen in the movies, nature prevailed as he began to fuck the inflatable female.

"Aaaaggggggggoh!" It only took mere minutes before he groaned, ejaculating into the artificial pussy.

At the last second he had envisioned what he thought Betty might look like naked, beneath him in the throes of passion. With youthful enthusiasm, he continued stroking his cock into the now soiled, clammy pussy. The rubber pussy was now even more to his liking! He was soon breathing heavily, climbing the ladder to a second orgasm.

"CARL! WHAT IN THE HELL!" Martha, his mother, shouted, from a few steps inside his room.

His door shut, but not locked, he had no way of hearing the front door to their apartment being unlocked or her footsteps coming down the hall. In the throes of erotic passion, stabbing his cock into the pussy of his imaginary friend, Betty, he had not heard his door open. He had been very close to his second orgasm. He scrambled, yanking his erect cock free, searching for a place to go, but, there was no place to hide. He reached for the bedding to cover up "Tiffany". As for himself, all he could do was sit on the side of the bed feeling dazed with embarrassment, his very erect cock still uzzing cum. Becoming conscious of his cum-glistened cock and its uzzing, he reached for a bit of bedding to stuff between his legs, effectively covering himself. He cut his eyes at his mother as she stood frozen like a statue.

Martha, finally got a grip on herself. "My flight was counselled until later tonight. I'll go start supper. You'd best clean up!"

Carl was somewhat relieved when his mother left his room. He deflated "Tiffany" and stuffed her, unnclean, haphazardly into the box, along with the hand pump and directions, and threw her back into the closet. Then, he cleaned up,dressed and steeled himself for whatever was coming his way.

Martha, stared at the hamburgers in the frying pan. Her mind a million miles away, thinking about how stingy she had been with her pussy in regard to her husband. Her husband had died eight months earlier. It surprised her that she had been so mesmerized by opening her son's door and catching him "in the act". For a second, she had thought he was with a real girl but that thought evaporated quickly.

She had stood, perhaps three minutes, mesmerized by her son's humping butt... his buttocks tightening and relaxing with each thrust. Every time is butt lifted, she could see a good bit of his balls. As he had sat momentarily on the edge of the bed before covering himself up, she had gotten a good enough look at his long, stiff erection. Now, flippping the burgers, she chastised herself for wanting a longer viewing of his cock. Had she appraised it as thick? Carl, entering entering from the hall snapped her back to reality.

In the open concept kitchen/living room, he took a seat on the sofa, his back to his mother, and turned on the TV.

Martha, thought about what she could possibly say.

Putting cheese on the burgers, she moved the pan off the heat and placed a lid on top of it to sit a few minutes. She walked to the sofa and sat down, leaving the middle seat open. "When did you buy that... that..."

"Tiffany." He finished her thought. "About a week ago in anticipation of you visiting your sister. Mom! You were supposed to be on a plane headed for New York."

"Hey! I'm sorry! Things happen." She said in an apologetic tone. Then, "I hear you talk about your girl... friends a lot... Betty, particularly. Are you not close enough with any of them for them to be physical with you?"

"No." He said with finality.

"I bet you were thinking about Betty?" She said lightheartedly. "I've seen her, remember, and she is a sexy thing."

"MOM!" Carl exclaimed.

"Lighten up, Carl! You have every right... to do your thing. I'm not upset with you! Let's eat supper and forget it even happened. I'll be gone in a few hours and you can spend the whole evening with...forget "Tiffany"... you had to be thinking about Betty." She said with a chuckle. "Now, come to the table and let's eat."

After eating, Carl had thanked his mother and retired back to the sofa to watch TV until his mother kissed him, saying goodbye.

Martha did not return home from her second trip to the airport. During the whole flight, she thought about the sex she had had with her husband...or, the lack-there-of. It had always been good and satisfying. But, so many times she had wanted to have sex but withheld it for no reason at all.

Occasionally, more than she would like to admit, looking at the ground from 30,000 feet, she revisited the scene in Carl's room. His young humping ass, repeated quick glimpses of his balls as he lifted, then, him sitting there on the edge of the bed with his erect cock covered with cum. The head of this cock appeared, she remembered, to be coated with semen. He had come once already, came the sudden realization! What other explanation could there be?

In their younger years, she remembered, her husband would persuade her to have sex during the day or with the light on. Often he had come into her twice, then, when they had disconnected, she would be persuaded to stroke his shaft. When she was brave, still filled with lust, her eyes not closed, she would a fascinated at the goodly amount of cum covering the domed head and shaft of his cock. She had been persuaded to do other things too! Sometimes, if you left the bed, she would finger her pussy with her forefinger, coating it with his cum, then, rub her forefinger and thumb together. 'Why was I so stingy with my pussy, Brad? I miss you so much. I miss sex!'

Carl was doing exactly what his mother had suggested.

First, he took the uninflated doll into the bathroom to clean her pussy. To relieve the tension and thoughts of his mother catching him, he inserted a XXX DVD into his television in his room. He had never had any thought Iwhatsoever of sex with his mother...no fantasies...nothing... but, incest and the taboo of it was intriguing! So, "Taboo III", more so, the actresses than anything else was a favorite. His concentration, rewinding the film often, was on Honey Wilder, though, Kay Parker was a close second. He was conscious of the fact that he was drawn to the older women, and, so it seemed, they were usually the ones fucking their sons, step-sons etc..

Soon, his cock was hard as he stroked it, having put everything out of his mind. "Tiffany/Betty" lay next to him. Still, fascinated with Honey Wilder, he watched the action on the screen. Then, he had an idea! He rewound the film to the beginning of the scene he liked most. After sticking to his cock into "Tiffany/Betty", he moved around a bit until he could see the screen. He started the scene and began to fuck the rubber doll. He rewound the film three times. The third time, he was in such a state, his eyes and mind focused on fucking Honey Wilder, the timing was perfect... reaching orgasm together!

Afterwards, he consumed a good amount of time looking at his XXX magazine collection. He actually fell asleep at one point. Awakening, he continued looking at the pages, playing, and stroking his cock. He went back to the movie and soon repeated his rewinding process, unconcerned about the soiled condition of the doll's pussy, as he fucked along with Honey Wilder.

As the week wore on, Carl spent many hours of the evening with his "Tiffany/Betty/Honey Wilder" doll. When not in his bedroom watching the movie, he was trying other places in the apartment to have intercourse with his doll.

The last evening finally came. After an hour or so of fucking "Tiffany/Betty" in his darkened bedroom, he took a shower, then, packaged up the doll and made a trip to the dumpster. Returning to the apartment, he straightened up his mess and prepared for his mother's return.

Martha was enjoying her vacation with her younger sister, Julie. They spent much of their time shopping and eating lunches out, spending the evening hours talking and catching up.

It was during the fourth evening that Carl came up in a lengthy conversation. Julie, after repeatedly praising Martha's son, asked if he had a girlfriend. Martha replied, sadly, her son lacked the ability to land a girlfriend, though he had many female acquaintances.

Martha bit her lip, but, could not help sharing about catching Carl with the rubber doll, Tiffany. She gave a blow by blow scenario, leaving nothing out, even, the length of time she had watched, her amazement at her own feelings, the regret about her husband and how well Carl was endowed. The two sisters laughed and giggled often but there was also a time of serious soul-searching.

"All joking aside, sis." Julie finally said. "Have you ever considered taking the boy under your wings and showing him the ropes?"

"Julie! Are you seriously suggesting I have sex with my son?" Martha exclaimed.

"Martha, you have told me that you're not interested in finding another man...shortly after the funeral... you have admitted being stingy with your pussy when he was alive and now missing sex...in not so many words... but if you're honest with yourself, you probably do. There is a lot to be said for keeping it in the family!"

"You have always been a little loose in your sexual attitude!" Martha challenged. "I didn't believe you when you said you and Mark used to swing before the kids, but now... I don't know? And what in the world would I do if he rejected me?"

Julie let the subject drop, having planted the seed of thought.

But, again, at 30,000 feet on the flight home, Martha was deep in thought about the notion of "keeping it in the family". She felt her panties become a bit wet, but, the thought of rejection was still strong.

Martha returned home on a Saturday afternoon, finding Carl's note telling her he was gone to play basketball with the guys. She knew he would not return home until suppertime, giving her plenty of time to unpack and start supper.

During supper, she told him about her visit with Julie. Well, not everything!

After dinner, both having showered, they gathered together their treats and retired to the sofa to watch a movie. Martha had made a decision. Her sexiest black underwear would attest to that. Carl, had not noticed... it had not even crossed his mind...the black panties could be seen through her light, pink gown.

"So, did you enjoy your time with Tiffany while you were alone?" Martha asked with a chuckle before her son could insert the CD of the movie "Jurassic Park". He sat back, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Actually, it was a foursome!" Carl replied, trying to be confident with intent to one-upance his mother's boldness. "Tiffany/Betty/Honey Wilder and me!"

"Okkkk. I know Tiffany. And I know Betty. But, who might Honey Wilder be?" Martha queried, with sincerity.

"She is a porn star. I have a few XXX movies. I added her to the whole Tiffany/Betty thing! She and Kay Parker are my favorite, but Wilder is a 10 to Kay's 8."

"You added her? How so?" She questioned.

"Wellll!" He started, sitting straight up, feeling confident, still in the one-upance mood of showing no embarrassment. "I got things going with the doll... you know...inside of her... then, I started the video and pretended I was doing Honey Wilder. Worked like a charm!"

"You do know how to throw a party!" She praised. "As I remember, Parker was older than most and always doing her son? Is Wilder...more mature... and does her son too?

"Yes." Carl replied sheepishly, then quickly added. "I don't focus on the incest factor!"

"'I'd like to see her." Martha said, making no comment on the incest factor.

Carl rose from the sofa and walked quickly to his room, returning with the CD of "Taboo III". He inserted it into the player, retrieved the remote, and started the movie as he sat.

He had forgotten that he had backed the movie to the point where Honey and "son" were in a 69 position. It was just before the section he would use with the doll to see them fucking. Once more embarrassed, he pointed the remote to stop the action.

"No! No, let it be." Martha held her hand out indicating her desire for him not to stop the movie.

They watched the two on the screen. Honey Wilder was on her knees, on top, sucking her "son's" cock, while her son was on his back giving her oral pleasure. The various screenshots left nothing to the imagination! In less than a minute, the scene changed, with her on her back, holding her legs up and wide, with him pounding away at her pussy. Again, there was little left to the imagination, unless, you were like Carl and imagined your cock in Honey Wilder instead of a doll.

"I can see why you like her." Martha said. "She does put herself into her work, doesn't she?" A couple of minutes passed as they watched the action on the screen. "I would like to ask one more question to be clear? You are a virgin and have never been intimate with a girl?"

"No, I haven't." He confessed again. "Been with a girl."

"Have you ever thought of me...that way... sexually?" She queried. "I mean, you watch these women...we... are watching a son, supposedly, screw his mother?"

"I like this movie because the women is older!" He replied. "But, I have never thought of you in this scenario...or, any sexual scenario", He said, nodding towards the TV. "until just now. I mean, you asking me that question. But, I have always found you to be an attractive woman and proud to have an attractive woman for my mother."

"I appreciate that, Carl, your sweet!" Martha steeled herself against rejection with her next words. "Well, it would seem, we have reached a crossroads my dear boy! This movie has got me horny as all get out! I could not help but notice that you have an erection. Soooo, I am going to propose, with the understanding that either one of us can call a halt at any time, that we can continue to watch this...then retired to our separate bedrooms to take care of business... or, we can go into the bedroom and you can get a look, up close and personal, of a real pussy. Just a look, mind you! ...What do you think?"

"So, you got horny too...watching this?" He asked.

"Yes, I am human! My intent is not... that we do what they are doing. I'm just asking... do you want to see a real-life pussy up close... my pussy... of course? You have told me that you had never thought of me sexually... I'm just offering... is all."

"But we are not going to...fuck?" He questioned, sounding as if fright prompted the question.

"I don't think that would be a good idea." She theorized. "Do you think you're going to want to? I was not planning on it."

"It might not be a good idea to do that... you know... to fuck?"

"I concur." She replied, noting, he preferred "fuck" over "screw", her generational term. "You could...fuck...Tiffany... pretending it's Betty or Honey Wilder... while you look at my pussy. My pussy has quite a bit of hair...my mound, actually, I suppose. It wanders down around my pussy, I guess. Honey Wilder there has a hairy pussy...I suppose, you like a woman hairy down there?"

The question snapped him out of thinking 'looking at your pussy, I could pretend it was your pussy I was fucking', "YES, yes, the hairier the better!" Then, he remembered. "I threw Tiffany in the trash last night."

"No matter, really! I would not mind if you jerked off...if you do not mind me fingering my pussy?" She said, surprised that she could utter such words so positively.

They sat staring at the screen for a long minute. Honey Wilder was now on her knees, with her "son" close in behind her doggy-fucking her. They both stared at the screen as if in a trance.

"Other than the obvious, which other part of a woman's anatomy do you like best?" Martha was finally able to utter.

"I like a woman's backside... her butt."

Martha could not explain her sharing, "My butt is significantly wider than Honey's or Kay's."

"Yours is nicely proportioned to your body and bubbled just enough to catch the eye." Carl offered absentmindedly.

Causing Martha to think, 'and you say you have never thought of me sexual?'

Realizing his mother was staring at him, Carl reached to get the remote and stopped the video, more or less, announcing their move to the bedroom, but which one. Martha was already moving, so, Carl followed her... to her bedroom. She switched the overhead light on and turned to face him.

"My bed is okay, isn't it. It's bigger." She stated more than asked, then. "Should we just get naked?" She queried. "Or, maybe you would like to pull my panties off... before or after I take my gown off?"

"Which do you prefer?" He asked. "How did dad like to do it?"

"Well, we were usually in the dark, but, I would remove my gown before entering the bed. He would always remove my panties... he liked doing that! "Unveiling the treasure", he would say. We do have to leave the light on if you're going to be able to see my pussy. Or, we could use a flashlight?"

"You and dad never had sex with the light on or had sex during the day?" He asked, curiosity in his tone.

"I was always too embarrassed to leave the light on and I was always under a blanket during the day. But, sometimes we did." She said self-consciously. "Remember? I said either one of us could call a halt. I am going to try my best to be as nonchalant as Honey Wilder about being bare-ass naked it in front of you...my son."

"Gown off first, I suppose." Carl made a command decision. "The flashlight is a good idea, I suppose, if you are uncomfortable. Did you want to see my Peter?"

"I am not that old, Carl! You can call it a cock!" then, "You're going to see my breast!" Martha exclaimed, shock in her tone that diminished quickly. "I guess there is no helping that, I suppose. Why should I be concerned about you seeing my breasts when you're going to see my pussy, but, I am no match for either Honey Wilder or Kay Parker. And, as to your question, yes, I would very much like to see your cock... up close and personal." Had one noticed, one would have seen Martha's chest push out slightly with confidence.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,104 Followers
12