Till Death Do Us Apart Ch. 01

Story Info
My sexy Indian wife's burning desire.
3.5k words
4.24
60.1k
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bitefool
bitefool
44 Followers

My wife Mona is gorgeous. She is a 5 feet 4 inches bombshell with a gorgeous face. She is Indian (like me) but looks more Italian. She has light brown eyes and reddish brown hair. She has a curvy build and has a little bit of belly fat. But by no means can she be considered chubby. Her boobs and ass makes a perfect hourglass figure that totally drives a man wild. She has a milky white complexion with 36D breast size which is soft and creamy and her nipples are thick and protruded half an inch when she is turned on. She has a large dark areola around her nipple, the contrast is pretty stunning. I love sucking her boobs when we make love. She really enjoys dirty talking while we are into it. It's like our thing from the first year of our marriage.

Our marriage was settled by our parents. When we got married, I heard about a guy named Anil that he was sort of close to her. I asked her about him before we got married, but she denied having any relationship with him and said that they are just close friends.

We had a really great marriage and an awesome sex life. My wife moved to Canada with me after marriage. Over the years she really picked up the western lifestyle and learned to dress like a bombshell. She often liked to show off her awesome boobs by wearing dresses that hugged her curves and showed of her awesome cleavage. She also wore tight pants or skirts that cling to her awesome curvy ass.

Three years into the marriage, we were quite the happy couple. Since we were both students and didn't have any kids we were doing really well. I loved her very much and she did as well. Often she'd get very turned on and wet and she'd ravage me with surprise sex. I never really knew what turned her on so much (I thought it was just me). She used to talk to all her friends back home including Anil. I didn't think much of it until one day I accidentally discovered an email from her account sending Anil some sexy pictures of her. The text says "For u to enjoy". It showed her in a revealing sleeveless top. The top part was two cups that barely contained her breast and her dark areola was partly showing along with most of her milky tits and she was looking seductively at the camera. In one of the pictures she was holding her hair with one hand showing off her sexy shaved armpits and the other hand behind her back. She looked like a sexy porn star. I was very upset with this discovery. Being a tech guy, I installed spying software on her computer that tracked everything she typed on her laptop along with screenshots. After a few days, one night, I came back from work and secretly checked her activities for that day (it became a daily obsession of mine at that point). What I found was shocking.

She started a Skype conversation with Anil on her laptop (I can only see the screens). She was wearing a red silk nightgown with white polka dots (which she normally wears at home), but at the same time she did her make-up and hair. She was sitting on the sofa and Anil was in his bedroom wearing a short and a t-shirt. He looked very handsome (I have to admit). They had a short text conversation that looked like the following:

Anil: Hey, sorry for last night.

Mona: :),... I was listening to this song and thinking about you [link]

Anil: Nice one, I felt really bad today 

Mona: Aww... I missed you. Sorry I'm such a bitch sometimes but I'll make it up to you.

Anil: I need you right now

Mona: Too bad

Anil: Please...

At this point, the Skype video call started. Mona was probably saying hi and Anil was saying something for a while (I can't make out the conversation as there's no audio). They were either talking or seemed like just staring for 10 mins. At this point Anil walked away, and Mona got her legs up on the couch and just lied on her back with her head on the soft handle. Anil returned and they started talking again. Mona had both her hands under her head. This made her boobs look even bigger. At one point Mona said something and Anil took his shirt off revealing his muscular but heavily hairy chest. I saw Mona biting her lips. I can see her nipple erecting and now I realized that she was not wearing any bra. Anil was saying something and she cupped one of her boobs and her face looked like she was moaning. Then she folded her knees raised her gown to her thigh and started playing with her pussy. Anil now moved to his bed and took off his shorts to his knees. I was shocked to see how big his cock was. It was at least 8 - 9 inches and very thick. He was clean shaved, so it looked even bigger. This was going on for more than half hour and it took me even longer to go through this shenanigan one slide at a time. I couldn't take it any more.

I took a few prints of these screens along with her emails (That I collected). What happened next was something I will regret all my life. I called my wife and sat her down. I confronted her and accused her for cheating on me. At first she denied it and looked at me shocked and angry. And then she told me off for doubting her. "You're such an asshole!" she said. But then I showed her the emails. And I started to show her the screens. She started sobbing and asked me to stop. At this point I couldn't contain my anger and I hit her really hard on the face. I slapped her a couple of times. She didn't even try to defend herself. Her face was bruised and she was crying. After 20 minutes I calmed down. She was still crying. I was in pieces. I mean this is the sexy wife that I love more than anything in the world, what have I done?

I tried to comfort her and put my arm on her back. She shook in fear. I tried to wipe her tears and she pushed me away saying that she doesn't deserve me. I still persisted and soon I held her in my arms. After a long pause she said in the lowest possible voice, "I love you more than anything in the world and I don't want to lose you". I was comforting her and didn't reply. I had all these conflicting feelings in my head and a part of me was aroused. I was still very resentful. But I couldn't help notice even in this state she looked smoking hot and couldn't help but imagine what she may have done in the past with this guy (or other guys, who knows).

We didn't look eye to eye for the first couple of days. But then we began to have ordinary conversations like eating dinner or going out. I did try to comfort her a few times but she seemed very depressed and unresponsive. We had fought before, but I never ever raised my hand against her and I felt terrible. I also felt increasingly horny thinking about my wife having sex with Anil. Something about that was intoxicating and wrong. This was very disturbing to me at the time. After two weeks we got to a point where I can at least talk to her about our relationship. I began with my heartfelt apology and told her that I loved her with all my heart. I got upset because I was in shock and didn't want to lose her. I also told her what I did was wrong and if she forgives me I will never make her feel this way again. She also apologized and told me that she loved me too much and would do anything to fix this. But she also told me that she is feeling emotionally devastated as she also have feeling for this guy. I was more sympathetic this time than angry and I hugged her and kissed her deeply.

She responded, held my hair and kissed me with her mouth open. Then one thing led to another and we had a very passionate sex. I took her clothes off, found out she was very wet and receptive. I entered her right away and she started moaning. We held each other tightly as I slowly moved my hips and fucked her in slow but increasingly powerful thump. She shivered and moaned at each thump and her cunt was oozing out white creamy juices. She was kissing me passionately the whole time. She looked into my eyes and hissed at every thump. After only five minutes she exploded into an earth shattering orgasm clutching my back sinking her nails into my skin and started squeezing my cock with her hot moist pussy. I couldn't hold it either and exploded. We came together. I got off her and lied on my back and she rolled on top of me and put her head on my chest and embraced me. Her boobs are squished against my chest.

We were both still I was almost dozing off when I heard her speak.

Mona: Where do we go from here Vijay?

Me: {Sigh}... I don't know.

Long pause...

Me: Do you love him babe?

Mona: No baby, I only love you. But I have feelings for him too.

Mona kept silent for a few seconds...

Mona: I don't know... it's complicated, I can't explain my feelings, but baby I will make it right for you no matter how much it hurts me.

I repositioned her on her back put one leg between hers, looked into her eyes and kissed her for a few seconds.

Me: But I don't want you to get hurt or feel down. I want my sexy and happy wife back.

Mona looked into my eyes and replied: May be I don't deserve happiness baby. I love you and at least I can try to make you happy.

At this point we started talking about what happened. We had a very long conversation. At first she was a little bit reluctant. But I was persistent and kept asking her how come she loves me and still have feelings for another guy? She finally shared her story. While she was in college, she made friend with Anil and at first it was just friendship. Anil is a very likeable guy in an offbeat sort of way but he never had the maturity to be a boyfriend material. He joked around a lot. At one point Anil started dating another girl and this made Mona very jealous. She made her move a few times and Anil picked up the hint. They developed a complicated relationship, one that had no future. They had kissed and made out on a few occasion and then the next day it would be back to square one. It was this incredible chemistry between them that had kept the magic alive between them even though Mira (Anil's girlfriend) was always in the middle. Mira was a real bitch from the beginning. She was one of those hot and spoilt types (Indian equivalent of a stupid blonde bimbo). After Mona and I got married and moved to Canada, Mira cheated on Anil and they broke up. She broke Anil's heart big time making him very depressed. So Mona started to comfort him. This incident took place a year and a half after our marriage and by that time she was very much in love with me. But it caused her great anguish to see her college crush devastated in such a manner. So, as she talked with Anil she started developing feelings for him (bless the complicated female heart). At times, she would do stupid things to make him feel better when he was down. But then it slowly escalated. She started sending music, pictures etc. At one point she'd send her sexy pictures driving him crazy and then ignoring him for days. In a few months this developed into a long distance sexual relationship. Then finally after a year I figured this out.

I was very silent myself. She started caressing me. Moved her hand across my body and brushed against my penis. She was shocked!

Mona: Why is your cock so hard? We just made love!

She raised herself on her elbow, gripped my cock with the other hand and looked into my eyes deeply and made a quizzical expression. I was just looking back into her eyes. After a long pause I began...

Me: Sweetheart, you know how much I love you. I can't bear to watch you sad. What I've done I will regret all my life. So I was thinking what if... I mean... oh man... I mean I just want to see you fulfilled. I was thinking of what if I let you have some moments with him... I don't know... I have mixed feelings about this but I think I am strong now and if you promise that you will not do anything behind my back again, I can let the two of you have some intimacy and closure.

She just had a shocked expression on her face. It was not something she expected in her wildest dream from my mouth. She's still holding my hard cock and her large boobs are inches away from my face. So if it wasn't such a serious situation I'd say it looked funny.

She stayed that way like a statue and after it felt like a whole minute contorted her eyebrow and spoke.

Mona: What do you... Are you saying...

Still puzzled she couldn't speak for a while. Finally she spoke in a lower voice almost whispering!

Mona: Are you saying you are okay with me having sex with him? Sweety, I would never do that to you. I mean... I can't... I shouldn't... I love you... I can't lose you...

Her face looked concerned. I pulled her face down and kissed her lips.

Me: Babe stop... okay... I know this is unusual; you don't have to be so defensive. I am not going to leave you or be mad. I love you will love you even more. I've been thinking and it just so happens that after what we've been through I just want to see you happy again, real happiness, not pretending to be happy. I promise I will never cheat on you or leave you and while thinking about it I found the entire thing strangely arousing.

I Paused to gather my thoughts...

Me: But... I have some some conditions... I mean... if it happens, you have to follow my rules.

This time mona lowered her face and kissed me. She spoke in a sultry deep voice.

Mona: is the thought of me fucking him turning you on babe? I don't know what to say!...

She started stroking my cock slowly. Her nipples are swollen like never before. I can tell she's deeply aroused. She rested her pussy on my thigh and it's hot and very wet.

Me: At first it was guilt. I just watched you being so sad and it's partly my fault. It was heartbreaking. So I thought about this a few times. It is just turns me on thinking about you being with Anil getting... err... fulfilled. I just thought what it would be like to see you cumming in passion in front of me watching Anil filling you up.

My wife moaned a little, her hands are slowly going up and down my shaft. I can see that her diamond wedding ring is shimmering in the low light with each stroke.

Mona: That is messed up babe, we're both a fucking mess. Do you really mean it? I mean, it is one thing to fantasize; it's another thing to make it happen. What if you get upset and leave me? What if I fall for him even more?

Me: Well, we will have to figure out a way to make it work. I don't think I take this decision lightly. I thought hard about this. Do you want to go ahead or not?

Mona: I do but...

Mona said very softly: I'm afraid I will lose you. I too want to see you happy. It's not going to be easy or fair for you baby.

Me: I can promise you that I will be always by your side, unless you don't want to be with me any more.

Mona: Baby I want you with all my heart... Okay...

Me: Okay what?

Mona whispered: Okay let's do it.

Me: We have to talk to him.

Mona: You made me really happy baby... I don't deserve you...

This is the first time she had the faintest smile. First time in weeks! I put my hand on her cheek.

Me: So tell me, do you find Anil really attractive? I mean despite loving me you must have felt this attraction?

Mona: I don't know... I mean I don't want to say, you'll just get mad.

Me: Noooo... Absolutely not... we are way past that now. Tell me do you find him hot?

Mona smiles and whispers: Very...

Mona made a face towards me trying to be funny... Then she continues...

Mona said in coarse sultry voice breathing on my face: He is so hot baby. He makes me wet all the time. His chiselled face, hard abs makes me crazy. He's a really good kisser too...

Mona Swings her head and smiles and says: Are you jealous?

Me: Oh baby you almost made me cum... Tell me more...

Mona: uhmm... let's see... He's got a childish charm, but at times very serious and looks deeply into my eyes. I feel so weak baby. I just want him inside me... I want him to make me cum...

Me: He has a really big cock baby. I wonder what it would be like when his monster cock enters your pussy. I just wanna see your face when that happens.

Mona giggles: You noticed?

Me: Oh ya... How can you not notice?

Mona was rubbing her pussy in my thigh. It was a sticky mess. Now she repositioned herself on top of me and slowly started entering my cock.

Mona: Like this baby? Wouldn't you be jealous watching him fuck your sexy wife?

Me: Are you kidding? I think it will make me cum right there baby. But he's so big though. Would you be able to take him?

Mona whispers: I have to do it without a condom. Would you be mad?

Me: Oh Shit!

My wife quickened the pace of fucking. She is speaking and moaning at the same time.

Mona: I just need him to feel my bare wet pussy. I need him to know this pussy was waiting for him for so long baby.

Mona rested her body on top of mine, I started thrusting her. She met each thrust and kept breathing heavily into my ear and neck...

Mona said aggressively: I need him to fuck real deep and make me cum over and over. I need him to suck my tits until my milk comes out. Oh fuck... oh yes...

Mona is panting, she catches her breath and continues...

Mona: Oh baby, I need him so badly... I wanna fuck his big cock while you watch... Oh fuck... I need you to see every moment of it... I need you to feel my moist breath while he thrusts that fat cock into me. I need you to smell my wet tits after he sucks them... I need you to hold my hand when he cums...

Me: But what if he cums inside you?

Mona Giggled and said in a wicked voice: You will have to clean me afterwards baby. Can you suck his cum out of my freshly fucked pussy?

Me: Oh shit yes baby... I don...

Mona yells: Shut up and fuck me hard...

I quickened my pace and Mona continued...

Mona pleads: Fuck... Oh yes... Fuck me hard you pervert...

Mona: Want to watch you wife fuck a lover?

Mona yells again: Oh fuck yes... Oh yes... Fuck me hard ... Oh fuck... oohhhhhhhh... yesssss... Yesss... Yes...

My wifes whole body started shaking in an earth shattering orgasm. I couldn't hold it any longer and I exploded in her pussy. We both came together very hard... all sweaty and sticky. My wife collapsed on my body and said "I love you baby, you are the best husband in the world!". I just held her tight and we fell asleep naked.

bitefool
bitefool
44 Followers