Tight

Story Info
Good friends Jack and Penny ease their sexual tension.
3k words
4.13
51.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One:

I had a busy life. I was 20, a junior in college and also supporting myself with work as a waitress. I was receiving financial aid, but it wasn't enough to support me completely – that's where work came in. And I enjoyed it. I was working in Chicago and I got to meet a great many people in my line of work.

I dug my heels into the bright lights of Chicago upon high school graduation. That's when I met Jack – who was now a frequent customer at the restaurant. I was a crazy kid out on the town, hitting the clubs, using fake I.D.s, getting drunk, etc.

I had grown up in a very academically-driven household and even though I was in college (pursuing my Bachelor's in Creative Writing), I followed my arrow to a liberal arts college. My parents were terribly harsh and strict, and by the time I found myself as an independent adult, I was unable to control my free-spiritedness.

One night I got drunk and threw up on the sidewalk and passed out. That's when Jack found me. He picked me up and carried me to his car, back home to his couch and supplied me with a pillow and blanket. The next morning I had an awful hangover and it was awkward, but we got to know each other. I learned he was an early retiree (only 55) and that he had been divorced for nearly eight years. He had no children and not that I could really blame him. There I was, a horrible mess, and not feeling well, a wild child, and he treated me with nothing but kindness.

There was something attractive about him, although he was average in looks. He had a round stomach and sexy green eyes and was average in height, but he had a commanding presence. For my 20th birthday he had sent me flowers and a card. But I wanted more than a friendship with him. And I think he wanted more than a friendship with me, too. But, God, was he something else! He was a true manly man.

When he was 32, Jack had become supervisor of a UPS unit where he had worked since his early twenties. Before that he had worked at different places, here and there, wherever he could – he seemed restless. He had tried the college thing, but it didn't suit him and I couldn't blame him for that either. College just wasn't everyone's dig. And he turned out to be a helluva man and smart as a whip. You don't need a degree to read the writing on the wall.

We had exchanged phone numbers and occasionally we went out to lunch, but nothing more than that – I think he saw me as a lost child in a big city and he was my protector. I liked our roles thus far.

On that particular day, I had had two classes in the morning and then I had to work second shift at the restaurant. I had my own girlfriends, but my tastes in friends varied, as you can tell. When my second shift was over, I was beat. I stripped and drew myself a bubble bath in my apartment. I had seen the dorms that were available on the campus tour and they were blah. They were cramped, so I decided to pass and instead work for my own independent living space.

I sunk into the cloud of bubbles. I had longish red hair with a natural wave in it and a tight body with pointed, high breasts, a petite stomach and flared hips. I had slept with two men; one was a drunken mistake and the other I had been dating for about two years. They had both been in my age group, but I was curious as to what an older man would be like. That's where my thoughts about Jack came in.

As it turned out, I didn't feel much like a bubble bath, so I made a quick grilled cheese sandwich and hit the hay.


Part Two:

"How is your salad?" Jack asked me.

I nodded. "Real good. How's your sandwich?"

"Really good. Do you feel like catching a show or do you have homework to do?" He looked at me over his glass of Pepsi. Ah, those wonderful green eyes!

"I'm supposed to do some reading, but that's it. I feel like a show." I paused and then showed him my hands. "Look. Do you like my manicure?"

He smiled at me. I loved his smile. "Yes, of course, very nice." He put down his fries and showed me his hands. "Do you like my fingernails?"

"You didn't get a manicure."

He laughed. "I know."

We laughed. He had clipped his fingernails crooked and sideways, with hangnails like ugly hinges.

We had decided to seeLincoln,and as I got up from the booth, he helped me slip on my coat, which is something he had never done before. I looked over my shoulder and smiled at him.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

The theatre was only about a block away and the weather was permitting, so we decided to walk. Coming out of the restaurant, I strapped my purse over my shoulder when I felt a fierce tug. A man was trying to steal my purse.

"Stop!" I screamed. "Get off of my purse!" I began to tug at it. People around us stopped to watch.

Jack intervened, who was easily three or four inches taller than the perpetrator. He gave him a good sock in the jaw and the man fell back into the gutter and gathered himself up and ran away, shocked.

"Oh my God," I said.

"Get outta here!" Jack yelled at the man. He then held me by the outside of my biceps and stooped, looking into my eyes. "Are you all right?"

I nodded. "I'm okay, just a little shook up. Jesus!" I laughed. I then wore my purse strap across my chest like I always did and we went on our way to the theatre, via a cab this time.

During the movie I was distracted by Jack. I wanted to hold his hand. I liked the way the screen highlighted his face. Occasionally our hands would touch as we would dig into the tub of popcorn and we would exchange a smile. But the popcorn ran out, and now there was no reason to touch. And I wanted to touch him. In the bedroom, I was submissive and wondered what power his charms would work on me. Before I had time to act, he put his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. It seemed so natural. I felt so excited inside. This man was old enough to be my father, but that didn't seem to bother either of us. In all his years, he must've had plenty of women, but if we were ever to sleep together, I wanted to be his greatest and his tightest.

Lincolnended sadly, but I barely noticed – I was only noticing Jack. Once we got outside, the night had set in and it was lightly snowing. He zipped up his coat.

"Jesus, it got cold," he said. "Now let's catch a cab, we don't want to be walking after what happened this afternoon."

"A cab? Well, at least let me pay for it."

"Oh, I couldn't let you do that."

"But you paid for lunch and the movies."

"All right, if you insist."

I laughed and hailed a taxi and he held the door open for me. The plan was that the cabbie would drop him at his place and then drop me at my place, as I was farther uptown. When we came to Jack's complex, he invited me upstairs. I pretended to think about it for a moment, but inwardly I was jumping up and down. I paid the cabbie and we went upstairs.

"How about a glass of wine?" He asked when we walked into his apartment.

"Sure. White wine if you have it." I said and unzipped my coat and hung it on the rack.

"Make yourself comfortable," he said.

I took off my heels. I knew Jack liked heels. I remember him telling me that once and these particular pumps went well with my jeans and sweater. And this particular sweater was tight and showed everything.

His apartment was basic and clean without being fancy or showy about anything. He came out with two glasses of wine. He raised his glass. I did the same.

"To a great friendship and beyond," he said and threw his head back.

I took a sip of wine. "Very good. You really inhaled that wine, I have to say," I laughed.

He smiled. "That really hits the spot. Have a seat."

He went into the kitchen for a minute and came back with his hands empty. I sat down on his couch and set my wineglass on the coffee table. He sat beside me, very closely. I shifted my body sideways to face him, my arms resting on the back of the couch. I began to slightly touch his face with my hand. He was blushing. I think I was too. He began to chuckle.

"What's funny?"

"I was just thinking of that time you spent the night here. You were really a mess."

I tilted my head back and laughed. "I really was. Thank you for picking me up off the street. Literally!"

He leaned his face close to mine. "I'm glad I did it."

Our mouths met. His lips were soft and warm. Our passion began to grow fast. I cuddled up close to him. His large hand was rubbing my back on the outside of my sweater.

"Oh, Honey," he said.

"Yes, Jack?" I said, kissing his neck. His five o'clock shadow was starting to come in. He was so gruff.

"I want you so bad," he groaned.

"I want you, too, Jack." I started to unbutton his shirt buttons and kiss his chest. It was lightly hairy and very sexy. It had some flab on it, but that was to be expected.

"Sit up for a minute, Baby," he directed me.

I did so, my feet tucked under me. He unbuttoned my sweater and took it gently off my arms and stared at my 34B's trapped in their white bra. The bra straps were coming down around my biceps and he put his head in my cleavage.

"Oh Baby," his face came up to my face and he cradled me. "You know tonight's the night, right?"

I almost had to roll my eyes, but I smiled. "Yes, I know. I've been wanting to do this with you for a long time."

"You have?"

"Of course."

I sat back up and unbuckled his pants and took his cock out. It must've been seven inches or so. It was delicious looking. It was leaking desire for me and I was so wet for him as well that I was wiggling.

"Come on," he held my hand and led me to his bedroom.

Once inside his bedroom, he turned on the lamp. It gave off a soft glow. His bed was made and gave off the same vibe as the living room – basic: a man's bedroom.

Standing there, our clothes were disheveled and we began to kiss once more. His caresses were the sexiest thing I had ever felt. They were so gentle and yet so commanding – I knew he was in charge of the situation and I wanted to please him. His hands wandered down to my butt and began to rub it and tucked his hand in one of the back pockets.

"Mmm," he groaned. His groans made me melt.

We moved over to the bed and he laid me down and tried to take my jeans off. He laughed and I was being stubborn and of no help to him. I grinned.

"How do you take these things off? They're painted on."

"Makes your job difficult, huh?" I replied and giggled.

I helped him get my jeans off and he took his shirt off. We lied in bed kissing and he took my bra off. I loved exposing myself to him because he seemed so much to enjoy it. He sucked on each of my tits as if I were mothering him. I stroked back his brown/greying hair, arching my back in the moonlight. I didn't know how he felt about me, but he was the greatest lover I'd had thus far. I told him to stop for a moment while I slid off my panties. My crotch had a slight amount of hair on it, but not a whole lot. Jack was treating me like a queen.

He parted my thighs with his dominant hands and first fingered my pussy. My pussy was so wet that it was making squelching sounds. Jack and I groaned in unison listening to this. He licked his finger then started to lick and kiss my pussy. It felt so good, and it relaxed me, too. I could feel my desire flow out of me. I could feel his tongue dig inside of me, greedily, wanting more. I was ready.

"Jack, I'm ready, I need it now."

He stood up all the way and dropped his shorts.

"Oh, Penny baby, I need it too." He held onto his cock and directed it into my pussy. I could feel it open up to him. We began to screw slowly, his eyes looking into mine.

"Oh Jack, that's it, oh it feels so good."

"Damn, you're so tight, Baby," he told me. "You feel so good."

He picked up his pace and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

I humped my hips forward to meet his thrusts. The mattress was squeaking and the bed was banging the wall with our fucking. I was wearing a film of sweat over my body and especially the back of my neck and my back.

"Oh God! I'm cumming, oh God, here it cums," Jack whispered.

I came shortly before he did, my pussy clenching onto his cock. I bit his shoulder as our bodies were tangled together. He came into me. I loved feeling his cum just flowing into me. He slowly eased his dick out of my body and plopped next to me.

"That was heaven," I told him. We were both panting. "I have to go put on my patch. Hang on just a second."

I went to the living room and dug into my purse and found one of my birth control patches, peeled it back and put it on the outside of my arm. I came back and lied next to Jack.

He smiled. "Good thing you have your patches. I have condoms in the house, but I had no control to use them in this case."

I laughed and curled up to him. "You were so good, Jack."

"So were you. Are you sure you're only twenty?"

I giggled. "I had a lot of pent-up sexual frustration. It's been a while for me."

"For me too. And being around you wasn't easy. Those tight sweaters and those little jeans. Jesus."

I grinned at him. "So you've been noticing. Well, I've been noticing you too, you know. I love your eyes and your laugh. And now I've found out I love your chest hair."

He laughed. "Oh, do you now?" We kissed

I nodded and smiled. "I just have to use your bathroom real quick."

"Say, are you hungry by any chance?" He asked, sitting up. "It's only seven-thirty."

"I am hungry," I said. "But first let me pee!"

In his bathroom, I did my business and washed my hands and crawled into his terrycloth bathrobe hanging on the back of the door. When I walked into his room he was fully dressed.

"What gives?" I asked. "I like you stripped down."

He laughed that sexy laugh I so adored. "I ordered us a pizza and didn't want to answer the door in my underwear. I remember you like pepperoni, right?"

"Yep. You remembered."

"Good. Now come here before I have to throw you over my knee."

I smiled at him and walked over to where he was standing. We kissed passionately, the heat rising. We erupted in giggles and fell onto the bed.

"You know, you remind me a lot of myself when I was younger," he told me.

"I do?" I said, propping myself up on one elbow.

"Yeah. I may seem like an old man now, but I was a wild one when I was a kid. Of course, when I was your age, I never would've slept with a woman in her fifties."

I giggled. "No?"

"No. Not that I disapprove of you sleeping with me. I approve of it very much. By the way, my bathrobe suits you. Very sexy."

We cuddled and flirted for a while until the pizza came and sat up in his bed watching one of hisSeinfeldDVDs, a show of which we were both a fan of and a show which both made us laugh hysterically, even though we had seen each episode at least five times.

We screwed once more that evening and then hit the sack. ApparentlySeinfeld,screwing and eating were our favorite past times because we seemed well-suited for each other in the bedroom and for these activities. I was a very studious student and a well-behaved, determined worker, but when it was time to punch out, it was my time, and I was happy Jack was in a phase in his life where he wasn't attached to a woman.

The night and traffic hustled on while I slept in his arms. This was our time to be together now, to bust wide open our sexual frustration that we had for one another. He wasmine,and although he was asleep, he was mine, and I watched him sleep. And if I wasn't watching him sleep, he was alive in the air bubbles of my dreams.