Tiffany Tries a Hamam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
callmQ67
callmQ67
263 Followers

The two men spoke to each other in Turkish. She understood none of what they said, but her sodomizer grabbed both of Tiffany's arms and pinned them behind her back. The guy she was sucking put a hand at the back of her head, the other under her chin, and fucked her mouth like it was just another cunt. Tiffany's lips were stretched obscenely around the fat dick, her cheeks bulged. Its head banged past her tonsils, making her gag. Tears filled her eyes and drool ran from her lips in a long string that reached to the floor.

Tiffany felt the cock in her ass swell, and hot cum shot deep inside. A moment later assman pulled out, and the guy fucking her face spun her around to finish in her butthole.

The gorgeous nineteen-year-old now had three loads of cum in her ass to go with the three in her pussy. The ass fucking had almost, but not quite, made the girl cum. With no cocks in her Tiffany felt somehow...diminished. She needed a dick inside her—or better yet, two. Her tear-streaked face turned to look up at the men surrounding her. "Who's next?" she said. "I need somebody to fuck me."

A burly weight lifter with a shaved head took her by the arms and raised the girl to her feet. With an arm around her back he grabbed Tiffany's thigh and lifted. Holding onto his massive neck, she wrapped both legs around Baldy's waist. Then, reaching behind her back, Tiffany found his stiff dick and fitted it into her dripping cunt. "Uhnnn," she moaned as he began fucking her with powerful thrusts, her clit riding the top of his dick. She started cumming almost instantly. "Yeah, fuck me...fuck me, mister...yeah, fuck me hard...oh god, yes..."

He held her easily as the spasms passed. "Thank you," she said when she opened her eyes. The pretty brunette kissed his rough cheek. "So good..." Somebody was behind her, squeezing her butt. Before she could react, a hard cock was shoved up her ass while Baldy's thick rod packed her pussy. "Oh my god!" Tiffany screamed, pounding her fists on the big weight lifter's chest. "No! It's too much!"

The men only laughed. They started slowly, rocking the slender teenager between them. The cutie from Tennessee thought she could feel the two cocks pressed together inside her. The sensation of being filled was overwhelming. "Oh fuck," she moaned. "Oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck..." She gradually adjusted as the men moved a little faster. Tiffany was drenched in the sweat of the big man as she clung to his chest, but she didn't notice. Her only awareness was the cocks filling her pussy and newly deflowered ass.

The two men worked in tandem. Baldy held her still while the other guy fucked her ass, then they switched so Baldy could fuck her pussy. The effect was mind boggling. Tiffany came in spite of the feeling that she was being ripped apart...or maybebecauseof the feeling of being ripped apart. She came in waves, mewling and whimpering each time she reached a crest. Time lost its meaning for the sexy brunette—there was only the feeling of being filled and an orgasm that went on and on, never ending but only rising and falling.

At last both men came at almost the same moment, filling her pussy and ass with more hot cum. Tiffany shuddered—with disappointment?—as the men pulled out. It was short lived. Her feet never touched the floor as she was passed to another man. This was the basketball player she had noticed earlier: a giant of a man with a giant dick. He was standing on the floor a foot or more below the level of the dais but was so tall that his head and shoulders were almost even with the others. With one arm around his neck Tiffany reached for his cock to fill the void inside her.

It was thick as well as long and her fingers didn't span its diameter, but the slippery cum inside her was all the lube she needed. Tiffany sank down on it slowly and sighed with relief. He gave her a moment to adjust to his size before beginning to fuck her. She felt another orgasm beginning to build. This time when another man forced his dick up her ass she didn't fight it. The slender brunette had both her holes filled again and she loved it. "Fuck me," she moaned as she came. "Fuck my tight little ass."

Tiffany was in a world of her own, her eyes glazed over, unseeing. She was adrift on an ocean of pleasure and she never wanted it to end, but like all good things, it did eventually. The giant came first, shooting what seemed pints of cum into her from his huge balls. She pressed her face to his sweaty chest as the guy in her ass filled her with yet another load.

When the giant pulled out, the other man turned to face the platform, his cock still plugging Tiffany's ass. Other men pointed and gave instructions to the sisters, Gamze and Lale. They were placed on the round marble slab like the hands of a clock, heads together in the center and bodies pointed in opposite directions. Tiffany was lowered with her knees astride the twins' faces.

The girl from Tennessee could hardly believe it. The cute raven-haired sisters were lapping up the cum that dripped from her pussy and down her thighs. Tiffany squeezed her uterine muscles and a huge dollop of cum dropped straight into Gamze's open mouth. Her sister laughed, and indicated that she wanted to try it. Tiffany shifted a little to one side and repeated the squeeze. Several globs of cum squirted from her fuckhole, some landing in Lale's mouth and some on her lips and chin.

The twins fought playfully over the mess and Tiffany helped by lowering her hips so one sister could clean her gooey snatch while the other licked her ravaged asshole. It was the sickest, most depraved act she had ever committed. By the time they were done both sister's faces were half covered with ball batter. The twins licked each other clean, giggling all the while.

Tiffany was ready to get fucked some more.

And she was. The remaining men had a go at the sexy brunette. One of the men lay on his back while she sat atop him, dick lodged deep in her pussy. Another came up behind her and filled her ass. Before long Tiffany reached that state of perfect bliss again, with both holes filled and an orgasm that went on and on. When a third guy offered his cock she took it in her mouth without hesitation.

When one of the men came, another took his place. Tiffany realized that some of the guys who'd fucked her earlier were taking seconds. That was fine with her. Eventually all the men fucked her at least twice, some three times. She had swallowed several loads of cum and her pussy and ass oozed with the stuff. When the men could fuck no more they left her lying naked on the marble slab in a puddle of sweat and cum.

The studio lights went out and the cameras stopped rolling. The photographers packed up their equipment and left. The beautiful Tiffany looked around, but there was no one.

"Please," she said. "Please...I need to be filled..."


I appreciate your comments both good and bad.

callmQ67
callmQ67
263 Followers
12