Tigress to Kitty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was up early to dress nicely for him, for my Master, and I selected a dark grey summer weight wool knee length skirt and matching jacket. I added my signature white blouse, selecting one with a ruffled front and then black stockings and black pumps. I carefully applied my makeup, paying special attention to my eyes and then I put my hair up in a loose bun...finally off to work and my managers meeting.

We have our meetings in the café located in the store next to the delicatessen. John roped off our small section for the eight of us to have our meeting over coffee or tea. We were well into the spoilage inventory when a tall man wearing a scarred and well worn black motorcycle jacket approached our section. He was also wearing black jeans, boots and a black helmet with a full mirrored face shield and we couldn't see his face. He stepped between the chrome posts and over the green velvet rope.

John stood up to confront him and was blocking him from approaching further. He looked like a bantam rooster challenging a bear. The stranger towered over John's five-foot/two-inches. "This is a private meeting, Sir; please step back behind the barrier."

"Request denied." The man replied.

"Sir, there is no need to be difficult, may I help you with something?"

"No, I'm here to see the Ice Queen." Aaron replied, removing his helmet and smiling. Things got very quiet then with the Ice Princess spoken openly.

"It's ok, John, I've been expecting him." I said, getting out of my chair and walking to them.

Aaron handed his helmet to John while gently pushing him out of the way and John quietly took it unsure now how to react to the situation....you could hear a pin drop and Mary from produce and Sarah from health food were smiling.

Aaron put his right hand my waist and his left arm behind my back and bent me backwards as he kissed me squarely on the lips like the sailor kissed the girl in white in the famous photograph called V - J Day first published in the 1945 Life magazine. He did it right in front of everybody and I felt my face getting warm and my heart was melting like in the dream...did I love him? "Good morning, darling, can I have a word with you please."

Then Aaron let go of me and turned and introduced himself to everyone as my friend. He shook their hands and was smiling. He can be so charming when he wants to be. He made Mary and Sarah smile even more as they checked him out. I caught the knowing glance between the two of them as they looked at me. "Would you please excuse us, folks, I won't keep her long." Aaron took his helmet from John and then took his Lady's arm, mine, and we walked to the store's florist shop.

Aaron removed a red rose from the bucket in the refrigerated display case and then handed Cindy the floral assistant in charge five dollars which more than enough to cover the cost. He removed a Cold Steel Voyager folding knife from jacket pocket and cut the stem before putting the rose in my hair. Cindy just stood there with her mouth open...good; it was my turn to give a little show.

I put my arms around his neck and kissed his mouth, his kisses were so good, yum, peppermint. "Where is your horse, Peppermint Knight?" I asked.

"It is parked outside my Lady." He replied, laughing. "I'm surprised that you know the biker slang for a motorcycle is a horse."

"I don't, but I would love to see your black horse nevertheless."

"How did you know it is black...............................?

Now for my two cents; as I said I am a jack of all trades and I do enjoy the company of women, one or two or more at the same time. I told Pamela that I was going to Syracuse to tie up some loose ends and not getting specific with Pamela, saying that I would see her at eight that evening. I was a bit of a rogue then; well.... I suppose I still am to a degree.

The loose end was to terminate an affair with Susan, a very wealthy young married woman in her twenties who was under my thumb. The interesting thing is that in the beginning I did not know that she was married. I did not know how shallow and vain that Susan was, so unlike my Pamela. She does not realize that her husband, Mark is aware of our affair, Susan's betrayal finally made the man grow a set of balls. He will be taking over today now that I have taught him my methods and how to use them, his balls. I will be returning with a prize nonetheless and with or without her Mark's blessing. I refused to accept money from Mark and in Susan's case an offer of marriage and a life of leisure from the proceeds of her divorce.

I left work early to do some clothes shopping; specifically to purchase a couple of nice dresses. Aaron said he wanted to see me mostly in dresses and skirts and that was that. I also went to Victoria Secrets to get some sexy undergarments. I hope that he likes black and white silk, I know he likes red?" I had a feeling that my Master would have definite preferences and tastes in clothing for me and I didn't go overboard like I did with my makeup. If he was like anything like Masters in the stories that I read or write about he would make those choices for me............

When I pulled into her driveway on my horse Pamela was waiting for me on the front porch. I was pleased to see that her hair was down flowing in dark blond waves over her shoulders and back to her trim waist. She was wearing a form hugging red lace tube top dress that stopped at her thighs and showed off her magnificent legs and left her shoulders bare for me to get at.

Pamela ran down the steps and threw her arms around my neck and put her head on my shoulder...wow, what a greeting! Honestly, I couldn't wait to see her myself. I have never had a woman affect me like this before.... you don't suppose... no! I'm too much of a hound for that, and I hardly know her yet. I will get to know her while it lasts; we have a connection, but not that?

"That was quite a greeting, darling." I said, hugging her close and then kissing her mouth. "Do you like my dress, Master? I bought it just for you!" She exclaimed, beaming.

"You look lovely darling and I approve of that dress on you. You don't have to call me Master, Pamela, Aaron will do."

She was running her fingers through my hair as if she had not heard me. "My hair used to be golden blond like yours is when I was a little girl. Can we go into the house now; I have something important to tell you."

I took his hand and brought him into the house going right to the large overstuffed couch that I napped on the day before. We sat down together and I then snuggled up close to him and I put my head on his chest and sighed. "I have to tell you something because I know you won't tell anyone else." I confessed this to him because I knew in my heart that he would not betray my confidence.

"You may tell me anything." He replied, pushing my hair to one side and touching my face. "Do you promise not to get angry?"

"Yes, I promise not to get angry."

"And you won't laugh?"

"I won't laugh."

"Do you promise?"

"Yes Pamela", He said so patiently, "my beautiful Lady, I promise." And then he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me while stroking my hair.

"I've never been with a man before, Aaron."

"Do you mean that you are a virgin?"

"Yes, I whispered, snuggling closer."

"A virgin, darling, what greater gift can a woman give a man?"

"Then you are not upset?"

"I am humbled by your confession and it makes me want you even more. Before your sweet confession, my Ice Queen I found it fascinating that you write erotic stories, especially given your profession. Or that your pen name is "sexy kitty". You would give me your virginity, how wondrous and priceless, my Lady."

"Do you always know the right thing to say?" I asked, while sitting up and looking into his blue flames for eyes as I touched his face. "No. Not always, darling. Sometimes blunt has gotten me into trouble resulting in a punch in the nose in a manner of speaking if not in fact. My Grandfather had a saying that was right to the point although somewhat crude. He said, "Aaron, they are your balls so do what you want with them but in your case be prepared to duck." "

"Aaron, will you take me out to dinner. I just have to freshen up my makeup and brush my hair....we can take my car."

"I will be delighted and you may choose the restaurant as long as they serve a good rare charbroiled steak.........."

We went to the Char- pit and I was pleased at the heads that she turned as we walked into together. Pamela knew the owner and many of the waitresses while I had never eaten there before. We sat close to each other in a cozy booth away from everyone. Pamela ordered a large Caesar salad, a baked potato, roasted vegetables and a small glass of Chardonnay. I ordered a rare porterhouse steak along with everything she ordered excluding the wine and added a carafe of milk. I made it a point to hold Pamela's hands while we talked quietly about our relationship.

We talked about what I expected of her; the mandates that she would follow. What she could expect from me, plus what her safe word would be (one of the mandates) and then she chose her safe word; Minerva. Initially Pamela did not want a safe word and said that she trusted me. It was agreed that she would have two opportunities to invoke her safe word. In the event of the second invocation, either one of us could dissolve our slave/Master relationship if we felt it necessary. Pamela insisted on proper titles and I compromised as long as she agreed to the mandates. I also received many intimate touches and a few discreet kisses when we shared a piece of New York Cheese Cake.

Back to Pamela's diary: Fortunately I made arrangements for my vacation before leaving work by taking two of my four weeks and when I told him my Aaron was so pleased. Although I am a little annoyed with him about the safe word issue; after all we are consenting adults. This was a minor annoyance. It was after dark when we left the restaurant. I could hardly wait to get home to my bedroom for him to make love to me and to suck on my first cock. Aaron had other plans and we drove almost to the end of a dead end road. I didn't know at the time that his home located at the end of the private dead road when we stopped.

He reached over and gently touched my face. "I'm in the mood for some head, darling." "Please, not here, Aaron. I would much rather wait until we are in my bedroom." "Now, Pamela!" "Can we at least compromise, I'm sure that you are not interested in some mindless drone." As I said before, I was annoyed with him about the safe word deeming it unnecessary. Even Minerva of the Sanctorum was allowed a little leeway with Michael.

"Pamela, you will do as you are told."

"I don't think that I shall." And then I gave my head a toss just like Minerva would. Aaron reached over and grabbed my hair pulling me towards him and I foolishly invoked my safe word; "Minerva!" Aaron let go of my hair and then his face lost all expression except for his eyes; his blue eyes became ice cold...so very cold and I actually shuddered at the way that he was looking at me now. He was angry, no more than just angry; to him a mandate was not a game to be taken lightly nor was our relationship.

"A safe word is just that; to keep you safe, or to get you out of a scenario where you are in extreme pain or danger. You should know better than that, little girl, we discussed it; I gave you my word and you gave me yours. You invoked it flippantly and in doing so diminished us both; we are not characters in a story. This is for real. I had planned on bringing you along slowly. Perhaps something drastic is more appropriate now."

"Master, I...." He interrupted, growling, "Be silent, little girl."

He got out of the car, locked his door and put the keys in his pocket. Next he opened my door and ordered me out and I got out afraid not to. "You have wasted one safe word and we will leave it at that. Shall we start over....do you want to start over?" I nodded, yes. He then wrapped his left hand in my hair gathering it into a ponytail and tugged sharply while leading me to the grass on the edge of the gravel road. "Then it all boils down to a matter of trust and obedience. Do you trust me, little girl?" I again nodded, yes. Letting go of my hair he said. "Obedience must follow trust....strip, I want everything off."

As I was undressing my emotions were a complex soup boiling over. Apprehension and excitement of what was to happen next; the embarrassment of being made to strip in public and the risk of being seen by someone driving by and the ensuing humiliation and embarrassment to name a few.... Most importantly, I was never as sexually aroused as I was now anticipating my well deserved punishment followed by my sexual release. I wanted Aaron more than ever because in my heart of hearts I knew that I could trust him.

Soon all of my clothing including my shoes was in a pile at my feet and he said. "My cabin is approximately two miles up this private road. Stay on the soft grass and you will be fine. I keep it mowed and free of debris. I will give you a head start and if you make it there before I do you may not be spanked. He then slapped my ass sharply and said, "Run."

I was off like a shot running naked through the grass in the dark with my long hair streaming behind me. I wanted so much to be in my Master's strong arms and to avoid punishment because he was angry and rightfully so. I was desperate for his love and approval; for his peppermint kisses. I was feeling wild and free in my subservience to him.

Three times Aaron darted out of the trees and grabbed me, stopping my desperate flight. He picked me up by the waist and swung me around as if I were a feather and then he kissed my mouth and face and he was laughing wildly and joyfully before silently darting back into the trees and slapping my ass sharply in encouragement.

When the lights from his log cabin were in sight I gave it my all. I was out of breath as I approached the front porch, slowing down when I saw my clever Master waiting for me in the shadows. He was sitting in an oak rocking chair with his feet up on the porch railing.

I dropped to my knees in the soft grass while he waited for me to catch my breath. Then I went down on my hands and knees leaning forward to put my head on my hands while exposing my vagina to be taken at his leisure.

"Pamela." "Yes, Aaron."

"Are you sorry, little girl?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I'm going to give you a pass, darling, you won't be spanked. However discipline will be maintained, does that sound familiar? Go into the house and get cleaned up. Then I want to see a ponytail and you will stand in the corner by the leather club chair. It is short notice but I'm sure that she will come....now scoot................................."

I remember that night well. I was very angry with her at first; Pamela was very perceptive and now I am sure that she will easily learn to anticipate what is expected from her and how to act accordingly. I could tell from the look on her face that she realized that she overstepped her bounds. Afterwards she ran so nicely and how my darling shrieked the first time I came out of the tree line and grabbed her. I went to my garage while Pamela was getting cleaned up and I called Annette. She agreed to help with Pamela's introduction into the Community

She would come to my cabin the beginning of next week for Pamela's piercing and to cut and style Pamela's hair to my preferences. Nothing drastic, I preferred Pamela's hair long as that was one of her mandates. The setting for the haircut was very important. Just as important was how it would be cut; Pamela no longer had any say about her hair, including the color.

Pamela found the brush and elastic hair ties in the bathroom. She was naked in the corner with her hair up in a ponytail. I took a few peppermints from the dish on the reading table by the leather club chair and then put them in my pocket; peppermint is my favorite. I walked over to her and noticed that she had taken a shower and she smelled clean and fresh. "Did you find everything, darling?"

"Yes, Master I found your note. I showered, shaved my pussy and brushed my teeth." "Thank you." I replied, as put a peppermint in my mouth and one in hers. "You may make yourself at home for the most part, darling; you will be here with me for the next two weeks. The good news is that she agreed to come at the last minute. Don't move from this spot as I will be taking my shower soon."

I was left waiting in the corner of a dark room like a disobedient child, a child! Well I suppose it is better than being spanked and I will be spending my vacation with him. He can come and go so quietly when he wants too. I was straining to hear him return and then he was just there kissing my neck and his hot breath was on my face. I could feel his manhood pressing up against me and he felt huge....not that I knew what huge felt like, but I imagined it felt like this...just incredible. "Well, darling, it is time. What do I want?"

He took a step back and I turned to face him. All that he was wearing was a white tee shirt and down below....his cock was huge. I couldn't take my eyes off that fat cock or believe how massive it was. It was just like the ones I write about and I wanted to suck on it. I went down on my knees and looked up into his eyes knowing that this was what I was supposed to do and he smiled nodding. I started licking the shaft of his cock with my tongue and it tasted luscious. I continued licking and kissing his long, fat cock and when I tried to take it in my mouth he cuffed my head lightly. "Keep on licking, darling, take your time we have all night."

I started on his balls, licking and kissing while taking turns on the shaft of his luscious, incredible cock. I continued licking, running my tongue on the tip in a circular motion, teasing. "That's right darling, keep looking into my eyes, you're doing fine." I reached down to touch my little clit, I was so wet, and my sweet flower was swollen in my arousal. He cuffed my head again.

"No, Pamela not now, you do not have permission for that yet....wait." "You may start sucking on my cock but watch your teeth." I started sucking on eight inches of hard fat cock and I could feel my juices running down my legs. "Slow down, darling, and watch your teeth. I started to suck using my lips and tongue and I could feel it throbbing and pulsating cock in my mouth. I was getting my first taste of the clear and pure pre-cum, merely the appetizer. "Very good darling, you are getting the hang of it; use your tongue more... that's it." He then took my hair out of the ponytail and let my tresses spill down over my shoulders and down my back. My hair felt wonderful swishing back and forth with its soft caress as my head bobbed up and down on Aaron's delectable cock.

As he was coming, I felt hot globs of his thick and delectable cum full of his being pumped into my mouth and my orgasm peaked. I hungrily swallowed as it warmed my throat and my pussy contracted over and over as my orgasm took control. After I came, as all good slave girls do in erotic stories, I cleaned my Master with my tongue and soon got him hard again. "My bedroom is all the way to the back of the cabin." He told me helping me to my feet. "I will meet you there."

Aaron went into the bathroom to brush his teeth and when he came out I did the same before I met him there. Like this log cabin that he built with his own hands Aaron's bedroom was all man. He made his massive and substantial headboard and footboard from logs with the bark intact to fit the custom made oversized mattress set he ordered because he was so tall. He also paid a seamstress to sew several bottom sheets together for a perfect fit. This bed dominated the room, particularly in regard of his choice in bedspreads. There was a huge grizzly bearskin on his bed and I ran my hand over it marveling about the texture. "Did you shoot it?" I asked. "I killed it to protect a child and her stupid mother and gutless boyfriend, but mostly to protect the child.