Tiffany's Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
engywwok
engywwok
632 Followers

Daniel responded to Tiffany's lazy reasoning by growling, "Bitch, we don't want to go to your house. We just need to be where the pussy is. You'll be coming to us."

Through a wet sly smile Tiffany responded sweetly with "Problem solved."

Daniel exclaimed, "Damn Tiffany you are soaking my cock."

For the rest of their time together, Daniel's mating was slow, deliberate and powerful. Tiffany's body took each push like a prize. That is, until he snarled and announced "I'm coming. Oh God, I'm going come."

Tiffany's eyes flew open and her right hand pushed back on Daniel's hip.

Tiffany wailed "Not inside. Please don't come inside me"

Daniel swatted her hand away, bent over her once again and said, "It's too late for that shit. I'm already there!" Daniel's muscular black body went rigid. He bared his clenched teeth and he pumped his seed deep into Tiffany's womb.

Under Daniel's rigid black frame, Tiffany laid as she always had, head down and ass up. But now she was sobbing. Once Daniel was spent, he staggered away from Tiffany. His whole body was glistening. Slowly, Tiffany rose to her feet.

"Use the basement bathroom." John told her as he jabbed his finger in the air toward the sliding glass doors.

When the glass door slammed shut behind Tiffany, Daniel turned to John and asked, "What the fuck? You saw it. We didn't do anything she didn't want."

John just wagged his head and didn't say anything. Immediately, Daniel picked up his pile of clothes and dressed like he was suddenly late for something more important.

At just the time Daniel was fastening his belt John came out of his trance and said "Before you go, I just want to say..."

"No need to say anything, we didn't do anything wrong. Last I saw we all got what we wanted. No one else need know anything about what just happened." Daniel smiled broadly and then added, "Hell, we all had a good time. I hope it's just as good in six months. That's what I need to say." Daniel said and finished with a sharp nod of his head.

John put up his hands. "You're going the wrong way with this. I Know we didn't do anything wrong. I recorded everything just to make sure she don't come back and say we did. I'm damn glad I put that microSD card in this thing." John held up his phone like it was the Ace he needed for his royal flush.

"Hot Damn, you even got a souvenir of the night. Man, John you made out like a bandit" gloated Daniel.

"No Man, we made out like bandits." John said. His expression changed a little. He looked back at the patio doors then stood up and walked over to Daniel.

In an eerily calm voice John laid out his intentions, "The movie isn't anything. Mostly sound anyway, it's just that after all of this I don't want her coming back and saying we took advantage of her. Like you said - we all had a good time. But why do we have to abide by her rules? Six months my ass. More like six hours. If we play our hand right you'll tap that white pussy as much as you want."

Daniel's eyes went as wide as his fists as he stammered through his response, "what are you talking about, I mean if she's good for it so am I, but I aint forcing anybody."

Indignant, John replied, "I'm not forcing anybody. Look she'll be back soon. Go around the corner and wait. I want you to hear what we talk about. Then you tell me if anyone is being forced.

Daniel nodded and quickly walked to the hedge. I was so caught up in the scenario that I didn't worry about him seeing me until he was around the corner. Thank God his attention was on the patio. If he had looked at the hedge I'm sure he would have seen me.

I heard the glass door roll open just as Daniel settled into his spot. Tiffany walked out as if the party was still going on and others may be watching her. The bitch always acted like she was center stage.

"Daniel left huh?" Tiffany asked. She sounded deflated.

"Yeah, I guess you wore him out, he said he needed to get home" John answered halfheartedly.

"Well I guess I best get going too..." Tiffany added as she took a couple of slow steps toward the back of the patio where her car was parked.

"Wait a minute. I have to ask you a question." John said

Tiffany stopped but didn't turn to look at John.

John appeared nonplussed as he thread his trap, "why would a woman get up and run into the bathroom after sex? More precisely why would a woman cry after a man came inside her? Most likely she didn't want to get pregnant, but, that can't be your reason because you said you're on the pill. And, yet, you were afraid and you did run away."

Tiffany turned around. She stared silently down at John's feet.

John spoke as if in the middle of a revelation. In a quiet even tone he said, "It's not disease. As much as he works out and worries about his body, no way he has anything. He's as clean as I am. That only leaves..." John stopped and let the thought dangle in the air. Then he shifted and said the obvious, "you're not on the pill."

A moment later, John shook off his faraway stare and fixed his angry gaze on Tiffany. With a rising fury he bellowed, "Fuck, you hoped that I would fuck you. You were trying to trap me. God Damn it, you fucking bitch!"

John stood up. Tiffany paled in front of him. "You wanted me to knock your ass up. Then you'd have everything. You didn't come back to plead for your job. You came back for some kind of pay off. Damn it. I've heard of this kind of thing but I never thought I was important enough for some bitch to do it to me. I'm no basketball player. I'm not David Letterman. Fuck, why didn't I see this? What kind of woman are you?" John finished his tirade with his fists resting on his hips and leaning close into Tiffany's face.

Tiffany still hadn't said a word.

John ran his fingers through his hair then shook his head and stepped even closer to Tiffany. She stepped back. It was only a couple of inches but she was definitely retreating.

John raised his voice and said loudly, "You're not on the pill are you?"

When Tiffany didn't respond John repeated the question. This time he bit off each word and flung them at her. When he was finished Tiffany lowered her eyes and shook her head.

"That's what I thought. That's what I bloody well fucking thought. So what are you going to do? I mean hell, Daniel doesn't need this shit any more than I do." John said as he glared balefully at Tiffany.

Tiffany still wasn't talking.

John eased up a bit. In a calmer voice he told Tiffany that she needed to get one of those pills and Tiffany spoke for the first time. She said, "The morning after pill. I can get them over the counter. I don't think I'll need but..."

John cut her off, "but you're going to get it and you will take it." He said with a nod of his head. He kept nodding his head until Tiffany was doing it too. He stopped when she said she would drop by the pharmacy on her way home.

Tiffany apologized. She said that she was sorry and that she only meant to argue for her job but things got carried away. She pleaded with him to understand that she hadn't meant to trap anyone. Then she said, "I'm afraid of losing my job it's the best thing that has ever happened to Michael and I."

John's demeanor changed completely.

John stood back on his heels. He crossed his arms in front of his chest and rubbed each elbow with the opposite hand. He looked like a father contemplating the reinstatement of his daughter's allowance.

Tiffany's lips were trembling and her eyes followed John's every move. She gasped when he began to speak. "This is pretty serious. This shit changes everything." John said as he wagged his head. He looked like he was trying to find the best words to carry bad news. He sounded almost kind as he told her what she was going to do.

"From now on I call the shots. Do you hear me?" John said.

Tiffany nodded. Then quickly said, "I understand."

John rattled off his intentions, "Good. You can forget about the whole once now and once in six months bullshit. It's three times a month with once per week and one week off. That one day of the week, Daniel can have anything he wants. He'll be prudent and you'll be obedient. Every day you'll come to work looking like its Daniel's day. No exceptions."

Tiffany blanched.

John stopped. A gravid silence filled the void between them until John cracked the tiniest of smiles and asked, "How old is Michael?"

"Eleven." Tiffany answered reflexively.

"He'll enjoy the extra money you'll make doing this." John added.

"I'm not a whore." Tiffany said. There was uncertainty in her voice. She added, "I can't sell myself."

"I suppose then you're not a whore. You're just a good mother trying to get the best for your son." John said dismissively then turned from Tiffany. She looked confused. She started to stammer something but john cut her off with "You tried to trap me with sex, and yet you're not a whore. You told me that you were protected and you're a good person. Get off my property. Don't bother going to the office on Monday. We don't need you're kind. Oh and by the way, don't bother making any false accusations, I've got surveillance cameras. Your whole little strip tease is on hard disk and believe me, I've got all of our conversation on audio. So take your scheming ass home and tell your son that you're moving into an efficiency apartment."

Tiffany turned to leave and this time it looked like she was going home, but just as she reached her car she turned and asked, "what does dress like every day is Daniel's day mean?"

"What the fuck does it matter, you turned it down remember?" John replied.

"I know but I was just thinking if it weren't too obvious." Tiffany replied timorously.

John walked up to her car. They talked for thirty minutes or so. I couldn't hear anything they said and I'm sure Daniel couldn't hear anything either. I looked out the driveway and realized that my car was still parked on the street. They would see it. Daniel and I go to lunch at least once a week and I always drive. He was certain to recognize my car. I backed up away from the hedge and walked as quietly as I could back to the street. I pulled my car around the corner then ran back to John's house. Tiffany was gone. Daniel and John were talking.

They were standing close together.

"Don't give her time to change her mind" John said.

After a while I heard another snippet, it was Daniel and he said "Damn, you'll get a show. We'll have a great time."

"Just make sure you get it on disk." John insisted.

Daniel shot him a doubtful look, then asked, "How am I going to do that?"

John's reply was "Figure something out. But, it has to be on disk. She came to us. I don't want her turning the tables on us."

"Even if we have it on disk, if she takes us to court it could ruin the company. I mean think about it, even though she is wrong and we are right, the whole sordid thing will get played out in court. " Daniel replied.

"She won't take us to court." John said with finality.

"How can you say that?" Daniel replied with a raised cheek and furrowed brow.

John was staring at the floor. He looked up into Daniel's eyes and said, "Daniel, you don't get anywhere with just a stick. And believe me a carrot will get you only so far. We're going to use both. Do you care if she gets a little bonus in her check?"

"That depends if I get more of what I got tonight." Daniel said with a huge toothy smile.

"That's the only way she'll get the bonus. It won't be too much and it won't be too little. We don't want her to think we are paying for it; because that will only make her feel insulted. At the same time, she needs to get enough to keep that kid of hers in video games and her in lots of those designer dresses she likes so much."

The two men continued to conspire as they walked back into the house. I took the slam of the sliding glass door as my cue to head home.

engywwok
engywwok
632 Followers