Tiffany's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, to that guy I was sitting with when we met. His name is Matt. He's a teacher. He's tall, handsome, and great in bed."

"I know." I said under my breath.

"I'm sorry what was that?"

"Oh, I was just thinking that he gave me that impression."

"Well anyway, I don't want to talk about him. He has nothing to do with us right now." If she only knew.

"Look, I have to be going. I have an early day tomorrow."

"But I was hoping for..."

"Some sex?" She just smiled. "Look I'm a curious person myself. Would you be interested in a threesome?"

"With Matt?"

"No, with some guy I know."

"Well, I don't like the idea of cheating on him. But I just have to have you."

"Then I'll be in touch." I had no idea whom I was going to ask. I wanted it to be someone I trusted but someone that turned me on as well.

I drove home. I got in late and Mom was furious. "Where were you?"

"Working mom. I told you the club was open late."

"All right. Just next time call, honey. Matt was here looking for you."

"He was? What did he want?"

"He wants you to be in the wedding."

"Well, I don't think that would be a good idea. I'm really busy with finals and such."

"It's up to you. Just promise me you'll think about it."

"I will. I'm really tired, Mom. I'm going to bed."

"All right. Good night, Tiffers."

"It's Tiffany."

"I gave birth to you. I can call you what I want." There was no arguing with her. I just went to my room. I put on some Alicia Keys and began taking off my clothes. I stood in front of my mirror.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you've got a lovely ass." I turned around. It was Matt.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Shh, you don't want to wake up the entire house."

"All right. What are you doing in my bedroom?" I said in a softer voice.

"I came to finish what we started earlier today." He picked me up and threw me on the bed. "I like you this way. Naked and waiting." My mind went back to that first time. I liked him this way, forceful, unrelenting. I could feel my pulse quicken, my breathing become heavier.

"And what about Julia?"

"Forget about her. Right now, it's just you and me." He said as he crawled on the bed and kissed me. His kiss was full of passion. I gave myself over to him. His tongue slid down my neck, between my breasts. My back arched inviting the journey further. He circled my navel and went down to my pussy. It had been so long. My legs parted. The tip of his tongue touched my clit. He knew just how to do it. First he started really light. He circled it as he slipped his fingers inside me. My back arched further. One hand reached up to tease my breasts. My breathing became quicker. It was the cue he was looking for. He licked me harder. He sucked on my clit for a moment and began licking me again. My body went into convulsions as the orgasm swept through me. "Mmmmm, you like that, don't you?"

"Yes, Mr. Yeoman." I sighed.

"Would you like me to fuck you now?" He didn't give me time to answer. He plunged his cock inside me with one thrust. This was for him. There was no teasing. No slow, shallow moves. It was one thrust after another and pulsating rhythm. He never lost a beat. His hand pulled at my hair. And then he flipped me on my knees. He pulled my hair harder with each push. He penetrated deeper in that position and he knew it. He hit harder until I screamed. I had to stifle it quickly. "Now, let's see what you've learned. Suck on my cock." I turned around and put my mouth to his penis. He grabbed my hair and fucked my mouth. "That's it, Tiffany. Take it. Take it all!" Then he stopped, lay on the bed and motioned for me to climb on top of him. "Now ride me." I straddled him and eased his cock in my pussy. I grinded slowly at first. He grabbed my hips to get me to go faster. I stood on my feet and bounced on top of him. His cock pounded inside me. I took his hands to keep my balance as I went faster. I could feel my muscles begin to tighten. The climax was building inside me. I went faster. My legs froze. My back arched. My head flipped back as the orgasm left me paralyzed. He held my waist until I collapsed on top of him. And then he began.

With one movement, he pinned me on my bed. He put my legs on his shoulders as he pushed himself inside me. He was faster even now. I could barely breathe. He kept on faster, deeper, stronger. I couldn't move. Faster, Deeper, Stronger. One orgasm after the other. FASTER, DEEPER, STRONGER. And then he came. He fell on top of me and kissed my forehead. "You're a good little student, Tiffany." He got dressed and left.

The next day came far too soon. I found myself dreaming of Mr. Chandler, Mike, and even Mark who I would never let touch me. But the passion left by Matt's touch stayed with me. I hated him. There was something about him. Like the essence of him possessed my entire body. I didn't mind playing the slave. It had its advantages. But my curiosity was leaning now more towards being the master. To do that, I would have to show Matt that he could not treat me the way he has. He can't fuck me and be engaged to her. It's not right. While there was a certain taboo quality to it, I was worth far more than that. But I couldn't let on what I was planning. Let's just say Matt and Julia would never be the same again. And well, they might not even make it down the aisle. But that was none of my concern.

I arrived at work the next day. I went over to my table and found about twenty or thirty pieces of fan mail. "They've been calling for you all day," said Mr. Chandler. He was looking particularly good today. He was wearing a suit. And as I've always said, there's nothing sexier a man can wear. The more proper they look, the more I think about what they're capable of out of that suit. He unbuttoned his jacket as he leaned against the door. "You're not like the girls that normally come looking for a job here. Why did you choose to do this?"

"Well, Mr. Chandler... Hey, what is your first name anyway?"

"Daniel. You can call me Dan."

"All right Dan. I actually wasn't looking for a job. I followed an ex-boyfriend and his fiancé in here. Mike thought I was the new-hire and told me to go in the back entrance. I think every woman has fantasies about stripping. I'm no different. So I thought I'd get out there and enjoy this body while I still have it. Why do you do this?"

"What, own a strip club? Money for one. Men don't seem to care how much their drinks cost when there are beautiful women stripping in front of them. Plus I was tired of clubs being full of middle-aged, surgically enhanced, dancers. I figured if I was going to do this, it would include real women and it would be a safe place for them to perform. It's an art, you know. Like the way you do it. You dance beautifully and you put the 'tease' back in striptease. I've seen a lot of naked women in my time both in and out of the bedroom. You're the first one in a while to actually have an effect on me."

"Really?" I asked as I started taking off my top revealing my laced red bra.

"Are you going to change right now?"

"If you don't mind."

"No. I don't mind at all." Did he recognize you?

"No, I wore a mask that first night."

"I remember. It certainly added to the tease. But I can't believe he didn't remember that body."

"Well, I don't know. He fucked me a couple days later."

"Didn't you say he was engaged?"

"Yes." I slipped off my jeans to reveal my laced red panties. "Some men don't know what monogamy is."

"I'm not one of them. But you shouldn't be sleeping with him. I don't think Matt knows how to appreciate you."

"Matt? How did you now his name?"

"Do you really think that's the first time they've been in here. Julia use to dance for me here. This is where they met. And he told me about you months ago, Tiffany."

I paused for a second. "So you know who I am? I suppose I'm fired now." I stood up and was prepared to lash out at him.

"Tiffany, relax." He put his hands on my shoulders. "You're not fired. Look at all that mail. I would be nuts to fire you. But more importantly, I would be wrong. You've been used. And you're at a time in your life where it just might become a pattern. You have to show Matt for what he is. Not only for your sake, but also for Julia's. She's a good person and she worked very hard to become who she is today. I don't want both of you wasting your lives on a man who doesn't appreciate the value of a woman. I want to help you."

"I have kept this secret for so long. The first time was wonderful but I didn't know he was engaged. I swear I didn't."

"I believe you. You gave him your virginity, didn't you?" I closed my eyes and nodded. I tear escaped. "And now you don't know how to say no to him because he's the only touch you've known."

"Yes." I said so softly, it was almost a whisper. He embraced me. He slid his arm under my knees and carried me to the couch. I hadn't realized what had been lost that first night with Matt. There was an innocence gone. And when he told me his profession of love was a lie and he was in love with another woman the whole time, he took even more. I felt like some prostitute who would always be at his mercy. But here I was in the arms of a man who asked nothing of me. I could feel his excitement, but he wasn't taking sex from me. Taking? I can't believe I just said that. It's not supposed to be taken. It's supposed to be given. For once, I wanted to be the one to give it away. I raised my eyes to his. His eyes were green with pools of tears that echoed of a past heartache that mirrored mine. And for a moment, he was my true teacher. The woman within me longed to connect with the man underneath his clothes. I kissed him.

He pulled away. "Tiffany, you don't have to."

"I know, Daniel, and that's exactly why I want to. Make love to me?"

"Only if you're sure this is exactly what you want. It's not going to fix your problems."

"I know. But I want to know you, your body, your touch. And I'm thinking that to lie with you would connect my soul with yours if only for a moment."

"Oh, for more than one moment." His lips touched mine. His tongue slid into my mouth when I noticed he had his tongue pierced. He communicated with that kiss how much he wanted me. But also, it said the exchange was to be equal. He did not rape my mouth with his tongue moving it which ever way he wanted without noticing what I was doing. The kiss was a mutual dance of our tongues caressing each other in a similar fashion. He picked me up again and we went up a staircase I had not seen before. The door opened into a small but lavish bedroom. He lay me down on a cherry canopy bed. I looked around the room. It had a feminine aura that did not seem to belong above a strip club.

"Dan?" I said.

"It's an old room I haven't used in years. Beautiful, isn't it? You should have been in a place like this that first time." He pulled back the covers and took off my panties and bra. He knelt above me as he took off his own clothes. And then he began to seduce me. His hands did not grab or hurt me. They were like soft caresses from a lover who knew how to please without having to dominate. He allowed my hands to roam his body wherever I wished. His body was fit with muscles that were clearly defined but not separated from the rest. Each sinewy curve flowed seamlessly into the next. His kiss followed a path from my neck to my stomach and down further to my pussy. I opened my legs in anticipation. The tongue post worked like a second tongue. It allowed him to pass over my clitoris with smooth, hard strokes that were so intricate it was unlike anything I've ever known. The more he pleased me, the more he wanted to continue. I could not believe the pleasure surging through my body. My hips bucked uncontrollably. He laughed and said, "What's the matter, Tiffany?" The sound of his voice vibrated my pussy. He was now even more intent on driving me crazy. My legs rested on his shoulders as my hands ran through/pulled his hair. My screams were deafening. He held my hips to his mouth as I could no longer control the convulsions. When the orgasm came, it was like an explosion throughout my body.

I leaned down to his cock. I wanted to please him as he had pleased me. I held his cock in my hand. My tongue circled the tip and slid down the shaft. Something about the taste of it mad me want more. He gently pulled back my hair as I took his cock into my mouth. I sucked at my own pace enjoying every time his dick hit the back of my throat. He watched intently but never forced me to suck harder, deeper, or faster. That came naturally as I heard him moan with pleasure. I had never enjoyed giving head as much as I did at that moment. But it was not to last. He grabbed my shoulders and lay me back on the bed.

"I'm going to make love to you now, Tiffany. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, Please." I said as I reached my hand out to his. He took it and laced his fingers with mine. And then he plunged his cock into me. He looked into my eyes as his thrusts became stronger. I parted them almost into a split. He snickered. And held my ankle as he fucked me deeper. He leaned down to suck my breasts. And then he gave me the longest, most passionate kiss. And then he lay down on the bed and allowed me to take over.

I stood over him for a moment and allowed him to stare at my nakedness. Then I lowered my body onto him. His cock slipped into my pussy. I stood on my feet and bounced as his cock plunged inside of me again and again. He grasped my wrists to steady my body as I fucked him. And just as my head was thrown back in an orgasmic convulsion, I felt his cock come inside me.

Daniel pulled my body towards him. I lay on top of him with my body trembling. He wrapped his arms around me as we lay together in silence. And in that calm serenity, I found my eyes closing as I fell asleep. I woke up a few hours later. Dan was still lying beside me but he was wide-awake. "Oh, you're up? Sleep well?" He said.

"Actually, yes. I have an idea that requires a big favor from you."

"What is it?"

"How do you feel about sex with Julia and myself?"

"Hmm, and that's suppose to be a favor for me? Hell, yes I'll do it. What did you have in mind?"

I told him my plan and started to get dressed. "I'm keeping this." I said as I grabbed his shirt. I slipped it on over my red bra.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm wanted on stage, remember?"

"Fuck yes. I got to get out there myself. And now what am I suppose to wear" He said as he stood there in pants with no shirt.

"I like you just like that."

"Go on. I'll get something from my office. Oh, and Matt will be here tonight. So you better use the mask again if you want to keep you identity a secret."

I left him there. I had an idea tonight. I put on my shades, a pair of black socks, and left his shirt on. I think I'll do a little rendition of risky business tonight. I went out there to a full crowd. My hair was up in a bun and I looked the part down to a T. I danced for Dan that night. I never once took my eyes off him. But I did notice Matt and Julia in the corner. She never took her eyes off me. I called her on her cell the next day. She agreed to meet me.

We met in her apartment. "Hello, Alicia. Come in." She was wearing a white teddy and see-through white robe.

"There's something I have to tell you and I only have five minutes to say it."

"Whatever it is, just say it."

"My name isn't Alicia."

"Well, I figured that. All the girls use stage names. Otherwise you can't have a life after dancing. I use to dance myself."

"I know. Dan told me."

"Oh, he did. He's not really suppose to say anything."

"Well, he only did it because you and I have a friend in common."

"Who?"

"Matt."

"You know my fiancé?"

"Yes. My name is Tiffany."

"Hmm. That's funny. Tiffany's the name of his best friend's baby-sister."

"I know. I'm she. But there's more. Dan's going to be here in a few minutes. And I need you to make a phone call. We've been lied to, Julia. And we can't let him get away with this." I told her my plan and she made the phone call. By the time she said goodbye, Dan was at the door. This was the part of the plan I was most looking forward to.

Hardly a word was said. We all just started stripping off our clothes. And then together Julia and I began to kiss his body. She was beautiful. Her body was porcelain white. I could not help but want to kiss her. So I pulled her to me and kissed a woman for the first time in my life. She was as excited as I was. Our hands explored our bodies. Our breasts pressed up against each other. She was warm. My hand followed the curves of her body down to her pussy. She was clean-shaven and wet. He hands followed the same path to mine. We looked over at Dan. He was smiling and his cock was standing at full erection. "Let's go into the bedroom." All three of us walked into her room. There we found a king-size bed. Julia and I fell onto the bed as we kissed and teased each other. Dan soon joined us.

He lay back on the bed as Julia and I expressed our desire. Together, we licked his cock. We took turns taking him into our mouth. "I want to lick you." She said to me. I laid back on the bed as she knelt down on all fours. "Fuck me, Dan." She demanded. As she parted my lips, I could feel her breath on my pussy. Her soft fingers parted my lips. Her tongue barely touched my clitoris. I looked up to see Dan stand behind her. I could hear her moan just as he rammed his cock inside of her. Her pleasure sparked my own. She was more eager to please. She licked harder. With the instincts only another woman would know, she sucked my clit at the exact moment I needed her to. I screamed. My back arched and my hand reached down to stroke her hair. I heard a noise at the door but I was in too much pleasure to care. Later I was told what was seen.

The door opened slightly as Matt saw me lying down on her bed. He recognised my voice. He remembered my screams. It opened further to see Julia the cause of my pleasure. So there we were, his fiancé and his student making love on her bed. His cock became fully erect all at once. But then the door opened further. There he saw an older man with a chiselled body and distinguished good looks fucking Julia. He became immediately enraged. What he didn't know is there was a chain lock on the door. He could not enter. He left.

Julia came and lay back to allow me to return the favour. I had never tasted another woman before. But I was hungry for her. I parted her lips just as she had done to me. And then I imagined how I like to be licked. So I circled her clit with my tongue. Her breathing became quick. Then I started to flutter my tongue s l o w l y, li g h t l y. She started to move her hips. I pinned her down. I was enjoying this. I wanted to take my time. I did it harder. She started screaming. I knew that scream. It's the same one I have right before... And then she came. Dan lay on the bed. I climbed on top of him. His cock slipped inside my pussy. She sat on his face. And as he licked her and fucked me, Julia and I kissed each other. Our hands caressed each other's breasts. It was the most intense sexual experience I had ever imagined. And it was real. She looked straight into my eyes as she came. Seeing the pleasure consume her soul made me come as well. And before I had time to catch my breath, Dan come erupted inside me. The three of us collapsed on the bed soaked in sweat and silence.

I showered and came home to find Matt sitting in my living room talking to Mom. "The wedding is off, Tiffers." Matt said.

"Oh really? Why's that?"

"She just wasn't the one, I guess."

"Oh honey," Mom interjected. "Matt caught her cheating on him. Poor dear."

"Awww!" I walked over and hugged him then whispered in his ear. "It was the best fuck I ever had. Don't you ever treat me like that again." I skipped up the steps and went into my room. I did see Matt again. But that, perhaps, is another story...

12