Tiffany's Lessons Begin Ch. 02

Story Info
Tiffany accepts a ride in Joseph's Rolls.
2.6k words
4.62
87.8k
13
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shin1to
shin1to
36 Followers

By the time Tiffany and Joseph reached the street, they could see the big black car approaching...

"Goooood," she whispered, more to herself than Joseph.

He opened the door for her and let her climb in, then closed it behind her. Joseph walked around the car and said something to the driver, then got in the back seat with Tiffany who was watching him expectantly...

"I think I need to sit next to you. What do you think, Tiffany?" he said, sliding across the luxurious leather to her side.

Tiffany's dulled mind failed to grasp the fact that Joseph had already moved beside her before she had a chance to reply, as if her answer were irrelevant.

"Yes... okay," she said, feeling somehow one step behind Joseph in their situation... as she had all day. Her heart beat rapidly... a fresh excitation in the form of anxiety coursed through her. She was alone with a huge man in his car and, in fact, at his mercy. The darkened windows wouldn't be much help... However, her newfound craving for the sensations he had awakened inside her healthy and nubile young body overrode her fears...

"I have been admiring your earrings," he said, reaching up and grasping Tiffany's right ear lobe above the diamond stud. His fingers held her ear gently and squeezed softly as they covered her entire ear. It felt wonderful to Tiffany... God, ears too... went through her mind... how many places in her body could Joseph make feel wonderful?.. how many...

"Let me see the other one," he said evenly.

Tiffany turned her head so he could inspect her other earring.

Joseph reached up and softly traced the outline of her left ear while still gently holding the first...

Tiffany leaned back against the sumptuous leather seat and Joseph's hands continued their soft manipulation of her ear lobes. He had said something about diamonds, but his fingers caressed her ears...

Tiffany closed her eyes and bathed in these fresh sweet sensations... how did this man who was a stranger to her this morning have the power to give her such unending thrills?... a soft hum came from Tiffany's throat as the fingers gently fondled her earlobes... Tiffany was purring...

"I wonder if they come from Africa," Joseph said. "Do you know, Tiffany?"

Tiffany opened her eyes, slightly disturbed at being taken out of the sweet zone to which Joseph's fingers had transported her.

"Don't know..." she said, eager to return to her bliss...

"Did you know that Africa is a major diamond producer?" he asked... his fingers hadn't left her ears.

"Unh huh... I guess... so," she answered lazily, nodding her head slightly... his fingers made her feel so sweet, why did he keep interrupting her with dumb questions?

"You don't know very much about my country, do you?" Joseph asked.

"I'm sorry... I don't..." she said, feeling as though she had insulted him.

"Would you like me to teach you, Tiffany?" Those were the words Joseph said, and those were the words Tiffany heard, but she understood an entirely different message... do you like my touching you... do you want me to continue... I want you to approve of it... no more hiding... acknowledge that you love it...

"Yes," she said, in answer to his question(s)... She also felt eager to make up for her imagined slight. His fingers caressed her earlobes... Tiffany felt she would listen to anything he wanted to talk about as long as he didn't take his hands from her... and somehow his teaching her would include more touching... she felt a shiver of anticipation course through her body... it started at the tips of her toes and raced up to her earlobes in Joseph's fingers...

"Africa is the second largest of the seven cunt-inents," Joseph said, and his fingers dropped from her ear lobes to each side of her bare neck...

Cunt-inents? Tiffany wondered... why did that word cause a further sensual reaction below her belt? She felt the delicious softness of his fingers on her neck...

"Do you know how big Africa is," Joseph asked while his fingers and thumbs gently caressed Tiffany's neck.

"Unh uhh," she said feeling not smart but wonderfully excited...

"Africa covers 11,700,000 square miles, Tiffany," he said. "If your body were the cunt-inent of Africa, it would cover 11,700,000 square miles." His hands slipped down from her neck to her shoulders... her bare arms... her wrists... her fingers... they went back to her shoulders and began slipping down... touching every square millimeter of Tiffany along the way...

Tiffany breathed in deeply and the hands came across her breasts... then her lower ribcage... her stomach... how many million miles...

"Think of your body being 11,700,000 square miles, Tiffany," Joseph said as if reading her mind. His hands slipped down over her soft miniskirt to her bare legs... a good 14 inches of Tiffany's bare leg extended until the boot top which rested just below her knee. His hands gently caressed each of Tiffany's knees and then slipped down over the boots on the way to her feet... she could feel the hands through the soft supple leather of the boots all the way to her toes... she smiled internally at the thought of being the entire 'cunt-inent' of Africa, she thought, almost giggling to herself, as Joseph covered her flesh applying the latest layer of sensuality...

"How does it feel to be Africa, Tiffany," Joseph asked as his hands slipped back up to her bare knees...

"MMmmmm... I like it," she answered, through her lassitude... I like you travelling over the entire 'cunt-inent', she thought.

"Do you know what the largest mountain in Africa is, Tiffany?" he asked. Joseph's large hand moved to Tiffany's right breast and caressed it... electricity shot through Tiffany at this direct action... her eyes popped open. "Mount Kilimanjaro, Tiffany." He said, looking into her eyes and fondling her breast... God in heaven help me... it feels toooo gooood... I will not stop you... raced through her mind.

She leaned her head back, closed her eyes and wallowed in the sensations coming from the large black hand caressing her breast... soooo tenderly... her nipple had swelled so that every point on it sent back thrilling jolts... the inside of her bra excited her there as Joseph's hand moved... her breasts heaved with each heavy intake of breath...

The entire cunt-inent of Africa is squirming on the backseat of my car, Joseph thought watching Tiffany in her thin white blouse and black miniskirt writhing under his hand...

"Mount Kilimanjaro stands 19,340 feet tall," he said and his right hand cupped her breast from its base like a giant funnel and slid up to its peak...

"How many feet high is Mount Kilimanjaro?" Joseph whispered in Tiffany's ear leaning over her.

Tiffany was still focussed on the exquisite sensation of her breast being handled as Joseph had just done... "Hunh..." was all she managed to get out.

"I'll help you, Tiffany," Joseph said, planting his large hand around the base of her breast exactly as he had just done. "Mount Kilimanjaro stands 19,340 feet tall," he said and his hand cupped her breast from its base again and squeezed it all the way up up to her rigid nipple...

A moan escaped her throat as Joseph's hand executed its wondrous caress for the second time... her mouth was so dry, she felt she couldn't speak... nor did she want to... just touch me some more... I beg you... she thought, looking into his eyes...

His hand caressed her breast again... "What is the name of your highest mountain, Tiffany?" he asked, looking into her eyes, squeezing her large globe gently...

Tiffany swallowed in a dry mouth. He obviously wasn't going to stop asking till he got her answer. "Mount... Killa... man... jaro..." she said and was rewarded with yet another caress. Purrs spilled out of her throat... the fondling had warmed her loins so that Tiffany could feel her panties had actually become moist between her legs... she had never experienced anything like this in her life... she wondered absently if her could smell her...

Joseph's hand went to her other breast..."Do you know what city Mt. Kilimanjaro is in?" Without waiting... and with fondling, he answered his own question. "Mt. Kilimanjaro lies in Tanzania in East Africa." Each huge hand caressed one of her breasts...

"Now, Tiffany. Look at how much you have learned," He squeezed her right breast... "Mount Kilimanjaro is the highest peak..." He caressed her left breast... "Tanzania, in East Africa, is where Mount Kilimanjaro is located... Now, do you know the name of any African deserts?" His hands remained on her breasts, but stopped caressing them as he peered into her eyes... waiting for her to answer.

Tiffany was all confusion... her body rocketed magnificently out of control on its own pleasure binge... and she loved every nanosecond of it... at the same time a large black man had his hands on her breasts... which she was not only permitting, but wallowing in, like a puppy on newly-mowed grass... and he was asking her questions... something about a desert...

"Uhhh... no... I don't know," she stammered and again felt guilty that she had insulted him with her ignorance of his native country.

His hand left her right breast, Mount Kilimanjaro, and began slipping down her rib cage. When it reached her miniskirt, he opened his hand to feel its texture, he said, "Africa has many deserts, Tiffany. The Sahara, which I am sure you have heard of, covers 3,500,000 square miles..." His hand slid across her miniskirt slowly, feeling the texture of the thin, soft material as well as Tiffany's squirming body beneath it... she purred as the hand slipped around her waistband... then down her hip to her hemline... across this to her other leg and up her other side... His hand traversed the area slowly and tenderly... it covered every bit of her skirt in the front which was available to him in her sitting position, but it did not stop at any point...

Tiffany reeled, her head pounding... this was the most intense set of sensations she had ever experienced and it was becoming overwhelming... her breasts felt swollen... she knew the tips were rigid and highly sensitized because the soft material of her bra was still exciting her like an independent being... and below the waist roared a volcano that Tiffany felt was getting ready to explode... she was certain even though she had never felt this way before in her life... it couldn't just keep building... could it?...

"Tiffany," Joseph's voice seemed to come from far away... "I want to tell you the lowest point in Africa..."

The words barely registered... she looked up into his eyes which were peering intently into hers, holding her gaze. "The lowest point in Africa, Tiffany..."

She heard the words and... knew where his hand was going next... Tiffany rode a sensual Tsunami as his hand began to move down... then it stopped on her flat stomach, just below her navel... no man's hand had ever touched Tiffany there, let alone lingered... Tiffany began to feel light-headed...

"The lowest point in Africa... is Lake Assal..." his even voice intoned... his hand still didn't move...

"Tiffany," his hand remained on her skirt. " I can't reach Lake Assal... " His hand lay on on her lower stomach... "The Sahara Desert is in the way, Tiffany... you know how many million square miles the Sahara takes up... "

Tiffany looked down at the huge black hand on her miniskirt and her stomach below... its only motion was with the up and down movement of her stomach from her labored breathing... the visual impact of the hand reinforced the intensity of the feelings in her stomach from this contact and everything that had gone before it... his hand is heaven... coursed through her mind unbidden... heaven... this is heaven...

"I can't cross the huge Sahara Desert, Tiffany..." the soft voice said...

No... How can I help you cross the desert... I need to feel your touch... And then the solution came to her... Tiffany watched as her own hands reached down and grasped the hemline of her miniskirt... the helpful hands slipped the skirt upward... they pulled the rich fabric up over the tops of her thighs... Tiffany was displaying every inch of her bare legs to a man at his request for the first time in her life... she marveled as the coolness of the air kissed the very very warm skin of her thighs... her hands continued their lifting of her miniskirt past the edge of her panties... her breasts were heaving now as she continued to raise the Sahara Desert out of Joseph's way... her white panties came into view... still the hands pulled the skirt up... now Joseph's very dark hand lay on Tiffany's white panties... her two small white hands continued pulling up the skirt until Tiffany wore her black mini like a belt around her waist... all of her white panties lay exposed there in front of Joseph's eyes... all of Tiffany lay exposed there in front of Joseph...

"The lowest point in Africa is Lake Assal..." were the words that fell on Tiffany's nearly deaf ears as Joseph's hand began to move down Tiffany's panties very slowly until coming to rest on her dark pubic hair which shown through the thin white panty material...

The roaring in Tiffany's ears was deafening... the volume increased and Joseph's hand moved lower... this was her doing... of her own volition... she had taken the last step to this promised land... on her own... but the sensations emanating from Joseph's warm hand were more than Tiffany's consciousness could handle... her hips lifted off the leather seat... her legs spread apart... his hand slipped lower to completely cover her... she twisted her body to better accept the hand and its pressure... her arms clutched at Joseph's huge torso... she buried her face in his shoulder as her hips undulated against the hand... rocking in cadence with her moans... time stopped for Tiffany... all the sensations wracking her young body became NOW... there was no past... no future... only NOW... she felt her hips pumping feverishly and pressed her face into Joseph's massive shoulder... clutching his back... his hand remained stationary... applying a gentle pressure against which her pelvis pumped hungrily... then the hand moved in very slight counterpoint to Tiffany's motions... this tiny movement exaggerated what was occurring inside her panties... further turmoil occurred between Tiffany's thighs as parts of her body were being doubly stimulated by her movements and Joseph's hand...

"UUHHhhh... uuuhhhhhh... uuuuhhhhhhh," were the only sounds that wealthy Ben Adams daughter could utter wearing her Prada boots... stylish miniskirt... and another $800 worth of expensive blouse, underwear, hair-styling, make-up and accessories... she continued her grunts as the animal that lived inside the beautiful young girl burst free...

"AAAAAAHHHHhhhhh..." Was the last sound out of Tiffany's mouth as she completely gave up her level of consciousness... She felt the violence of the waterfall ahead and heard the crashing of the water as her small vessel reached the brink and then teetered over... over into oblivion... she could feel herself falling end over end... she felt so tiny... tumbling through the air... but never landing... never feeling the horrible crashing termination of her flight...

Tiffany had become a leaf that broke off its branch in late autumn... there was the instantaneous violence of the tearing and then the gentle, wonderful floatation down from the treetop to the waiting cushion of the grass and all of her sister leaves that had gone before, waiting to welcome her... Tiffany reveled in the gentle side to side motion that was bringing her nearer, ever nearer, to her soft landing on the ground... she always marveled at how slowly leaves descended as they floated back and forth, back and forth... travelling a dozen times farther horizontally than they did vertically...

shin1to
shin1to
36 Followers