Tiger's Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh really? What do you have in mind?" Kevin asked. His cock was already straining against his boxers.

"Why Kevin, you're already horny. How long have you been in here?" she asked as she set the razor down and rubbed her pussy with the rag, cleaning the rest of the soap off her lips. The rough cloth against her clit set her in motion. Neither of them spoke for the next few minutes. Both were busy. Kevin switched the camera from photo to video mode while she gave in to the urgings of her pussy.

She rubbed her clit, gently at first, and then gaining intensity as the fire spread through her loins. Then she reached around behind her and shoved a finger in her ass as she rubbed her clit with her other hand furiously. It didn't take long before she was cumming on her hand and screaming at the top of her lungs. She pulled the finger out of her ass and used it on her clit while she thrust the fingers of her other hand into her pussy. She stuffed them as far in as she could reach and vigorously fucked herself to a second orgasm within moments. Kevin was shooting video the whole time. He kept videoing her until he couldn't watch any longer. He had to have her. He set the camera on the counter and made sure it was pointed at the tub. As Lori's second orgasm subsided, Kevin stood up off the stool and dropped his shorts on the floor. He stepped across the bathroom with his cock standing out in front of him. Lori opened her eyes just as he reached the tub. She smiled and took hold of his cock, stroking it for a few moments as they kissed, their tongues dueling for dominance. Kevin squeezed her tits and rolled her nipples in his fingers as she played with his cock. Then she got down on her knees and sucked his cock down her throat. She sucked for all she was worth, sinking her nails into his ass just the way he liked. Kevin could only moan as he wound his hands into Lori's wet hair. Soon it was obvious that he wouldn't last much longer. She released his cock and stood in front of him. Seeing the look of disappointment on his face, she put a pussy juice covered finger to his lips.

"Patience, Lover. I will swallow your next load. I want your first one in my pussy. Can you do that for me? Can you give your incredibly horny wife two loads tonight?" she asked in that incredibly sexy bedroom voice she used when she was seducing him. Kevin had no choice, he was doomed, and he loved it.

"Oh I can do that, Baby. I will do that and so much more for you." he said as he played with her tits again, squeezing them and pinching her nipples.

"Oh god yeah! Jesus you are making me so hot!" she exclaimed. She abruptly turned her ass to him. "Fuck me right now! Put that dick in my pussy and make me scream again. I wanna cum all over your dick while it's filling my pussy with cum." she was chanting seductively.

Kevin took each of her ass cheeks in a hand and spread them wide open, exposing her pouting pussy lips. Her lips spread as though they knew what was coming. He looked back at the camera and smiled and then he thrust his cock into her pussy to the hilt in one swift shove. He squeezed and slapped her ass with each stroke. Lori put her head against the wall and pounded it with her hands as Kevin slammed his cock into her pussy viciously.

"Oh my god. Kevin I'm cumming! I'm gonna cum on your cock!! Gimme your cum now!!" Lori exclaimed, as she reached back and spread her ass with her hands. As she sank her nails into her own ass, Kevin thrust his thumb into her tight asshole and thrust even harder.

"Oh god your pussy is so fucking hot!! Lori your pussy is on fire! God you feel so good!!" Kevin grunted as he shot load after load after load of cum into Lori's spasming pussy.

"Kevin! Cum for me baby!! Sweet Jesus!! I love this!!" Lori exclaimed.

"Lori, are you ok? Lori?" Tiger asked, touching her shoulder.

Lori looked up at him, not remembering him in a moment of daydreaming confusion. Then it came to her, as did the fact that she was subconsciously squeezing her breast and pinching her nipple as she remembered the previous night. She smiled.

"Yes, Tiger. I am very well, thank you. I was just remembering something that happened last night." she explained, slightly flushed, though from embarrassment at being caught or from horniness caused by the memory, she didn't know.

Tiger smiled. "Well, are you ready for your lesson? I have all day so we can take our time." he said, winking at her.

"Then by all means, let's get started. I have to go use the little girls room first though. Wait here for me?" she asked.

"I'll be here." Tiger said as he sat down and motioned to the waitress for a glass of water.

As Lori walked to the bathroom, an idea formed in her mind. She stepped into a stall and immediately removed her thong panties. They were soaked and doing her no good anyway. Then she put her leg up on the toilet and played with her clit with one hand while she finger fucked her pussy with the other. She came within minutes, an intense sweeping orgasm. She stayed in the stall for a few moments, waiting for the orgasm to pass. Then she stepped out of the stall, bent down and loosened the laces of her right shoe, and threw her panties in the trash.

"Time for a seduction." she whispered quietly as she gave herself a once over in the mirror, then stepped out and returned to a waiting Tiger. She sauntered slowly across the room toward Tiger, studying him as she got closer. He was tall and solid, yet lean. The muscles in his forearms were well defined, his hands looked strong. He was well tanned from many hours on the golf course. His hair was neat and tidy in a business cut, light brown with lighter streaks, bleached by the sun. His eyes were a piercing shade of blue. He wore a white polo shirt with seemingly random streaks of faint blue, and white mid thigh shorts. His legs were as well defined as his arms. All in all he appeared to be in very good shape. Everything about him said confidence and comfort.

When she was 20 feet from him, she looked down and 'noticed' that her shoe was untied. She knelt and tied it, keeping her legs slightly apart, knowing that she was giving him a good 10 second look at her now naked pussy. She wondered if he could see how wet she was. She glanced up quickly just as she finished tying her shoe and was pleased to see him watching her. She then stood up and continued to the table. He stood up as she arrived by his side. She could smell his cologne, Curve, a sexy scent with a touch of sweet to it. She also saw what she thought might be the beginning of a bulge in his shorts. She actually had to resist the urge to reach out and grab it, and wondered what was coming over her.

"Well, are you ready to go have some fun on the links?" Tiger asked, with a gleam in his eye, offering her his arm.

"You bet. Let's go!" Lori exclaimed aloud, while thinking 'Honey if you only knew!' She returned his smile. As she took his arm in hers, she made sure to stumble slightly, causing his arm to rub firmly against her breast. "Sorry about that. I'm just a clutz today." She laughed.

"Oh that's alright. Just don't let go of any clubs today." Tiger said.

They both laughed at that comment all the way to his shop.

They collected their clubs and Tiger grabbed one of the golf carts, then they were off to the first hole of the day. Lori decided to give the flirting a rest for a bit and concentrated on what Tiger was teaching her.

He helped her make small adjustments to her grip, stance, and swing. By the time they were on the seventh hole, Lori was comfortable with the adjustments and was making good use of them. She decided it was time to get back to having fun.

While Tiger was setting up for his first shot at the fairway of the eighth hole, Lori went to the cart and grabbed her water bottle. She stood behind him, out of his line of sight, and dumped a little water on her chest. The combination of the cool water and light breeze made her nipples stand out immediately. Just after Tiger hit the ball, she yelped just loud enough to get his attention. He turned as she was billowing her shirt out from her breasts.

"Oh my god that's cold!" she exclaimed.

"What happened?" Tiger asked, unable to take his eyes off her chest.

Lori's nipples were getting taller by the second.

"I went to take a sip of water and completely missed my mouth. Can you believe that?" she asked and laughed it off, knowing her shirt was nearly transparent now that it was wet.

"Do you want me to go get a towel for you?" Tiger asked.

"No, that'll take too long. I'll just have to suffer." Lori said. She strode over to the cart and took out her next club. As she took it out of the bag, it 'slipped' out of her hand and fell to the ground. Lori deftly turned her back to Tiger and bent at the legs to pick it up, giving him another look at her pussy as her skirt rode up her ass. Then she stood up and quickly turned around, causing her skirt to twirl and gave him yet another look at her shaven lips. She noted with pleasure that he took the bait and that it was getting to him. There was definitely a bulge in his shorts this time, and she intended to keep it there.

Lori spent the next two holes spinning and bending every chance she got. By the time they got back to the clubhouse, poor Tiger had a very firm bulge in his shorts, and Lori was a very wet and horny woman. She didn't realize how wet and horny she was until she noticed the wet spot her pussy left on the seat of the cart. She gave Tiger one last, long look at her surely glistening pussy as she bent over to put her golf clubs in the trunk and made sure they were placed right. Then she closed the trunk and turned to shake Tiger's hand.

"Thank you, Tiger, for a wonderful and very educating afternoon. When can we do this again?" she asked with a smile that caused most men she knew to melt.

"We can do this again any time you want to. This is my card with both my work and home numbers on it. Give me a call anytime you want to play. I only need an hour's notice. I may even be persuaded to cancel appointments to make room for you." Tiger said.

"Oh, that's sweet." Lori exclaimed. She stood on her tiptoes and gave him a kiss on the cheek, planting her tits firmly against his chest as she did. Then she turned and walked around to her door. "You'll be hearing from me real soon. Bye." She said as she got into her car and drove off, leaving him standing there waving.

Kevin was sitting in the hot tub out on the private deck off their bedroom when he heard Lori drive up to the house. He stood up and waved to her to let her know where he was. He could tell by the bounce in her walk and the flush on her face that he was in for a good afternoon. He got out of the tub and dried off quickly before meeting her in the kitchen. She was bent over looking for something in the fridge. Her skirt was riding up over her ass and he saw that she'd removed her panties. He walked over to her and knelt behind her. He placed his hands on her hips and planted his tongue on her pussy.

Lori gasped at the sudden sensation then leaned back against his face. She responded by bending further at the waist and reaching back between her legs to stroke Kevin's throbbing cock. She stroked his cock firmly while he worked his tongue back and forth across her clit.

"Oh my god that is so good! Kevin eat my pussy! Eat me good, baby!!" she exclaimed as she ground her pussy against Kevin's face. "Oh god baby! Lay down on the floor. I want some of your cock." she ordered as she pushed him back into a lying position. She sucked on his cock, concentrating on the head and stroking the shaft. Then she slowly took his entire cock into her mouth and slowly fucked him.

Kevin had to concentrate to keep his hips on the floor. He grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide and alternated between licking her clit and her ass. He could taste her pussy juices on her ass so he knew she'd been horny for quite some time. He slowly inserted one finger, then two into her ass as he licked, nibbled and sucked on her clit. As her pussy got wetter and hotter, he slowly fucked her ass with his fingers. Soon it was more than she could take. She abruptly climbed off Kevin's face and turned around.

"Enough foreplay. Fuck me! Fuck me with that wonderful cock of yours. I want to cum on your cock then suck it off!" she exclaimed, much to Kevin's shock. She'd never talked like that before. After she descended on his cock he quickly decided he liked it.

"Damn baby! You're on fire! Come on baby, ride me, ride me like a horse!" he exclaimed threw his teeth as he grabbed her hips and pounded his cock into her pussy again and again, harder each time.

"Oh yeah! Fuck this is great!!" Lori exclaimed as she sank her nails into Kevin's shoulders and rode his cock as hard as she could.

Kevin released her hips and pulled her shirt out of her skirt and reached up and played with her tits, squeezing her nipples in rhythm with his thrusts.

Lori's breathing got rough and she squeezed his shoulders even harder. Her ass cheeks slapped his thighs with each thrust. "Oh! Oh!! Yeah baby! Squeeze my tits! Oh god that is good." she exclaimed. Then she crossed her arms and took off her shirt. Her tits bounced with each thrust of her hips on Kevin's cock.

Kevin sat up and took her nipple in his mouth. He nibbled and sucked on it as she wrapped her arms around his head and changed her thrusts from vertical to horizontal. It didn't take much of this action and she screamed. Kevin could feel the moisture pouring out of her pussy all over his cock.

Lori collapsed against Kevin after the orgasm subsided. He softly stroked her bare back and shoulders, dragging his nails lightly across her smooth skin. He chuckled as he watched the goose bumps travel across her back.

Slowly, Lori's breathing returned to normal and she came around from her post-orgasmic stupor. She looked him in the eye and climbed off his lap. She stood over him, his face even with her now very wet and dripping pussy. She then slowly reached back and unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. With her skirt on the floor, she slowly leaned forward and spread her legs, opening her pussy directly in front of Kevin's mouth.

Kevin smiled and gently took hold of her hips and resumed eating Lori's pussy. He moved his tongue between her lips and across her clit, then into her vagina, sucking the juices out of her pussy.

Lori closed her eyes at the sensation of Kevin's tongue plunging inside her pussy. She nibbled her bottom lip and played with one of her nipples as she enjoyed Kevin's attentions. It didn't take long before she was horny all over again. She backed away from Kevin and offered him her hand. She then led him back upstairs to the hot tub. She stepped into the hot water and settled down into her seat. Kevin sat down across from her and looked at her.

"So I take it you had a good day?" he asked.

"Baby, you have no idea. Let me tell you about it..." she said.

12