Tiffany's Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
engywwok
engywwok
633 Followers

Tiffany stopped for only a moment, then gave john a wry smile and said, "No one needs to know anything. We can have more than one secret John. We can have a lot of secrets."

Tiffany licked her lips and then shot John disarming smile. She was standing on one leg with the other slightly bent. The only thing Tiffany was wearing was a deep red thong, her red high heels and that smile. If I were John, I'd have given her my new car. Thankfully, John is already married to a beautiful woman so his resolve was qualitatively better than mine.

John's eyes never left Tiffany's as he said, "My, you are a very beautiful woman. But, I think you should put your clothes back on, because this won't solve anything. I've already told you that I'm not going to tell anyone about your past. Nudity won't make your sales numbers go up. Just go home."

Tiffany smiled broadly as if she knew that she had the upper hand. Slowly and quietly, almost too quiet for me to hear; Tiffany said, "It's not nudity I'm proposing here. I've seen you look at me. You don't have to long for it. You can have it, any time you want it, you can have it. If the numbers don't go up then our secret stays with us. I'll take your severance and move on. If they go up and believe me, they will, then we both win."

Tiffany ran both of her hands down her sides. She hooked the thin band of the thong under her thumbs and pushed it half way down her ass. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed and formed a perfect triangle above her pussy. "I love sex. I'm sure you will too. We can have a great time and no one need be the wiser."

John was a paragon of strength. A sexually appealing, beautiful woman was standing in front him as naked as Eve and he replied in a calm even tone. "I've watched you, but I think you misunderstood my intentions. You're a very beautiful woman. Certainly you can find a man to take care of your needs."

Tiffany bit her lip and looked John up and down. With a toss of her thick dark hair she said, "I'm not looking for a man. This is sex. The good kind; no strings attached. You and I can do this. All I need is a second chance at the sales numbers. Whether the numbers go up or not, you win. You're a good looking man. I'm sure you've had more than a few women in your day."

Tiffany took a step closer to John. She was standing with her feet about shoulder width apart. She bent down a few inches and whispered her question, "Have you ever had one you didn't have to pay for?"

For several moments no one moved. Tiffany's gaze locked with John's. John was a rock. Then he smiled, "if you mean a woman that I didn't have to buy dinner first or..." John spread his hands out to either side and continued, "a house and a car, then I'd have to say no".

Tiffany turned, bent over and put both of her hands on the table. With her right hand she reached back and pulled her thong down to her knees. With a quick shake of her right leg, it fell and made a red circle around her feet.

Tiffany looked over her shoulder and said breathily, "Now you do."

John countered and for the first time he was smiling. "The first sample's always free. Every pusher knows that. But, nothing is ever for free. You'll keep your job. That's going to cost me something. I've already told some of the others that you should be replaced. I haven't told them why but I have told them, now, I'll have to tell them why I changed my mind. I've never been a good liar. Besides I don't like getting into something I don't know how to get out of."

Ignoring John's protestations, Tiffany whispered breathily, "I've seen how you look at my ass. I bet you want to touch it. Now you can, you can touch my bare ass. You can touch my pussy too. You can come over here and fuck my wet pussy. You want to do that john, you know you want to fuck me."

John sat up and was stroking his chin with his right hand as he replied to Tiffany's wanton display. Every word she said was true for me, but John was stoic, in fact he almost looked put off by what Tiffany was saying. I began to worry that he was going to throw her out. Maybe get up from his seat and make her leave, with our without her clothes on.

Then Tiffany began to moan. She was resting her head, chest and shoulders on the table. Her right hand was under her and her feet were about two feet apart. The hot bitch was masturbating. I couldn't see her fingers but her firm ass wiggled slightly from the stroking she was giving her pussy.

"Oh God it's been so long since I've been fucked. Come on John, fuck me." Tiffany pleaded softly.

John was transfixed until Tiffany turned her head away from him. Now she was facing the roses. Tiffany's perfect ass was still perched high in the air. Her naked breasts were still smashed on the table top and her fingers were still stroking her cunt. John stood up. He was still next to his chair when Tiffany moaned again. But instead of approaching her, John turned and looked toward the sliding glass doors. John could have been a statue except that he slowly nodded his head.

Tiffany must have interpreted John's immobility as fear because she began to coax him. She said in a low husky voice, "I'm not looking. I won't know who came up and touched my ass. I won't know who put their beautiful cock in and gave me the fucking I need. I'll never know."

In a steadier voice than I could have mustered John asked, "Are you on protection?"

Tiffany seemed lost in her own fever. She answered with a simple "yes". Her voice was small and seemed as far away as the office. John approached her. When he was an arm's length away he stopped and stared down at her. Tiffany's perfect ass was perched high in the air. Her large bare breasts were smashed on the table beneath her. She was a bitch ready for mating.

Tiffany spread her legs and panted, "Please fuck me. Use me. Make us both come."

"I'll make us come." John answered

Then with a wave of his hand John said in a commanding voice, "Just not the way you think."

Without a sound the sliding glass door opened and Daniel emerged from the curtained entry. At the same time, John moved to Tiffany's right. Tiffany turned her head and looked back at John. Now her head was turned away from Daniel's approach. There was no faraway look in her eyes. Her brow was furrowed and her gaze had narrowed. She looked like she was on the verge of a decision. Her face bore no hint of arousal; all of that evaporated with John's cryptic statement. Whatever she was contemplating it was not the question of whether she should stop masturbating. With the turn of her head I could see her arm muscles flex. She wasn't just brushing her fingers across her lips. She was finger fucking herself and with more than one finger. She was putting on quite a show for John, and now unwittingly for Daniel.

Daniel stopped a few feet away from Tiffany.

Daniel is our logistics and tracking man. He makes sure the shipments go out on time and they get to the right place. He also coordinates trainings and workshops. It's a thankless job but it's one that Daniel has done very well. He has put together trainings and user tips for our customers. He's an intelligent hard working guy. He's also a guy that a woman like Tiffany barely notices. He doesn't have the standing to warrant her time, just like I didn't warrant her time earlier in the party.

"What do you mean not like I think?" Tiffany finally asked. For the first time there was a tinge of fear in her voice. I believe at that point she didn't know Daniel was behind her any more that she could have known I was on the other side of the hedge.

John knelt beside Tiffany. Their faces were only a couple of feet from each other.

"Don't stop what you're doing. I like it. It turns me on. Tiffany, I like to watch. Fuck, I love to watch. Seeing a pretty woman bent over my patio table pleasuring herself is one hell of a turn on. What you are offering me is great but you don't understand who I am." John paused for a moment. Then continued more slowly, "I'm not a liar. Most of all not to my wife. I won't cheat on her. She's never had a problem with me watching porn because Jamie knows that watching isn't cheating. What do you think of me watching you?"

"Do you mean we both masturbate?" Tiffany asked with a sly smile returning to her face.

"That would be nice. But you want me to lie to the admin team. You want me to stop your dismissal and act as if I didn't know that you fabricated everything on this resume. No. Watching you finger yourself wouldn't be enough for all of that. I have integrity. It may be compartmentalized but I have it all the same." John said. He sounded confident.

"So what do you want?" Tiffany asked. Her lips were slack and her eyes were taking on that faraway look again.

"I want to watch you fuck someone else." John said coolly.

"Ooh, I could arrange that. I didn't know you were so kinky." Tiffany replied quietly.

"So you agree?" John asked. He sounded like he was finalizing lunch plans.

"Oh, yeah, we can do this." Tiffany purred.

Tiffany began to get up then she caught sight of Daniel. In a flash, Tiffany rolled over stood up and crossed her harms in front of her breasts. Tiffany's voice cracked as she tried to demand an explanation from both men.

In a measured, soothing tone John explained that Daniel had stayed after the party to talk. "I'm going on vacation next month and Daniel has already been to Jamaica. We were going over some of his vacation pictures. He's pointed me to some great places. Looks like I'm going to have a great time. I'll owe him for all of the help."

John looked from Tiffany to Daniel and then asked the middle aged black man "Do you think this will make us even?" once again, John's equanimity made him sound like he was settling a lunch tab.

"I don't know, I, I don't know about this..."Tiffany stammered.

John began to explain, "What do you mean you don't know? What the fuck is this all about? You do this with Daniel or..." John reached down and scooped Tiffany's dress off the patio and tossed it to her. She caught it and quickly used the material to cover her breasts. John looked at her in disgust and finished with, "you can leave. If you go now, don't even bother going to the office on Monday. My offer stands. You'll get the severance. I just don't want to ever see you again."

Tiffany took a couple of steps toward the car and then stopped. "It'll be just this once right?" she said with her back to John.

"No. as I told you, you're asking a lot out of me. You've given me a promise; something not worth much from a liar. I need more than just a promise. It doesn't matter anyway, you've decided to leave, so go, I've got things to do." John said with dismissively.

But Tiffany didn't go.

She stood in the same spot and for the longest time didn't move. Then she turned and said, "I'll do it and I'll do it again when this is over in six months. You said you didn't like getting into something you didn't know how to get out of. Here it is. Our agreement starts with you watching me fuck Daniel and it ends with you watching me fuck Daniel. The whole thing will take no more than six months. I can bring up the numbers by then. If not, then well, at least you get two good shows."

John pointed to the spot where Tiffany had laid across the table and said, "Get your ass over there."

Even as she walked over to Daniel Tiffany continued to barter with John. She asked if he could just watch her give Daniel a blow job or a titty fuck, but John refused. Finally, Tiffany looked at Daniel and smiled as if she were acknowledging his existence for the first time.

"No matter what happens, you'll enjoy yourself." Tiffany said to Daniel with a sly smile just before she went to her knees in front of the black man.

Tiffany smiled up at Daniel. Then unbuckled his belt, unsnapped his pants and pulled down his zipper. His gray khakis fell to the floor. Daniel's semi-erect cock sprung out and nearly hit Tiffany on the nose. It was uncircumcised and as wide as her wrist.

"Oh my god", Tiffany said with her nose only an inch or two from Daniel's black manhood. She continued to comment with, "This is a nice big one. I've never been with a black man. This will be the first black penis I've ever had. I love it. It's so big."

Tiffany tilted forward and buried her nose in the space between Daniel's thigh and pubis. She inhaled loudly and then shivered and squeezed her thighs together. Tiffany looked into the eyes of her black lover and said lustily "You smell like a real man. Oh my God, you've got the whore coming out of me."

For some reason, that I'll never fully know or understand, I took that moment to look up and down the hedgerow. I suppose with everything that was unfolding in front of me I needed to make doubly sure that I could relax and take it all in. Or maybe it was my need to self-regulate. At that moment it was just too much; the haughty bitch who would barely say two sentences to me was about to be fucked by the company's warehouse manager.

When I turned and looked back through the hedge Tiffany was standing facing the table. Daniel was behind her. He was naked from the waist down. Daniel's in excellent shape. He is pure, well defined muscle beneath smooth black skin.

Tiffany turned slightly and asked, "Do you have a condom?"

The question was obviously meant for Daniel but John answered, "He doesn't need a condom, you said you were on the pill."

Tiffany bit her lip and looked as if she were considering something. Just then, Daniel's demeanor sublimated. He transformed from the congenial, middle aged man as I had always known to be, into an angry dominant black man. He ran his hand smoothly up Tiffany's back till he came to her neck. He opened his hand and holding her neck he pushed forward till she was bent over the table.

"Listen here bitch. I know you're thinking you can't take me bare because I'm black. So, I tell you what, you can do as John just said, do it and you do it our way or pick your shit up and get in your car and get the fuck out of here."

While Daniel was talking his hand was between Tiffany's legs stroking her sex.

"So which is it? You staying and getting what you came for, or are you going to scurry on back home?" Daniel taunted.

Tiffany responded by lowering her torso onto the table, arching her back and pushing her sex into Daniel's groin.

"Ok, now I see. You want this. But we can't have any misunderstandings. So answer me and tell me true. Do you want me to pound your pussy?"

"Fuck me Daniel. I want you to fuck me." Tiffany whispered.

Daniel clenched his teeth and forced Tiffany's thighs farther apart. Then he rubbed his manhood against her cunt. He pumped his hips so that his cock slid over her lips. With each thrust I could see the head of his cock rise over her ass like a baton playing peek-a-boo. After the third or fourth thrust the head shone wetly. Daniel turned and smiled broadly at John. Then he gave Tiffany's ass a resounding slap. While still rubbing his cock over her lips, Daniel commanded, "Say it louder so John can hear. He's the one paying for the show. Now, tell him!"

Tiffany turned her head looked right at John and said in a voice smooth as cream, "I want Daniel to fuck me."

John crossed his arms over his chest and asked, "How do you want him to fuck you?"

Daniel answered, "She's so fucking wet. She loves this shit. You wants it hard, don't you bitch!"

Tiffany flashed a sly smile and then said in a brazen voice, "I've always wondered about fucking a black man. Why have sex with him if it's not hard?".

Tiffany snaked her hands back to her ass and pulled her cheeks open. Through a low moan the bitch said, "Fuck me Daniel; make me feel it."

Daniel pulled back, arched his back and sunk half of his thick cock into Tiffany's dripping cunt. Tiffany grabbed the edge of the table. I could see her knuckles turn white as Daniel savagely mated with her.

"Damn bitch; you love it hard. This shit is turning your hot ass on isn't it?" Daniel said loudly; too loudly from John's reaction. Daniel, flashed a toothy grin and mouthed "okay" back to John.

Tiffany didn't see their interaction. In any case, I doubt she would have cared because just then she wailed, "Fuck me. Please, God, fuck me."

Daniel obliged his mate and hammered her with his black shaft. As he fucked Tiffany, Daniel shed his shirt. His abs were thick and knotted. Sweat ran down Daniel's face, neck and chest till he was drenched. Propping himself up by his arms, he bent over Tiffany. Now his chest was on her back and his arms caged her in on both sides. At this point, Daniel changed his movements. His brutal thrusts changed to calm smooth undulations.

With his mouth by her ear he said loudly, "Thick ass, big tits, you were made for fucking the brothers. I'll bet after this, you'll be hitting up the hood for some black meat."

Tiffany didn't look capable of a meaningful response. Her eyes were half closed and her mouth hung open and every now and again she mumbled something as her stomach convulsed.

Daniel came to a halt. He didn't move. His manhood was still ensconced in Tiffany's wet pussy. Every muscle in his body was rigid as he stood between Tiffany's legs.

Tiffany wailed, "Oh God no! Don't stop, please! I need to cum again!"

Daniel ignored her plea and asked, "Bitch, you are so turned on it's like I'm fucking a can of pudding. You never had a black before, have you?"

"No, no I haven't. I've never fucked anyone like this, it's so..." Tiffany's voice trailed off.

Tiffany's stomach convulsed again.

Daniel pointed down at Tiffany's ass and proclaimed for John, "Look at this. Look at this would you? This hot bitch is making herself cum."

Daniel turned back to Tiffany and commanded, "Move your hand away. Get your hand off your pussy. You best do it now bitch. "

Tiffany's face contorted into a silent scream. Then her hand emerged from under her stomach. Her fingers glistened in the firelight.

"What were you doing Tiffany?" John asked evenly.

"Cumming." Tiffany answered.

"Shit, bitch you been cumming since you dropped that dress. You were fingering yourself." Daniel said as he once again mashed his groin into Tiffany's soft ass.

Tiffany's head jerked up and she glared back at John. John smiled, sat back and said, "Daniel isn't the only one who is enjoying himself. What's it like fucking him? "

Tiffany's glare softened into a mischievous grin. She licked her lips and turned it back onto John. "I'm sure this is what you've been wanting to see; isn't it baby? He's so strong and masculine. I'll never forget his cock. My body, my pussy loves it. You love watching me don't you?"

Slowly, John nodded toward Tiffany and her black lover. John moved so slowly, he looked like a man in a trance, drunk on the energy of the taboo spectacle in front of him. I certainly was; I couldn't tear my eyes from the hole in the hedge.

"Are you going to do what he said?" John asked Tiffany. His tone implied that he knew she would say yes.

"He's all I need." Tiffany replied then abruptly stopped talking, closed her eyes and pursed her lips. A moment later, she moaned loudly and slowly opened her eyes again. Her torso went soft. Her legs were no longer straight. Tiffany's eyes took on the pleading look of a hungry puppy.

"He knows. He knows what I need and he's giving it to me. Oh God!" Tiffany said shrilly.

John replied quickly with "He's telling you that you need more black cock. Maybe he should make sure you get that too."

Tiffany's gaze bore into John. She seemed to collect her wits and was considering the possibilities then said "if it feels as good as this, maybe. Oh fuck maybe I will. He sure does have the whore coming out of me. But, I can't have black men hanging around my house."

engywwok
engywwok
633 Followers