Tiffany's Swing Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsbenk
jsbenk
22 Followers

I got in the shower and let the warm water wash over me for a long time while contemplating what just happened. I couldn't tell anyone about this as the last thing I wanted was to get kicked out of school, let alone be branded a lesbian by the local newspapers if it became a school scandal. I knew Jenny was in the same boat so I wasn't worried she was going to say anything. But what would happen when I saw her the next day? Her offer of another encounter was enticing, but I knew that this was going to be a one- time adventure. As much as I wanted to do that again, I wasn't ready to risk getting expelled.

As it turned out, we went on playing plebe and 2nd classmen for the remaining few months of the semester. I wasn't supposed to fraternize with the underclass and since she was in a different squad, there really wasn't that much interaction anyway. In a few short months, the semester was over and she got scrambled to another battalion and I rarely saw her. When we'd meet around the yard, we would smile and say hello, but that was about it."

***

When I finished my story, I was so turned on recalling my first bisexual experience that I was in dire need for some action. Tiffany straddled me and stuck her tongue in my mouth. Her kiss was long and sensual. "Wow", you really got my pussy dripping", Tiffany told me as she rubbed my breasts through my top. I was going to get her down on the carpet and munch on her box, but was interrupted by Mike.

"Mel, is there more to this story? Did you ever get another chance with Jenny?" he asked.

"Yes, but you need to give someone else a turn."

"I'm the host and I can change the rules. If you finally got together again with Jenny, we need to know", declared Tiff.

"There's more to the story. If someone can get me a drink, I'll finish the story."

jsbenk
jsbenk
22 Followers
12