Tiffany's Deception Ch. 02

Story Info
Tiffany likes what is happening to her.
8.2k words
4.6
36.6k
29

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
engywwok
engywwok
632 Followers

Continuation of Character development. This is an interracial story where the woman eventually shows her slutty side. A little formulaic but i hope you find it worth the time.

*****

I got to work early on Monday. Normally I'm the first one in the office. Since I was even earlier than normal I was surprised to see Tiffany's BMW. It wasn't in her normal parking space. It was in the last row under the low mulberry tree, a place that a woman like her would never park her expensive status symbol. Like some kind of amateur sleuth, I killed the headlights and parked at the other end of the lot. Then I quietly made my way through the shadows to the building. I used my pass key to get in through the back door. The alarm panel started beeping. If Tiffany was here she hadn't deactivated the alarm; I had thirty seconds to turn it off before it sounded and alerted the police. I ran to the security keypad located in the front office. Fortunately I got to the keypad in time. The alarm didn't sound so I stood still and waited several minutes for any sign of movement. The building was dark and completely quiet. Perhaps by leaving the alarm on, she would have been forewarned of anyone coming in?

Then reality kicked in and I thought, "Well, maybe she's not here." To make sure, I decided to take a look around. If I ran into someone, anyone, I'd need a reason for stalking around in the dark. I decided to pick up an old hard drive from the storage room. If asked, I could just lift it up and say that I was replacing a faulty drive.

All of our offices have large glass transoms on either side of the door. Tiffany's office is on the side of the building opposite mine, so I picked up the hard drive and walked across the building. When I turned the corner and walked down the hall where Tiffany's office was located, I stopped. Her office lights were on. The light spilling out into the hall wasn't the stark white light of the overhead fluorescents but was soft and yellow. Most likely from the floor lamp next to her plants. I walked steadily up to Tiffany's office, she was seated at her desk. She was staring at something in her office that was too far off to the right for me to see. The hall lights were off, so I was standing in pitch black, but I felt as obvious as the noon day sun. I moved back away from the transom. My view of Tiffany's office narrowed but I could still see her and Tiffany was more interested in something I couldn't see. Then, from the right, Daniel stepped into view.

He was dressed in normal business casual attire. He was smirking as he said something to Tiffany. Tiffany's expression could have set the office on fire. Daniel shrugged his shoulders and put his hands up like an act of surrender. Tiffany's expression softened. She stood up and walked around her desk. God, I wish I could hear what they were saying but the door was closed, the air conditioning was on and they were obviously talking quietly to each other. Then Daniel smiled, said something and Tiffany giggled and shook her head. It was then that Daniel's expression turned fiery. He reached out and took hold of Tiffany's forearm pulled her close and said something to her. He showed his teeth as he spoke. Daniel's baleful expression didn't soften until Tiffany slowly nodded her head. Then, Daniel's eyes sparkled and he was all smiles.

Tiffany stepped back and picked up a dress that had been laying on the chair. She held it against her. It was short. In fact, it was much shorter than anything I'd ever seen her in. Daniel held up a pair of shoes. Tiffany's mouth dropped open. She shook her head and appeared about to protest when Daniel reached out and held her chin in his palm. With his thick fingers he made Tiffany's lips purse. The look of danger was back in his eyes as he held the clear four inch mules before Tiffany's face. They were stripper shoes. Daniel said a few more things and then kissed Tiffany on the cheek and then backed away. Tiffany nodded, took the shoes from Daniel and disappeared into the Records Room. I felt the door shut behind her. Several minutes later the door swung open and a very different Tiffany emerged. She approached Daniel as if on a catwalk. When she reached him she entwined her body around his and kissed him passionately. Their tongues danced together as his hands ran up and down her body. The dress had a plunging neckline and a hemline that hugged her thighs only a couple of inches below her perfectly shaped ass. Finally, his groping stopped and with both hands on her shoulders Daniel guided Tiffany to the floor. What I saw next was the most erotic image of my life.

Still wearing her clear stripper shoes, Tiffany rested on her knees and anxiously unzipped Daniel's pants. She hauled out his black cock and in a flash, Tiffany changed from a proud business executive to a nasty wanton slut. She broke eye contact with Daniel. Instead of his eyes she stared at his massive cock. With a slight smile playing on her lips Tiffany slowly rubbed his meat. Then she pressed her face against the veiny shaft and rubbed her cheek against it. She held it away from his pants and slowly planted little kisses all along it length.. Slowly her mouth moved up toward the tip. It was wet from his drooling pre-cum. She kissed away the moisture. Then ran her wet tongue up and down his length.

After several minutes, the black shaft was covered with the moisture from Tiffany's tongue and it shone like polished ebony. Daniel was visibly panting when Tiffany finally took the head of his engorged cock into her mouth, he put both of his hands on the desk behind her head and arched his back. His mouth was open but whatever he was saying did not make it through the closed door. The meaning of his actions were clear. Daniel started making quick jerking motions with his pelvis. He put one hand on the top of Tiffany's back. It appeared to be there more to steady himself than to force Tiffany to swallow his seed. Because there was no indication that she was backing away from his release. Tiffany accepted his length into her mouth and throat as she lovingly caressed his thick testicles. Daniel's need could not be denied. He pressed forward, planted his other hand on Tiffany's desk leaned on it and roared. Daniel's sudden shift pushed Tiffany backward against her desk. She was now sandwiched between Daniel's muscular black thighs and the front of her massive desk. I kept my eyes on her as Daniel screamed again. Tiffany never stopped swallowing. Finally, Daniel pushed himself away from the desk and out of Tiffany's mouth. Tiffany sagged against the front of her desk. She was flush. The tops of her breasts were a mottled pink. There was drool and a thick strand of semen hanging from her dainty little chin. Tiffany wiped the fluid off her face and swallowed it. She then grabbed the base of Daniel's cock tightly and moved her hand upward to the crown of his manhood. As her hand reached the head a line of thick seminal fluid ran from the tip of Daniels cock and pooled onto Tiffany's hand. Again the wanton slut licked up the seed and swallowed it.

After a few moments, Daniel reached down and helped Tiffany up. Tiffany leaned back against the desk then took a couple of steps toward the records room.

"Wait a minute." Daniel bellowed loud enough for me to hear through the door and over the air conditioning.

Tiffany stopped. Daniel buttoned the top of his pants but left his belt unfastened and his zipper open. Then he walked past Tiffany into the Records Room. A moment later he emerged holding Tiffany's dress wadded up in his hand. Tiffany came from behind him. Her arms were straight down her sides with her fingers pulling down the bottom of the short dress. The tight material would only stretch so far, even pulling as much as she was, the dress stayed scandalously short. It was obvious that if she wore that dress today, she couldn't even think of bending over. I smiled to myself envisioning the haughty bitch walking down the hall for her Monday morning meeting. At every step the small dress threatening to ride up and expose her bare ass. And she wouldn't be able to do anything about it. With no designer clothes to hide behind she'd be as vulnerable as Eve. Her piety would serve her for nothing. Because everyone would see her. They would see the tops of her breasts and the shape of her ass. The entirety of her shapely legs would be on display. Her true self would be known.

My musing stopped when Daniel finished buckling his belt and started walking toward the door. The door in front of me. I'd be found out as soon as the door swung open. The light would show me standing their enjoying Tiffany's debauchery. I couldn't move. I was frozen. I should have moved or at least walked farther down the hall. But I did nothing, I didn't even breathe, then Daniel stopped. He turned around held out his hand and said something to Tiffany. Tiffany was crestfallen. I stepped back away from the door. But I couldn't walk down the hall. I had to see what was coming next. Daniel back stepped until he was standing in front of Tiffany. Tiffany's legs opened at his approach. Their lips met as he pressed against her. Tiffany edged back onto her desk. Her mouth opened and she licked Daniel's lips. Tiffany tried to pull Daniel on top of her as she lowered herself back onto the desktop. Daniel bent over her, passionately kissing her and fondling her perfect legs and near naked ass.

The scene was easy to interpret, Tiffany's voluptuous body was open and willing. Daniel could do as he chose. She wanted to couple and mate with him, but Daniel had other plans. In an instant he stepped away from her and pulled her panties down her legs. To make it easier for him Tiffany moved her legs and pointed her toes. Daniel held the black panties between them and then suddenly pulled away from Tiffany. With a contemptuous smile Daniel tossed the crumpled dress onto Tiffany's chair. Daniel's lips slid back from his teeth as his smile grew into something ravenous.

Fortunately Daniel bellowed out his intent as he said, "Bitch, there's your dress. Hell I can't have your naked ass going up and down the halls."

Tiffany propped herself up on her elbows. Her soft white breasts spilled out the top of the dress. She rested her heels on the edge of the desk so her knees were apart and high up in the air. Her pussy was naked, accessible and ready. But Daniel didn't move; he didn't take the invitation, instead he laughed.

Tiffany sat up and tucked her breasts back into the top of her dress. She looked vaguely disappointed but mostly hurt. She didn't look at Daniel, instead she slid off the desk and stood barefoot facing her tormenter. She kept her gaze at his feet. She said something that I couldn't hear and Daniel laughed again.

Daniel took on a slow rhythmic drawl as he replied to Tiffany. He said, "We're not done; not even close to being done. We agreed upon two things, you is mine when I want it."

Sheepishly, Tiffany began to protest. With a slow wag of her head she said, "We agreed to one day a week."

Daniel glared at her. There was violence behind his eyes. It was obvious that Tiffany saw it. She averted her eyes and stared at the floor beneath their feet.

"You got one thing right. It's one day at a time." Daniel said through a softening sneer that culminated in a warm inviting smile. In an instant Daniel's demeanor changed and he sounded like a friend as he said, "Now, I'm sure you is going to be well compensated for all of your work. Your sales will pick up and all of this stuff will just be memory. A good memory I hope. I mean I'd like to think when you're older and your son says that you just don't understand you can smile back and tell him that you know more than he thinks." Daniel exhaled then continued, "You're a smart lady. You didn't have to do this. You could have walked away. Hell I'm sure John would have given you an even better severance. I'm thinking you are doing this for something. Tell me what it is? Why are you having sex with me."

Tiffany shrugged her shoulders and said sheepishly, "This is the best thing I've ever had".

"You mean this?" Daniel said with light squeeze of the bulge in his pants.

Tiffany grinned and rolled her eyes. "Yes that's good too."

Daniel looked hurt, "Good?"

Tiffany giggled and replied, "Oh, that's the best. The best I've ever had." Tiffany moved closer and squeezed Daniel's meat through pant leg and said through a mischievous grin "My job is great and well, getting this" Tiffany pressed herself against Daniel and gave his cock a few quick pumps. "Makes me love my job." She finished with a wicked grin.

Daniel smiled back and said, "Well, let me tell you, knowing that you are walking around here as hot as pepper in August makes this a great place to work. What makes me love my job is knowing that you are completely accessible."

Daniel let the thong he had taken from Tiffany dangle from his index finger. Then he pulled a small pocketknife out of his pants and cut the tiny thing into two pieces. As he let the ruined panty fall to the floor Daniel took a deep cleansing breath and announced "Now that's better."

Tifany stared wide eyed at Daniel as he put the knife away and ticked off his expectations. Daniel talked like a man accustomed to getting what he wanted as he said, "First, no panties. That's not one day a week. That's every day of the week. Of course you can wear them when your monthly time comes around. During that time you can wear slacks. No tight pants, just some nice slacks that will make me wonder what's underneath. All of them other days you are wearing a skirt or dress and nothing underneath, so don't wear one of them outfits with the bottoms sewn in already. None of them damn skirts that come with their own built in panties. You understand?"

Tiffany gave a demure smile and nodded as she said, "You want me accessible. That's naughty. I like that. I can be nasty. I can be real nasty. You're not trying to make me lose my job are you?"

"Now, why would I do that? Really, why in the hell would I want to do that?" Daniel quickly replied.

"Hell this place just got interesting." Daniel added.

"Well, me without panties makes your job more interesting" Tiffany said.

"No, it's more than that..." Daniel snapped.

Tiffany finished Daniel's thought by saying, "now you can take me any time you want. Out by the dock, in the storage room or right here in my office. I'm open to you, but only you know it."

Tiffany licked her lips, stepped lightly up to Daniel and gave him a long, soft, wet kiss.

Daniel looked thoughtfully at Tiffany then in a slow deliberate voice he said, "I don't have the kind of job you have, I don't get bonuses and I don't get a feeling of fulfilment. When the job is done and it's done right I get to go home without any worries. Don't get me wrong, the retirement plan is better than most and the hours are good. When I was younger I went home with sore muscles and an aching back and I did it for less pay. I don't mean to lose my job because of this arrangement between you and John. You say no and you mean it, then well, I'll stop. But, after what you just said, I guess I don't have too much to worry about."

Tiffany smiled and just said simply "No, you don't have anything to worry about. You're discreet and what we are doing for John will stop when my numbers come up. Till then, I'll wear what you want... and yes, I'll not wear what you tell me not to... Hell, if it's interesting, then maybe you and I can continue this even when John is out of the picture."

Daniel laughed; when he stopped he looked appraisingly at Tiffany then reiterated his expectations. This time she didn't argue about how many times a week or what clothes she could wear. She had learned her place in this game.

For the rest of the morning, I tried to convince myself that nothing was actually happening. Then I saw Tiffany go to lunch. She was wearing her normal variety of jewelry; large beads with silver accents. Her dress was also of the normal variety. Tiffany was not the kind of woman you could look at, from any distance and not know she was a woman. Tiffany never hid or downplayed her large breasts and perfectly shaped ass and legs. So she looked normal that is, until you got to the shoes.

Even on the coldest days, Tiffany never wore hose or tights. That normal decision was now defined as something completely different. Without the shoes, baring her smooth shapely legs was a normal everyday occurrence. After all, it's the fashionable thing to do these days. But the shoes hinted at a secret persona. It was impossible to look at Tiffany while she wore those stripper heels and not wonder what was under that professional suit. Wearing the shoes turned her simple acceptable decision to bare her legs into a whorish exhibition. The shoes hinted at a secret persona that she kept just out of reach from us. Her acquiescence to the demand of wearing the shoes was utterly complete. Tiffany's demeanor didn't change in the slightest. She walked down the halls normally. She talked and joked with others as if she were wearing a pant suit and boots.

On my way to the morning meeting I found myself behind Tiffany. With four inch heels Tiffany's ass swayed seductively with each step. Her dresses were always just less than conservative, but with those heels on, she looked wanton. Simply watching her walk filled my mind with images of her fucking Daniel. The knowledge that she was completely bare under that brief skirt made me hard. The other men in the meeting may not have known about Tiffany's lack of panties but every one of them stared at her throughout her presentation. I looked around the room and saw that nearly every man was transfixed. They were cats eying a mouse. Tiffany was at the display board. She was droning on about sales and income. She said something about projections and percentages. All I saw was her perfect ass pushed up nicely by those clear stripper shoes. All I heard was the voice in my head saying "Oh God, I gotta get me some of that." Followed by the wish that she would bend over or sit on the edge of the desk.

Of course, with or without the shoes, Tiffany never bent over at the waist. Occasionally she took a big step and the hem of her skirt rode up, but overall, her presentation was the same as any other she had given, except that no one argued or questioned her.

There were a couple more presentations. Who gave them and what they said will forever be a mystery to me. Because once Tiffany sat down, I could do nothing but look at her perfect, shapely legs that she kept re-crossing in front of her. Those beautiful, perfectly shaped legs were perched perfectly atop a sexy pair of clear stripper mules. The dress hugged her like a hungry snake. It was elegant and I'm sure it was quite expensive. The top showed a good four inches of the most incredible cleavage I've ever seen. She may have thought that the thick necklace with the two inch round beads gave the tops of her breasts some needed cover. But really the necklace was the perfect excuse to look at her exposed tits.

The meeting lasted almost to lunch time so when the door opened everyone scattered. I watched Tiffany walk down the hall atop those shoes. Though she was elegant and graceful, she also exuded a wantonness that her expensive business suit and tasteful jewelry could not hide. I looked around, several of the associates, many who were staff in her own department were also staring down the hall.

Tiffany looked great as she left the building. She was as alluring as any runway model. The allure didn't radiate just from her beauty. She was certainly beautiful. Like any beautiful woman she could make a man feel great just by standing next to him. But the allure was earthier and base. It connected to our basic drive to take a mate and possess the vehicle of our immortality. I didn't want to stand next to Tiffany; I wanted to fuck a baby into her.

engywwok
engywwok
632 Followers