Till I Became Dad's Favorite Bitch Ch. 01

Story Info
I begin fantasizing about Dad and things start changing.
956 words
3.62
33.7k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dad's a businessman and is often away for long periods. It's just me and my younger brother rest of the time. During those days, it would be me, my brother and my mum. Before it all started, my younger brother Kevin was closer to Dad than I was. They would go out for runs, swimming, and treks and were basically buddies whenever Dad was around. Both of them were quite fit back then. They still are. Dad's 6 feet tall and well built for his age. He has that perfect dadbod you see. I was a bit chubby compared to the two. I was closer to my mum and would help her out with cooking, dishes and other household chores. I had recently turned 18 back then and I was pretty sure about my sexuality. I used to fantasize about older men but had never had any feelings for dad.

That changed on Kevin's birthday. Kevin wanted to go out with his friends and dad reluctantly allowed him to go. He was back from his business trip just for a few days just for Kevin's birthday. The disappointment on his face was evident. After Kevin left, he switched on the TV and started watching some news channel. Mom was doing the groceries. It was just the two of us at home. I just wanted to have a casual conversation with him about my college and other stuff. So I went and sat next to him. Before I could start talking, he asked me if I could make some tea for him while he takes a shower and freshens up. I was pissed off. It took him exactly five minutes for him to finish his shower and for me to prepare the tea. I thought he'd come out to have tea. Instead, he called me in his bedroom and asked me to bring the cup.

When I went in, I saw dad sitting on the bed. He was in his blue towel, hair still wet and clothes lying around. He had moderate amount of chest hair and I could almost see his pubes. I also saw his white g-string underwear lying next to him. The whole thing was quite intoxicating. I couldn't move or say anything for a moment or two until dad asked me to hand over the cup of tea. I gave it to him and immediately left his room. Luckily I was wearing tight briefs inside my shorts which helped me to hide my boner.

I went to my room, closed the door and started masturbating. In that moment, I was thinking about dad, his hairy chest and the g-string underwear. The arousal was so strong that I came in seconds and shot a huge load. Luckily, I had a towel next to me to clean up.

For days, I couldn't stop thinking about that feeling. Eventually, I started fapping almost daily in the bathroom thinking about dad.

*********

Dad had gone to another town for another business trip for a few days. Mum and Kevin were not at home. Usually, I'd call a hook-up over but that day, I decided to open dad's wardrobe. I opened his underwear drawer and found a great collection of boxers, briefs, boxer briefs and g-strings. I found a navy-blue g-string brief and started sniffing it. It got me hard in a second and I started fapping. I took off my clothes, closed my eyes and started playing with myself. I decided to try on that underwear and surprisingly, with some effort, it fit me fine considering that my dad was fitter than I was at that time. Wearing the undie made me harder. I have sensitive nipples. I started playing with them and I was almost about to come when the door-bell rang.

I quickly wore my shorts over dad's g-strings and my t-shirt. I opened the door and to my surprise, it was dad, mum and Kevin at the door. Mum told me that Dad had picked them up while coming back from the airport.

I was worried. I was wearing dad's undies. Kevin quickly went inside for his homework. Usually, Dad would ask Kevin for help when it came to physical labour but that day, he asked me if I could help him bring the luggage and other stuff from the car. I went to the parking lot with Dad where our car was parked. It was not a big car, not even a Sedan. So, some of the stuff was on the seats. Dad asked me to get that stuff. He took out his suitcase from the behind. I had a pile of books, some snacks and a package in my hand. I couldn't see anything because of those things and was following dad.

I couldn't see the small puddle of water while walking and dad didn't warn me. He was busy talking on the phone. I fell. Luckily, none of the stuff got wet except for me. My t-shirt was wet and one could clearly see my erect nipples. Dad came and lent me his hand. I got up. He saw my wet t-shirt.

"Sammy, you need new t-shirts. How long are you going wear these old ones? They don't even fit you and are so short."

I low-key blushed.

"Sure dad, let's go out someday for shopping."

Dad smiled back.

I gathered all the stuff and started walking ahead. That's when Dad came from behind and pulled up my shorts.

"They were sliding off and you had forgotten to adjust them after getting up".

He smiled at me. But I could see something else in his eyes.

I was embarrassed and red-faced. I was caught by my dad, in the act.