Tiffany's Threesome

Story Info
A couple pretend to be strangers in a threesome.
3.2k words
4.07
44.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you know that four out of ten men in committed relationships fantasize about their wife or girlfriend getting fucked by someone else?"

This was my wife talking. Tiffany. Petite, gorgeous dark hair, hazel eyes, and with lips that can curl into a hint of a smile and promise you a world of sin. In the lacy black thing that she had on she looked devastating

"I can believe that," I said looking up from my book. "Men can get turned on thinking about their wife getting down and dirty with another guy. Men are visual and the sight of your wife naked, the throes of an orgasm can be the basis of an erotic fantasy."

"Do you fantasize about me?"

"Constantly," I replied.

"Really? Mr. Carter, you surprise me."

"You know me. I'm the ultimate pervert. No taboo is so sacred that it won't turn me on. I am a student of the Marquis de Sade I'll have you know."

"Humor me. Pretend you're pimping me to some guy at a bar you just met," she said licking her finger tips.

Tiffany lay back on the couch and lifted her dress and slid out of her panties. Shaved pussy on display.. One leg bent on the side, and the other one on the floor. She opened wide for effect. Her lick moistened fingers went in and she gave me a really dirty look.

"Umhh, yeah," she gasped for effect pumping her fingers in and out. "Tell him what you want him to do to me!"

I was hard like Gibraltar. I loosened my collar and let my imagination run.

"She's a slut, man. Take her! She wants to feel your cock in her. Fuck her real good for me. Take your hard cock and ram into that sexy pussy. My wife's soft white breasts ... Oh yeah, they're for you dude. Go for it. Squeeze 'em!"

"You're good!"

She was really getting off on this. Her fingers were masturbating harder now, and her other hand squeezing her alabaster breasts, which were conveniently exposed now. The nipples were hard. Like chestnuts to pop in your mouth.

She now had this crazy "Come fuck me now you son of a gun" look in her eyes.

I abandoned the story and jumped her. I kissed her hard. I squeezed her breasts. She felt dirty and needed to be used like a whore. I entered her with a vengeance. We fucked like crazy teenagers, falling off the couch and rolling on the carpet.

"You'll let me ... fuck ... You'll let me be fucked by a man. Just like that!"

"Yeah, you bitch. I'd pimp you for a beer!"

The thought of my haute couture loving, first class flying, businesswoman wife being pimped for a beer turned us both on.

She screamed as the climax hit her digging her nails into my back. I let myself come. We kissed soft, wet kisses. I noticed her eyes were moist with emotion. I kissed her teary eyes. She averted my gaze and relished the afterglow of her climax silently, hugging me tight.

I kissed her fingers next, still sticky and smelling like her pussy. I took a whiff and drew them to her nose. Her gaze now met mine as the smell took her back to her naughty thoughts.

"What kind of man are you who would take me to a bar and get me fucked by another guy?"

"A horny dude. And a very lucky man."

I really meant it. I knew Tiffany would never leave me, and she had a dirty mind. It's not easy to find both in the same woman.

Many days passed before we enacted our fantasy.

It was a foggy evening that developed into a foggy night. There was a light drizzle. We drove two hours on the highway, with no apparent destination in mind, except for a deep longing for sex. Strange that we cannot satisfy this longing ourselves I thought. We need a man to make it happen. Except it needed to be far from home where nobody knew us.

We had rehearsed the plot and worked out the many twists and turns it could take. It was crazy and we knew it.

Suddenly, she said, "This town. Yes, take this exit."

Some small towns have a hotel with a bar attached, and some don't. It was a gamble. We drove around for a bit crawling through the night peering through the wet glass. She spotted it first. A motel called the "Sleep Inn" next to a pub called "Prince Edward."

Tiffany took a bag from the trunk and walked to the motel to check in. I parked and went into the bar. It was a jolly, English pub with a local crowd that was beginning to pick up. We picked a week night because we didn't want it to be too crowded. We needed just enough men to notice her but not too many for it to get out of control. Five guys playing pool. Three guys at the bar who seemed like regulars, and one guy sitting alone. A few couples eating at the tables on the side. Perfect, I thought.

I sat near the guy at the bar. He was about thirty five and good looking in a rough, suntanned kind of way. Tanned, with big muscles and tall. Quite my antithesis I thought. I almost felt inadequate as I regarded his physique. I smiled at him and reached over to grab a menu letting him see my ring. Didn't want him thinking I was gay.

I ordered a beer and started the small talk. We talked about the game on the TV, sports in general, and the lousy economy. I moved over to avoid having to yell over the TV. His name was Kent. He was out of work. He told me about the lumber yard closing down. I told him about my made up dead end job. I was dressed in an old shirt, faded jeans, and my hair looked rather messy. We developed the camaraderie of a two guys whom life had messed with sharing a beer.

"You married?" he asked

"Yup," I laughed, "unfortunately!" I took my ring out and played with it. "Maybe I should put it away."

"From out of town?"

"Yes, just driving through. I stopped for a beer and bite ... and maybe a babe and blowjob ... before I hit the road."

It was his turn to laugh. "No babes here bud, and get in line! I was here first. Local guys get first dibs."

"Hey, I don't mind being second. I'm a desperate married guy. You enjoy her and then I'll take what's left."

"Settled!" he said, and we knocked our glasses together. We'd established who the alpha male was.

This was my cue. I texted Tiffany a short message, and got back to the conversation.

Tiffany walked in 5 minutes later. She looked gorgeous, but carefully decked not to appear immodest.

She had a raincoat which she hung on a hook. Expensive coat, on a well cut black dress, and a string of pearls. She looked loaded and scanned the room as if trying to see where she should sit.

"Check that out," I whistled. All eyes were upon her as she made her way to the bar.

"She's looking for some action," he said.

Before anyone made a move I smiled and waved to her.

Kent seemed impressed with my boldness. Tiffany walked over slowly.

"Do I know you?" she asked.

"No, but you seemed hesitant. We wanted to make you feel welcome. And Kent here would like to buy you a drink."

"You'd do that for me?" she asked breaking into an impish smile and getting a little close to him.

"I sure would," he said warming up to the pickup. "Please have a seat."

I moved so that she could sit between us.

"I don't know what to say," she said, laughing. "Sure!"

She took off her coat and we got a nice glimpse of her low cut dress with a lacy bra showing. She smiled as she caught us looking.

"Boys, boys," she shook her head in mock anger. And then slowly she leaned towards him bringing her breasts close enough to touch, and whispered loud enough for me to hear, "But maybe if you both are nice to me."

If she wasn't clearly so wealthy you'd think she was a hooker tempting her client. The gold earrings, the pearl necklace, the Louis Vuitton bag, and expensive perfume lent her an air of legitimacy.

Kent got closer to her, and she didn't draw away. "I'm got to treat you real nice babe,"

"Trisha. Trisha's my name, but you can call me babe if like."

He gave her a squeeze, which she evidently enjoyed. Seeing another man touch my wife gave me a twinge. This was my precious Tiffany. What was I doing!

A cocktail was ordered. She said, "Here's to you two. Making a poor girl feel welcome and loved. I feel warm and fuzzy all over." She giggled and thrust her breasts forward as she said that. Even the bartender noticed.

Kent had a lot of questions to ask. Where did she live? How long was she in town for?

She shook her head, "Guys, I'm not here to talk about me. I'm here to have fun. And the next round of fun is on me!"

She looked around and then quietly slid her hand under the table, and then down our thighs. A light touch. She was careful not to be too bold, and barely grazed our cocks. Mine was super erect. Kent nearly fell off his seat.

"So you DO like me! You both like me a lot!" she said slowly drawing back her hand.

She continued to sip her drink, retreating a bit.

"I'm flattered. Really flattered, guys. Two hard ons. Never had that before!" She shook her head and look straight ahead, as if she were confused and embarrassed.

At this point Kent was right next to her pressing his hard cock against her side. His hand was raising her skirt and on her thigh.

"Easy cowboy! Do you want to get us arrested?" She pushed him away.

She looked him directly in the eye. "Do you want to fuck me?"

"You bet." His voice was gruff with emotion.

"Me too, babe," I cried.

"Oh my! An orgy. Well not here. In my room. I'm staying next door."

"Room 315," she whispered to him. "And bring your friend. I feel kinky."

She left quickly and we were left gasping.

"What the fuck was that." I asked.

"Horny bitch. Fucking hot. Do you think she's psycho?" he asked.

"No, just a rich married girl from the city looking for some rough fucking by a couple of real guys." I said.

"Real guys. Don't kid yourself, bud." he said playfully punching me on the shoulder.

"After you, Kent, but remember I found her for you."

He walked out of the bar and I left a ten dollar bill on the counter and followed him.

He turned around in the parking lot of the motel.

"No homo shit. You keep your pants on and watch while I fuck her," he growled.

"Deal!"

We walked rapidly. The raindrops kept falling and we sloshed through puddles in our hurry to find the room. She was waiting for us near the elevator.

"What took you so long?" she said as the elevator door closed.

"I've been waiting and touching myself," she lifted up her skirt and exposed a white, shaven pussy. No panties. What a turn on. Kent leapt forward and grabbed her.

"Kiss me!" she said with urgency in my voice. His lips smothered her as his hands plunged down her chest, and under her lacy bra. Her nipples were exposed as he kneaded her white bosom. His hands were greedy, groping my wife and squeezing her breasts like she was a common whore. I loved it.

She came up for air.

"You're a good kisser," she said looking him straight in the eye. Watching his rough smothering I didn't think he was but it had the desired effect. Kent beamed.

You ... '"

"Derek," I said, "my name is Derek."

"Please don't let the door open."

I guarded the door.

"Gentle down there," she said as Kent's hand went under her skirt. His fingers plunged into her wet, slick, pussy and I could here the smacks as he pumped her.

"Ohhh, my God. Ohhhh, fuck me"

Her legs nearly off the floor as he pinned her to the wall with his body and finger fucked her. I could see her flushed face over his shoulder, and she smiled at me. I pressed my hard on through my jeans.

"I love you," she mouthed, before another thrust brought on a wave of pleasure. She closed her eyes and moaned.

"I could come right now, but I really want your cock in me."

I'd never heard my wife talk dirty to another man and it was a crazy sensation, He started unzipping.

"Not here though," she said adjusting her dress. "Take me in my room".

We raced to the room. She opened in a hurry. Before her coat was off he was on her, taking her dress off, nearly tearing the zip off, reducing her to a bra. He started stripping quickly.

His cock was out and it was an impressive hunk of meat.

"Condoms," she screamed. "Boys, keep it safe"

She reached in her bag and pulled out a long strip. Kent obliged.

I stripped to my boxers, not daring to expose my dick just yet, but it was hard and straining against my cloth.

He threw her on the bed and tore off her bra. Naked as a centerfold she lay on the bed. I watched this big naked, powerful hunk of a guy move on top of her. Surprisingly gentle, all of a sudden, he brought his lips to her breasts and sucked. She moaned cradling his head.

"Oooh, suck me baby. Suck mama's boobies."

I'd never heard her say that before. There's a first for everything. Throwing caution to the winds I took my hard cock out and started masturbating.

He moved his lips down to the belly button and I wondered if he would go further. He seemed unable to wait. Lifting her legs up he entered her. She gave a surprised squeal. His thrusts were hard and powerful as he lunged in and out of my darling Tiffany. She gasped with each thrust. I'd never fucked her like this. This powerful man was taking her places I'd never seen her go. It was wild.

His sweaty muscular arms wrapped around her as their bodies intertwined. It was a beautiful, erotic sight. My cock was pulsing in my grip as I felt electrifying sensations with every touch.

"Be nasty to me. I'm your bitch. Fuck me, lover!" She screamed turning him on, as his passion mounted.

"Yeah, you slut, take that." He slapped her bottom and grunted with each thrust.

Soon they were both coming.

"Oh, my goodness, oh baby. Unhhhhhhhhhh. My darling. Ohhhhh," she screamed as she always does. She stopped short of "I love you" which is what she always ends with. I could see she was biting her lips.

As she met my gaze my orgasm came. I spurted over my hands and shirt.

She walked over to me naked and well fucked.

"You poor thing. You came just from watching us. It's just as well. I don't fuck married men you know."

She knelt down.

"But I don't mind licking their cocks. Especially if it is all gooey and sticky with cum. As Kent lay back on the bed, she licked me.

"Ooh, its so small and little, the poor thing," she said between licks as my cock shriveled.

"You're not a real man like Kent. You're just a mama's boy, Derek."

Then she got up and got all assertive.

"You know what mama's boys do, Derek."

She lay back on the sofa and spread her legs real wide, exposing a really slick pussy, oozing from all the fucking.

"They lick mama's pussy. Come here baby."

I went obligingly to her. I was glad he had a condom on. I lapped her pussy with relish and with love. This was my precious Tiffany. The erotic images from before flashed through my mind, as I plunged my tongue in and out. I loved her taste in my mouth.

"Yeah, suck me baby. Lick mama nice" she purred. "What would your wife say if she saw you lick me, Derek? Maybe she'd be turned on and want to lick me too."

This evidently got a big reaction out of Kent.

"Your cock's up again, stud. Kent, you like the idea of a girl going down on me. Maybe one of my naughty girl friends comes over. Love to have a girl eat my pussy."

Kent was up and striding towards us. She pushed me away.

"Move over, babe. Big dog's coming here. Want to fuck me again, stud?"

She handed him a condom again, and ran to the bathroom. She came back with a tube of lube.

"Are you ready to get real dirty? Put it in my ass, stud. I can't wait to feel you deep inside me!"

He'd never been ever asked to do this before it seems. He hesitated for just an instant. Grabbing her with his powerful arms he carried her over to the bed and put her on a bank of pillows, face down. Her rear was up, sweet, soft and white. The rear I loved to kiss and lick. My sweet Tiffany's ass.

He opened her up and gingerly poked a finger into her tight pink hole. I obligingly squeeze a spurt of lube as he worked it in, first with one finger and then with two and then three. Tiffany was moaning with anticipation. The thought of his large cock in her hole drove me mad with excitement. I squeezed some more. He took a gob of that covered his condom with it and started to mount her.

"Oh my god, Oh fucking Jesus, Oh baby, fuck me ... fuck my shit hole. Stuff your cock in me."

She was turning herself on with the dirty talk. Kent's hard member was nearly splitting her in two as she deliberately and powerfully thrust into her. What a horny sight. My wife getting fucked in the ass, shamelessly and helpless fucked, by a stranger. What a rare pleasure given to a man I did not even know.

My hand was on my cock as I stared transfixed at the sight of this horny couple doing a carnal act that was both deviant and erotic. I felt strangely detached. As if I was watching a movie. As his thrusts plunged her crotch into the pillow she alternated between pain and passion. This was like no other fucking. She buried her face in a pillow to muffle her screams. His sweaty thighs and her sweaty rear were coming together as one with audible smacks, as if they were meant to be one. What right did I have I wondered, to disturb this couple amidst their passion. Just a loser jerking off maybe.

Had I lost something I could not replace, or was it all just fun? I couldn't be sure but my cock felt really good and I was overcome with passion as I watched the lovers coupling. It was like poetry in motion. It did not matter. It felt so good I wanted to enjoy the moment.