Tiffany's Lessons Begin Ch. 04

Story Info
Tiffany has an epiphany in the Rolls ...
4.4k words
4.56
76.2k
7
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shin1to
shin1to
36 Followers

The pretty teenager presented a powerful erotic image to Joseph as she half-sat and half-lay back displayed against the heavy leather back seat of his Rolls Royce. One hand still clasped her breast through her expensive white silk blouse. Her miniskirt remained where she had pulled it up ... around her waist. Her other hand was still pressed against her panties at the crotch area. Her legs lay wide open with her nearly knee-high boots still on.

Tiffany's wet fingers remained between her legs. Her heavy breathing began to slow. Her eyes started to refocus outside of her body to see Joseph looking at her in the back seat of his Rolls. How long has this been going on? She wondered about the kaleidoscope of sensations she had experienced this afternoon, without much conscious effort.

Despite two mind-shattering orgasms within the past hour, Tiffany remained relatively ignorant about her own sexuality ... she had just learned, however, that it dwelled like a monster inside her ready to burst free and overcome her completely.... upon the right provocation. Of the various pleasures she had experienced in her life, none of them could hold a candle to the soaring roaring pyrotechnics that had electrified her young and beautiful body ... under the direction of Joseph ... and his touch....

She looked into Joseph's seemingly all-knowing eyes ... what kind of sensual magician are you?... she wondered.

Joseph studied the young beauty before him ... 18 years old, her body a sensual symphony boasting full firm breasts, a torso that dipped in to a narrow waist and hips that swelled although not as wide as her 35 inch breast measurement. Tiffany's face belied the maturity of her body. She had large wide set captivating pale blue eyes, almost like a little girl. There was a bit of a lift to her delicate nose and then a full-lipped perfect cupid's bow mouth .... Her face alone would have merited a double-take, but combined with her body Tiffany turned heads and could stop traffic...

"I watched you walk, Tiffany," he said. "It's clear that you are very proud of your appearance ... and body ... with good reason."

She swallowed noticeably. Joseph knew more about her extraordinary body than anyone alive other than herself ... and, in view of recent experiences, she wasn't certain that she new more than he did ... why did his words send tingles through her...?

"I'm not going to ask you if you have enjoyed this afternoon because I can see how very much you did...." He said.

Tiffany dropped her eyes ... God ... my heart is just beginning to beat normally again ... more shivers ... delicious ones.

"What you experienced is just the overture to the symphony, Tiffany ... as you would say in this country, you have just finished kindergarten." Joseph said ...

Tiffany had seen and heard women in films and on TV talking about orgasms... and their lack of orgasms. That was about the extent of her knowledge. Now Joseph was saying that these two soul-shaking ones she had experienced were only the introduction?...

"I can take you further, Tiffany...." he reached over and casually rubbed the back of his big index finger over the impression of her nipple under her blouse, lightly, as if to demonstrate his powers over her.

The little bud burst to a full erection inside her bra ... his touch riveted her attention and reminded her of his virtuoso ability to activate her sensual buttons ...

"Your body is my cunt-try to me ... and I want to feel close to it .... Are you ready to cunt-tinue deeper into your education ..., Tiffany?"

She heard the words, noted the accent on deeper, shivered again. Joseph had communicated with her on more than one level since they had first met. Now, he was doing it again. She felt like the owner, with Joseph, of a language that only the two of them understood. The words had become part of their private code. Going deeper into Africa meant that she was consenting to his more of his touches and ... what more?

Tiffany resurfaced from her sensual haze briefly ... she weighed her life as she had known it up until she had met Joseph, her school friends and experiences, the people who served her at the country club, the sales personnel in the many boutiques and designer shops who fawned over her and lastly her daddy and how her life had been, up until now. On the other hand was this experience with Joseph. Amazing! She thought. In her mind her life prior to Joseph appeared in shades of gray to her, like old black and white photos. This experience with Joseph, however, exploded into total technicolor with a complete symphony orchestra behind it! ... hhmmmmm ... shades of gray ... or, technicolor with music ...

Joseph noted her hesitation ... "If it will help you, let me say this.... Just as nothing that has taken place so far has happened against your will, I give you my word that nothing will happen that you don't want to happen. If you say 'Stop,' everything willl stop that instant and you will be free to go back to your home or your car or wherever you wish. You have my word on it."

Tiffany heard him. She knew that Joseph was a high-powered business man like her daddy and she knew that with men like that their word was their bond. She felt certain that Joseph wasn't lying to her...

He interrupted her thoughts. "I have only one condition, Tiffany. Hear this well. If you say 'stop' ... that is irrevocable. Everything will stop ... but that will be the end of it. I ... will ... never ... touch you ... again.... Do you understand that?"

Tiffany felt an instant of sheer terror.... never ... The words echoed in her head, "... never ... touch you ... again." Those words made up her mind for her .... She vowed internally ... I won't stop it ... not yet... I want more ....

Joseph looked down at her in silence.

Tiffany knew one thing with certainty. She was not going to shut off this wondrous spigot of sensuality that Joseph had opened and poured over her ... at least not at this moment. She felt that she had to have more of this unbelievable experience ... there would always be time to stop ... he promised .... Also, his image of being Africa, his cunt-try, to him had taken on some subtle significance that she did not understand ... on some level he seemed to need her and was relying on her ... and that had great significance to her ...

"I understand," Tiffany said, with some small hesitation. "... I want to know ... Africa ... deeper ..." Her own words electrified her ... at once, Tiffany felt every piece of her being and especially every cell of her body ... spring to attention ...

"Done," he said, as if sealing a deal with a competitor that he had just bested. "Take off those wet underthings ..." he pointed to her panties ....

Tiffany flushed deep red. She felt like a little girl who had just wet herself. He knew! She only hesitated a half second, though, before complying with his wish ... she felt that her body's movements in response to Joseph's words were taking place as if under water. She was taking off her underpants ... for a man ... because he told her to! Very slowly she raised her hips off the leather seat and reached down with her two hands at the sides of her panty leg holes. They slipped inside and pulled down ... the crotch which was still wet stuck and formed a V shape as the legs slid lower. Tiffany continued to pull downward and the contact broke. She slid them down over her boots, lifted one foot and then the other as she removed her panties....

"Here," he held out his hand and Tiffany placed her panties inside it.

Joseph slid down the seat away from her. There was now around 18 inches of space between them... "Lay the cunt-inent of Africa across me ..."

Her miniskirt slid back down and covered her bare cheeks as she placed herself across Joseph's lap ... "Lift up, " he said and slid Tiffany's skirt by its hem back up around her waist .... The beautiful young girl again presented Joseph with a mouth-watering image. She lay across his lap with her white silk blouse on primly but her skirt was wrapped up around her waist exposing her two delectable cheeks and bare legs down to her boots which stretched from her toes to just below her knees ...

"You are my image of Africa ... my map." Joseph said, one hand sliding down over her cheeks and thighs, the other easing across the back of her thin blouse.... "Like every map, you were made for display, Tiffany ..." Joseph said. "Your body is the perfect metaphor for my cunt-try ..." His hand slowly moved up her right leg ...

Tiffany closed her eyes and gave herself up to Joseph's caressing hand ... his words worked their magic on her, too ... physically, his large gentle warm hands thrilled her, but his words also transported her to another place.... She wasn't just a young girl lying half-naked across a man's lap .... Tiffany felt herself becoming the cunt-tinent of Africa for this magical man ... her hills and valleys meant home and more to him ... and that resonated within her deeply...

The hand worked continued its progress up the back of her thigh. "I asked you about your diamonds .... Africa produces about half of the world's diamonds ... "

"MMMmmmmm ...." Tiffany answered ... She rested her face on her folded arms ... the tiny fine gold chain Joseph had given her pressing against her cheekbone ... a million tiny sparkles ignited on her thigh ... half the world's diamonds ...

Tiffany felt stimulated visually as if by thousands of African diamonds as Joseph's hands slid lightly over her flesh ... her consciousness focussed almost totally on the waterfall of sensations that Joseph's hands generated ... on another level, however, her mind was picking up facts, such as ... Africa produces 25% of the world's gold ...

His hand felt like heaven on her ... the sensations mellowed this time but also seemed deeper than when Joseph had first put his hand on her and his touch was totally unfamiliar ... she had begun to feel the rich pulsing glow that Joseph's hand kindled within her ...

South Africa produces 72% of the country's total gold output, Ghana is second ...

Joseph's hand reached the juncture of her thighs and slipped up to caress her bare cheek. His palm caressed her softly as his fingers extended between her cheeks and moved up slowly ...

Africa produces 38% of the world's supply of manganese on an annual basis ...

"MMMmmmmnnnnnnnn ..." was all Tiffany could say as the fingers progressed upward and Joseph's hand caressed her left cheek. His large very dark hand covered most of the left half of her firm-fleshed backside... it slid across and began a caress of her right cheek from the top and began its descent ...

Africa produces 43% of the world's cobalt ...

His hand slipped down her right cheek with his thumb now trailing between her cheeks moving slowly downward ... her hips rolled upward, opening, for him .. that's a good girl ... Joseph thought. His hand caressed her cheek gently ... his thumb, meanwhile, traced the crease between them ...

Tiffany could feel the embers of sensuality that Joseph kindled starting to heat up ... her entire body glowed from the contact of Joseph's large warm hand ...

Africa produces 74% of platinum in the world each year ....

Her hips struggled to remain still as they sought more intense sensations from the smooth, soft hands.... "Mmmmmmm ... like ... vel ... vet ..." came softly from Tiffany's lips ...

Africa produces 50% of diamonds in the world each year ...

"Pardon me," Joseph said without stopping his hands from their circuit of Tiffany's nearly bare body ...

" ... Velvet ... your ... hand ..." the girl answered.

Joseph smiled broadly. "Yesss ... velvet ... black velvet... the perfect setting ...." His large thumb had reached the soft dark place between Tiffany's cheeks and stopped ...

The girl squirmed across his lap as fresh sharp sensations raced through her body directly from his thumb's point of contact ...

"UUUnnnnngggggghhhhhhh," was the most intelligible sound the girl was able to utter as she tried to control her body's response to these fresh and startling sensations.

"All of these wonderful wealth-bringing minerals share one common attribute ... Tiffany ..."

"UUUNNnnngggggghhhhhhh," she said again in response to Joseph's words and gentle pressure from his large thumb ... circling her anal ring ... sooooo slowly ... .

"AAAAHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh," Tiffany cried in wonder at the rainbow of sensations rocketing up her spine ...

"Their common attribute, Tiffany," Joseph said, uninterrupted by her outcry ..."is that they come from inside Africa ... we must enter her to extract her treasures ... Tiffany ... we must penetrate my beautiful cunt-try ..." His thumb continued to circle and Tiffany struggled to keep her body under control....

Joseph removed his thumb from what had become Tiffany's most sensitive and pleasurable spot ... her body continued to squirm in his lap ... his hand slipped down her thigh slowly. Meanwhile, his other hand eased down her shoulder, over her neck and rested against her parted lips ... slowly the front of Joseph's thumb traced her lipline ... from the corner of her mouth to the center, just below her nostrils ... and down the other side ... at that point the thumb eased to her full lower lip and began its trek back ... pressing slowly upon Tiffany's flesh ... her lips parted further as the thumb slipped across their surface...

The finger across her lips ever so lightly felt thrilling to Tiffany ... her eyes were closed and she turned her head slightly to increase the contact with Joseph's thumb as it moved ... when it reached the center of her lips and pressed against them ... she felt her lips part in welcome ... Joseph's thumb pushed inside about an inch ...

"She has to be entered ..." Were the words Tiffany heard as the thumb slipped into her mouth ... his other hand lay across her rear cheeks creating gentle pressure ... it seemed perfectly natural for her mouth to wrap around Joseph's thumb as it entered ... Tiffany was being stimulated at both ends of her body ... his hand moved lower until it slipped between her legs ... Tiffany felt herself flooding as Joseph's fingers reached her lower lips .... Her entire body was glowing red and pulsing on the inside ... in the welter of sensations roller-coastering through Tiffany, she found herself sucking the thumb as it pushed deeper into her mouth ...

"All of her riches lie beneath the surface ... inside her ..."

The words seemed to come from far away, drifting over her like a cloud ... One of Joseph's fingers slipped inside the moist mouth between her legs ... Tiffany felt skewered by the thumb in her mouth and the finger that slipped inside her ... Joseph's finger could entered Lake Assal Tiffany was so wet ...

She felt him shift where she lay across his lap ... his finger came out of her ...

"Do you know what lies near Lake Assal, Tiffany ..." he asked as he unhooked his belt ...

Tiffany sucked blissfully on the thumb in her mouth ... her body felt like it was radiating light and heat with every beat of her heart ... waterfalls roared in her ears ... she barely had consciousness of her outside surroundings ... from far away words touched her consciousness ... Lake Assal ... entered .... have to penetrate ... Joseph removed his thumb from her hungry mouth ...

A strong arm lifted her as Joseph undid his belt and pants and slipped them down ... he wore nothing underneath ...

"Lake Assal lies in Djibouti ... near the Horn of Africa ..." Joseph slid Tiffany's knees down to the floor of his car and adjusted her so that she knelt between his legs ...

She looked up at him blearily with confusion in her eyes ... from this point of view, her nakedness was below the seat and he was struck by the incongruity of her prim white silk blouse, strikingly beautiful face and the smeared lipstick on her open mouth ...

"Give me your hands ..." Joseph took her two hands as she offered them and placed them directly on his erect penis ...

Tiffany looked down at the huge black cudgel in her grasp ... its texture fascinated her ... flesh, yet rigid ... and its size ... it looked as long as a 12 inch ruler ... her fingers tested its rigidity ... she felt as though she had been transported to a foreign world ... on her knees, she was lower in the car and there was less light ... she had never touched a man like this, let alone held him in her hands ... her hands clutched Joseph's huge rod and caressed it tentatively ... this felt as mysterious as sexual ... her body still carried the sensual glow that Joseph had stoked in it, but it wasn't driving and overpowering her ... she wanted to know this new thing in her hands ... she caressed it slowly ... hypnotically ... her eyes couldn't leave it ... the touch of her fingers didn't seem adequate ... Joseph's gold chain around her wrist shown brightly.

Joseph looked down at the rich girl enthralled with his 'Horn of Africa' ... she appeared transfixed ... the size and power of his erection had captivated Tiffany's imagination, but it had begun to impact Joseph's thinking, too ... until this point he had managed the situation with Tiffany brilliantly and totally consciously ... he had led her along slowly ... never pushing too far ... too fast ... always letting her accept what he wanted ... he didn't expect any repurcussions ... but, now the sight of her on her knees before him had not only stiffened his cock, but clouded his judgment ... his 'little head' which Tiffany was now holding in her hand had begun to take over his decision-making process ... the scintillating sight of her cupid's bow lips not far from the tip of his cock spurred him onward ... "Feel it against your face ..." he said, softly.

Tiffany bent forward and rubbed it against the flesh of her face ... she turned her head slowly so that it could touch every part ... her forehead ... eyes ... cheeks ... lips ...

"Good girl," Joseph's hand patted the top of her head gently and again Tiffany felt a powerful erotic reaction from his words and his hand ... she felt herself pulled to him almost magnetically ...

She continued to rub her face against the huge rod ... the words good girl went through her mind as her lips touched him ... she kept her lips against his rigid flesh ... her two hands were around its base ... at least eight inches of Joseph extended above them ... slowly she worked her lips against him moving down to her hands and then upward ... she kissed the head tenderly ... hypnotically ...

Joseph resisted the urge to force his way into her mouth ... but it was a battle ... "Taste the Horn of Africa ... know ... it," he said.

Again, he had provided her with exactly the direction she had been seeking subconsciously ... her mouth opened around the huge tip ... just as earlier Tiffany had followed her body's cravings as Joseph stimulated her with his hands... now, Tiffany was stimulated in an entirely different manner ... she felt a hunger inside her ... she did not know how to satisfy this new hunger ... but as her mouth opened to admit the tip of Joseph her tongue came forward to taste him ... slowly ... tentatively ... Tiffany worked her mouth around Joseph's huge head ... her tongue was totally involved in the act as it licked the intruding rod ... her actions gratified her.

The thrill of Tiffany taking his cock into her mouth pushed Joseph to the edge of his control. The desire to fuck the spoiled little rich girl's face was becoming more than he could bear.

On her part, Tiffany graduated to outright sucking on the huge rod in her mouth ... small mewling sounds came from her throat as she labored on it ...

Hearing Tiffany purring as she sucked on him, nudged Joseph through the danger zone ... his self-control cracked .... He reached down with both hands and grasped the girl's head ...,

shin1to
shin1to
36 Followers
12