Tiffany's Lessons Begin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shin1to
shin1to
36 Followers

Startled, she looked up into his eyes ... but, she didn't relinquish the prize in her mouth ... "Abuja is the capital of Nigeria," Joseph said pulling her head back so that his cock nearly came out of her mouth ... "Say it ..." He commanded her.

"A ... booja..." the confused girl parroted, lips still in contact with the tip of his erection.

"Now, suck it," He pulled her head back down, impaling her mouth with several inches of his rock hard cock.

Tiffany choked slightly as the huge head hit the back of her oral cavity, but she sucked him hungrily.

Hands still holding her head captive, he pulled her back so that only her lips held him by the tip. "Say it again."

"A ... booja ..." Tiffany said, with her lips still touching him.

"Now, suck it." He pulled her head back down and shoved his cock roughly into her mouth.

Tiffany sucked, continuing to hold the huge rod by its base....

Joseph repeated his manhandling of her head, pulling it back so that his cock rested on her open lips. "Say it."

"A ... booja ..." Tiffany responded obediently.

He jerked her head back down. "Now, suck it."

Tiffany moaned as she tried to consume the throbbing black rod that Joseph jammed into her mouth.

Joseph leaned back, content to watch the beautiful young girl's subservience ... he could feel his ejaculation approaching with Tiffany's efforts... in her face ...or down her throat? ... he couldn't decide.

When Joseph was pulling her head back and forth and thrusting himself into her mouth, Tiffany felt an overwhelming passion come over her ... the spoiled little rich girl had rarely experienced anyone raising their voice to her, let alone treating her in the dehumanizing way that Joseph was doing ... in contrast to any kind of logic, she did not resist it ... she was not shocked by it ... she relished every second of it ... her head spun ... her ears roared ... the walls of Joseph's metaphor of Africa came crashing down ... a dark map of the cunt-inent of Africa swirled inside her imagination ... it looked like her vagina ... Tiffany recalled his hand patting her head and hearing the magic words ... good girl ... meanwhile the giant black serpent in her mouth pounded on ... she gagged ... she learned how to slide her tongue forward and take more of it without gagging ... she struggled with all her strength to become his cunt of Africa ... she was filled with treasures for him to take ...

Joseph's hands relaxed on her head as he approached his release ... he still hadn't decided ... in her face ...or down her throat? ...

But, Tiffany did not slow up when his hands released her head ... her passion spurred on her efforts ... jamming her own face down on his hard rod ... "UUUKKKkkkk ...... uuuuuukkkk," came out of the pretty young girl's throat as she continued the action Joseph had started ... she slid her head backwards and balanced Joseph on her lips ... "A ... booja ...." she cried, looking into Joseph's eyes. Then she thrust her head back down, jamming Joseph deep into her throat ..." ...UUUKKKkkkk ...... uuuuuukkkk ...." She craved his African Horn to penetrate her ... the deeper the better ... she had become his vessel ... his receptacle ... she was his cunt-try ... she lived for the words ... good girl ... from Joseph ...she wanted his need and needed his desire ... she sucked the thick shaft in her mouth ....

Tiffany's compliance in her oral deflowering pushed Joseph through the last remaining barrier of his own reserve ... he felt a spine-shaking orgasm building. The sounds ... UUUKKKkkkk ...... uuuuuukkkk ... and ... A ... booja ... punctuated

the sensation of the little rich girl's mouth around him as she raped her own face with his black cock ... "AAAAHHHHHhhhhhhhh ...." was all Joseph could say as he ejaculated time after time ... into her mouth, down her throat AND in her face ...

Tiffany's hands did not release Joseph's deflating cock ... they slid up and pulled it back into her mouth ... with his sperm running down her chin, she milked him into her mouth as she sucked out every last drop and swallowed it ... Joseph's tiny gold chain around her wrist flashed as her hands pumped ... as if from very far away, she heard the words, "That's a good girl" and felt a large hand pat her head.

Africa produces 5% of the world's bauxite
Africa produces 5% of aluminum
Africa produces 4% of copper
Africa produces 43% of cobalt
Africa produces 25% of gold
South Africa produces 72% of total
Ghana is second to SA Africa produces 6% of lead
Africa produces 38% of manganese
Africa produces 6% of nickel
Africa produces 74% of platinum
Africa produces 32% of palladium
Africa produces 3% of zinc
Africa produces 50% of diamonds

shin1to
shin1to
36 Followers
12