Tijuana Cops

Story Info
Can she get out of this situation?
3.8k words
4.29
78.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sara. I'm a 25 year old who just graduated from college. I'm white but with a fair tan. I have long black hair brown eyes and 36C tits. I live in San Diego and it's quite a party town especially since the border to Mexico is o close by and in Mexico you can do anything. I didn't mind going there when I was younger but as I grew up it started to loose interest with me. One day my boyfriend (who is a complete jerk) wanted to go out with our friends to Tijuana. I really didn't feel like going and I really didn't want to be around him. But, I eventually caved in and decided to go. The weather was kinda warm and I decided to wear my black skirt. It wasn't a short one it came to just above my knees. I then put on a matching black tube top with a white shear blouse. I was considering wearing a thong but I knew he was just going to get drunk and I would have to drive back while he threw up along the way, so I stuck to my white lace panties. Later that night our friends came over, or should I say his friend came over and off we were to Tijuana.

30 minutes after we left we crossed the border and headed to some clubs. Immediately they started drinking and making asses out of them selves. He didn't even pay attention that five guys had come over to me to talk, but being the loyal one I am I politely refused. Hours went on and they were getting worse. It was time to go and I took his keys and told him to watch my purse so I could get the.

I left the club and it seemed like the whole country was having a party. The streets were crowded and as I made my way to the car. I heard plenty of cat whistles and lots of drunken American were asking me to show them my tits. The Mexicans were saying something to me but after 3 years of Spanish class I haven't learned that much. I just ignored them all.

I got to the car and climbed in. As I was pulling out I noticed the sign said one way, which wasn't the way to the club. I had to follow the rules even if it is in Mexico. I kept going and going, but there was no where to make a u turn or street to turn down.

Mexican's were passing me buy and honking yelling something to me. I'm guessing it was because I was diving pretty slow. By now I was totally lost and going down streets I would like to get a flat tire on. Suddenly I heard a horn honking and some red lights in my mirror. "Oh shit." I said to myself. I pulled over and the only relief was that at least there are some cops around this dark street.

I saw two cops get out of their car but I only could make out the one that was approaching. He said something to me in Spanish, to which I just looked at him and shrugged my shoulders.

"Why you run Stop sign?" he said.

"What Stop Sign?" I replied. He pointed in a general area and said it was there. He then asked me to get out. I did as he asked and almost immediately they were talking to each other in Spanish and snickering a little.

As I got out I noticed the one cops talking to me was fair skinned about the same as mine, with short brown hair and a fair shape. His partner other hand was darker and a bit rounder with a moustache. However, I was still a bit taller then both of them.

"Show me license." He said.

Just then it hit me that I left it with my boyfriend in my purse.

"Um, I don't have it on me. It's in my purse at the club."

"What club?" he asked.

I totally didn't know the names of these places. "I don't know its name, sir."

"Okay, show me Insurance." He asked.

I grabbed the insurance papers, but it didn't have my name on the policy.

"Did you steal truck?" he asked.

"No, of course not. It's my boyfriends."

"Where is boyfriend?"

"At the club."

"What club?"

"I told you I didn't remember the name"

I could tell that he didn't believe me. He then pulled me aside to the squad car and told me to place my hands on the car. Then he started to frisk me.

First it was professional as he checked my blouses collar and waist. But then, as he started to feel up my legs he slid my skirt higher and higher. I was shocked but didn't say anything. These guys already think I stole a car. He pulled it up to just my mid thigh and rubbed his has on the inner parts of my thighs.

I glanced over at his partner and saw him hiding a grin. I then knew these guys were just trying to have a good laugh at my expense. But I still played along, even when he placed his hands in my blouse. His hands searching for what I didn't know, but he brushed my tits plenty of times. He then stopped and motioned for his chunky partner to come over.

"He is new guy. I train him." He told me as his partner started to give me the same treatment.

They talked some more in Spanish and giggled as he did it. This time it was more obvious that he was feeling me up. When he was done the other one told me to turn around. I did and leaned against the car.

By this time I saw their name tag and the slimmer guy was Gomez and the bigger one was Rodriguez. Gomez motioned to his chest and told me to lift up my shirt.

"What! You guys already checked me there. I'm not doing that."

"We make sure that you have no weapons or drugs." He explained with a smile. "Please hurry." He stated.

Knowing that all these guys wanted to do was see some American's tits I figured Ill do it and get it over with. I know my boyfriend must be waiting for me. I reached under my shirt and bra. I gave a look around and noticed no one was around. I then lifted my shirt and bra and let my 36c tits come out.

They stood there smiling and talking to each other in Spanish again. The cool air rushed my nipples to harden. Gomez said. "I only ask for shirt. Not also bra." As he and Rodriguez talked he told me it was exposure and what I just did was illegal.

"Look like you under arrest for stealing a car and exposure." Gomez said.

"What! This is bullshit. I did nothing wrong. This is my boyfriend's car I swear!"

"But you did expose."

"You made me do that!"

"No I didn't" he remarked. "Turn around."

I faced the car with my shirt and bra just barely covering my tits. Once I heard those handcuffs come out a million things rushed through my mind. I know what these prisons are like and I also knew that just because I was and American that didn't mean shit.

I felt Gomez slap the cuffs on. As he did I felt him push his cock in my hands for a cheap thrill before he planned on taking me in to the station. Rodriguez was locking up my boyfriend's car and placed the keys in his pocket. I knew I had to do something to get out of this situation, because I was on my way to a Tijuana jail cell.

"I have money." I said.

"No money. That's bribery. That's more jail!" Gomez said firmly.

I knew I had just sunken to my last resort. I then started to stroke Gomez's cock through his uniform pants while I was facing the squad car. He stopped in amazement and called Rodriguez over to see what I was doing.

They both laughed and said something in Spanish. To tell you the truth it was pretty hot being in that situation, knowing what it was I was about to offer in exchange for my freedom. I turned around and looked at Gomez.

"You know what Gomez, we both know I'm innocent and that taking me to jail will only prove nothing but what I guess is paper work for you. If you two just wanted to fuck me, then just ask me."

Gomez looked with glee as he translated everything to Rodriguez. I walked to the other side of the squad car to a blind spot and they followed while looking around for people, but it was an empty street.

I slid myself down the side of the car to my knees while still handcuffed. I cold tell Gomez wanted first dibs, because he told Rodriguez to look out. Gomez unzipped his pants and lowered them just enough to let a nice 7 inch Mexican cock spring out and eagerly waited for my plea bargain. I licked my lips and looked up at Gomez as I swallowed his cock with anger.

He grabbed the back of my head as I balanced my self to suck his cock. I cold tell he enjoyed it very much. The way I looked up at him with a smile on my face and his cock filling my mouth. I made sure to get extra spit on his cock while I sucked him off, because I really didn't want to go to jail. But I was still enjoying it myself.

I would then switch over and place his cock on my face as I licked and sucked his balls. Since I was still cuffed Gomez helped out bit by lifting his cock for better access to his balls. The entire time he was saying phrases in Spanish and occasionally would talk to Rodriguez.

My pussy was getting wetter and wetter as the time went on. I tried to play with my pussy but I couldn't reach back far enough with the cuffs on. Suddenly Rodriguez said something and Gomez lead forward pushing my head back against the car with his cock slammed in the back of my throat.

I then heard a few cars pass by and leave. Gomez then stepped back and laughed. I laughed with him as I chased his teasing cock around with my mouth. Just then he pulled me up and swung me around and bent me over the trunk of the car. I knew it was time to get down to business.

He flipped my skirt over my ass and just as he was about to pull my white lace panties down, Rodriguez told him again of someone coming. Gomez quickly covered me up and stood me up straight. It looked like the crowd from the clubs was getting out and this street was going to be packed soon.

Rodriguez came over to Gomez and was discussing something. I saw that Gomez's cock was still out and ready, so when they weren't paying attention I slid down again and continued with my payment on Gomez's cock. They looked with amazement at what this American girl was doing.

Gomez then stood me up and opened the back of the car and placed me in. He zipped up and got in the drivers seat. On the other side of the car Rodriguez got in the back with me. We then took off down the street and I had no clue where we were going.

Rodriguez then started to undo his pants and slide them past his thighs. He then grasped his darkened meat in one hand and the back of my head with the other. He slowly lowered my face to his cock and I took the hint.

I gulped down his cock which was about the same size as Gomez who was driving somewhere in a hurry. I couldn't see much because I was going face down in some Mexican dick. The good part was that because I was laying flat I was able to reach my pussy from behind my back. That must have really gotten Rodriguez going because he was talking to Gomez up front about something and they both shouted, which in return got me eve hotter.

I could feel my pussy juice on my fingers build up. I sucked feverishly on his cock while moaning, letting loud slurps and gulps echo the inside of this shitty cop car. I then heard some keys and felt someone uncuff me. I immediately grabbed his balls with one hand and his cock with the other. Then I knew why Rodriguez uncuffed me as he slid his fat hand down my ass to my dripping pussy.

He pushed my panties aside and rubbed my clit sending a wave of extacy through my body making me moan louder on his cock. He lifted my skirt all the way up to my waist letting my panties and ass stick up a bit while he continued his fingering game.

I then lowered my head to his balls allowing me to look up for the first time since I got in the car. We made eye contact and I winked and smiled at him. He then pushed a finger in my cunt making my facial expression change. He liked that and did it a few more times laughing and I guess telling Gomez at the same time.

Just then the car stopped, and I could tell that we were on a busy street. Rodriguez shoved my face in his lap and I heard Gomez talking to someone. Then I heard some one walk over to the car. This guy was talking to Gomez and laughing followed by what sounded like some high fives, then we were off again.

Rodriguez then placed my panties on my cunt and pressed it against me. He was using my panties to soak up all my juices that is was leaking. He then guided my panties completely off, cleaned my pussy up some more and put them in his pocket. As I was about to start again on Rods cock he shoved his middle finger in my pussy making my body writhe with pleasure.

I was starting to almost scream and he placed his cock between my lips to shut me up. This really got me horny. He quickened his pace of finger fucking me, making me lose my mind. To thank him for this I was going to give him some of the best head this side of the border. I started to spit on his cock getting it nice and wet. Then I started to rub his balls with one hand and jerk his cock with the other. I then sucked it with the motion of my jerking. That must have gotten to him because he pulled his finger out of my pussy.

I worked hard on sucking his cock. I wanted him to cum either in my mouth on my face or where ever. I knew he was getting close so I stepped up the pace. I heard him moaning as he started to squeeze my ass with a free hand.

Suddenly the first shot of his cum hit my mouth. I pumped some more and a second load came out. Every pump of my hand seemed to release a thick rope of cum from his cock. So much so that I wasn't able to catch it all I my mouth. Some was on my face and hands. I started to work his cock slowly to bring him down from his high. I was in pure bliss. I swallowed as much as I can and with the rest I wiped it on my blouse.

I took my blouse off and tossed it up front only leaving me with a skirt with no panties under. I straddled Rod just to give him access to grab and squeeze my tits. His cock seemed done for the night. His big fat hands covered my tits as I leaned back enjoying the moment.

"Gracias." He told me

I smiled at him.

I looked around and noticed we were in some neighborhood. We pulled up to a house, which looked cute, and Gomez parked the car. Gomez got out of the car and motioned me to come out.

Not caring that I was now 95 percent naked I followed him. Rodriguez stayed in the car straightening up and getting his mind set. Gomez led the way to the front door and he quickly unlocked it and pulled me in.

Not wanting to kiss me he pulled me close and started to hungrily suck my tits. I wrapped my hands around his head pulling him closer. His other hand searched for my throbbing pussy and found it in no time. I spread my legs a bit as his hands were playing around under my skirt.

He then guided me over to a couch and turned me around, picking up where we left off, only this time he didn't have to bother with some lace panties. He bent me over and this time pulled my skirt down to the floor.

As he pulled it down he was now face level with my bent over ass and pussy. He made himself comfortable by getting on his knees and burying his face between the two. He used both his thumbs to spread each side of my pussy as he ate it out and occasionally sucked off my ass hole. He kept saying something in Spanish to me but all I said was, "Si!" I squeezed my right tit as he enjoyed his American buffet.

He continued on with this for what seemed to be an hour to me. Suddenly the door opened and it was Rodriguez with another cop. Gomez stopped eating my pussy and went to talk to the new guest, who was very cute. Slim, dark, nice eyes, but I was really wondering was how big his cock was.

I stayed bent over the couch with my hand between my legs playing with my pussy as they talked, laughed and looked over at me. Rod and Gomez were doing gestures, I guess telling the new guy what's been going on. The nameless cop came over to me while I played with my pussy and started to rub my ass. He then asked me something In Spanish to which I replied, "Si".

I realized his voice was the one that Gomez was talking to earlier in the car. Once I said that they all laughed out loud, which got me wondering what exactly was I saying yes to. I saw the new guys name tape. His name was Sanchez.

He then started to undress himself as did Gomez. Rodriguez sat on the couch still relaxing from our first encounter in the car. I saw them both approach me and the thought of getting fucked by these two Mexicans started to get my body hotter.

Gomez came to me from behind as Sanchez walked to me with his cock in his hand guiding it to my face. I stared at it as it got closer and closer. Just as I was about to enjoy his cock, Gomez began feeding his hard cock in my pussy, which made be moan pretty loud. Sanchez shut me up by shoving my head on his cock.

My body went with the motions of Gomez fucking me from behind and Sanchez pumping his dick in my mouth. Each pump of Gomez made me moan in delight especially when I felt him rub my ass hole with his thumb. All three kept talking in Spanish and laughing, but I didn't care. I needed to be fucked like this and I knew my boyfriend didn't care much about where I was or what I was doing.

This kept up for quite a while and I could tell that from Gomez' s moaning and squeezing my ass as he fucked me doggy style he was ready to cum. I helped him out by rubbing his balls from between his legs and that must have been the trigger. He stopped fucking and let his cock squirt load after load of cum in my pussy.

As he said something in Spanish again he pulled out and then I could feel his cum drip out of my pussy and down my legs. That warm sensation between my legs was like heaven. Gomez then walked around to where I was sucking off Sanchez and from his gesture he wanted me to suck his cock clean. I was more than happy to oblige.

I tasted our fuck juices on his cock as I cleaned him up. After which he left to sit on the couch with Rodriguez to watch me suck Sanchez's dick. Sanchez had his fun I could tell. He would pull his cock out and slap me in the face with it, asking me questions while I was sucking him, but I liked it and laughed along with them when ever I said, "Si" with his cock between my lips.

Before I knew it Sanchez pulled my hair back and jerked his cock off on my face. Let me tell you that he really must have had a back up of cum. My face was covered and he smeared it all over with his cock, making me lick him clean like I did with Gomez.

All three Mexican cops used me like this for about another hour or so. After which they all got dressed and I put on my only piece of clothing which was my now cum drenched skirt that they used to clean me up.

I got in the car and found my blouse and put it on as well. Gomez and Rod got in the front seat and I was in the back getting fixed up. They took me to the original place of where my boyfriend's truck was and Rodriguez gave me the key.

We told each other, "adios." and their car left me with the freedom I just earned. I drove around until I got back to the club. By then the sun was starting to come back up. I looked around for my boyfriend and he and his friends were passed out on the sidewalk.

I woke them up and told them to get in so we could go. On the way back all they did was complain about their hangovers, but little did they know that I was missing my panties and that my skirt was still damp with three Mexican cum samples. As we crossed the border back to the US all I could think to my self was.

I can't wait to come back...