Till Death Do Us Part

Story Info
End of life's story.
1.9k words
2.49
34.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,066 Followers

It was the second night of our honey moon and my wife was protesting, "If you truly love me as much as you say you do then you would respect my wishes and let me sleep."

"Honey, I just want to make love to you. What's wrong? Why don't you want me?" I pleaded.

"You're always pawing at me. Didn't I take care of you last night? Now please, I'm too tired."

I continued with my plea, "Honey. We waited until we were married to go all the way in our love making and now you find that you don't like it. Is that it?"

She went on, "I like it. It's just that you want it too much. You're a pervert."

I went on, "Oh you like it. You just don't like it with me."

Lying in bed she threw the covers back exposing her nude body saying, "Okay! Do it to me! Just lie on top of me and do it!"

Disgusted and rejected I got out of bed saying, "Forget it. I'm going out on the veranda and have a cigarette."

Out on the veranda I contemplated what a mistake this marriage has been. These past two years of dating she strung me along. Using her body to keep me interested and her hand jobs to keep me gratified.

She would kiss me telling me how much she loved me but it was all part of her scheme. She loved having me as her boy friend and now her husband. She loved being a married woman, free from her parents strict authority. She loved everything about her new life style but she was never in love with me.

Sitting on the veranda, looking out over the city and half way through my cigarette, the sliding glass door opened and my wife stood there exposing her naked body to me. She is so beautiful, so voluptuous and she knows that when she exposes her nude body to me, I have no resistance to her.

She began stroking the back of my neck and in her very sexual tone of voice, she uttered the words, "Jack. Come back to bed."

The warm tender feel of her hand on my neck, the sensual tone of her voice and the sight of her voluptuous body gave me an erection. I crushed out my cigarette and submissively followed her to the bed.

In bed we began kissing and caressing while she took me in between her legs. Reaching down she guided the head of my erection to her opening, so warm and moist with it's pulsing caresses. I gently pushed myself into her and just like the night before, I immediately ejaculated.

I moaned in pleasure and she sighed in disappointment. She recovered quickly, whispering in my ear, "It's okay baby! It's okay. Just leave it there. Don't move."

After a while, my erection deflated and slid out of her which caused her to make another sigh of disappointment. She placed her hands on the sides of my head and guided me down to her womanhood saying, "Lick me."

Sliding down to her vagina, I began kissing and licking her, pushing my tongue deep into the folds of her labia, trying to make up for my inadequacy. I kissed, licked and sucked her clitoris and she shuddered in her orgasm.

By now I had another erection and I knew that I could now last a long time and give her many more orgasms but she was now too tired and exhausted. I tried to make love to her but she wouldn't give me a second chance. She just wanted to sleep and I didn't want to push her so I let her drift off.

After a while my penis became flaccid and I fell into a deep sleep. This night would become the standard routine of our love making and she would never give me that second chance.

In making love to her, I was always so tender, so gentle and so predictable. The only way that I could bring her to orgasm was with my tongue. If I tried to initiate sex, she would rebuff me. She was the deciding factor as to when, where and how she would have sex. It was all about her pleasure and I wanted so much to please her, to gain her favor that I yielded complete control of my life over to her.

In that first week of our marriage she became very possessive of me. She said that because she was an executive secretary she would screen all of my phone calls, open all of my mail and she would cash my paychecks, giving me a weekly allowance.

She began to isolate me from my friends, telling me that I must always be truthful to her. She would probe the inner thoughts of my mind while slowly masturbating me, all the while telling me that I must confide in her everything if we are to become close.

Now that she was a married woman, she demanded from me absolute fidelity and obedience. When we were gathering with the girls and their husbands from her work, she would delight in displaying my complete attention and obedience to her.

She only needed to purse her lips to me and I knew to take out a cigarette, light it and hand it to her. After she finished the cigarette she would hand it back to me to dispose.

When talking to her girlfriends or the girls from her work I would often hear my wife say, "Oh, if my husband ever did that he would be sleeping on the floor" and the girls would laugh. They admired the dominance she had over me.

After she cuckold me, the gatherings with her work mates became embarrassing for me. Everyone knew that I was the cuckold so whenever someone would mention her manager's name, all eyes would turn to me and I could feel my face flush with shame.

At one of these gatherings a girl slipped up and commented that my wife and her boss were always out to lunch. The girl looked at me with a frighten look on her face, realizing that she may have said something wrong. She tried to cover up her comment but some how she made it worse.

My wife interrupted her and changed the subject and another girl, Lori aided my wife. How quickly the girls rallied around my wife in trying to keep me from learning that I was her cuckold.

On the way home I felt so despondent. It's one thing to have suspicions about my wife and then someone makes a comment which confirms all of my fears. Now I know that it's all true, another man is fucking my wife.

Getting into bed my wife caressed my penis in her hand saying, "Baby, you've been so quiet tonight. You seem so sad. Is anything wrong?"

She knew exactly what was wrong. She had been standing right next to me when her coworker made her revealing comments.

She began to lightly stroke my erection asking, "Did something happen tonight? Did someone say something? Here, let me add a little lotion to my hand. Oh, that's so much better now isn't it?"

I replied, "Let me put it in you."

Her voice was very soft and hypnotic saying, "No. No. Not tonight. I just want to stroke you and talk to you. Tonight you don't have to do anything. Just lie back and relax. Close your eyes and feel my loving hand work it's magic. Rest and let me stroke your peter."

She made it so pleasurable laying next to her but I felt like crying. She continued her narrative, "When I have you like this you know that you can tell me anything. Now tell mommy why my little boy is so sad. Did someone say something?

"Yes."

In her very soft sexual tone of voice, she asked, "Was it Dianne?"

I moaned the word, "Yes. It was Dianne. Oh God your hand feels so good."

She continued her stroking and I could feel myself getting close to my climax as she continued talking, "Baby, Dianne is an air head. She has no idea of what is going on in the office. I said to keep your eyes closed. That's it. As Dianne said, Brad does take me out to lunch. I'm his executive secretary and when he takes me to lunch it's strictly for business. I have to do whatever he wants."

I repeated her words only in a question, "Whatever he wants?"

She slowed down her stroking and waited a moment before saying, "I have to do whatever he asks of me and you're going to have to accept that."

Passively I replied, "I don't know if I can."

In a firm tone of voice she said, "I know what is best for us so you will do as I say and accept what I do. Now, we are not going to discuss this anymore."

The vision of Brad fucking my wife should have filled me with a rage of anger but instead I was overwhelmed with a sexual arousal that I've never experienced before. Under her stroking hand my cock became very hard and hot, I began twisting and turning, bucking and kicking, all the while moaning, groaning and then a final grunt as I began ejaculating my hot semen into her stroking hands while I moaned, "Oh God, I'm cumming."

While I was thrashing about, she continued stroking me saying, "Cum my baby. Trust me, I know what's good for you. I'm your devoted wife. No one loves you more than I do. Oh you're cumming so much. That's it. Cum for me. Let me get all of the jealousy and suspicions out of you. Cum some more."

After my climax, I lay there for a while trying to recover. My wife took a hand towel and wiped her hands clean going on to wipe the semen from my flaccid penis. I had always been proud of my penis but now that she had a lover I was embarrassed to have her look at it because it had shrunken back to it's little boy size and I could see a slight smile of satisfaction cross her face as she wiped the last remnants of my semen from it. It had served her purpose well. Her stroking is used to condition my mind to her way of thinking, to calm my emotions and put me into a deep sleep.

Having cleaned my penis, she pulled the covers over me saying, "Sleep my love and know that I love you more than anything. Now you can sleep.

These events happened over fifty years ago and now we are old. Suddenly my wife can't breathe. She's rushed to the hospital. She's in cardiac arrest. I watch the interns frantically working on her and a nurse asks me to step into the next room saying, "Sir, this is a quiet room and here is a telephone. You may want to call your love ones and have them near your side."

The nurse leaves me and I stand in the room alone and I think to myself; "This is it. Till death do us part. This is the end of my marriage. Gee, in all of the years that we have been together, she never gave me a blow job. That ultimate expression of love that a woman gives to her man and my wife never gave me that."

She never confided her secrets of infidelity to me so there was never an intimate bonding between us. I'll bury her with her secrets and then get on with my life. She loved having me as her cuckold but she was never in love with me.

CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,066 Followers