Tight End, or Why I Love College

Story Info
Football player plays the field with 3 coeds.
4.3k words
37.9k
8
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is complete fiction, anything that sounds familiar is just part of your own dirty thoughts...

*

At 6' 7", 285 lbs I admit I get a lot of stares, most people walk up asking me if I play basketball, but I prefer a pigskin to a round-ball. I play tight end for my college team, were in a small conference in the Midwest, but I'm pretty good for a sophomore, some scouts even told me I have the talent to play pro some day. Our team was doing well, we're 2-2 so far and we beat a school from a much bigger conference than us today. It was my best game so far, I got to play a lot since the senior starter in front of me went down with a knee injury in the first play of the game, and I ended up playing the rest of the game. The best part was that I scored two touchdowns in the win; one was a 50-yard pass play where I made a diving catch in the end zone.

After the game some of the guys were going to go out to a bar to celebrate, it sounded like a good idea to me so I put on a black t-shirt and some jeans and we took off. The first place we went to was full of preppy sorority girls and frat guys, It wasn't really my scene so after a few drinks our best wide receiver, a 6' 5" black guy named Marcus and I decided to go off to find a better place. He was a junior and said he knew of a cool place down the street with a more eclectic crowd, so we headed that way.

The bouncer at the door knew Marcus and let us in right away, we walked down some stairs into a dark lounge. It was lit with red lights and had some cool hip-hop being spun by a DJ. The air was filled with incense and marijuana smoke, we walked up to the bar and each ordered a beer. I looked around the place, there were maybe 30-40 people there, and most were chilling out on couches or on the dance floor. There were a lot of girls there, most of them pretty cute. A guy Marcus knew, this black guy named David came up and congratulated us on the win.

"Hey Brian," he said to me shaking my hand, "hell of a game, you looked like Antonio Gates out there. If it wasn't for you and my man Marcus here with that crazy punt return, we would a never won. I won $100 by betting you guys today!"

He wanted to but us shots so he flagged down one of the cute waitress'. She walked up with a tray holding test tubes full of shots that were bright colors. I checked out the waitress, who was about 5 ft 9 with long black hair, pale skin, and her outfit was black vinyl. It was a halter with a mini skirt and it had a gap down the middle that showed all her cleavage, which was plentiful. We all had two shots from the lovely lady and David invited us to join him in a booth in a dark corner. We sat down and chatted while watching the room. Several people were on the dance floor, a few of them lovely ladies, so we watched them as we drank a round of beers the beautiful waitress had brought us.

We drank several rounds and I was beginning to get quite tanked when I noticed a table with three lovely ladies drinking what looked like martinis. I was looking in their direction when a brunette at the table caught my eye; she smiled at me and shyly turned back to one of her friends. I mentioned the table to both Marcus and David and we decided to buy them all a round. We told our waitress to ask them if we could and she walked over to them. They giggled and shook their heads yes, and waved to us, we waved back and they all got up and came over. We asked if they wanted to sit and join us, I stood up to allow the girls to scoot in, they sat and the last girl who slid in a small brunette, said I must be the biggest guy she ever met, her friend, a long haired blonde, laughed and asked her how she could possibly know how big I was already. Everyone laughed and we all introduced ourselves.

The tiny brunette next to me was Robyn; her hair was short and straight, just above the shoulders, it had two pink streaks on either side of her face. She was fair in complexion, porcelain skin, dark brown eyes, and probably 5ft 3 tops. She was wearing deep red lipstick, and a black dress that dipped a bit in the front. The dress showed her legs and cute ass off, she was petite and her breasts were small but she was top notch and looked in great shape.

Eve was the blonde next to her, she had long wavy hair, her eyes were green and she had a very disproportionate upper body to her skinny frame, her breasts must have been D-cups, and her green halter-top showed them off nicely. She wore black pants over her tiny hips and ass. She was very hot, and she was the type that knew it. She immediately had her eyes on Marcus.

Rosa was the girl next to David; she was a very curvy Latino. Her dark black curly hair was worn up with some spilling on the sides of her face. Her face was round, her eyes big and dark brown, her dress was red and her tits were mashed together giving her lots of cleavage, her body was thick but nice, and her ass was nice and round, her dress hugging every curve. It was slit up one side to her hip and she wore black stockings with heels.

The girls got a round of long island ice teas and we chatted for a bit, all three were communication majors, and Robyn and Rosa were on the Girls swim team, Eve worked at the health center where the girls did their training. The football team had its own facilities so we had never seen them around. The girls had been to the game earlier and once they discovered whom Marcus and I were they got excited.

"I can't believe you caught that pass!" exclaimed Robyn, looking up at me, "I figured the QB had overthrown you, but then you dove and got it by your fingertips, it was amazing!"

"I didn't think I'd get it either, but Marcus's 89 yard punt return was more amazing, I've never seen a guy make that many guys miss him." I answered.

"I've never seen a guy run so fast." Eve said, winking at Marcus. Robyn polished off her long island so I asked her if she wanted to dance. She said yes and we joined the 20 or so on the dance floor, Robyn danced real good, I tended to stand in one place and bobbed up and down, 6ft 7 white guys don't have many dance skills. When I scored a touchdown in the end zone, I usually just jumped up on the wall where the fans were, I never did any dance moves like Marcus, he seemed to collect penalties for his celebrations all time, but he was a damn good receiver so the coaches didn't care too much.

Robyn was smooth, she wiggled her cute ass and rubbed up against me, she was super sexy, I noticed David and Rosa had joined us, David obviously could dance he had said he was into martial arts earlier, and he was in real good shape. He grinded up against Rosa, and she grinded back. I noticed Marcus was making out with Eve in the booth, his hand running over her breast thru her thin halter-top. I caught Robyn looking at Eve and Marcus and she giggled and winked at me.

"Eve looks like she's going to having a long night, god she likes black guys" Robyn laughed.

"What do you like?" I asked her.

" I like big guys, I like you." She smiled and pulled me down so she could kiss me.

I could taste her lip-gloss, it was strawberry flavored. We pulled away from me and grabbed Rosa and they danced together, they were so close, their bodies rubbing on each other, they even had a long lingering kiss. David and I watched, our jaws dropping, it was one of the hottest things I had ever seen. They broke their kiss and Rosa grabbed me and Robyn grabbed David. Rosa was about 6ft tall, she grabbed my hips and pulled me close to her, her breasts mashing against my chest. She grabbed my butt and grinded up on me. I grabbed her ass and grinded back, she had an ass to kill for, she even let out a low moan when I grabbed it and squeezed.

The song ended and we all came back to the booth, Marcus and Eve were still making out, but released each other as we sat down. We finished one more round before Rosa announced that everyone should come back to the apartment she shared with Robyn. We all agreed and luckily they lived within walking distance to the bar. Robyn said her feet were killing her in her heeled shoes, so I swiftly picked her up and threw her on my shoulder. She started to laugh and beat on my back as she kicked her feet. She joked that I was a big brute and I needed to put her down. Eve and Marcus trailed behind us stopping to make out along the way. Rosa and David were chasing and stumbling around after each other laughing hysterically. Soon we arrived at the girl's apartment. I put Robyn down and she thanked me for carrying her.

Their apartment was like most others at school, the front door opened into a living room and open kitchen with a bathroom to the right. There were two bedrooms, one on either side of the apartment. There were two couches in the living room with a TV and stereo. Some posters on the wall of some Salvador Dali paintings, and pictures of the girls with their friends were on the walls. Rosa poured everyone a shot of tequila; we toasted and slammed them back. The girls were getting pretty drunk at this point; Robyn said she wanted to show me her room so off we went.

She closed the door behind us and jumped up with her arm around my neck kissing me deeply. I wrapped my arms around her and slid my tongue in her mouth. We made out, me holding her up, leaning into her door. Holding her with one arm, my other hand slid up her thigh under her dress. I pulled her panties off as I put her down on the ground, they were black thongs. I looked around the room as I took off my shirt. Robyn's bed was big with a big headboard consisting of lots of spires. I noticed that there were 2 sets of leather handcuffs attached to two of the posts. The rest of the room was covered in posters of bands, guys and even some hot girls. Robyn pulled her dress off over her head and stood in front of me naked. Her body was perfectly petite, her nipples small and pink, her tits looked like they were a cups and her hair shaved clean. She smiled as she looked at my eyes looking her over.

"Come here big guy, I need it bad, I need you to fuck me deep and hard, lets see that big cock I felt thru those jeans." She purred.

I walked over to wear she stood; she unbuttoned my jeans as I kicked off my shoes. She pulled down my jeans and my boxers at the same time. My semi hard cock swung as she helped them off my feet with my socks. Looking up she gasped, and her shock turned to interest and her hands ran up my thigh and her fingers wrapped around my meat. My cock is thick and long, its 9 inches in length and a little over 2 inches thick. She began to stroke it gently, it was growing in her hand when she looked up into my eyes and wrapped her lips around the head swirling her tongue. Watching me intently she took my length in her mouth and throat, which surprised me, most girls can barely get half of it in. Soon I was rigid, and she was on her knees her head bobbing up and down, her technique was great she'd suck deep and hard for a minute massage my shaved balls while her licked and spit on my cock to get it nice and slicked up. She blew me for a good ten minutes before I guided her to her feet and led her to the bed.

She lay down, her eyes glistening watching me. I climbed on top of her, kissing her deeply, I moved down to her neck nibbling where her neck meets her shoulder. She wrapped her legs around me and moaned loudly, her hands grabbed the bedposts and she purred as I sucked each of her nipples. I bit them softly and her moans increased, so I increased pressure while she yelped happily. I began to get a picture of this young lady, she seemed to like her sex a little rough, and judging by the leather handcuffs, she liked to be dominated. I took her hands, which were still holding the bed and wrapped each leather restraint around her thin wrists. Robyn's breathing quickened, she whispered in my ear that there was a blindfold in her drawer by the bed. I smiled at her, kissed her lips softly and opened the drawer. Inside were a blindfold, a large dildo, a tube of KY lube and some lotion. I took out the blindfold and slipped it over her eyes and around her head.

I moved down between her legs holding her legs spread apart; my hard cock teased her glistening pussy. I held her by her hips lifting her body and sliding my thick cock inside of her. I could tell that while she may have been used to sucking a big cock, fucking one was going to be a bit harder. She was very tight and it took several minutes to ease most of my hard on inside of her. She gasped and was very erratically breathing as I began to fuck her slowly.

"Oh yeah Brian, fuck me baby, fuck my tight pussy, make me cum all over your huge cock, I want to be your fuck slave, your sex toy, your cum slut, and you can be my big daddy." She gasped as I started to fuck her deeper.

Geez, what a wild chick, I thought to myself. Her words just encouraged me, and I fucked her deeper and harder grabbing her tight ass and shoving me hips into her. The headboard started tapping against the wall as she moaned that she was cumming. This just made me fuck her harder; she bit her lip as she moaned. Her tits shook with every thrust and her nipples were hard as rocks.

I felt I was going to blow soon, so I pulled out of her and rolled her over, the restraints allowed her to do so. She pulled her knees up so her ass was in the air and spread her legs. I slide my cock over her wet lips and told her to hold on, she was going to get fucked nice and hard. She wiggled her ass in response and I spanked it hard. She squealed in response so I spanked her again, then I slid in deep.

I fucked her like this for a good five minutes slapping her ass and driving her hard. She was moaning into her pillow and screaming every time she came. I fucked her until I could take it no more and exploded inside her. She and I both collapsed into a pile. I took the blindfold off her eyes, and they were wet with tears. I asked if she if she was ok, and she told me yes, that she cried when she orgasmed. She told me she had cum five times, which is the most she ever had. I unfastened her restraints and she hugged me and kissed me deeply.

She was asleep in about 4 minutes, so I got up to get a drink, I really needed a beer. Not caring that I was naked I walked out of Robyn's room into the Living room. Marcus was lying naked on the couch asleep, I laughed to myself at the sight, his cock draped on his leg, his mouth open and his head crooked on the pillow. The TV was on and the lights were out, but I didn't see Eve. I could hear moaning from Rosa's room so I was sure David was still banging away at her. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a beer, popped it open and slammed it. I was putting it down when I noticed Eve walk out of the bathroom naked. She came into the kitchen and stared at me.

"Want one?" I asked her.

"Sure," she said glancing at my cock, "why not?

I laughed and grabbed two more beers, opening hers and handing it to her. We drank in silence for a second, eyeing her over the can. My god, her body had to be fake, but her tits were not, they were definitely real, yet she had this skinny body. Her pussy hair was trimmed to a nice landing strip, and her as a bit of a curve to it.

"So what happened to Marcus?" I asked.

"That fucker fell asleep after I sucked him off, he said he'd take care of me another time." She quipped.

"Wow, that fucking sucks...for you," I laughed. "I would have at least fucked you before passing out."

"Yeah well I usually would say no thanks, but after hearing Robyn go nuts and seeing you now, I guess I could fuck a white guy." She replied smartly.

I kind of wanted to tell her fuck herself, she seemed like kind of a bitch, but another more persuasive part of me said, "lets put this girl in her place by fucking her silly." Needless to say that part won out, and I walked up to her and kissed her. My hands slide up her sides cupping her gigantic breasts. She slid onto the counter top with her legs spread, she grabbed my cock and rubbed while we kissed and I played with her tits. My left hand came down between her legs and rubbed over her slit, it was already wet. I slid two fingers inside her and she was gushing, rubbing her clit she moaned in my ear.

She had gotten me hard again so she scooted to the edge of the counter and I slide inside her. Holding her legs spread wide, she leaned back against the wall as I started to pump inside of her. Her grabbed her breasts and squeezed them together with her eyes closed. She lifted them one at a time and licked her own nipples, sucking on each one as I fucked her. She moaned as she sucked her nipples and I fucked her deep and hard. Her other hand found its way to her clit and she rubbed that as I fucked her. She came in quick short bursts, whimpering each time, as her breathing would get erratic. It was fun to watch, this girl who had seem so stuck up before kind of falling apart as orgasms flowed through her body.

"Oh god yeah fuck me big guy, I want you to fuck me till you can't stand it then I want you to cum in my mouth!" She moaned.

I fucked her as hard as I could, looking down at my glistening cock as it slid in and out faster and faster. Her tits shook like Jell-O, bouncing all over as she came one last time. I pulled out of her after she recovered and she slid off the counter onto a rug. She knelt there and began to suck me like a porn star. She took me deep down her throat and didn't stop sucking and licking till I shot my second load of the evening. She swallowed every drop, and not missing a beat once I had finished she stood up and poured us both a shot of tequila. We said cheers, slammed back the shot and she said goodnight, walking into the living room and curling up next to Marcus with a blanket. I went to the bathroom, cleaned up a bit and went back to Robyn's room and curled into bed with her still sleeping form.

When I awoke, it took me a second to get my bearings. Robyn was missing from bed; the sunlight was streaming in thru the windows. I looked over at the clock on the nightstand and saw it was 11:30. Glad it was Sunday and had a day off from football I stretched out and put on my boxers. I walked out of her room and saw the couches that had Eve and Marcus the night before was empty. No one seemed to be home because Rosa's door was open and no sign of her or David. I went to the bathroom and the door was cracked and the shower running, I figured it had to be Robyn so I sneaked in and took off my boxers. I peeked around the curtain while saying hello and was surprised to see a smiling Rosa looking back at me.

"Hi Brian, everyone went out to breakfast and left us here alone." She said. "Would you like to join me? I could use someone to wash my back."

I smiled at her and nodded, climbing into the shower with her. Her brown skin was glistening and sudsy. Her tits were full and her nipples were big and brown. Her hair was trimmed but still a full triangle, she handed me some soap and I rubbed my hands together to make some lather. She washed my front while I did hers. She ran her hands over my muscled chest and down my abs, she soaped up my now growing cock and balls. I washed her tits carefully, enjoying her every curve of her breasts and hips. She turned around facing the water and said I needed to do her from behind. I washed her back down to her full ass, rubbing my hands all over fingering her asshole. She bent over and arched her back to give me better access, so I took my hard cock and rubbed it over her ass to see how she reacted.

"Mmmmm, yeah baby, slid that big cock into my tight ass, make me cum for you!" she said.

I pushed gently into her warm tightness. The soap and water helped my cock sink in slowly. Rosa grunted as I entered her, one of her hands was against the tile wall the other was reaching between her legs rubbing her clit. After a minute or two I had filled as much as I could, I pulled out and started to slowly fuck her ass, I flexed my cock each time I got as deep as I could. The hot water ran down Rosa's back and over her as and my cock, it felt so amazing. As she relaxed I pumped faster and faster soon she was moaning then screaming that she was cumming. I took several more pumps and then shot deep inside her tight ass.

12