Tiffany's Lessons Begin Ch. 05

Story Info
Tiffany exits Joseph's Rolls.
2.3k words
4.44
55.6k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shin1to
shin1to
36 Followers

Tiffany Adams was a spoiled little rich girl, but gorgeous. She stood around 5 feet 6 inches tall with legs described as "100 miles long" by interested onlookers. Her just-short-of-shoulder-length hair was always expertly-styled by one of New York's finest. She had large slightly oversized pale blue eyes that made her look younger than her 18 years. Her cupid's bow lips stirred the hearts of every man who cast his eyes on them. Last but not least, her 35-23-34 figure guaranteed she would appear stunning in any outfit she was wearing.

Her father, Ben, owned an international exporting company. Her mother had died almost a decade ago. As a result, daddy overspent on Tiffany to try and compensate for the loss of her mother as well as the fact that his business required him to spend large amounts of time away from her.

Up until this morning, the beautiful 18-year old brunette had spent most of her time and much of Daddy's money on manicures, pedicures, facials, hair styling and a wardrobe which consisted of the latest and most expensive designer offerings. She liked to wear heels because they emphasized her long legs. She also very much enjoyed the attention her long legs and short skirts earned her wherever she went. Tiffany's relationships tended to be very superficial, mostly limited to people who worked for her father, either in his firm or at his palatial home in New Jersey. She also counted her hair stylist and the fashion gurus in the boutiques and designer shops as 'friends' although she limited contact with them to their professional services.

In fact, she was currently experiencing the deepest relationship she had known as an adult. It was with one of her father's business associates whom she had met this morning. Joseph Adeosun was a major international trader from Nigeria. Tiffany's panties, miniskirt and red bolero jacket lay neatly on the seat beside Joseph. She wore only her Prada knee high boots and a white silk blouse as she knelt between Joseph's legs in the backseat of his Rolls Royce while it motored leisurely through Manhattan. Tiffany's beautiful lips clung to Joseph's deflating penis as he slowly began to extricate it from her mouth. What was left of several tablespoons full of sperm that Joseph had ejaculated moments ago, resided in Tiffany's mouth, throat and on her lips... she had swallowed most of it ... hungrily.

His large black hand patted Tiffany on the head as he would an obedient dog. The last words Joseph had uttered as Tiffany fought to swallow his erection and his sperm were, "That's a good girl."

The superficial little rich girl had gone through an epiphany in this back seat as Joseph guided her through lush sensual experiences. He had awakened her to exquisite physical pleasures like she had never experienced in her life. She had chased the thrills like a trout after an angler's fly. The chase culminated when Joseph had opened his own fly and introduced Tiffany to his nearly 12 inches of rigid ebony manflesh that he dubbed for her 'the Horn of Africa,' Tiffany had taken the 'horn' into her cupid's bow lips and swallowed the bait.

More than his touches of her body, or her own inspired groping of her most intimate parts, Tiffany had accepted and revelled in the rough penetration of her mouth by Joseph. She didn't understand nor question the enormous emotional resonance that occurred when she submitted to his wishes kneeling between his legs.

Sharing his metaphor of her body as his native cunt-try, Africa, the teenager, had experienced her first serious sexual arousal. Her right breast became Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest peak, while her left breast was Tanzania, where it was located. Moving down her body, her miniskirt morphed into the Sahara Desert, so, of course, it had to be removed. The opposing lowest point in Africa was Lake Assal which Joseph had designated the juncture of Tiffany's thighs.

Tiffany's lesson in geography intensified when Joseph introduced economics and enumerated the various minerals of Africa and how much they made up of world production. Of course, those minerals could only be mined by penetrating Africa and Joseph had indeed done just that with his lovely teenage surrogate's mouth.

Exploring the wonders of Joseph's powerful erection, Tiffany had totally accepted the metaphor he offered her. She became his cunt-try as she sucked him passionately and brought him 'home' inside of her oral cavity.

Kneeling half-naked between his legs, Tiffany became a changed person. She was no longer simply chasing the newest most exciting sensation as she had initially, Instead, Tiffany was carried away by the wonder of losing herself in satisfying Joseph's desires .... The little girl whose life had been spent making demands and having them satisfied by others suddenly found herself kneeling on the opposite end of the equation ... and she loved every second of it....

"I know what you need," Joseph said, withdrawing himself from her mouth and wiping his moist tip across Tiffany's full lips.

She looked up in wonder at him. What did she need and how did he know with such certainty? She wasn't able to answer either question herself. Again she puzzled that this man who had been a total stranger to her this morning understood her psychological and physical makeup better than she did by the afternoon.

Joseph picked up Tiffany's miniskirt and handed it to her. "Put this back on. I need to be some place."

Tiffany dutifully climbed up on the seat and slipped her miniskirt up over her boots. She rebuckled the belt. He hadn't returned her panties which lay on the other side of him. He couldn't have forgot, could he? She puzzled. No, she couldn't imagine Joseph having any kind of mental lapse. There didn't seem to be anything he wasn't aware of or hadn't considered...

She didn't know what to do. She hesitated to walk around Manhattan in her miniskirt with no panties, but she hesitated more to broach a subject with Joseph that he might not welcome. He didn't offer them because he doesn't want me to have them, she concluded .... Tiffany found herself unable to even question Joseph about them and grudgingly accepted the idea of walking out in public wearing elevated heels and a short miniskirt with no panties, rather than risk displeasing him in any way.

"Is there some place I can drop you that's convenient? I have two more meetings I need to get to this afternoon," he said, checking his watch without looking at her.

Tiffany peered out the window of the Rolls and took heed of the real world for the first time since lunch. People hurried by oblivious to the big car which had been the mobile scene of her seduction.

They were passing through midtown on Fifth Avenue not far from Penn Station. She could catch a train back to New Jersey from there. She told Joseph and he relayed her instructions to his driver.

He pulled an exquisite card case out of his jacket pocket and removed one of his business cards. Taking an expensive fountain pen from his inside jacket pocket, he removed the top and wrote something on the card's back. "This is my private email address. I am the only person who uses it."

Holding the card between two of his fingers, he handed it to Tiffany, saying, "I won't be staying much longer in New York on this trip, but I will be returning."

Tiffany took the card and looked at it. What a precise handwriting, she thought, so legible. "Thank you." She slipped it into the tiny purse she carried everywhere.

As the Rolls pulled up to Penn Station, Joseph reached over and lifted her miniskirt exposing her pubic area. "Get rid of that hair, Tiffany.... You were made for display."

Tiffany looked down between her legs ... she had no secrets from him.

"Learn how to shave yourself," he said in explanation.

"Oh," Was all Tiffany could muster by way of response. He wants me to be naked down there, she thought, wow...

"You have been a pleasure, Tiffany," Joseph said, holding out his huge hand.

"Thank you," she responded, blushing furiously and dropping her gaze. The huge hand that had played such a major role in introducing Tiffany to her own sexuality swallowed up her delicate white palm.

She exited the car and closed the door. The noise and bustle of New York harshly burst into her consciousness and confirmed to her the existence of the outside world as the Rolls pulled noiselessly away from the curb.

Little girl, you've had a busy day ran through her mind amid the beeping of horns and cursing of cabdrivers ...

She entered Penn Station and walked to the Departure schedule board to confirm what track she needed to be at to catch her train home. The conditioned air in the terminal touched Tiffany below the waist in the absence of her panties. Cool ... she thought.

She made a stop at a sundries stand and bought a bag of Bic plastic shavers and can of men's shaving gel....

The long-legged beauty had a springy walk that had been described by interested onlookers as a prance. She executed it as she walked through the station. She was aware of covetous male glances directed at her as always ... if they only knew, she thought.

Tiffany had always enjoyed turning male heads, but her experience with Joseph added a lush new dimension to it. As a result of her sexual awakening, she revelled in a heady empowerment. The glances were fun and she had always felt very superior to her passing admirers. She found that especially true now. The fools don't know that those jiggling globes under her red jacket represented Mount Kilimanjaro and Tanzania in East Africa. Or, those long legs led directly to Lake Assal .... Now that Joseph had tied the body that these men were admiring to powerful sexual experiences, Tiffany felt like a goddess walking through the station.

Her body that had prompted all those stares was capable of glowing and exploding in the most beautiful manner, she realized. Boy, how cool ...

The 50 minute train ride was a blur as Tiffany endeavored to sort through her afternoon's experiences. Introspection had never been a strength of the little rich girl.

As the commuter train sped out of New York, Tiffany's mind raced back over her experience with Joseph. She blushed recalling the treasure trove of sensuality to which he had exposed. Why had she responded so totally to him? Boys her own age had tried kissing her and 'feeling her up' and there had been nothing in it. No sensual explosions ... just embarassment and annoyance on her part.

My God! She realized for the first time that with everything that had transpired between Joseph and herself, he had never kissed her once!

Tiffany had always considered herself to be a good girl. She didn't lie, cheat or steal.... She understood that her daddy's money had nothing to do with that. Her girlfriend Melanie shoplifted all the time, just for 'giggles' she said, and her father was also rich. Tiffany wouldn't consider taking something that didn't belong to her.

But what about this afternoon? Did a good girl let a man touch her like that?... God, yes, she answered her own question. Such heavenly sensations couldn't possibly be bad, could they? Well, okay, she definitely wouldn't want her Daddy to know what had happened. But there was lots Daddy didn't know about her, anyway. This was just one more item on the list.

She felt as if she had discovered a world that she hadn't realized existed before this afternoon. While not very religious, Tiffany had a spiritual feeling about her experience with Joseph. She concluded that feelings that intensely beautiful were not of this world ... nor were they bad.

And what about that last thing? Surely that was dirty. She had taken him into her mouth! She had overheard girls talking about blowjobs before. It was nasty talk. Wasn't that a blowjob that she had done to Joseph? She had taken him into her mouth! No, she decided. A blowjob was something dirty that bad girls did. What she had done with Joseph was a whole other thing... on a whole other level. She didn't exactly understand what level, but she knew deep down that there was nothing dirty about it ... she also knew that no power could have prevented her from doing it...

She barely heard the rhythm of the rails and the train hummed on inot New Jersey ....

Tiffany felt without understanding it that what she had done was right. Somehow, she had discovered a purpose with Joseph that hadn't existed for her previously. Whereas her beauty had been arbitrary before, now, it had a function. It pleased Joseph ... it had allowed her to become his good girl...

Her glance fell upon the delicate gold chain Joseph had put around her wrist. She clasped her other hand around it in a caress and closed her eyes .... "Mmmmmmm ..." escaped her lips and was lost in the sound of the speeding train.

As TV shrink, Dr. Phil, is fond of saying, "Today is a changing day in your life."

And, indeed it was for Tiffany.

=============================

Tiffany's Lessons ... has a been a fun project. The author has not decided about whether he will cunt-inue it, or not.

If you enjoyed it and would like to read more, please send him feedback to let him know. If you want to identify yourself, that is fine, but not necessary. Anonymous feedback is acceptable, and can be done through Literotica. Yes, feel free to make suggestions about future chapters. A lot of readers already have.

Thanks for your time,

Shin1to

shin1to
shin1to
36 Followers