Tiffany's Deception

Story Info
First part of many for Tiffany's ride submission.
9.7k words
4.39
74.8k
67

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
engywwok
engywwok
627 Followers

This first installment is mostly set up. This set up will allow the coming updates to be mostly sexual in nature. This is an interracial story. If this offends you please do not read.

*****

I can't really say where it all started. I mean, beginnings after all are such difficult things. Did I begin at conception, or at birth? Did my essence begin with my father's smile, the one my mother found so irresistible? What if my father had followed the rest of his family to South Carolina? They moved when the brake assembly plant shut down. Dad stayed in Ohio. Ohio was where the young woman lived who eventually became my mother. Perhaps, the antecedents of my life were present even then.

If that logic is correct, so that my mother's affinity for my father's smile was, in fact my ethereal beginning, then my present situation can be traced to a promise. It was given to me seven and a half years ago. Back then, I had just graduated from High school and was enrolled in the local community college. I've always worked on computers. In high school I was in charge of the student network, it was an electronic forum for socializing, gaming and online tutoring. Students could access assignments and get help with those assignments any time of the day and any day of the week. It came easy to me. I guess that's good because I also ran track and played basketball all four years of high school.

The promise that I've referred to, came from John. Now he's my boss and CEO of the company I work for. Back then, he was just a guy with an idea. That idea was RealComp Industries. It was a good idea, and he was passionate about it. I was caught up in that excitement. So I decided to give my time and nearly all of my energy to this idea. I was sure the company he was creating would succeed and when it did it only made sense that my efforts would be recognized.

The company's done more than just succeed. In the last two and a half years RealComp has experienced almost exponential growth. Hell, it's doing great.

We sell hardware and software solutions for inventory and security needs. Our account reps walk their customers through the process of choosing, configuring and maintaining their installations. What sets us apart is our price and reputation. For a customized solution we are the cheapest. Our hardware is assembled in the USA and we create customized software here. When the Great Recession hit we were singled out as being one of the most cost effective, U.S based, solutions in the market. Three trade magazines featured interviews with John.

At first, my duty was to maintain the company's computers. Since we only had a couple of employees I also worked the helpdesk and answered the phones. Fortunately, that role ended the first time the File Sever went down. As John wrung his hands like a frightened grandmother, I calmly restored the entire system from back up with no data loss. Two days later I was supervising a new hire for the helpdesk. I was dedicated to RealComp even as I earned my Associates and Bachelor degrees. During those years, although I frequently racked up forty to fifty hours a week, I was paid for twenty hours. I was officially a part timer but I routinely gave the company twenty to thirty hours a week without pay. All of that sacrifice was meant to show my loyalty and devotion. In hindsight, I'm not sure it showed anything.

Anyway, the promise was a simple one. "Stay with us and your hard work will be rewarded." Though John never said it that succinctly, it was always implied, even from the very start. It was agreed that directly after graduation I would get a salary based upon full time hours. This agreement, unlike his promise was honored. I graduated in the first week of June, and, after a week of vacation I started full time as the information manager at RealComp. For someone accustomed to working full time but only getting paid for twenty hours, the new salary felt like a bonus. The best part was that I finally was a part of the team. I went to meetings and I talked with other employees instead of just fixing their computers. They conferred with me on expansion issues and asked for feasibility projections. I felt like an equal. I bought a new car and for the first time, ate lunch with some of the Account Managers.

By Christmas, I was as much a member of the admin team as John. My change in status was obvious at the Company Christmas party. In the old days I always parked as far away from John's house as I could. Back then I didn't want the Account Managers walking past my rusty old Mazda on their way to their new cars. This Christmas I counted seventy four steps from my Lexus to John's front porch. The prior Christmas, I had stood motionless for a good two minutes at his red front door trying to compose myself before I knocked. Jamie, John's wife, opened the door as if she had been standing there the whole time. She is always a gracious host, but being in her fancy home always made me feel a bit uneasy. As if at any moment I was going to break something. But that was before my graduation, this last Christmas I wore the first suit I had ever bought with my own money. It fit great and I felt great wearing it. I wasn't the first guest to arrive nor was I the last. Jamie greeted me with the same gracious smile and handshake and then motioned for me to come into the house. I helped myself to a drink like an equal.

My first year was great, sales were up and the company was flush with sudden cash. I took advantage of the situation and made prudent investments in the infrastructure, the kind of things that would have been questioned or even frowned upon in a more anemic environment. The second year passed with big bonuses. I used mine to pay down my student debt. Our Summer Parties, like our Christmas parties were thrown at John's house. It was at the Summer Party of my third year as a manager that I learned about the new position. It was VP for North East sales. Robert Billings and Richard Kilberdt, two of our oldest Account Managers, came to me with cocktails in their hands and asked if I would do them a favor.

"Come on man, can't you tell us who is going to be the new Vice President for the north East region?" Robert asked.

Richard shot Robert an incredulous grin. Then asked with an overwrought pacing of his words, "what he meant to ask was, you can see emails can't you? I know you don't, but you could, couldn't you?

My gaze shot between them both, then after taking a sip of my drink I asked "What the hell are you guys talking about?" I was genuinely perplexed.

Robert laughed hoarsely then asked, "You don't know do you?"

"Know what?" was my only reply before I lifted my glass; this one was a long draw on my Gin and tonic.

"John is dividing the northern territory in half. My friend here believes he is getting it, I believe Robert is an idiot. We just thought you might know something." Richard said, and then looked down into his small dark cup.

I didn't answer them, instead, I tilted my head grinned and walked over to the hors devours table. I didn't say anything because, they were right I didn't know, and that was unusual. I kept quiet about our conversation. Office politics was never something I was particularly good at, so I just played it cool and acted as normal as possible and I'm so glad that I did, as in any fast growing company changes often go through a lot of stops and starts. There was nothing said or done about the position until the following spring. That was when I was taken into the conference room and introduced to Tiffany.

I forgot Tiffany's last name and damn near forgot my own when I saw her. Tiffany is a five foot eight inch buxom brunette with smooth, unblemished skin and hazel eyes that were as disarming as a sudden blow to the head. Later, when the introductions were complete, I had the time to get a good look at our new Vice President of North East sales. She was wearing a nice pair of four inch heels, so she wasn't as tall as I had originally surmised. Barefoot, Tiffany was probably five feet four inches tall. Her height was the only misconception I could find. Her large chest was in perfect contrast to her flat stomach and perfectly shaped ass. She had a captivating smile and an impeccable resume. She held a master's degree from a well-known University and had over ten years of practical experience in our field. She had just moved to the city and was looking for a position in a small company when she ran into John.

Nine o'clock the next morning Dave sent out the email announcement. Later in the afternoon, Tiffany and John toured the building making all the necessary introductions with the staff and explaining her new role. She settled in pretty well, that is, until the middle of the summer. Her sales team was falling behind. Quotas weren't being met and she was absent far too much for a person in her position.

There was a lot of talk that she wouldn't make it through the year.

Then, we had our annual summer time party and everything for Tiffany changed. Looking back, I suppose everything changed for me that night too.

The summer party is always a formal affair. John lives across town in one of those neighborhoods where the street signs are made out of wood with the names in base relief. The streets have two lanes that are divided by a small verdant space and the street lights are on black caste iron poles. Unlike my neighborhood, no one is afraid to walk their dog or jog late at night. My date had copped out and unfortunately so had the electricity in part of our building. Normally, a power outage isn't a problem, but this time the RDS server didn't come back up. All of our people use that server. I was tempted to tear it down and see why it hadn't come up automatically, but I was already late for the party. So I stopped by the office and manually rebooted the server. Once I got it back up and running I locked up the office and drove to John's house.

I had to park on the opposite end of the street. When I got to the door, I was ushered in by Tony and his new wife Jill. He works our helpdesk. They were leaving to go home and relieve their babysitter. I walked inside, said my hellos and made my way to the bar. I was talking to Rob when I first saw Tiffany. She was wearing a simple red dress with matching red high heels. She was talking to Richard and holding a glass of white wine. As I watched her, it became obvious that she was only half listening to him. Every couple of seconds her eyes would scan the crowd. Occasionally her glance would linger on someone or something but never so long that Richard seemed to notice. Eventually she excused herself and made her way around the room. She and I talked for a minute about the new tablets that had been given to her sales staff.

"Those were a great idea." Tiffany said with a lingering smile.

"Thanks, I figured it was a good buy and the time was right. I'm glad I was able to get them with the memory and processor upgrades." I replied automatically. When I looked up to Tiffany's face, she was looking away from me like she had with Richard.

"I'm sorry, but I have to leave early. My son is with my mother and I promised to rescue him before midnight. I'm going to say goodbye to John. I'll see you on Monday at the office." Tiffany told me with a bewitching smile and a warm touch on my forearm. I tried not to stare as she wended her way through the crowd. I went out onto the patio. The night was beautiful with a full moon and light breeze. John kept the sliding doors open so people were milling back and forth between the house and the outside bar that was next to the stone barbeque.

"Nice to see you could make it Ed."

I turned to shake John's hand. He had that same enthusiasm in his eyes. John swept his hand around and told me, "I told Jamie I could pull this off. She's in Dallas visiting her cousin. The poor woman's got a terminal case of twins."

"Well I suppose congratulations are in order. I mean anyone can have twins, but to pull off a company party at your house. I've been here over an hour and I still haven't heard any breaking glass. Now that's a feat." I said with a slight wave of my hand.

John laughed then caught the attention of one of the waiters and told him to bring us both drinks. I tried to beg off telling him that I had already drank my limit. John didn't seem to notice my protestations, so I held the glass and tried to sip as we talked. Before I knew it the glass was empty and John was handing me another. I had a great time but knew from the second glass that I couldn't drive home.

I must have been out in the patio for a long time. When I went back into the house, I found that most of the people were gone. I didn't want the few that were left to know that I was too drunk to drive, but I also couldn't leave, so I decided to walk it off. When no one was looking I walked out the front door and started walking in the general direction of my car. I passed my car and at the end of the street I made a right and discovered that the block was a long affair. I walked past several small business that were closed for the night but walked into the twenty four hour coffee shop. I got a king sized coffee with two added shots of espresso. I drank it slowly in an overstuffed chair at the back of the shop. I was at the bottom of my cup when Tiffany walked in. She approached the counter and ordered something cold. She waited there at the counter fidgeting like a novice thief until the attendant took her money. She handed him a bill and pointed for him to put the change in the tip jar. At the door Tiffany turned and shot the attendant a wicked smile before the door slammed shut behind her. The boy hadn't moved since Tiffany paid for her drink. I saw her car pull away and that's when I noticed that my cup was empty. When my cup hit the trash can the barista nearly jumped out of his apron.

I smiled at the kid, waved my goodbye and walked out the same front door Tiffany had used. Why was Tiffany at the coffee shop? She left the party a couple of hours before I did. She had plenty of time to get home. I was suddenly ashamed of believing her. It was plain that I wasn't important enough for the truth. John's street was empty when I reached my car. The accent lights in John's front yard were on but everything else was dark. Those dim lights turned out to be enough to see the back of Tiffany's car. It was sitting in John's open garage.

My car was parked under a tree. I stood in the pool of shadow staring at the BMW. Why was Tiffany back at the bosses' house? Had she forgotten something? No, if you forget something you park in front. She was trying to hide her car. She didn't want anyone to know that she had come back to John's house. Why? Why would she care? I found myself ruminating over this question as I crossed the street and stole along the edge of John's hedge row.

From my new vantage point, John's patio looked like the stage of a private amphitheater. To my left stood the brick wall of the house with the curtained sliding patio doors. It posed as the back stage. To my right were the tiers of flowers and shrubs that rose up like rows of theatre seating. First, there was a row of flowers. These were annuals that ringed the stage. Above them were the azaleas and rhododendron. Then a row of red and pink roses. At the top was a ring of dense arborvitae.

With the thick hedgerow behind me and the arborvitae in front, I felt completely invisible. The breeze didn't even penetrate the bushes. The only light was from the moon. I found a spot in the arborvitae where the yellow light from the patio torches streamed through more easily. So I went to it and found a delicious sight.

Tiffany was standing in front of the barbecue. She was holding a wine glass and was taking a slow slip. John was sitting in a chair just outside the sliding doors. Tiffany put the wine glass down. The corners of her mouth rose as she licked her lips and turned to look at John.

"I'll get the numbers back up. Joe and Tim had some home issues. That's over and don't forget that we had that bad installation in Renco." Tiffany said. She was replying to a question I hadn't heard.

"The numbers will come up. What I want to know is how are you going to make them rise?" John said with an edge in his voice.

Tiffany pursed her beautiful rosy lips and took a moment before replying. "I'll work the leads myself if I have to."

"You can't." John said cutting Tiffany off.

"You are a VP what are you going to do?" John asked. His voice held the same edge but now there was also impatience behind his words.

"I'll work on it. I'll..."Tiffany repeated but stopped when John waved his hands.

"You told me that already. Tell me something else." John started to look disgusted

Tiffany stared at the floor as she said, "maybe a mail campaign to drum up extra business."

Tiffany went quiet when John abruptly turned around in his seat. When he turned back he was holding some papers in his hand.

Without looking up at her, John held the papers between them and started rattling off a list of possible interventions. He told her that instead of just throwing away money and paper she could try opening a business directory and check out the businesses that would most likely benefit from our services and products. As he got farther down the list he began to bite off each word as if their utterance offended him.

John finished with, "invite the CEOs of our current customers to a product demo. Make sure there is plenty of free food and drinks. Then casually hit each up for a referral."

As John finished his list a pall fell over the patio. He was obviously disappointed that Tiffany hadn't put forth any of these ideas. Tiffany stared at the floor and John stared at her. There was no warmth in his eyes. He was as angry as I had ever seen him.

"You would be doing this shit if these were true.", John spat as he crumpled the papers in his fist. "We don't lie and we can't abide a liar. I don't see how we can keep you Tiffany." John said flatly.

"Is it really that bad?" Tiffany asked as she licked her lips and her eyes searched the floor.

"You can't do the job. You lied on your resume, hell, you don't even have a master's degree. I got to hand it to you, you sure had the wool over my eyes. I'd never have given you the job but for all of the back story you put into this." John said as if he were apologizing.

"I need the job. It's been the best thing that's ever happened to Michael and me. I can do better, I know I can if only you'll give me the chance." Tiffany sounded less and less frightened as she spoke. Tiffany's eyes flitted upward for just a moment. She had a mischievous grin on her face. I'm certain John didn't see it.

John sounded tired as he said, "I'm sorry Tiffany, I know you and your son need this job. I need someone who can perform. And someone who's not going to lie to me. I'll make sure you get a month's salary and you'll keep your benefits till the end of the quarter. Now I think you better go home."

Tiffany took a couple of steps toward the garage then stopped and turned to face John. John looked puzzled as she asked, "How many people know about my resume?"

"I was so embarrassed that I hadn't checked it that I didn't tell anyone. It'll be our secret if you wish." John answered. This time it was his turn to stare at the floor.

"So no one knows about it?" Tiffany asked. Her question sounded more like a statement.

"No." John said dismissively.

Tiffany turned and lifted her gaze up to John. Their eyes locked.

"Oh dear God." I said out loud. Thankfully it was just a whisper. In front of me, on the other side of the hedge Tiffany had shrugged out of her red dress. She stood like a statue in front of my boss. Her huge breasts were tipped with wide pink nipples that rose to small buds in the evening air. John didn't say a word as the buxom brunette stepped out the red ring her fallen dress had made on his patio. Tiffany approached John with the grace and confidence of a show girl. By now she was between John and the round patio table that had been used for drinks.

engywwok
engywwok
627 Followers