Tight End, or Why I Love College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up and turned toward me and we kissed deeply my hands running around her squeezing her ass. We finished washing everything off and she shut off the water handed me a towel and we dried each other off.

"Thank you sweetie, that felt so good, I've never been with a white boy before, you were amazing!" she said kissing my cheek.

"Rosa, I can honestly say that was the best shower I've ever had." I replied.

"Well Brian, you can come over anytime you want, I'd like to have you like Robyn had you, or Eve for that matter." She said winking at me.

I Put my clothes on and took Rosa to the corner dinner where the rest of the group was in the midst of a huge breakfast. We all agreed it had been a great night and that we should party again real soon. Though out the meal all 3 ladies caught my eye and winked and afterwards all three made sure I had their phone numbers. I walked with Marcus for a bit, but since he lived in a house on the east side of campus we parted ways. I got back to my apartment building and hit the button for the elevator. I waited a couple of minutes and finally it dinged. I got in and hit the 10th floor; the doors were closing when I heard a voice yell, "Hold that please!" I stuck my arm out and stopped the door from closing and in walked a girl dressed in a black vinyl halter-top and mini skirt. I looked at her pale face with her long dark hair and I smiled, she looked at me and smiled back as she recognized me.

"Hi there big guy, I'm Laura." She said offering me her hand.

I love college...

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
fun

it was a fun goo d story, but the punctuation adn spelling were terrible.. a little work will make for a hot story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Needs an editor ...

...the story line has a nice ring to it but it needs an editor. The grammar makes it hard to enjoy the story.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Camping with the Girls Father camps & connects with daughter's college roommate.in Mature
The Twins Seduced into knocking up twin sisters.in Erotic Couplings
My Friend's Daughter An older man finds himself attracted to his friend's daughter.in First Time
High School Hottie Scoring big with the hottest girl in school.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories