Tiffany's Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany ran her hands over the freshly shaved flesh and noticed a somewhat sticky moisture on her fingers after bringing them down over Kelsey's lips. She then looked close and realized that Kelsey's pussy was a deep pink color, swollen and was getting rather wet.

"Do you still have your cherry?" Tiffany asked.

Kelsey snapped out of her lust-filled daze, "My what?"

"Your cherry. You know, your hymen?" Tiff repeated.

"Oh. No, I think it broke while I was playing volleyball or something," answered Kelsey.

Tiffany looked down and examined her friend's clean shaven pussy and couldn't help but notice that it looked like a fresh virgin pussy. The inner lips weren't clearly visible, her clit was tucked in between the outer lips, which were, despite her arousal, tightly tucked together. Tiff could tell Kelsey was very tight and decided that no more than one finger would work to start with. She took her right hand, placed her index finger on the center of the bottom of Kelsey's tight little lips and started pushing in. Kelsey took a deep breath, waiting for it. Pushing harder, Tiffany worked her finger in between the well-lubricated lips and into Kelsey's tight, virgin pussy. It was tighter than Tiffany had expected and she was rather surprised that her one finger fit in quite snugly.

Kelsey couldn't believe how good a finger felt inside of her. Her whole body was tingling and felt so alive. Her head was spinning with pleasure. She felt incredibly hot, like she was on fire, but it felt good, very good. She started breathing faster and instinctively raised her hips off the bed, forcing her pussy onto Tiffany's finger completely.

"Do you want me to keep going Kels?" Tiff asked.

"Oh God yes, don't stop now, it feels SO good!"

Tiffany carefully added her middle finger and pushed it in to join the other one. Kelsey was immensely wet at this point and Tiff could feel the walls of her pussy contracting in excitement around her fingers. She just held them in her, allowing her virgin pussy to get used to the greater insertion.

Kelsey released her breasts and dropped her hands to her sides. She grabbed the sheets and held on tightly, arching her hips higher into the air, lifting her butt off the bed.

Tiffany began pumping her fingers into Kelsey's tight pussy. Starting slowly, then increasing the speed as she went along. Curling her fingers upwards, she turned them so on every stroke, they grazed Kelsey's g-spot. As she moved faster and faster, Tiffany was getting her fingers very wet, wetter than she'd ever gotten them while fingering herself.

Kelsey suddenly felt a stronger tingling, directly inside her pussy. She didn't know what it was, but it made her feel like she had electricity shooting throughout her body and exploding in her pussy every time Tiffany's fingers went in and out of her slit. She didn't know how much more she could take. She was beginning to get dizzy and very light headed. Her body was tingling much stronger than ever before. She kept pushing her hips up and back down, matching the movements of Tiffany's fingers moving inside of her.

Tiffany then noticed Kelsey's clit just barely peeking out from the top of her slit and realized she hadn't really touched her there yet. She took her left hand, wet her index and middle fingers in her mouth and pressed down directly on Kelsey's erect clit. Kelsey yelped at the contact but kept moving her hips in tune with Tiffany's thrusts. Tiff pressed down even harder and started moving her fingers in circles, faster and faster.

Kelsey felt her entire body stiffen and felt like she was going to explode from her crotch outward. She clenched the sheets as hard as she could, arched up high and let out a loud moan. Then her legs started shaking and buckled, dropping her back onto the bed. She felt even more light headed than before, like her head was spinning in circles a hundred miles an hour. Her entire body was tingling intensely now and she felt and incredibly strong electric shock run through her entire body, she felt amazingly alive, and at that moment, she screamed, "OH GOD, OOOOOH, OOOOOH, OOOOOH!" She let out one last squeal as the first orgasm of her life pulsed through her innocent body, collapsing onto the bed. Kelsey couldn't move as her entire body was throbbing and tingling.

Tiffany looked at her friend. Kelsey's entire upper torso was a bright red. She had a sheen of sweat covering her entire body. Her eyes looked glazed over and she was panting heavily. She pulled her fingers out of Kelsey's pussy, which was less tight, but more wet now. She climbed on the bed and straddled Kelsey's abdomen, leaning down she pressed her two soaked fingers against her friend's lips and pushed.

Kelsey opened her mouth and let Tiffany slide her fingers, coated in her cum, into her mouth and over her tongue. She was so out of it that she didn't care, and in fact, she thought it tasted good. It was something she'd never tasted before and she licked Tiff's fingers clean. When Tiffany removed her fingers, Kelsey closed her eyes, relaxed and fell asleep from exhaustion.

Tiffany hopped off the bed and headed for the showers. She grabbed her big towel and headed for the door, letting Kelsey sleep in peace and what she assumed must be pure bliss. "I'll have to teach her how to do that herself later," she thought to herself as she took one last look at her once very shy, innocent friend, laying naked on her bed with a shaved pussy, sleeping after having her very first climax. She noticed that her own pussy was very wet and she had wetness sliding down her thighs almost to her knees. Her nipples were painfully erect and she was starting to get flushed. She decided she would have to take care of herself again in the shower while Kelsey slept. She checked to make sure she had her room key with her, then closed and locked the door behind her, wondering what she was going to do about Kelsey after she woke up.

12