Tight Rubberbands & a Hard-on For Hours

Story Info
Man with bound cock happens upon mom & daughter.
2.7k words
4.31
175.1k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every since I was a kid of about 11 I found it very easy to get and maintain erections. I masturbated like the other boys but after they would cum their cocks would go limp but mine wouldn't. Nope, I'd shot my cum and continue stroking my dick sometimes for hours. I remember cause I would get cramps in my hands and arms just walking around pumping my fat long boner when I was alone and I was alone a lot.

We (me & mom) lived way out in rural Alabama and the nearest neighbor was miles away. I was an only child and my dad had divorced my mom when I was 8 and mom worked in a bank about 20 miles away. So most summers in my teen years I walked the woods wearing only laced up leather boots and socks and a hardon over 8 1/2 inches and nearly 2 1/2 inches wide at the base.

I had always liked to squeeze my cock tightly. I liked that tight sensation. I'd sometimes wrap it with duct tape all around my shaft when it was erect. I'd leave the big ole mushroom head exposed though. I'd walk around with it like that. I got to where I enjoyed putting tight things around my erection like elastic string or rubberbands. I enjoy pumping my cock up too in those clear cylinder penis pumps. That makes your cock always look a few inches bigger than it normally is. Sometimes I clipped as many as 12 wooden clothes pins to my erection but over all I liked rubber bands best.

Anyway, I'm 35 now and live in Mississippi. I still love spending the weekends walking the woods with tight things around my erect cock. I usually put on a latex cock ring and three wide rubber bands. I slide one down at the shaft, one in the center of my cock and one right below the ridge of my big dick's mushroom head. My cock looks huge with those tight bands around it and I love the tight feeling. My veins bulge out, my cock turns reddish purple, and the big slick shinny mushroom head looks massive as it throbs and twitches at attention as I walk around the property. I always take the rubberbands off after about 45 minutes or an hour and masturbate a bit while I walk the woods. That gets the circulation back good. Then I strap em back on and go on hiking. I have a girlfriend who lives with me. She has a real good sex drive and doesn't mind showing me a lot of attention. She sucks me a lot (I mean a whole lot) and I love it the most when she just wraps her fingers tightly around my erection and squeezes tightly as we lay on the couch.

Last summer she was away at her mothers for a few weeks. Well I was out hiking when I came over the top of this hill and there's usually no one on the 75 acres that adjoins my property but today there was. There was this woman in her early 40s and a younger girl about 19 or 20 who must have been her daughter. Anyway they both had cameras and were out bird watching. As I came over the hill we both startled each other not knowing the other was there. I guess I really surprised them standing there with my boots and my erection wrapped in 3 rubberbands. "Oh my god," the woman said staring at my cock.

"Hey its okay, its okay, I'm just out hiking," I smiled.

"You just startled the hell out of us, is all." The mother answered.

"I'm sorry about the nudity," I smiled.

"I'm not one to judge" she smiled. "and I don't have a problem with nudity... but doesn't that hurt?"

"the rubber bands?" I asked.

"yes, they look tight."

"oh no, they are tight but I love that constant squeeze on my cock."

I quickly assured them I meant them no harm and this was just something I enjoyed doing, nude hiking and mild bondage. We all finally got a good laugh as the woman Jenna, said "well this is America and this is your property and its your dick."

"I can cover up if you're embarrassed."

"No, not at all." The mother laughed. "As far as dicks go that's a fine one."

I was worried she might not want her daughter seeing me naked but Jenna reached her hand out, shook mine, and introduced her daughter Kate to me. After that, she made another joke, asking just how long I could keep that thing up like that. She joked her ex-husbands was just the opposite.

I told her I could stay erect for hours.

"For hours," she smiled. She and Kate smiled continuing nervous small talk as they both kept glancing back at my cock.

"Yes, I smiled and longer if I take one of those Viagra's."

"Get out of here! You don't look like you need Viagra" she joked.

"I don't really, " I answered, "but I have a friend who is drug rep and he gives me bunches of em for free so sometimes I pop one and my girlfriend and I spend the weekend, well... you know... making out."

"So you're not married?"

"No, and my girlfriend won't be back for another week."

Here we were in the middle of the woods, strangers with me naked erect and talking about anything, they wanted to. Jenna told me about their bird watching. I reached down to take off the rubber bands and both women kept their eyes on my dick as we kept talking.

"Do you live far?"

"No ma'am, just about a half mile east here."

"pleae don't call me ma'am,"

"I'm sorry,"

"no, I just hit forty and well... I just feel old."

"you are old momma,"

"Kate, why don't you get the car and meet us at Mr. Ah...?"

"Glean... Jack Glean."

"meet us at Mr. Glean's house?"

"I'd rather go with you."

By now I had the rubberbands off my cock and I was massaging it (as usual) without thinking as both women turned looking right at my big cock not able to continue their conversation. It was stone hard too with the big ole mushroom head shining.

"I'm sorry," I smiled, "I was just getting my circulation going,"

"That's okay Jack," the mother answered, "I think Kate just isn't used to seeing a naked man like I am."

"That's bullshit," her daughter answered.

"Kate please."

"I'm not going to get the car either. I know what you want. You want to walk him home and fuck you with that big cock!"

"Kate!"

"Don't Kate me... you want it and I want it too...lets be honest here."

"You do?" her mother exclaimed. "you want to fuck him too."

"Yes I do... it's been months since Jeff and I fucked."

"Well... Jack... it looks like you stumbled on two very horny women."

"Why can't we both fuck him?" Kate suggested.

"Sweetie, Jack might not want to screw either one of us, he does have a girlfriend."

Kate smiled at me and asked, "jack?"

"Yes ma'am,"

"Would you mind very much fucking me and my dear old mother?"

"Old!" Jenna exclaimed. "I'll have you know I can hold my own in the bedroom."

"Yeah mom, but this isn't the bedroom."

"It certainly isn't," she agreed with her daughter.

"Ladies... why don't we hike on back to my place and talk about it on the way."

They agreed and we set out toward my house. I could not believe the direction this had taken on. Both of these women wanted to marathon fuck me until the cows cum home. My dick was hard and I had a smile on a mile wide.

Once we reached my house, we entered the kitchen. I opened the fridge and removed a large picture of iced tea. Jenna opened the cabinet I pointed at and pulled out three glasses as we all quenched our thirst. With my free hand, I massaged my throbbing erection.

Jenna unfastened the remaining three bottoms on her sweat stained white shirt and took a huge sigh, "okay, how are we going to do this?"

Kate sipped her tea, pulled out a chair, and sat down her eyes still fixed on my cock.

"Let's flip a coin to see who goes first.," Jenna smiled.

"Sounds good to me," Kate smiled.

I pulled a nickel out of a jar of change on the counter and threw it, "call it" I said.

Kate yelled tails and the coin landed on the table and rolled with tails showing.

"Looks like age before beauty my dear," Jenna remarked as she removed her shirt exposing a lacy white bra. She slid her shorts off revealing white cotton panties. She still had a great figure at 5'6 and 135 lbs. "you can hike up the road and get the car if this is going to be embarrassing to you?"

"Naw, I wanna watch?"

"Watch?" her mother's jaw dropped open. "Are you kidding?"

"No, I'm not kidding. I wanna see you get fucked..."

Jenna thought about it for a little more than a second. "Okay, lil missy you just stick around and watch your momma get good and fucked and don't think I won't be there when you get it too." Jenna pronounced as she slid her panties down and marched out of them and quickly unhooked her bra and slapped it on the table. Her nipples were big, her areolas were dark, and her pussy was shaved clean. Her face was flushed as she stood there angry, horny and defiant. She was going to get laid by this big cock even if it meant having her own kid watch. Then that thought washed over her. The idea of having Kate see her getting fucked by some stranger... watching her beg for cock, watching her suck cock, watching her actually cum. It was a forbidden idea that made her pussy tingle.

"Since when do you shave your pussy?" Kate smiled.

"I've been shaving it for years now," her momma smiled coming back to reality. "Why, Do you like it?"

"I love it!" Kate answered getting up and knelling down in front of her naked mom. Jenna rubbed her hand over her bare lips and clit. "You can feel it, feel how smoothe it is sweetie," her mother remarked.

Without even a moments hesitation, Kate reached out and eased her fingers over her mother's clit. I noticed Jenna close her eyes and her knees seem to give slightly as she let out a small sigh, "ah yes, that's it... touch it there,"

Kate responded by running her fingers through the folds and over the clit slowly and deliberately getting in step with the sway of her mother's hips. Jenna was wet now and her daughter was teasing her puffy aching pussy with her fingertips. "How's that momma?" she teased her.

"Feels good baby girl," she winced. "Rub momma's pussy and clit,"

I was getting even more turned on by the way these two were challenging each other and discovering one another sexually.

I pulled out a chair from the table and sat down. I reached for Jenna to move over a step and straddle my big cock. She smiled and eased her leg over me and took hold of my erect dick leaning it forward and down as she began to squat down on it. She expertly rubbed my cock's head into her moist folds back and forth letting out a sigh.

Kate had now pealed off her shirt, shorts and bra. She slid her gray cotton panties down revealing a neatly trimmed bush above a shaved pussy. Tall and thin at 5'8" 112 lbs.

Her mother slid down halfway on my cock as she repositioned her footing. Kate reached down to massage her mom's clit and to suck on one of her mother's tits. Jenna reached up to pinch her daughter's tit and stroke her hair. They had crossed that line. The two smiled at each other. No day after this would ever be the same. Sex was no longer a taboo subject. Neither was incest.

Jenna then dropped her pussy down consuming my entire cock. With her daughter pinching and pulling her tits, Jenna began to raise and lower her body like a piston on my big hard pole. Up and down, she pounded her ass down on me as her pussy tightened its wet warm walls around my dick. Her breathing became heavy as she moaned the words "give it to me, yea, oh yea, give it to me..."

Her daughter pulled her tits firmly holding both between her fingers as her horny mother fucked my big cock bouncing like a kid on a playground. Jenna eyes would open and close as she impaled her juicy pussy on my thick log. I watched her in the mirror behind the cabinet. Her body was covered in a sheen of sweat as she bounced from orgasm to orgasm. There seemed to be some kind of mother daughter bonding as they both allowed themselves to be free sexually.

As her mother fucked me Kate periodically urged her on with comments like "that's it momma, fuck him hard... fuck that big cock..." and Jenna would smile and slam her pussy down hard on my cock. Then Kate would suck or twist a nipple while touching her own pussy as her mother watched. After about 20 minuets Jenna was getting tired and needed some rest as she could barely raise herself up after a large contracting orgasm that literally took her breath away.

"Trade places," she breathlessly repeated as she struggled to stand on her shaky feet. "Trade places sweetie," she smiled looking at her daughter. As Jenna stood to remove my cock a large stream of sticky cum and vaginal juices streamed from her pussy to the head of my red cock. She rolled her fist around my dick's head reaming off the deposit. As soon as her mother sat down Kate swung her leg over me and bent my cock to meet her wet opening. She faced me and eased down my sticky wet pole smiling like a kid with a new toy. She was tighter than her mom and had a different rhythm as she eased up and down my throbbing stick. She shook her long hair whipping it on my neck and face each time she approached a body wrenching orgasm. I was completely loving ever minute of this and couldn't believe my luck. Her mother finally gathered her strength and began rubbing her daughter's nipples as the teenager fucked me sometimes slowly then building into incredible orgasms. Kate had now been fucking me a good 30 minutes when I knew I would have to stand and stretch my legs.

"I gotta stretch my legs for about 5 minutes," I suggested.

Kate smiled and un-mounted me. She hugged her mom as I stood stretching my legs.

"My ass is dead," I joked.

"You just keep that cock alive," her mother quipped.

"We've only been at it an hour," I smiled. "There's plenty of gas in the tank."

Although I knew I could still fuck a lot longer I reached in the med. cabinet and popped a Viagra.

"I saw that," Kate smiled.

"Yeah, well a little insurance never hurts."

She smiled like a child and walked over to give me a kiss and to squeeze my cock.

"Okay girls," I said drinking the last of my tea. I'd just poured. "Lets go outside and do some serious fucking."

"Jack, where's your bathroom," Jenna asked "I've gotta take a pee."

I smiled and answered, "bring your pretty lil ass out here and squat in my yard."

She hesitated and smiled and answered " ok... if you say so."

Kate chimed in, "don't worry mom I'll piss in the yard with you,' she laughed.

They both laughed as we left out the back door going into the back yard. We were all naked. We were all sticky from cum and horny and hot. A nice breeze blew through the big shady oak trees. Jenna stopped and squatted slightly holding her pussy open peeing on the green St. Augustine grass. Kate did likewise as I walked on toward the leather swing.

(end part 1)