Tiffany's Lessons Begin Ch. 03

Story Info
She continues her sensual journey.
2.7k words
4.56
74.7k
9
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shin1to
shin1to
36 Followers

The car door closing... mmmmmppffff... sounded very far away... the seat yielded to a large presence and Tiffany felt herself tilt toward it... the car started up again... that's good... feels nice... went through her mind as emotions rather than words. Her eyes opened and the scene unfolded before them... rear seat... huge car... sumptuous leather under her... legs uncovered... skirt up around waist... oh, yessssss, Joseph... her body felt a flush of sensuality... she turned her head... there was the very large black man looking into her eyes...

"How long... ?" she formed the beginning of a sentence.

"Not long," he answered, knowing her thoughts. "Time for one stop. "

She saw the elongated box he held in his hand... a box for jewelry.

"This is for you, Tiffany. " He opened the box. Inside, on a bed of inky black velvet lay a very thin, very elegant chain of pure gold.

Tiffany knew something expensive jewelry. Her father had given her a piece or two of her mother's to wear occasionally after the woman's untimely death eight years ago. Tiffany had worn good jewelry... This elegant little chain seemed to shimmer before her eyes...

"To anyone who asks, this is a 'thank you' for helping me shop today, Tiffany. "

She nodded slowly, still in the process of regaining consciousness.

"... But, it is really a symbol of the chains that bind you to your pampered lifestyle... you are tied by your own will, Tiffany, a force stronger than any metal there is... I will tell you more... later... when you are ready... Give me your wrist. "

Tiffany obediently held out her arm and allowed Joseph to clasp the chain around it. She turned her wrist and admired it, feeling a shiver run down her spine. She had the distinct impression that she had just allowed Joseph to put her in chains... a fresh warmth spread through her, starting inside her panties and spreading slowly... deliberately... through every cell of her body... as he had said, she was bound to a cushy lifestyle... what else?...

"I miss my homeland, Tiffany," Joseph said, reaching out and giving her right breast a squeeze. "I miss seeing Mount Kilimanjaro... and all its beautiful topography. "

Tiffany's breast grew warmer under Joseph's touch... she felt growing awareness of her sexual areas... breasts... nipples... moisture between her legs... as a result of Joseph's words... and hand.

"I think I feel homesick for Africa... " He looked into her eyes. "You don't want to see me homesick for my country, do you, Tiffany?"

In a brief deja vu Tiffany felt like Joseph had introduced another dimension to their communication... Like when he had asked her earlier, "Would you like me to teach you... " and the message that came to her was," ... do you like my touching you... do you want me to continue... " She heard the actual words he said this time, but the message that came through, "... do you want me to continue touching you... are you ready to accept more... "... differed significantly.

Tiffany didn't know how long ago it was that Joseph's hand had launched her to her first earth-orbiting orgasm. But, she felt undeniable sexual warmth at his touch and felt nervously willing to experience more... She hadn't had time to contemplate her first experience... that would have to wait... She felt about this situation with Joseph exactly like a child on her first visit to a three ring circus. There were lights, explosions and amazing feats all around her... right at this moment... she had never experienced anything like it... but, tomorrow, when the circus moved on, would the explosions and the magic be gone, too?... forever?... The possibility horrified Tiffany... She felt she couldn't take a chance on missing out...

She shook her head. "I don't... want you homesick," fresh shivers raced through her.

Joseph smiled... "Thank you, Tiffany. I miss all 11,700,000 square miles of my home... cunt-try. " As he spoke, his hand moved across her breasts... over her shoulders... caressed her soft neck... Tiffany adored the sensations Joseph's hand had sparked along her body... she leaned back as his hand slipped down over her panties... it briefly touched Lake Assal when he said the word cunt-try and shocks jolted through Tiffany's loins upon hearing him say the word that way and feeling him touch her there in the same instant... his hands slipped down her long half-bare legs softly and slowly... the slower Joseph moved the warmer Tiffany became... when he reached her boots, which extended from the floor to just below her knee, he again slowly caressed her calf through the material all the way down to her shoe and back up...

"Tiffany, show me around my cunt-try," Joseph said, looking into her eyes. "Heal my homesickness... "

She looked up at him as his hand left her bare knee... don't let go, her nerve ends screamed... and why she respond physically every time he used words like cunt-try or cunt-inents as he had earlier? Of course, she had heard the root word used before, but never used it herself. Words like that usually spewed out of the mouths of toughs at school or on the street, not gentlemen introduced to her by her father. Strangely, Joseph's using the word contributed to her state of arousal. It seemed another barrier no longer existed after he said it.

"What is the highest point in Africa?" he asked.

"Mount Kilimanjaro," Tiffany the good student answered, in a soft voice... not certain where this was going...

He said nothing and Tiffany wondered through almost 60 seconds of silence that hung between them... what was she missing?. .. her mind stumbled frantically through her sensual daze... she certainly had said the correct answer...

Finally, Joseph spoke, "Can you point it out to me?"

Her eyes went to his... questioning... he held her gaze...

Tiffany raised her hand... excitement and anxiety flooding through her... she pointed at her right breast with her left hand...

"What are you pointing at, Tiffany... " his even voice directed her.

Her left hand crossed to her right breast and touched it... then pulled away... she looked at him beseechingly... this was outside her realm of experience by a wide margin...

His head shook slowly...

Her fingertips hesitantly returned her right breast, slowly moving around it from the bottom to the top... Tiffany had closed her eyes... she couldn't bring herself to meet Joseph's gaze... her fingertips slowly circled around her warm breast... she wondered at its resiliency as it yielded to her touch... the silk of her blouse slipped over the smooth surface of her bra under her fingertips... the sensations began building... Tiffany struggled with her self-consciousness... she wastouching herself in front of a man... at his direction...

"What is it that is special about Mount Kilimanjaro?" the even voice asked.

Tiffany blinked. "It's the... highest point in Africa. "

"Are you going to be able to reach the peak, Tiffany?" he asked.

She looked up into his eyes... his penetrating eyes that saw into her... saw places inside her that she had no idea existed... the eyes amused by his own double-meanings... how many were there?... She felt always a step behind him...

Her eyes closed again as her fingertips sought out the peak of Mount Kilimanjaro for Joseph... she sucked in air on their first contact... her fingertips moved slowly around her nipple as Joseph wanted... she felt the nub tighten up and swell to nearly bursting... it felt good... soooo exquisitely gooood...

"Look at me, Tiffany... " The voice was even, not harsh, but not gentle, either.

She opened her eyes on his command... her fingers continued to circle her nipple... there was no escaping Joseph's gaze... she felt like parts of her had begun to glow under it... he looked into her eyes as her finger continued its slow thrilling journey around the peak of Mount Kilimanjaro...

"Now look at your fingers... " the even voice directed her.

She dropped her gaze to her fingertips which circled the nipple of her right breast... and excited it so extremely... the fingers circled slowly and Tiffany could see the impression of her elongated nipple below the two layers of silk that covered it... the sight of her fingers and the bulge beneath them inflamed her further...

"Do you remember Tanzania, Tiffany?" He asked.

Joseph had told her earlier that Mount Kilimanjaro lay in Tanzania. Without further direction, Tiffany moved her right hand to her left breast and caressed it for him... her arms crossed in front of her breasts... the fingertips of her left hand made slower and slower little circles around her nipple while her right had squeezed and tested the resiliency of her left breast... waves of warmth and arousal pulsed through Tiffany as her two hands fondled her large throbbing breasts in front of Joseph...

"Good girl... " the voice said evenly... Joseph did not offer her a smile...

Tiffany felt warmth and undeniable moisture between her legs upon hearing Joseph's words... amazingly these words of approval excited her almost as much as his hand touching her panties had earlier... she felt them just as intimately... it thrilled her to do what he told her...

"I feel my homesickness waning, Tiffany. Thank you... you are a fine substitute for my native cunt-try... " He spoke, enjoying the view of the beautiful teenager seated in front of him wearing only a silk blouse and thin bra beneath it... a black miniskirt which she had pulled up around her waist... it covered no more of her than a thick black belt... below it were a small thin pair of white panties which let her dark patch of pubic hair show through... the moisture of her panties allowed the outline of her lips to show clearly... lovely camel's toe, he remarked mentally... the high boots from the Italian designer Prada reached to just below her bare knees which had parted by about 12 inches... she writhed slowly with her hands crossed and fondling her two large breasts... just as he had directed her to do...

"Enough of the high ground, Tiffany. I want to travel from Africa's highest point... down to its lowest. " Joseph said.

Tiffany was totally engrossed in Mount Kilimanjaro and Tanzania as her left and right hands fondled her right and left breasts, respectively... she was stimulating herself under Joseph's direction... her nostrils opened widely as she sucked in more air and her level of arousal built... she barely heard the words Joseph had spoken...

"What is... and where is... Africa's lowest point, Tiffany? The even voice requested...

The words reached her consciousness... Africa's lowest point... Tiffany remembered well that Lake Assal was Africa's lowest point... she also recalled with a shiver that Joseph had designated the lowest point on Tiffany's torso... as Lake Assal... when he had placed his hand there previously Tiffany had experienced her first orgasm in response to that touch... on the outside of her panties...

Her eyes opened and looked into Joseph's... He returned her gaze without blinking... she faltered, but knew that she would give him what he wanted... the fact that Tiffany had brought herself, under Joseph's guidance, to a very heightened state of sexual arousal made it not only possible but a certainty that she would show him exactly what he desired... her body sought after the additional stimulation that Joseph offered to her like a sportsman dangling bait before fish...

Slowly her right hand released Tanzania, her left breast, and began its trek down her body... leaving the smooth silk of her blouse, the hand traversed her small soft white panties slowly... meanwhile the fingers of her left hand were squeezing and softly tugging at the nipple of her right breast as the embers smoldering in Tiffany's loins required more intense sensations... the fingers of her right hand slid lower on her panties, almost halting when they felt her first pubic hairs beneath them... they eased lower over the thickening of Tiffany's small trimmed patch of hair... a moan escaped as her fingers descended... they slipped down till they rested on top of her lower lips... the sensation of contact was amplified by the very wet state of her panties at this point from her secretions... the soak-through made it feel to Tiffany's finger tips as though there was nothing between them and her lips... just as her eyes opened, her hips moved of their own volition sparking friction between her fingertips and her lowest moist lips... her hand had stopped moving, but her hips had started... her eyes widened as they found Joseph's... a torrent of emotions swept over Tiffany. She realized in her stupor that control was slipping out of her grasp...

Joseph thought the young girl's eyes reminded him of the look he had seen n the eyes of animals that he had hunted just before they realized that they were about to die... only in the beautiful Tiffany's eyes, he could see the sexual hunger that drove her... sensual hunger and surprise... cerebral surprise that she balanced on the brink of her second orgasm before this strange man who seemed to have taken over her body... her right hand clutched hungrily at her left nipple while her hips undulated beneath her left hand which she pressed deeply against the sopping wet panties covering her lips... Joseph smiled as her body writhed out of cunt-trol...

"Enjoying your visit to Lake Assal, Tiffany?" Joseph asked in a quiet voice,.

Awash in sensuality, Tiffany barely heard the words.

"Do you like showing me Lake Assal, Tiffany?"

Her eyes opened and she peered out confused through her haze of arousal... She caught Joseph's words... her hands continued their manipulations of her young heated sexual parts... her attention remained riveted on her internal sensations rather than external...

"Tiffany... do you want to cunt-tinue in Lake Assal?" Joseph persisted.

The girl withdrew from the brink of orgasm on which she had been hovering...

"... Yes... " she answered, nodding, hands diligent at their labors... maybe now he would leave her be...

"Yes... what?"

"Yes... I want to... " she said, frustration evident in her tone... her hands labored on her body to maintain her level of arousal...

"Want to... what, Tiffany?"

"Want to... " she said looking directly into his eyes, searching for what he wanted from her... he wore a peculiar smile... of course!... she thought... his word!... "to cunt-tinue. "

"Good girl," he said. "You may cunt-tinue, Tiffany. "

And Tiffany closed her eyes with his permission... again there was that flood of arousal that followed his approval and that word... her left hand squeezed and rolled the nipple on her right breast... her right hand pressed down between her legs, fingers sopping wet... her hips undulated freely... her fingers dug in so deeply that she had pushed part of her panties up inside herself... her head was bobbing now in rhythm with her hips... her eyes had lost focus... the lovely young woman's mouth hung open and drool slipped over her lower lip...

"Spread your legs, Tiffany... you don't need to act ladylike now. " Joseph's voice told her.

Tiffany relinquished her last vestige of acting ladylike, opening her legs widely and allowing her hand to slide down deeper over her dripping wet lips... Joseph offered no further interruptions as he enjoyed the spectacle of the barely-covered pretty young rich girl stimulating herself in front of him... long booted legs spread wide... moans issued from her throat... her hips rolled of their own accord... her delicate fingers dug into her crotch while her other hand toyed furiously with her breast... Tiffany surfed the crest of a sensual tsunami entirely crafted by Joseph... her focus had locked inward... her eyes were open, but she could only see the multi-colored fireworks exploding within her... there were no external sounds for her... she heard... and felt, a roaring inside... lights exploded behind her eyelids... between her legs her dripping wet fingers were sliding over and into a volcano...

"AAAAWWWWWWWWwwwwwwww... " came out of Tiffany's contorted lips as her aroused young body took over completely... "AAAAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh... "

Tiffany's second orgasm had greater length and breadth than her first... Her hips pumped out another time as a third earth-moving quake rocked her quivering young body... "UUUUUUHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... " she said, fingers nearly penetrating herself.

"You have a nice feel for Africa," Joseph said.

shin1to
shin1to
36 Followers