Tighter the Better Ch. 02

Story Info
The Betrayal.
856 words
3.86
12.7k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4 hours passed since I was bound brutally on Jack's table. My whole body was numb and my arms were turning blue because of reduced blood circulation. My nipples were hurting due to those paper clips. I was squirming trying to move my hands, Vibration was still going on and god knows how many time I ejacuated.

Time to go kitty, everyone went home, there will be no trouble taking you to my car now. He removed the rope connecting my hogtie with the ceiling. Removed the paper clips from my breasts. I though he will now untie me.

Haha! You started moving again, are you thinking I'm gonna untie you? Forget it know. I was like! What? I was getting a bit uncomfortable but still felt more excited when he said he is keeping me like that only. He spent a lot of time tying me up like this. I was there like a stone. Nothing to do, just enjoying my bonds and the penis gag.

Suddenly he moved his hands over my arms and pulled the rope connecting my hands and ankles upwards like I was a briefcase.

He pulled me from the Table and started moving me. I never imagined he would carry me like a briefcase in hog tie position. Well then, he put me on the sofa for a minute, where my naked breasts touched the cold leather. He turned off lights and then grabbed me again and moved towards the lift. The lift was big so he had fit me easily.

Kitty you are heavy. I was like You bastard! who you are calling heavy!. I will make sure you don't eat much and will get you rid of extra fats in no time, he said!

Then we arrived at the basement, I felt more colder there. He was walking towards his car. There was only his car left at the basement as he watched it from the camera making sure no one is there.

He opened his car door and put me on the car seat laying on my stomach. Now be a good girl and squirm all you want. He said and then went towards the driver seat. I was wondering how far is his home. We then drove for like 30 mins and there was speed breakers on the way where he intentionally increased the speed causing jerks on my body. He laughed! You enjoying kitty? I was not feeling anything. I was tied up since last 6 hours and doesn't know what's happening to my body. It was a first time feeling. Adrenaline was rushing through me. All i was craving him to fuck me hard at that time but I couldn't say it. He didn't let me speak.

Then we stopped. I heard the sound of car garage opening up and he went inside and closed the garage shutter. Engine was turned off.

So Kitty, I'm afraid you have to stay the night here only. Tied up in my car. I was like what the fuck? I was bound, gagged for so long, I wanted is a good sex and a bed to sleep but spending the night like this. Why?

I squirmed. He opened the door facing my head. Look kitty! I'm married and have a wife. I can't bring you inside.

Hell broke loose at me! What the hell he just said! Wife? He never told me about that! When he got married! What was I to him? I only came because we talked about future plans and me who loves bondage, it was a dream coming true. I already liked how he tied me up the first day. Everything messed up. I wanted to scream but couldn't. The gag and rope around my neck was stopping me. I tried to move real hard. I can't even make a sound as the penis gag was inside my throat.

I was angry, wanted to cry so bad. He sat near me and said. I know you are angry but I'm sorry. My wife does not satisfy me and she is not into BDSM stuff. That's the reason I created that account and when I saw an opportunity, I took it and invited you.

I was very sad at that time. Tears flowed through my cheeks which he noticed. He didn't speak anything, closed the door and covered the car and went away.

All my excitement dropped up. I wanted to get out of my bounds that time real bad. I tried everything, I can only move my fingers. Apart from that, I was helplessly tied. My neck hurt, I couldn't feel my arms and elbows. even my legs were bent touching my wrists. I squirmed a lot to get out of it but the ropes were very tight. No way I could get out. I thought what I have done. I just came from too far and this guy is already married. Am I a whore to him which he can play with as he wants?

I squirmed a lot and then got tired changing sides to get comfortable and finally passed out.