Tiffany's Epiphany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Adam, hi" As I step down off the barstool, the girl within me smoothly takes the reigns. My ass draws his attention, hips swaying towards him voluptuously, my nipples high and proud and every muscle, every sinew within me moves with the sultry rhythm pulsing from my puckered ring.

"Hello again" I whisper into him as I slip my hand into his and lean forward to peck him on the cheek. "You have a lovely place here"

"I do. I do. Thank you, miss..."

"Oh yes," I giggle "I quite forgot. Please call me..."

"Tiffany, I think" he finishes

"Tiffany?" I pause, "Yes, right. Tiffany's perfect. Please call me Tiffany"

It feels so right letting him make decisions for me and he does it so sensitively.

"Shall we take our table? Come..." he beckons with one hand whilst placing the other on the small of my back, caringly, guiding me over to where Tamara is waiting.

"You've done amazing, Tamara. First class job, really. Hasn't she?"

His hand rests casually on my round curvy butt and the butterflies leap up into my heart, catching my breath.

"She has. I've got so much to learn from you, Tamara. I do hope you can help me some more."

"Oh sweetheart, of course I will. We'll have our girly fun whenever he's not around" she jests with him and winks at me.

"Exactly" he grins "There's going to be plenty of fun going around for all of us to enjoy. We're going to see how Tiffany likes her first flight and take it from there, Tamara-darling. Is that okay?"

"Yes, of course it is" she replies, "I'm looking forward to having her...on board...for as long as it pleases you both. I am at your disposal, as always, Adam-sir"

"Great. Well I'll grab myself a brandy and you ladies can serve the food, if you'd like to...?"

Tamara looks at me with that cheeky smile. "You want to learn something right away?"

"Yesssss ma'am" I tease, pinching her boob playfully as we head towards the canteen.

-

Wagyu tenderloin steak with truffle-leek marshmallow, red wine sauce, potato gratin, asparagus and beetroot jus, a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon on the side, followed by the richest, creamiest pot au chocolat a devilish girl could ever dream of. The food is sensational but I can't eat that much - none of us do. Instead we tease each other, light-heartedly, about getting lost on your holidays, meeting rich gentlemen on distant roadsides and ending up sipping red wine in long haul mile-high clubs.

After dinner I excuse myself for the ladies' room and Tamara disappears to get herself freshened up after the long day she's had.

Adam is alone when I return to the lounge. He stands facing away, holding his glass with such a refined stillness about him. I could watch him all day but I feel my wanting rising up loudly. Perhaps he feels it too. Can he feel my attention?

He turns to face me, resting his glass down gently and taking my hand in his.

"It's great that you're here, Tiffany."

I blush as he says it, peering deep into me and seeing her wide doe eyes looking innocently back at him. I struggle for words but he puts his finger to my lips.

"Ssshh... You're tired. It's okay. Don't try to force any words."

He kisses the back of my hands and squeezes them fondly before placing them on his broad shoulders.

"You're in the flow, Tiff, and it's beautiful to watch. I knew from the first moment I looked into your eyes that you'd find yourself up here. IN here..." he places a finger on my heart which is practically jumping out of my chest and rolls his thumb around my swollen nipple. I moan with pleasure.

"Am I right? Have you found your new self in there?"

I nod - spellbound by his caress, "It feels so right, Adam. I never knew I had these feelings within me. I never knew I could just..."

"...Allow them?" he can read my mind "Let them just...come...up?"

"Yeah. It's like that" I can barely speak

With one hand tweaking my nipples softly, his other hand strokes my cheek, brushing the hair from my eyes and kneading my earlobe gently.

"That's all you have to do, Tiff. It's all you ever have to do in life... Just allow your feelings to flow unfettered. Don't hold back, baby, okay?"

He leans in to plant a kiss on my quivering lips and his hand slides down my arm, releasing all those shivers and all those butterflies up towards my queasy mind...but again the words stick in my throat.

As if sensing it, he touches my throat with one lingering finger "You feel it there ...the energy? Is it stuck in your throat, baby?"

"Mmmm" I can only nod

"Because there are words you need to express and the energy can't flow until you voice them - that's why it's stuck in your throat, sweetheart."

He's right, I know it. There are things I'm dying to say, but my head is spinning so much I can't seem to form a sentence. I don't even know what I want to say.

"Come here" he switches hands and works on the other nipple now, sliding the other hand down to squeeze my butt cheek...pulling me into his embrace. Our lips meet in a probing kiss and my tongue greets his with rapt attention. We smooch quietly for several minutes, my whole body relaxing into his arms as the plane rocks us gently. My hips... his arms... this flight... all swaying together.

"Good girl" and I feel his cock pressed hard up against mine. "Do you know what you want to say yet?"

"Yes" I nod, seeing it all so clearly "I love you, Adam. And I want to give my whole self to you, fully and completely. My mind, body and soul are yours and in the name of flow I offer my life to you...to attend to you, if you'll have me."

He sighs into a warm, contented smile which I feel rising up from his belly.

"You're a good girl," pulling me in tighter against him. "Do you feel that?" ...his stiff cock practically entering me... "Do you know what I want you to do?"

I nod my head and kiss him fully before reaching down to take his bulging cock in my hand. He pulls me over to the bar and leans back against it as I drop down on my knees and work his trousers free...his throbbing cock springing free like a lion from a cage.

I've never wanted something to fill my mouth as much as I do now in this moment. I practically launch myself onto his shaft and he kneads my ear lobes, running his fingers through my hair eagerly.

It's my first time sucking a cock and I've found my place like a kid in a sweet shop. I attend to it, dutifully, with every muscle in my mouth...and tongue...and throat. Oh, my throat, as he pushes inside me deeper and I'm gagging...gagging for him to go deeper still.

I suck the life out of it. I kiss it, passionately, with as much suction as this great man deserves. And I want to give him more. And more. I want him to feel what I'm feeling...this fervour...this intensity...this agonising need, right now, to have his throbbing cock buried as deeply as possible within me.

I taste salty cum building up in my mouth and I pause to savour the taste. I want everything about this man. His cum tastes like ambrosial nectar dripping from heaven. His cock is heaven. I lick him clean and get ready to give him more but he strokes my head as if to say no. "Slowly, sweetheart. Come up here with me."

I like the sound of that and he lifts me powerfully up onto a barstool, slipping his trousers off in the process.

My own cock is rock hard and dribbling through my panties and I grin sheepishly in apology.

"Don't be embarrassed, Tiff-sweety - not with me, okay?"

I nod meekly. "I can't help it. I'm so horny for you"

"I know. I know" his tone is so soft, so reassuring "We're going to make love now. Would you like that?"

"Uhuh" I nod, with absolute certainty screaming at me from every cell of my body "Yes, I would...very much"

"And we're going to invite Tamara to join us - is that okay with you?"

"Yes, yes, of course." I long for that too "Would you like me to go get her for you?"

"No, it's okay Tiffany. She'll be along in a minute, I'm sure."

"Tammy!" he calls out.

"Now let's see that body of yours... How does it feel on you?"

Oh, those words...like he can read my mind, body and soul all at once.

"My body is amazing. It's electrifying. I never felt like this before. Like I've never been alive until now... Like, is this even really happening to me?" my eyes roll with disbelief and he smiles longingly.

"Yes, it's real. It's happening... You've found your real self. You're a girl, Tiff. You're a good girl..." lifting me into his arms he carries me over to the sofa and in those few seconds, held in those two arms, I feel completely freed as a girl.

Completely free and completely full... sitting on his lap we kiss slowly and passionately, his hands slipping inside my leggings and a finger toying my pink, virgin asshole through my panties.

"Yes! Yes, Adam," I look at him bluntly with no trace of shame anymore. "I'm a girl and I know it now. I've got a raging hard on and I want you to flip me over and slide that gorgeous cock all the way inside me until I come like the dirty, dripping slut that I am."

He laughs in fits at my rampant exuberance as the dam breaks and a lifetime of sexual frustration comes tumbling forth.

"And I know I'm a girl because I'm asking nicely but it's up to you. I'd like you to suck my tits as I slide onto your member...but at the end of the day I'm your bitch and I'm here to do as I'm told - whatever you tell me, Adam"

I look up into his eyes, hopefully, and his expression becomes placid again.

"You're beautiful, Tiffany-sweetheart, and your surrender will take you far. Now let's slip those leggings off you and see how you move"

I stand up unquestioningly, on autopilot, as the slut within me obediently complies. Turning halfway, I arch my back further so my breasts bulge out invitingly and giving him a good view of my round butt, I slide the leggings down to my ankles and leave them there, giving him an eyeful of my swollen cock all trussed up in these tight panties.

I hear footsteps and Tamara pads over with sultry eyes, wearing next to nothing. With silk panties accentuating her long golden legs and those bouncing breasts bursting to break free from the skimpy bra, her curvy figure is a sight to behold. I am speechless... I want her to play with me and she knows it.

"Hey, girlfriend," she beams "how are you liking your new job?"

By way of an answer I lower myself onto the bone of Adam's knee, submissively, and reach to stroke his cock with one hand whilst beckoning her over with the other.

"You taught me to attend to him and I'm learning the trade." I reply, proudly

"How's she doing, Adam? Is she attending to your every need?" she moves over to me and puts an arm on my shoulder, affectionately.

"One by one we're getting there, yes."

"Oh, that's nice," she says "It's so nice that the three of us can all get along and do our thing"

She leans in to kiss me, and then leans across to kiss Adam, who's starting to see what's coming next as she sits candidly opposite me on his other knee.

"Ah, now that's nice" Adam coo's "Both my girls sitting on my lap together." He slides a hand down each of our backs and I feel him slipping into my panties, probing for my vacant love hole. Tamara's obviously getting the same treatment and she moans gently, placing one hand on my girly chin admiringly and the other on my left hand that's frantically busy with Adam's cock. Her touch is electric...immediate...decisive...and it stops me in my tracks. Her soft skin on mine, she begins caressing my hand, ever so gently... squeezing and moulding my grip around his beating shaft. Merging my touch with hers she guides me into a gentle rhythm and his cock responds vigorously.

"Tender, Tiffy...tender" her wistful, lingering eyes meet with mine and we giggle as sisters...becoming lovers. "Let's show you how to attend to a cock, shall we?" My other hand begins to explore her long, tanned legs and together we rub him off.

"Shall we, Tiffy, hmmm?" she repeats suggestively as we knead Adam's love muscle with one, single motion. One tempo, one sense, one current... our hands move as one, guided by the one, same energy...the same feeling...the same vibration. Synchronised... hypnotised... I am lost in her eyes...in my own reflection...my own passion... Our hearts beat as one, our thoughts merge as one...and for one celestial millisecond we dissolve into eternity and I know that it is not her guiding me, nor me guiding her... Neither one of us is 'doing' a thing; we are both lost at sea... floating... buoyed-up on rolling waves of effortless surrender ...synchronised and harmonised by the higher cosmic frequencies coursing through our open hearts.

"Care to attend to another cock, hmmmm, Tiffy?" and I suddenly realise what she wants me to do.

She stands up for a second while Adam tugs her panties down swiftly with one hand and her cock springs free in front of my eyes. Settling back upon his knee with a pleased giggle she pulls my head forward, ever so gently, towards her and all the way down onto her cock. As I take in into my mouth, willingly, Adam's finger finds its mark behind me and glides gently and fully into my waiting rectum.

And there we both sit for a few minutes, both being fingered quietly and softly with me bobbing up and down on her sizeable member. All is silent apart from our hushed, contented moans and the low, continuous hum of the airplane.

"Good girl, Tiffy" she encourages "I'll teach you everything you need to know to fulfil your duty. You do want to fulfil him, don't you sweetheart?"

I pay homage to her cock, suckling it fondly as confirmation.

"Good girl" she continues "because when you fulfil him completely, he'll be sure to fill you nice and full in return"

"Ohhh," I cry with ecstasy, "Yes I want that. I want that..." and she pushes me down again, her big cock beating further into the back of my mouth.

"You want that, Tiffy?" she teases me "You want him to fill you nice and full, baby?"

"Mmmmm... Yeaaaasss" as she starts to pump her hips slightly and her balls flap against my chin, Adam's slides a second finger into me and I yelp with pleasure, my tits bouncing softly on her knee.

"It's all about attention, baby - you know that right?"

"Mmmmm?"

"The more you give, the more you receive, Tiffy. Attention is something that has to be paid" and all of a sudden I get the point and her cock becomes an object of devotion for me. I'm worshipping it...adoring every inch of it. And then, feeling something growing in my left hand - something huge - I realise I'm neglecting Adam's cock and shift my attention back to him.

"Concentrate," she commands "Attend to both your lovers equally. Lap it up, sister"

And now Adam stirs as his leg moves beneath me. I take my weight off him and lean forward towards Tamara who also rearranges herself onto the sofa gladly. Leaving Adam behind for a moment, I lose myself in her eyes and we kiss unrestrained for the first time. She reaches behind her and her giant boobs spring free as the skimpy bra pings to the floor. I start to suck her heaving breasts, hungrily, as I sense her wanting, and as I stretch forward I feel Adam's hands tug at my panties.

I'm so hot now, I'm coming to boiling point. Never have I wanted something more than what is occurring right now. Never have I felt an urge like this - a calling so deep... an instinct so primal, so burning... an actual physical bodily requirement to feel this gorgeous man entrench himself firmly within me as soon as humanly possible while I devote every strand of my concentration to tending to the fine-looking woman's cock that fills my wanton mouth.

Onto my knees I drop in front of her, resuming my unswerving commitment to her cock. I need to hear her moan. I owe it to her. It is my duty. I owe her so, so much... Her cock tastes sweet now, in the saltiest possible way, as Adam's hands slide my panties down to my knees and I feel his lubed-up cock rubbing gently up and down between my ass cheeks, bringing me to a climax with anticipation.

With powerful hands on my hips, he presses up against me, and with my mouth full of Tamara, he nudges gently...gently in.

"Ohhhh," we all moan together as he slips his rod beyond and I feel my ass give up the fight. I am his now. I want everything that he wants - the both of them; I feel their every desire as my own.

Tamara caresses my ears and runs her soft fingers through my hair, comfortingly, as I go to town on her beating cock and squeeze her breasts with my free hand. I want only one thing now - just for them to please themselves with me however they so wish. The more they wish, the more I feel that same lustful desire growing within me...bubbling upwards... as Adam thrusts deeper and deeper inside me. He's starting to build up now. I feel him relaxing into a steady pace and my ass relaxes around him like a good slut. His balls slap against mine rhythmically as I bob up and down on Tamara.

My whole universe is moving now. Squeezed into a love sandwich, being filled from both ends, my cum oozes onto the floor as my wild erection goes unnoticed, longing to be touched...yet I feel no desire to. This is a very strange feeling. My body wanting one thing, while my heart and soul needing another so badly, so deeply, with a fervid intensity that silences any demands from my body in a Tantric husssssshhh that reverberates from head to toe and back again.

Tamara cradles my head, lifting me up and back slightly, impaling me deeper onto Adam who gratefully appreciates the change of angle, thrusts into heaven and delivers shivers of electrons whizzing me into infinity. She moves up onto her knees, plants my hands squarely on her butt cheeks and aims forward into my mouth, which duly obliges.

"Mmmmm, good girl, yessss" she squeals as I slide a finger inside her without neglecting my mouth duties for a split second. "She's learning fast."

Adam holds my limp body from behind, now cupping my boy-boobs and working my nipples between finger and thumb, amplifying my blissful submission ten-fold.

"Where does Tiffy need attending to, I wonder... Does that feel better?"

And it does. It does... Every decision they make just gets better and better, sending me spiralling up to new heights of erotic delight. Adam pumps on steadily and my wanton ass draws him further and further in, gradually skewering myself deeper and deeper onto his love machine. I push back into him but he stops me.

"No, Tiffy, you just relax. Give yourself up entirely, every muscle... We'll do the pushing. You just feel it. Can you feel the spit-roast?"

And that image blows my mind into gay abandon. A girly cock pressing into my mouth... A manly cock embedded deep in my ass... Being tossed around like a rag doll, they furrow in at both angles, inching deeper in through the fathoms of my vacant body which swells and stretches to accommodate then, bending and flexing...giving itself up wholly and shamelessly into complete submission.

It feels like their two cocks are searching for each other, trying to make contact inside me. My two lovers edge into embrace, pulling and squeezing their bodies closer as I writhe uncontrollably between them, succumbing to gyratory paralysis. "You like her?" Adam coos to Tamara "I got her for you...to help you, tend to you...attend to us"

I'm nothing but a sex toy for these pounding love gods and it feels impossibly certain that I was born for this moment, to oblige their every needs in dutiful service. Whatever their hearts desire becomes instantly engraved into my own deepest wishes and every fibre of my being aches for their satisfaction as Adam's red hot branding iron singes his stamp deeper and deeper within me. My will is his, forever.

"Ohhhh Adam, come here" Tamara sighs and pulls him onto her bosom "Thank you so, so much. It's lovely to be appreciated. It's all a girl ever wants, you know that..."