Tightly Bound Ch. 01

Story Info
She's thrown into the world of BDSM.
1.9k words
3.54
25.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The low hum of the lights broke through Erin's deep slumber. Groaning she tried to open her eyes but couldn't, only to be faced with nothing but the blackness around her, she knew instinctively that it was bright outside as she could feel it. Panic swept through her body as she tried to move her legs, they were secured by something strong, spreading her legs apart, her arms too were secured at the back of her head as she struggled against the bonds that imprisoned her, wriggling this way, then that. She opened her mouth to talk but found that it was dry and coarse, nothing escaping her mouth except a thin raspy sound which she presumed to be her voice.

Worry began to plague her thoughts as she frantically searched her memory in vain attempt to piece together all that was missing from the night before. It was coming back slowly, although only in fragments. What happened last night? She faintly remembered it, it was a clear night and she had agreed to go out with her friends to celebrate the end of her exams. They had made their way too a new uptown club giddy and light headed from the alcohol they had consumed. The club was up beat, with an industrial theme as stainless steel, black and aluminum decorated the interior. Wordless music filled their ears as they made their way inside, the rhythm of the music entrancing their bodies as they moved in time to the music.

A great sea of bodies moving as one. It was here that she had first met the mysterious man on the dance floor whom she found so captivating with his clear eyes and flawless physique. He moved like silk through the maelstrom of people, moving effortlessly in time to the music as it pulsed continuously in the background. A twist of fate perhaps, luck was on Erin's side that night as she accidentally bumped into him on the dance floor. They danced together synchronised as the music continued to play dimly in the background now as all the sound washed away except for the sound of the two of them, breathing. Eyes entranced and locked upon one another as they continued to dance, their bodies moving synonymously like two leaves linked together caught in a whirlwind. Dancing interlinked, intertwined yet separate at the same time. Stray hands slid down the back of Erin's bare back as he whispered a suggestion was all the excuse needed to leave the dance floor and her friends. Her heart losing a beat as he looked into her eyes, losing herself in them. Vivid green, they were untamed.

The night moved on rather quickly, or so it seemed to Erin after making an excuse to her friends she left, leaving them green eyed with envy still feeling light headed from the whole ordeal. There was more working here that night besides alcohol, it was chemistry. Lights blurred as they moved through the streets at high speeds, his sports car moving effortlessly through the traffic as the engine whined for more. Like a restrained dog on a leash. He whispered to her then, his voice sounding like the wind rustling outside, interlinked with nature and Co-existing in so many ways. His voice was barely audible yet it was deep and rumbling like the thunder as he suggested a place for a drink. She had agreed, the numerous martini's making her head feel like it was full of cotton wool and blurring her common sense as the world began to spin, the colours beginning to blur into one colour. Black. The last thing she had remembered was her stumbling step, falling into him then nothing.

Frantically Erin tried to remember what happened after that but her mind drew up a blank. The sound of muffled footsteps approached and she stopped struggling, lowering her breathing to shallow breaths to minimise the movement of her bound body. The smell of breakfast filled the room as she felt his presence move about the room, opening the blinds bringing in the sunlight with it. She could feel the warmth of the sun on her face even though she couldn't see it. Movement was heard closer towards her as her blindfold was carefully removed. His hands felt soft and fragrant as it trailed across her cheek, warm and comforting. Not the kind of hands that she would have expected from a murderer or kidnapper. She waited with eyes closed until she heard the footsteps fade away in the distance. Squinting her eyes she slowly opened them. Everything was hazy and blurry as her eyes adjusted to the brightness of the room, eventually things began to focus and she was able to look at her surroundings. She was in a basement of sorts; a window near the ceiling provided the illumination for the room as she looked out at the blue sky. She was tied to a bed by handcuffs, her legs bound by leather cuffs, which joined onto chains connected to the corners of the bed. She was still fully clothed from what she was wearing from last night so at least she wasn't faced with the indignity of her own nakedness.

Erin looked around the rest of the room in fright. The rest of the room was equipped with an assortment of instruments that looked like it was designed to inflict pain as she shuddered looking at one particular instrument consisting of a wooden circle with cuffs at each corner. What kind of mess have I gotten myself into? Erin wondered to herself as a chill began to creep up her spine. Movement from the landing above caused her to close her eyes again, squinting so she could see out of the small crevices. A tall brunette began to descend down the stairs carrying a tray with a glass of water (presumedly) on it.

She was a beautiful figured girl with long black hair tied back to a ponytail, her fringe cut straight across her forehead. Her complexion was pale with her small dark eyes framing her delicately sculptured face. She descended the stairs without so much as a whisper and walked over to Erin her feet gliding noiselessly against the concrete floor. Erin closed her eyes and pretended to be unconscious as she neared. She heard the tray being placed upon the bedside table and somebody climb upon the bed towards her. A soft hand stroked her cheek, the same one that had earlier, the familiar feeling and fragrance of the hand coming back to mind. She squinted her eyes peering out through the small crevices caused by her eyelids and saw the brunette staring at her face intently.

Shit! The brunette continued to stroke her cheek, her hand gliding down her face like satin on velvet. Erin opened her eyes fully and blinked a few times to readjust to the light. Looking at this strange woman kneeling in front of her. Erin and the woman stared at each other for an extended period of time until the woman reached over with the glass of water offering it to Erin. Erin gulped down the water noisily as the woman held the glass until all of it was finished. The feeling of liquid quenching her parched vocal chords causing her to choke slightly, droplets of water splattering her chin. Leaning back the woman looked at her smiling warmly, without a word she picked up a new napkin and dabbed the few droplets of water spilt on Erin's chin.

"Where am I?" Erin questioned the strange woman who had now dropped the napkin and was busily picking up the tray of breakfast by the bedside table. The woman turned back and beckoned towards the tray before her, asking with her eyes if she wanted any breakfast. Erin shook her head and asked her question again in case the brunette didn't comprehend what she was saying.

"Where am I?" Erin asked again, a small note of urgency in her voice as it trembled slightly.

The brunette looked at Erin smiling. She pressed a finger against Erin's mouth and got up out of the bed.

"Master vill be home soon, he vill be pleased to see that you are awake and vell." The brunette said her voice rich and exotic, heavy with enunciation; perhaps she is Russian, Erin thought to herself as she picked up the tray and empty glass, walking back up the stairs noiselessly.

Erin sighed to herself and closed her eyes once again, drifting back to an uneasy dreamless deep sleep.

Erin woke; it was dark around her as before. But it was not any sound that had woken her as she strained her ear to listen for any sound but rather a presence in the room. She did not know if it was 'him' of course or that he was even in the room in the first place. But she felt its power emanating nearby like a radiator giving off heat. Its presence both frightened her and excited her. A barely audible click was heard and the room was bathed in light instantly. Erin squinted her eyes shut, the brightness of the light causing her to wince slightly. When she opened her eyes she saw him standing at the foot of the bed, arms on hips as he stared at her with cold eyes. Erin shuddered inwardly; she recognised the look in his eyes as she had only seen it a few times in her life. It was the look of malice.

"Who are y-you?" Erin croaked, tired and afraid of whom she saw before her.

There was silence as he continued to stare at her unblinkingly. Erin felt a chill travel up her spine as she stared back at him. When he spoke his voice was deep and powerful, with thick intonation.

"I am your master, for when you came home with me you became my property. You are my slave and will do as my bidding until I see fit. Do you understand?"

The words drove home straight to Erin's heart. Despair began to fill her then when she realised that she was not just kidnapped she was imprisoned. He continued to stare at her with that cold stare, looking up at him she nodded her head solemnly.

"Good. I am glad that we are on the same level of understanding. I shall call you Elizabeth like my last slave, I think that is a rather fitting name as she looks quite similar to you or should I say 'looked' similar to you."

Finished with his little confession, master smiled vehemently and turned on his heel to leave. Anger boiled up within Erin and before she could control her emotions she screamed out an angry retort at the master, in a blink of an eye he turned around took three large strides towards Erin and slapped her hard in the face. Tears welled up inside Erin as she felt the sting in her cheek; she managed to suppress her tears as she stared back at him defiantly. His eyes were cold as he leaned in close to her ear as if sharing a secret with her.

"Never answer back to me slave. Don't make the same mistake that Elizabeth did and maybe you might just live to tell another day." He hissed in her ear threateningly.

Turning on his heel he strode off noiselessly. A faint click in the distance and the room was plunged back into darkness. Erin closed her eyes even though it was dark and wept. Gradually she became sleepy and drifted off into sleep, a place where she could escape, a place where she was free.