Tiffany's Lessons Begin Ch. 01

Story Info
A little mind control goes a long way.
5.1k words
4.5
118k
42
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shin1to
shin1to
36 Followers

Tiffany Adams had the face of an angel, but the devil definitely had a hand in the design of her body. The curvy 18-year old strolled through the lobby of the midtown Manhattan building where her daddy's company occupied the top floor. Standing 5 foot 6 inches high and wearing stylish Prada black leather heeled-boots that rose to her knees, but fell nearly a foot short of the top of her black miniskirt, the girl could stop traffic - and knew it. The 68 degree August New York weather had provided the perfect setting for this sensual jewel to strut her stuff. She wore a red bolero jacket demurely buttoned up. Under it she had a white silk blouse was buttoned over a white silk 35 C cup bra that held up her full breasts. Her black expertly-coiffed hair framed her delicate features like black velvet in a jewel box sets off gems in a bright light.

The elevator starter said, "Afternoon, Miss Adams."

"Hi, Eddie," she said to the man old enough to be her father. She barely noticed him. But, after all, here he was running the elevator console in daddy's building. He didn't merit any more respect than that...

She boarded the nearest open elevator and smirked to herself as she saw one of the businessmen already inside the car nudge the fellow next to him. Men are so silly, she thought. They had been falling all over themselves for her since she turned 12 and started maturing early. Daddy's money didn't do anything to diminsh their admiration either. Anyone who wasn't stunned by her appearance still would genuflect before the Adams millions. She was off to lunch with Daddy, Ben Adams, this afternoon. Just the two of them ... or so she thought.

Adams Exports had two huge frosted glass doors which Tiffany pushed through imperiously. She was the princess of the manor, after all. She was aware that everyone in the firm knew who she was and would do anything she wanted - and smile all the while. She didn't have a very high opinion of any of them. She considered them bought and paid for - like her clothes only not as expensive. That thought caused her to giggle to herself ...

Approaching the receptionist desk, she wondered at the young black man behind it. Must be new; she hadn't see him before... Oh, well ... "Please tell Mr. Adams I'm here," she said barely looking down at the fellow...

"Who shall I say ..." he managed to get out...

"His daughter," she cut him off coldly as if his question couldn't have been dumber...

"Oh..." he blurted and fumbled with the keyboard in front of him... clearly unnerved...

Tiffany took obvious delight in the young man's discomfort ...

"There's the apple of my eye," she heard from behind her ...

Spinning around with her 'daddy smile' lighting up her face, she held out her arms for a big hug.

"Watch the hands," she heard a deep voice say, as she wrapped her arms around him.

She looked up to see one the of the biggest blackest men she had ever seen looking into her eyes. She felt herself shrink back from him...

Ben Adams stood six feet tall and weighed 190 lbs. He didn't look small to anyone. Nonetheless, the black man approaching dwarfed him.

"Sweetheart, I'd like you to meet Joseph Adeosun from Nigeria."

"Oh ..." she said and found herself blushing unaccountably. Was it just the unexpected presence of the dark giant? Or was there something menacing about him... "It's a pleasure," Tiffany said, holding out her hand.

"The pleasure is mine, princess," he said in a deep voice that reminded her of Darth Vader in Star Trek. Her tiny white hand was swallowed up in his huge black mitt. "I can see why you are so proud of her, Ed," he said to Mr. Adams, but didn't take his eyes from Tiffany's.

She could feel her neck heating up. What was it about this man that so disturbed her? After all, here she was with Daddy. It wasn't like anyone could or would dare hurt her here of all places. But his eyes didn't leave hers ... they seemed to be looking inside her ... and enjoying what he saw ...

"Mr. Adeosun owns one of the largest exporting firms in Lagos," her father said. "I hope you don't mind if he joins us for lunch today..."

"Not at all," she lied, removing her hand ... She just wanted to escape the disturbing man's gaze. Somehow he made her feel exposed ... to him she wasn't wearing $3500 worth of designer clothes that intimidated people left and right ... and let them know she was special ... she just felt uneasy and ... uncovered.

This is some prime pussy, Adeosun was thinking ...How to reach her?... And, why is she so uncomfortable?... Her father is oblivious ...

Mr. Adams left the two together while he returned to his office for his Blackberry wireless communicator. The busy executive couldn't be out of reach for an instant.

"Your father tells me you are off to college next month" Adeosun said. "You must be leaving some poor boy at home with a broken heart."

Tiffany laughed uneasily ... while rather sophisticated as the daughter of a multimillionaire, she hadn't experienced much with the opposite sex. Daddy had strict rules and most of the boys at school were so silly she didn't want to waste her time with them. One of daddy's rules had been that she maintain excellent grades and that took a lot of her time, too. Also, she very much enjoyed getting pampered at The Spa and spending daddy's money in the boutiques. "No," she said, "I haven't had time for much of that."

Ahh, excellent!Adeosun thought.That accounts for the uneasiness. She has no experience with men. The boys at her school wouldn't be exciting enough to reach her. She was reacting to him! How interesting ...

"Okay, gang, let's go," Adams said, returning, reaching for his daughter's hand.

Tiffany breathed a sigh of relief at daddy's return. She felt the man finally release her from his gaze.

"My club has an excellent chef, Joseph. I'm sure you will be impressed..."

"I am already," the big man said.

On the elevator ride down, Adams told his daughter about the rite of passage in Adeosun's country which required him to kill a lion with his bare hands.

"My gosh...," Tiffany blurted. Maybe this streak of power in the man was what had disturbed her so... how had she sensed it, she wondered.

"It wasn't a very big lion," he said, chuckling...

Tiffany envisioned him in a loin cloth with a spear in his hand and felt a shiver ...

"We're going to ride in a Rolls, honey..." Adams said ... "Mr. Adeosun travels first class..."

"Fun," Tiffany responded. "I haven't ridden in one before ..."

As they exited the building in midtown, a huge black car with darkened windows pulled up to meet them at the curb.

The car had an abbreviated front seat area and an extended back seat area, like a stretch limo.

Tiffany climbed in first and her father slid in next to her. She breathed a sigh of relief at the seating arrangement. Then Adeosun appeared at the other side of the car and climbed into the rear with them. There were rear facing seats. He took one of them ...

"Hope my long legs don't get anyone tangled," he joked. But, his seat afforded him the perfect view up Tiffany's long legs and short skirt. She wasn't able to turn her body or her legs would have been against her daddy's. Their host smiled at her ...

"I wonder if Adams Imports needs one of these for its senior staff ..." Adams said, half-joking.

Tiffany tried to keep her hands in front of her skirt ... she had worn a white low rise panties, they were a very soft fine material with the thinnest stitching, she hated pantylines ... so old wave ...

At the club, they were seated at a prime table. Tiffany always enjoyed being served in this first class way .... When the waiter came, her Daddy ordered 25-year-old single malt scotch for the men and allowed her to have a pinacolada. Adeosun must be important too him, she thought. He is usually stricter about her drinking alcohol.... Lunch went well. Tiffany had grilled sea bass and two more pinacoladas ... she had become a bit giggly by the time the final coffee course came.

"Ben, I have enjoyed your club and hospitality immensely ... please allow me to order the coffee course... we have a wonderful coffee drink in Lagos that I would like to share with you .... Do you like coffee, Tiffany ...?" Adeosun asked.

Tiffany giggled ... "I single-handedly support the Starbucks by us," she said.

"Good ..." Adoesun answered. "Now, where is our waiter? Oh, I see him ... " He rose to meet the waiter.

"You don't need to go get him ..." Adams interjected.

Adeosun smiled at them and looked into Tiffany's eyes ..."I know ... I want to surprise you..."

Tiffany felt the look and another shiver ran down her spine ... what was it about him?

"Say, mate," he said to their waiter. "I want you to mix us up three coffees and add double shots of Kahlua and Myers rum along with a shot of Bailey's." He handed the waiter a $20 bill. "You can do that, can't you?"

"You bet, sir ... anything else you want, just let me know," he said, pocketing the money. Nice start for the day. He knew Adams was a halfway decent tipper, too. This was gravy.

Adeosun headed back to Tiffany and her father smiling broadly.She had three pinacoladas and clearly doesn't know how to drink. The old man has a meeting this afternoon ... and I have plans for his succulent daughter ..."They know how to make it..." he said. "It is a wonderful, very popular drink in my country. I hope you will like it, Tiffany. Do you drink adult coffee drinks?"

Her father laughed. "Not usually, but in honor of the occasion, we'll make an allowance."

"Daddy! I drink Coffee Bailey's at the club all the time!" Tiffany protested.

Good, Adeosun thought.She needs to prove her maturity .... He smiled again, licking his lips in anticipation, hoping the give her an opportunity far greater than this to prove her maturity ... actually, to demonstrate her insecurity...

Adeosun smiled again when the waiter arrived. He had done it up proudly, holding a tray with huge three steaming mugs covered with whipped cream.

"Excellent," he said. "My compliments again on your club, Adams. This is a first rate accommodation."

The waiter beamed, as did his host.

"A post-prandial toast," Adeosun said, raising his mug. "To a long and mutually satisfying relationship."

"I'll drink to that," Adams said, lifting his mug and taking a sip. "MMMMmmmm, that's delicious... do I detect a hint of rum?"

Tiffany took a sip, too. The powerful liqueurs were masked by the coffee taste. "Gosh, it's delicious," she said. "What do you call it? So I know what to ask for ..."

"I created it myself," Adeosun said, smiling directly at her ... "I call it African Baptism. I can't tell you how happy I am that you like it, Tiffany." He reached across the table and put his hand on top of hers briefly.

The huge black mitt presented a dramatic contrast to her tiny white one... Tiffany marvelled at the warmth of it ...

"Oh my ..." Adams said looking at this Rolex. "Where did the time go? I have a 2:30, I can't get out of..."

Adeosun was all understanding. "Don't worry about it, Ben. I did want to ask a favor of you before you left. I wondered if I might keep your Tiffany for a while this afternoon ... she is about the same age as my own daughter. I wondered if she might help me do some shopping for her. I want to bring something back from 'the big city.'

Tiffany felt her heart sink even through the current dull haze she was experiencing. Oh my god ... I don't want to be alone with him ... please, daddy... say no, went through her head.

Adeosun was peering into her eyes again. Behind his back, Ben Adams was nodding his head broadly to his beautiful daughter.

Tiffany realized she had no choice. It was important to Daddy. Period. "I'd be happy to," she said, venturing to look into the tall man's eyes. He was peering into hers with what looked like a hint of a smile...what amused him about her?

Ben Adams kissed his daughter, shook hands again with Joseph and took his leave. Tiffany faced her challenge... she took another healthy drink of the sweet drink to fortify herself.

"Wonderful, Tiffany," Adeosun said. "I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to your help. You clearly have a highly developed fashion sense. My daughter's appearance will definitely benefit from your input."

"Thank you. I'm happy to do it," she said. "I have expensive taste, though," she giggled. "At least that's what daddy says ..."

"It's obvious that you do. You're a thorobred if I ever saw one. " Adeosun said, visually appraising her and her outfit. "I'm guessing those Prada boots set Ben back plenty... and here's to our adventure." He lifted his drink again in a toast.That's right, princess ... let's drown those remaining inhibitions of yours completely ...

Tiffany took another healthy drink of her African Baptism, enjoying the taste and false fortification...

"I thought I would get her a couple of sweaters ..." he said, eyeing Tiffany's breasts. "She is about your size ... what are you about a 35B?"

"I'm 35C," Tiffany the student blurted out, while Tiffany the deer in the headlights cursed herself for spitting out intimate information about the exact cup size of her breasts to this man ...

"Really," he said, again looking studiously at her breasts ...

Tiffany felt her neck heating up under his appraisal. ... She lifted her mug to partially hide her face while drinking down too much of the strong drink too fast ...

He put his hand on top of hers lightly. "What do you say we take these with us?" He asked. The huge mugs were nearly finished at this point.

"All right," she said. Tiffany felt a little fuzzy .... She thought there wasn't that much left to the drink, anyway but, why not?

"Where is our waiter?" he asked, looking around. "Oh, I see him." He raised his hand and rose at the same time to approach the youth. They met 15 feet from the table. Adeosun turned around and pointed to the drinks on the table. "Pick those up and give us two fresh ones in carryout cups, will you?"

The heavily tipped waiter was only to anxious to accommodate the tall man. He returned in two minutes with a couple of fancy 'travel mugs' with the club logo on them - filled to the brim with fresh coffee drinks.

Tiffany rose with Adeosun and found her balance with slight difficulty ...

"Uh oh," the older man said. "Maybe the little lady has had her limit ..."

Tiffany composed herself and picked up her travel mug. "I'm fine," she said, not appreciating the 'little lady' remark and determined to prove him wrong. She didn't notice the satisfied smile on Adeosun's face.

"Let me help you, Tiffany," he said as she started to wobble a bit. His strong hand grasped her upper arm and she silently, but gratefully, accepted his help. Too late she realized his help included the back of his hand intermittently brushing the side of her breast ...

Tiffany held her travel mug in one hand and allowed herself to be led by the arm ... she also became aware of something ... as Joseph's hand brushed the side of her breast, she felt the globe warming under his contact ... her nipples were also tightening ... she inhaled deeply ... surprised ... it felt verrrry nice.

At this point in her life, Tiffany had had minimal contact with the opposite sex. Some dates, some clumsy fumbling by high school lotharios. But, she had primarily been amused by their clumsiness. At no point had she experienced pleasure in the form of sensuality or eroticism... the fact that an older man's hand bumping her breastrepeatedly was giving her pleasure was a shock literally and figuratively... Her policy had always beenhands offbecause there had been nothing in it for her ... Now, in her semi-inebriation, she had the stunning realization that it feltso verrrry nice ...

The elevator ride down to the ground floor also provided new thrills ... Joseph's hand released her arm, sliding against her breast and side as it did. Tiffany found those touches pleasurable... Then, she felt something bump against her backside ... the expensive skirt was not very thick and she could feel fingers slide across first her left cheek then her right .... Normally, she might have said something or turned around to find the culprit ... but, again,. it felt verrrry nice ...

She said nothing, but enjoyed the sensation across her cheeks ... the light, soft horizontal brushing sent little sparks shooting from the skin of her backside right through her pelvic area into her loins ... if it had occurred by itself, the touch would have been inconsequential, but combined with the drinks she was consuming and the hand bumping her breast ... she found herself becoming more aware of parts of her body in a way that she wasn't usually ... She inhaled deeply as the touch awakened another tiny area of her body's landscape ... she felt the warmth spreading inside her down there ...

Although Tiffany couldn't tell, Joseph was indeed watching her. He studied her body language with little swift glances. What he saw pleased him, her altered breathing, the slight flush to her cheeks ... he knew well the early signs of arousal and Tiffany was demonstrating several of them... his own body responded as he thought of the hidden excitement going on in her lush body ...

Bloomingdale's was a short pleasurable walk from Daddy's club ... several bumps of her breast punctuated the journey ... Tiffany felt flushed with the increased blood circulating through her body, particularly to her very sensitive areas ...

"I know exactly where the designer sections are ..." Tiffany said, looking toward the elevators. She didn't want to make eye contact. She had decided she couldn't look into his eyes. She didn't want to see awareness of what was transpiring between them. If she didn't acknowledge it ... well, maybe it just wasn't happening ...

"My daughter is already benefitting from your expertise, Tiffany. It would take me an hour to locate it on my own." He gestured at the size of the huge New York department store, but his hand gave her breast another nudge the she felt reverberate through her body and settle in her lower stomach. "Are we going to ride the elevators again?

"Yes," she said as they approached the elevator bank.

"Good," he responded. "I enjoyed the last ride ..."

Tiffany's neck colored slightly ... she, too, had enjoyed the ride down to the ground floor ... as the touches heightened her own personal state ....

The door opened and several people got on after deferring to Tiffany and Joseph. Again, his hand released her arm. This time it slid down, touching the side of her breast, her lower rib cage and came to rest at the side of her hip... Tiffany shivered inwardly with the sensations ... the touching points felt like little sensual explosions as nerve ends registered the contact and reported it to her brain ... Tiffany reveled in the new sensations as well as the lingering ones at her breasts ... her nipples remain distended and her breasts radiated heat ... Joseph maintained a slight contact with the side of her cheek, again moving about an inch back and then returning ... Tiffany felt the electricity run through her body again, settling in the warm and dampening spot between her legs ... her neck turned pink as she realized how pleasurable this was ...

The elevator door opened on the designer shop floor and they disembarked.

"I thought we might look at sweaters," he said.

"Sure," the pretty teen answered. "They have a nice selection here."

They found their way to one of the counters full of sweaters.

"This is the size she would wear," Tiffany said, warming to their task. She was a born and bred shopper.

"I like this beige one," he noted after a moment. "Would you mind taking off your jacket, so I can see how it looks?"

shin1to
shin1to
36 Followers
12